New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)

Go down 
+8
internet addict
roman_tic_kataang
Abeiya
rcox1995
SocialNetworkSociopath
Nightmare13
TokoToTheEnd
ConfusedShipper123
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
internet addict

internet addict

(Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:10 am

Name: Amira Sanela

Tribute (Yes or No): Yes

District (only if not a tribute):

Personality: Quiet unless she gets angry.

Appearance: Except with more color

History (4 or + sentences): When Amira was young, she was a social butterfly, but after her brother (who was her best friend) broke his neck from falling out of a tree, she became more quiet and reserved. Amira never got over the death of her brother because he was trying to get a scarf of hers that had been blown up into the high branches of the tree. Her brother, Liam haunts her everyday, especially since she was reaped into the Games. Because Amira spends so much time trying to block out the ghost of her brother, she also blocks out the rest of the world. When Amira gets angry, it's usually because her stress levels have gotten so high that she can't get the image of Liam to leave her for even a second.

Amira's parents don't know that she thinks Liam's death is her fault, so they try to cheer her with different things, but nothing really works. Amira knows that her parents only mean well, but she can't stand the thought of tattooing herself (except for one on her back that say's Liam) and doing all sorts of other things like that when Liam never got that chance. (He died when he was 12 and she was 10. Their family did the fancy tattooing and stuff when the turned 16.(She was allowed to get a tattoo early of Liam's name because he died.))

Skills: Amira is a fast runner and very good with herbs. She has to do very little research on a plant to know if it is safe or not.

Other: She feels like this is her belated punishment for letting Liam die.

Last edited by internet addict on Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.mystorygetstold.blogspot.com
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

(Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:15 am

((IA- Accepted! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:32 pm

I finished all my characters and added another tribute.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:11 pm

Accepted. Smile
Back to top Go down
SocialNetworkSociopath

SocialNetworkSociopath

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 1:01 pm

Name: Suf Jaw

tribute: yes

Skills: makes excellent paintings of hobos who are making art out of card board
he also has a disease where he compulsively waves his hands in the air when he's happy

appearance: he has a large head iwth a flat temple above his eyebrows. his nose has a tumor on it and ears that look like wings. he has an extreme underbite

history: suf jaw first became interested art in (5 years before whenever this is). since then he has taken countless art classes and painted dozens of hobos. he developed his unique style during one random trip through the capitol. On his trip he met a hobo who was also an artist and enjoyed making cardboard art. The hobo and Suf Jaw quickly became good friends.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 9:59 pm

((I suppose this is accepted. Go you, Nathan. Go you.))
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 7:50 pm

I added an appearance for Ariadne. I wanted to give her an appearance.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:35 pm

((Alright, roman_tic_kataang, sorry this took me so long. And accepted, SNS.))
Back to top Go down
internet addict

internet addict

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 10:48 pm

Name: Zane

Tribute: Yes

Skills: Good at hand to hand combat, but with weapons, he's pretty much screwed.

Personality: Light hearted and willing to help anyone out

Appearance: Zane has light brown hair that falls into his tired looking dark blue eyes a lot. He is tall which makes it difficult to be looked over.

History: Zane grew up on the very edge of the Capitol, but he never really considered himself a resident of the Capitol. Just a citizen of Panem, like anyone from any of the Districts. Throughout his 18 years, Zane has heard the story of how Katniss Everdeen ended the Hunger Games, and how Panem is so much more peaceful because of her. He was glad to have not lived through those times, but he wishes that the corruption was being handled better. When Zane was 10 years old, he was walking home late when an unseen attacker started to throw stones at him for no apparent reason. After being severely wounded, he was beaten and left in the street. Had it not been for a kind women who saw the ordeal out of her window, Zane probably wouldn't be around. Her kindness made Zane want to pass it on, so he has. However, being beaten hardened him a little bit, so Zane made sure he trained himself in hand to hand combat, fighting whoever was willing to challenge him. He trains mostly at night, though, which is why Zane usually looks tired. There was a time when Zane tried training with weapons, but after nearly shooting his foot off and coming close to losing an ear with his own dagger, Zane decided to stop weapon training. Still, though, Zane manages to keep a pretty good outlook on life.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:47 pm

IA, you are so accepted. In fact, you are the most accepted person of all accepted people. I am very proud of you for this AWESOME profile and I can't wait to see how he is in the Games! By the way, you are very awesome, and again, this character is SO accepted.

EDIT: If you didn't notice, I allowed IA to temporarily use my account to accept herself. So yeah. Just saying. KLeah... you... are you. But yeah, accepted.
Back to top Go down
internet addict

internet addict

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:18 pm

Name: Norma McAverage

District (only if not a tribute):

Personality: Very outgoing. Keeps up with all the latest fashions.

Appearance: Norma has wavy pink hair with streaks of violet. Her eyes are bright blue and surrounded by long, multicolored eyelashes. She has a light gold tattoo outlining the shape of a bunch of amazon lilies on her face.

History (4 or + sentences): Norma McAverage has lived a very normal, very average Capitol life with her brother, Norman. She's grown up constantly changing her appearance to fit with the latest styles before finally finding the style that fit her the most. She likes being full of color, and plans to get her amazon lilies colored in. However, since Norma is being reaped, she won't get that opportunity, which will be a big complaint of hers during the Games.

Skills: Putting on makeup. Yeah. Yeah. That's it.

Other: I think everything that needs to be said has been said.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 6:53 pm

((Whoa, she's so totally accepted! Very Happy XD Good one, Leah. I can't wait to make her twin. Wink ))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:35 am

Was Dawn accepted? She's not on the list of Tributes so I was just wondering
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:04 pm

"And may the odds be ever in your favor!"

I have yet to read the Hunger Games, but nevertheless I am intrigued by this RP. I have a few questions, of course, but I would like to join. If you'll have me.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:06 pm

Yes, Dawn is accepted.

And Magus, I would be honored to accept you into this roleplay. What are your questions? Smile
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:30 pm

Name: Norman McAverage

Tribute:Yes

Personality: Generally extroverted and talkative, but also kind of ditzy. Stereotypical Capitol person. He also keeps up with Capitol trends like his sister, but often more subtly.

Appearance: Norman has dark blue hair and light blue eyes with flecks of violet. He looks very related to his sister, who is his twin, save for being male with different colored hair and eyes and a half an inch taller.

History (4 or + sentences): Norman has had a very normal Capitol life. He's made lots of Capitol-minded, Capitol-like, resident-of-the-Capitol friends, and has enjoyed talking about (and with) them and keeping up with their lives. He does lots of Capitol activities in school, such as paying close attention to the very few clips of the Hunger Games they get to see in history clases. And participating in Capitol events.

Skills: Dying hair.

Other: Norman is Norma's twin.

Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:40 pm

All done! Very Happy

Name: Clarisse Ulric

District (only if not a tribute): N/A

Appearance: Clarisse is below average height with a classically feminine build. Her skin is very pale and nearly flawless. Her eyes are almond-shaped and wolf blue, surgically altered to glow slightly in the dark. Her hair goes down to the base of her neck and is the color of corn silk. It’s cut into choppy layers, giving her an edgy look. She had her canine teeth altered to be slightly sharper. Her lips are full and usually painted red and her nails are usually sharpened to points and painted black. She has gold tattoos swirled on her hips. ((‘Kay so, I usually hate using pictures of real people for my characters, but by chance I found one that looks almost exactly how I pictured her here.))

Personality: Clarisse is a trickster. She has a flirtatious demeanor and is a natural dissembler. She keeps herself a bit detached from others, unless she thinks she can use them for something. She does her best to charm people and gain their trust as she’s figuring out to what advantage she can gain from befriending them. She looks innocent and weak most of the time and will end up using it as an advantage in the Games.

History (4 or + sentences): Clarrise was raised in the typical Capitol way and is a bit vapid and appearance-based in her opinions because of it. Her mother is a plastic surgeon and her father is a tattoo artist. She was predisposed to having a liking for physical augmentation. She was incredibly sheltered by her parents up until the age of twelve. She then hit a rebellious streak and went a little extreme with her “lone wolf” appearance. It’s all she feels she has and she defines herself with it. She’s gone through about a boyfriend a month, never quite finding what she was looking for, whatever that is. Nowadays, she’s nearly always searching through people, keeping her own real motives hidden.

Skills: Climbing (she’s gotten good at it from sneaking out at night).

Other: Vive le roi?

Last edited by Abeiya on Fri Apr 01, 2011 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:43 pm

Just a quick question, are there going to be mentors from the Capitol, like maybe the old Gamekeepers who are to be the tribute's mentors or something?
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 7:56 pm

That's a good idea, but I was also thinking that we could throw in Katniss and Peeta as well, since they're still around, if everyone's okay with that. Any other ideas/suggestions/questions (this question is open to everyone)?
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:13 am

Thanks CS123...I was just wondering because there were mentors in the book so i was wondering if we were going to apply that.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:32 pm

If you'd like, sure. Smile
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 12:07 am

((Will finish later.))

Name: Nina Smithe

District (only if not a tribute): None

Personality: Nina is a kind and nice girl, and does not like to use violence unless it proves necessary.

History (4 or + sentences): Most of Nina's past is unknown, and what is known is very basic. She had two parents, a loving family, and an overall decent home life. Until the Hunger Games were reinstated, and she was selected to be a Tribute, she was just your average, everyday girl.

But that is a complete and total lie, of course. Nina is far from normal. For you see, Nina and a few others within the Capitol...are spies. Spies for the Nevan Protectorate, a neighboring state of the Capitol. The Protectorate wishes to determine whether it would be worth it, to invade and conquer the Capitol and its Districts, in the Capitol's time of social change. Thus the Protectorate sent out a series of spies to infiltrate the Capitol government, and collect the necessary information to determine whether making the Capitol a part of the Nevan Protectorate.

Nina, and her handler Franz, have thus been inserted into the Hunger Games, now that that barbaric sport has been reestablished. Franz will be her mentor, alongside another Tribute. But whoever her partner is, Nina knows they do not matter, as she will be the only Nevan spy in the Hunger Games.

Nina's mission in the Hunger Games is thus: do whatever it takes to win. Since the Games are a somewhat popular sport, it is also Nina's goal to win the favor of the people. Make her a celeberty, if possible. And perhaps, if that succeeds, Nina would be able to use her new social status to her advantage. Or rather, to the Nevan Protectorate's advantage...

Skills: Nina has been given sufficient hand-to-hand combat, and has been trained with a variety of meele and long range weapons, including guns.

Other:

----------------------------------------------------

Name: Al

District (only if not a tribute): Capitol

Personality: In many ways, Al acts like a mixture between a spoiled child and a mad-man with a God-Complex. So, not the best of combinations, obviously.

History (4 or + sentences): Al is unlike any human in existence, as far as he knows. For Al is an artifically created human; the first of his kind. Al has been designed to be the ultimate breed of warrior. He is to be a Super Soldier, basically. Al is to be the precursor of the next generation of soldiers the Capitol is to employ as its army. However, as a prototype, those who commissioned Al's existence and the scientists who gave life to him are unsure if he is a true Super Soldier, or if they need to modify their formula more, still.

Thus the higher-ups of the Capitol government have entered Al into the new Hunger Games as a tribute. He was given a fake past, and has now been sent to compete in the Games. This decision is to determine whether they have truly created the perfect warrior, or if they need to go back to the drawing board. Al's future depends on the outcome of the Hunger Games; moreso than the others who compete in it now. If he is victorious, then he will be model for the Super Soldiers to come. But if he loses, and he somehow still lives, then he will be denounced as a failure by his creators and killed anyway.

Thus, Al is very determined to win. And truly, he does not think anything can stop him. Al considers himself a God amongst Men. A superior to those around him. Al doesn't think it will take him long to win this contest, though he may be proven wrong, soon enough...

Skills: Abnormally powerful strength, speed, and agility; heightened senses; and an intellect of great proportions.

Other:

------------------------------------------

Name: Franz Bonaparta

Tribute (Yes or No): No

District (only if not a tribute): District 1, apparently

Personality: Franz acts like a nice and kind young woman, though this is merely a facade on her part. In truth she is a vindictive and cruel woman, who will do whatever it takes to achieve her goals. She has killed many people, and thus Franz would not hesitate to do so more, if it proved necessary.

History (4 or + sentences): Franz, like her young apprentice, is a spy for the Nevan Protectorate. She was given a false background as well, and was given the job of a martial arts trainer in the Capitol. Now that Franz is a mentor for her young apprentice in the new Hunger Games, she will make sure that Nina will complete her mission to win, or die trying. Franz knows that she is to have another tribute to mentor, but she cares little for whoever it is. She may play the part of mentoring them both, but Franz will do whatever it takes to help Nina.

Skills: An expert in the fields of martial arts, and not too shabby with a gun, either.

Other:

Last edited by Magus1108 on Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:53 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:48 pm

((Accepted.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:11 pm

I haf completed my characters!
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 8:20 pm

((You are now accepted! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)   (Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Pairs on front page!)Vindictus Publici [Revenge of the People] (A Hunger Games RP by Abeiya and CS123)
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next