New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))

Go down 
+5
roman_tic_kataang
almostinsane99
Casey Jewels
TokoToTheEnd
Magus1108
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:31 pm

"I apologize if I offended you. I feel like I tend to do that sometimes." She apologized to the winged girl. She certainly didn't want the girl to feel as though she were trying to be rude or condescending.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:40 pm

Monica was skeptical of the girl's apology, but she had none the less apologized, "Fine, but I'd still like you to leave. I'm trying to get to sleep," she said, still behind her shield. Her gaze still followed the girl; she could sympathize with the rooms upstairs being crowded. It was, of course, why she decided to sleep in the common room.

The girl that was sitting behind her reading had left her be, though Monica was certain the girl had stolen her share of glances at her; never-the-less, she seemed to respect her privacy and that was enough to leave her be.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:45 pm

Andrew frowned slightly as he sat in the Slytherin Common Room. For the umpteenth time, he asked himself why they had to be in the Dungeons. Did Salazar Slytherin have an obsession with the dank and the dark? No matter, with the fireplace and comfy chairs, the Common Room was quite pleasant.

He turned a page in his book, one on politics, smiling slightly. Often, politics was about lying without being caught. He wasn't surprised. He sighed slightly. He sometimes wished that he was in the same House as Nikola. She was always one for interesting conversation with no strings attached. It was refreshing.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 10:58 pm

Nikola frowned at the thought.
"Of course I'll leave, but are you sure you want to sleep down here? you may be woken up by the house-elves." She told the girl, remembering that the school House-elves cleaned up the common rooms at night.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:25 pm

The young gorgon scrunched up her brow, quizzically gazing at the brunette. She hadn't the slightest idea what a house-elf was, but they sounded small and bothersome..."I don't know..." she said, trying to weigh which option was worse: being bothered by tiny creatures, or being bothered by people...people who could potentially hurt themselves, or get hurt, in the morning.

Either way, it didn't seem like she could win, so she stood up to leave, heading towards the Ravenclaw dormitory entrance.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 18, 2011 11:42 pm

"Where are you going?" Nikola asked. She couldn't let the first year go wandering the halls alone.
"I promise the dormitories aren't that bad. The beds have drapes for privacy if that's what you want, you won't be able to see anybody and they won't see you." She promised.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 11:39 am

Riddley looked up from her book and over at Monica. She didn't want to get involved in the conversation, but she didn't want the girl to get in trouble.

"We aren't suppose to leave anyways at night. If you go you'll have to deal with teachers and believe me they are much worse sometimes to deal with." Then she went back to her book.

Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 12:03 pm

Monica halted her pace, to look at her speakers; she didn't particularly care what trouble she got into, for one it just meant she could be sent home sooner. The problem was, how would her mother feel? After all, she did sell her home and most of her belongings just so she could come to Hogwarts...

Wrapping her arms around herself, she walked back into the common room, "Fine," she said, voice indicating she was unhappy, "Show me to my room." she was defeated, and resigned to as much for the moment, "But those curtains better do as you say," she said.

Someone might get hurt, she thought grimly.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 19, 2011 1:36 pm

"The girls dormitory is up the stairs to the left, you just take an empyt bed and put your belongings there." Nikola explained as she began climbing the stairs to the girls dormiyory. She hoped that nobody bothered the first year when they got upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 1:45 pm

Professor McGonagall had heard most of what Kingsley had to say before, but it was still hard, to hear it all at once, and in such a matter-of-fact way. There was no denying that Potter had become just like the Dolores Umbridge he had once despised so much. Thinking back on that whole affair, McGonagall spoke.

"As long as he remembers the... army that formed last time the ministry tried to interfere with Hogwarts, I don't know how much he will press to start trying to control this school." The incident still made her smile, all these years later, and it, as well as that final battle for Hogwarts, proved that divided Houses could come together to become one school.

"But..." she said, her smile dropping. "Potter's mind has become warped, and there is no telling what he will try, if he deems it neccessary. I have seen some great Slytherins during my life, but yet the saying remains, that all bad witches and wizards have come from Slytherin, and Potter's actions shows that he still believes this to be true."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 2:00 pm

Neville

"I don't think Harry will interfere with the school," Neville said. "He always strongly believed in keeping Hogwarts free from Ministry interference, and as long as he thinks that we're trustworthy, we should be safe." It was sad that it had come to this, how Harry had grown so power-mad and strict to keep any potential evil wizards down.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 3:05 pm

~* Ash *~
After resting on her bed in the dormitory, she went downstairs, feeling rather restless that night. Ash also couldn't find her cat Dusk. Dusk tends to wander off some times. She noticed Alchemy and took a seat on the sofa with her fellow fifth year.

"Did I miss anything fun down here?"

~* Quinn *~
Quinn was sitting in the common room, along with other Ravenclaws. She was sitting on a sofa across from Edward and Quinton, reading a book on magical creatures from around the world that she was finally able to get from a bookstore in Ireland.

Quinn couldn't help but notice Monica's attitude towards Nikola. Quinn figured she would adjust to her fellow students later on in the year. Quinn thought there was something familiar about Monica, but she couldn't place a finger on it. Maybe it was her writhing hair. Quinn shrugged off the matter, thinking that she shouldn't worry about it. She shut her book, getting a little tired of reading.

"Good evening Nikola," She greeted with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 4:59 pm

Riddley frowned but didn't say anything else to the girl. She figured it would just be useless to do so. Either the girl would adjust to the school or get herself kicked out. She hoped it would be the former. She seemed nice enough. After all she had reason to act the way she did.

But what relieved the girl a little was that if the girl was of Gorgon descent that she didn't have snake hair. What if they spoke to her. A Ravenclaw that spoke parseltongue would be bad.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 5:21 pm

Alchemy

"Not much, two boys just had an arm wrestling match." Alchemy commented to the girl. Her eyes strayed to a copy of the Daily Prophet that was left laying about. She sighed inwardly, knowing better than to say anything treasonous. You never knew whose parents worked for who and who believed in what. She saved all political talk for family and people she knew shared her viewpoints.

Nikola

"Hello, Quinn, How was your summer?" Nikola asked, stopping and chatting with the girl while she waited for Monica to head up the stairs, allowing room for Monica to pass her.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:05 pm

The young gorgon flinched as the second person stood up, referring to the girl that had greeted her. She hadn't noticed this other girl before, though she seemed to have been sitting on the outside edge of the common room, far enough outside of her field of vision.

That must have been it, as the fireplace didn't light the whole common room very well, but she tried to avoid the communication between the two as she headed up the stair, only to be met with the girl in the way.

"Please move, you're in the way." she said, trying to stifle her agitation.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 20, 2011 8:26 pm

"Oh, my bad." Nikola said, continuing up the stairs.
"Be down in a moment to talk, Quinn." she wasn't really happy with the first year's attitude, but she was used to getting trouble from other students because she was strange. Or at least what they considered strange.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 12:43 pm

Edward

Edward offered a shrug. "Well, I just find it curious, I suppose. Even for a Ravenclaw, you aren't that social. Why?"

Dahlia

Dahlia nodded. "Well, alright. Just make sure you eat it soon. I imagine it won't be good forever."

Kingsley, Sally-Anne

"Let us hope that Harry does that, then." Kingsley spoke softly, sighing a moment later. "It is a good thing Harry still thinks we are on his side. Especially you, Hermione. If he had any inkling that the Order of the Phoenix was back in action, and plotting against him, no doubt he'd jail us all. Or worse."

"About Potter interfering in the school....we may have a problem, actually." Sally-Anne commented a moment later. When given a curious glance by Kingsley, she went on.

"You guys have heard those whispers of this Slytherin Cult to resurrect Salazar, yes? If Harry ever finds out about that, he could very well take control of Hogwarts. Considering that Salazar founded Slytherin, no doubt he'd consider his potential resurrection a dangerous threat to Britain."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 23, 2011 11:49 pm

Quinton

"Maybe I haven't met anyone I really want to socialize with," Quinton responded. "I've found my time is spent well learning, I suppose you could say I like learning about magic. I've always been more of a scholar than a socialite."
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 3:12 pm

~* Quinn*~
Quinn nodded as Nikola left. She didn't feel like reading her book again, after already reading for quite a while. Quinn turned in her seat and watched Edward and Quinton. She couldn't help but hear their conversation, even though she well knows it is rude to eavesdrop.

"Really it depends on the person whether or not they want to socialize Edward. There isn't always a good reason as to why they don't socialize much, that's just the way they are."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 27, 2011 5:16 pm

"But nobody can resurrect another from the dead," McGonagall said. "It's just teenagers being teenagers. Potter must know that." But this wasn't the same little boy she had watched grow up here at Hogwarts. This was a new Potter, who let his fears rule him, and not his courage. She had to keep reminding herself of that.

"Though," she added a moment later. "If he did find out..., even if he does not believe they could succeed, it would be the excuse he's been waiting for, to take control of this school." And while she could not help but feel a small bias against Slytherins, after having been head of Gryffindor for so long, she did not wish any student the fate of being at Minister Potter's mercy.

---

One of the Slytherins in question lay across his bed, with his pillows propping him upright as he read through "The Tale of the Three Brothers" for at least the thousandth time. But even though Ken could recite the tale word for word, his attention to the story did not drift.

The second brother had wanted a full resurrection, for the woman he had loved (what a useless emotion), but she had not fully come back. But what from her was missing? 'Sad and cold, seperated as by a veil.' But if she had been a witch, would her powers have come back with her?

There were so many questions needing answered, but the tale told him nothing more than it had before.

And of the two people in the last century who knew the powers and fate of the stone best... one was dead, while the other had become a madman. Never had a problem vexed Ken so. Months and months of research on the stone, and on raising the dead, all for him to be practically where he had started. But as Voldemort--a smart student, but not a genius--had figured out how to split his soul, he would figure out how to bring the dead to life.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:29 am

((So, anyone object if we wind down the night, and get ready to time-skip to the next morning?))
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 2:27 pm

(I don't mind.)
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 3:12 pm

(I'd be insulted if you didn't)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:36 pm

(Go ahead)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 9:44 pm

(Nice Fairly Oddparents reference, manysidestome. And sure. Smile)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next