New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 10:49 pm

"I just don't think that our august leader is going to react favorably about this. I'll support you and the elves probably will too. Yubri's still going to be an arse, though," Antius told her with a shrug.

"Ah, yes. As though we're not in enough trouble without murdering a Templar," Alistair commented sarcastically. It was true that the man was out of line, but if they were going to kill every human that said "knife-ear", then Loghain's men would be on him faster than any of them could say, "Blight".
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 11:11 pm

Seridwen

Cleaning off her blade, the Elven woman cut her glare towards the Grey Warden, "Funny you should say that...you used to be a Templar, right?" she said, twisting the dagger so that it would catch the light menacingly, "If he had stopped at the 'knife-ears' comment, he'd only be spitting out his teeth...but no one makes a threat like that and lives..." she said, her gaze boring into Alistair, "...no one."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 10:21 pm

"Hey, I'm not saying he was a model citizen," Alistair told her defensively, "It's just that with him dead, it won't be long until we have to deal with his comrades and maybe Loghain's men if they find out we're Wardens. Make sense?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 16, 2011 5:06 pm

Marina

"I will do whatever needs to be done. Now, let's gather up supplies, we will need more food and I believe we are running low on Lyrium potions," Marina said. If Yubri was going to be a problem, she would solve it however she could.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:39 pm

((.....AI, I would like to point out that I all but stated that Alistair wasn't in the group with Morrigan, Seridwen, and Lacus. So I'll ignore everything Alistair just said, since he isn't even with that group. He is with Arianna, the Dwarven Duster. And he ought to reply to what she asked.))

Yubri

"It would not surprise me." Yubri agreed. "Makes me feel a tad bit sorry for these humans. All this struggle to survive in such a downcast town, only to get swallowed up by the Darkspawn in just a few short days or weeks....it is not something I'd wish on anyone. Except maybe Bhelen."

Cadaia

"I have a few lyrium potions I can donate to the group if you want, Sis." Cadaia offered with a smile. "As for food....well, I don't have a lot of that in supply, but if you don't have a cook yet, I could try! Valda's taught me plenty about cooking."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:13 pm

Alistair
"Hey, hey. Me leading equals bad. I'd lead us into a marsh that sucks people into the Fade, trust me," Alistair told the dwarf defensively before smiling slightly, "Besides, do you want to deal with Yubri sulking? Leading isn't worth that."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:58 pm

((I'll post with my characters later. So, just so everyone is clear, here is a list of the current teams, regarding the Wardens:

Team A: Lacus, Seridwen, and Morrigan.

Team B: Antius, Marina, and Cadaia/Valda

Team C: Yubri and Elora

Team D: Alistair and Ariana

I believe that's it, unless I've gotten one. Oh, and I believe it'd be appropriate if Team A met Sten, and Team B met Leliana. I think that'd provide fairly interesting interactions.))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 22, 2011 3:21 pm

Seridwen

"So, now we have a bounty on our heads...just great. A good reason to kill Loghain and anyone allied with him," she said, stepping into the grassy field on the other side of Lothering. Stretching her neck, she noticed a holding cage to her left, and it was currently occupied, "Well, what do we have here?" she asked aloud as she headed towards the cage.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 7:39 am

Sten

Sten glanced briefly at the women who approached his cage, narrowing his eyes a moment at them.

"If you have come to mock or otherwise provoke me, you efforts will be futile. If you have come to kill me....I welcome it."

General Narrative

The group of Mages decided, before trying to track down their apparent leader, to head into the town's tavern, to see if they could dig up any useful information. However, they did not receive such a warm welcome upon arriving, once men of Loghain started to confront them...
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 10:39 am

(I'm going to assume it's ok for anyone to post with Loghain's men)

Marina

"Well, look what we have here, men. I think we've just been blessed," the closest one to them said. "Didn't we spend all morning asking about a group of people by these very descriptions? And everyone said they hadn't seen them," the one next to him said. "Oh blast," Marina muttered. What did the traitor's men want with them anyway?
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 03, 2011 10:00 am

((Yes yes, it's fine. And please post with Alistair and your Mage, AI.))

Arianna

"Whimp," Arianna declared with a role of her eyes. "Sodding stone, I've seen Nugs with more courage than you! You've got to learn to stick up for yourself, Alistair! Assert yourself, don't let everyone make decisions for you!"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:11 pm

(So I can't tell, does anyone who's in this rp come on anymore?)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:20 am

((I do. Warboss and AI seem to be AWOL at the moment.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:36 pm

(I can still play here, if anyone's interested. Sorry for not being on.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!   Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)! - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragon Age: Origins; The RP (Open!)!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4