New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)

Go down 
+3
Warboss_Spriggs
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Big T

The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 7:17 pm

Toph scowled. If that was the case, she had a good feeling she knew who the newcomers were. She tapped Sokka on the arm, a quick, silent warning for him to be wary. Possible trouble was afoot.

And she sensed the women had spotted them.

Mai nodded. "Keep an eye out, though. He's not alone."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 10:22 pm

"Alright," Sokka told both the bartender and his girlfriend with a nod before turning to Toph. He frowned and surreptitiously gestured at Big Ear, "That's our guy. We need to abduct him and get somewhere safe where we can interrogate him."

It seemed like an Imperial tactic, but they were running out of time. They couldn't afford to lose their only source of information on both Zuko and the Jedi he was tracking.

"You up for bending?" he asked, knowing the planets' constant movement and overpopulation strained her sight.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 7:48 pm

Toph just grinned. "Do you even have to ask?" she said cheekily.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 8:13 pm

Darth Helios

"Then lead, you'll get your credits then," Helios said, though he thought it was a waste of time. It wasn't likely the location would be of much value at this point in time, but it was at least something to go on.

Katara

"Mighty Jabba of the Hutt Clan, I come seeking information from your intelligence network," Katara said, trying to show politeness to the blobby mass. She didn't have much to offer either, so it wasn't likely she'd get any information this way, but there were other methods of getting what she wanted should this route fail.

Ty Lee

"Ok, I'll be right back," Ty Lee said as if she were just going out for a minute instead of approaching some possibly hostile people. She walked toward them, making her way through the crowd of people, seemingly oblivious to the world around her.

Last edited by manysidestome on Wed Apr 13, 2011 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 12, 2011 10:45 pm

Sokka couldn't help but smirk, "I love you."

With that said, he stood up and approached Big Ear, drawing his blaster and whispering for Toph to encase him in metal. He looked around, just to make sure no one was following them.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:40 pm

Toph trusted Dorothy to keep an eye on the ladies while she and Sokka dealt with the bar tender. Concentrating, she stretched out her bending.

The floor beneath Big Ear's feet rippled. It rose up and clamped down around his feet and ankles.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:20 pm

"Well, we really got to go," he said, standing up.

Sokka grinned slightly as he walked over to Big Ear, pointing his blaster pistol behind his back. He spoke, "Let's just take a walk, nice and easy. Come on Toph."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 2:58 pm

Suki

"It was a beautiful place, and a wonderful home." Suki replied. "We were lucky to have remained untouched by the Fire Nation during the last years of the war."

Twi'lek

"Of course," the Twi'lek replied eagerly, and quickly scurried off to lead Helios to the drop zone.

Jabba the Hutt

The Hutt gave another deep, booming laugh and those in Jabba's court laughed with him. Then the Hutt spoke in his alien language again, and the protocol droid quickly translated.

"The mighty Jabba wishes to know what you seek, human."

Big Ear

The information broker did not look up from his datapad, and showed no real reaction to the blaster behind his back, nor the sudden binding of his feet. The human did spare one glance at Sokka, and simply shook his head.

"You know, I really loathe people like. Is this galaxy so far down the drain that no one wants a civil conversation anymore? No? Hmph. Well, if you, your girlfriend, and the droid wish to live I suggest you let me go. Now."

At that moment, the sound of charging weapons pierced the ear. Upon turning to look, Toph and Sokka would find a multitude of blasters and other assorted weapons aimed at them, from nearly all the patrons in the bar. Even the bartender was in with them, point a projectile rifle at Dorothy. And what weapons were not pointed at Sokka and his friends were now trained on Zahanna and her companions.

"Nearly everyone in this bar is under my tab. They'll protect me to your dying breath. I'm no idiot, mind you. I am always prepared for any given situation. Granted, I've never had my feet bound by the very metal beneath me, but you learn to expect the unexpected. Now, put that blaster away boy, and call off your girlfriend and pet bot. I am a civil man, and I imagine you normally are as well, and thus we should talk civily. Do I make myself clear?"

Big Ear then glanced over at Zahanna, and addressed her. "Same goes for you too, Zahanna. We may be friends, but I'm not about to let you and that boy fight over me and my information. Call off your pretty apprentices, now."

The red-skinned Twi'lek rolled her eyes but complied, nonetheless. "You heard the man with the overly large ears, girls. Ty Lee, come back here. And Mai, don't let your knives fly just yet."

Big Ear gave a grateful nod. He eyed Sokka and addressed both his group and Zahanna's. "Good. Now, sit down. All of you. We can have a civil talk from here."

((Big Ear is awesome, no?))
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:39 pm

Mai shrugged and followed her teacher's lead. She couldn't say she was displeased that there would not be a fight.

Toph just scowled. She didn't like being forced to do anything. But what choice did she have?

"Should I release your feet too, sir?" she asked dryly.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:50 pm

Big Ear

"Hm, if you would be so kind, madam." Big Ear replied.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 9:09 am

Katara

"I seek a human male, the son of a moisture farmer here on Tatooine. His surname is Skywalker, but that's all I know," Katara responded. Aang had given her that information, to help find the twins, but it wasn't much to go on. Which was why she was here talking to this ugly giant slug-thing who could kill her with a simple command. Hopefully this wouldn't be a mistake.

Darth Helios

The Sith Apprentice followed, making sure to keep aware of the surroundings in case of an ambush. Some beings would rather fight for money than do anything else to earn it, including something as simple as leading another to a location of importance.

Ty Lee

"Aww, I didn't even get to do a flip or anything," Ty Lee muttered as she cartwheeled backwards to Zahanna and Mai. Wait, did he call us pretty? What a nice guy!
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 18, 2011 8:57 pm

Sokka sighed, quickly holstering his gun. Damn. He had underestimated this guy. Who knew he was actually an information broker? And information broker with some serious protection.

"Look. We just need you to tell us whatever you told Scarface. Someone's life depends on it. And don't even think about lying," he told him. Thank the Force Toph was a living lie detector.

(Yep. He is.)
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 10:01 am

Toph knew what Sokka was driving at. He wanted her to pay attention and make sure the guy didn't lie.

She didn't tell him that it would be hard to do that in the crowded catina. There was a lot of other heartbeats and life-forces to shift through, but why give that away?

She released Big Ear and stood back, focusing on him as best she could.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 7:55 am

Jabba the Hutt

Jabba gave another boisterous laugh. His Court followed suit, before the Hutt silenced them.

"The honorable Jabba says he knows of the man you speak, human. And he will give you the information you seek. For a price." the protocol droid translated.

Big Ear

"Now, why would I lie?" Big Ear asked with a wry smile. "I wouldn't be a very popular information broker if I lied to my customers. Besides, this...."Scarface" as you call him, didn't pay me to be silent."

((Mind posting with On Ji soon, Warboss? We can skip with them arriving at the pick-up location if you want.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:13 pm

"True enough... Just tell us what you told him," Sokka told the information broker, trying not to sound desperate as he handed him a hundred credit chip.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 25, 2011 9:34 pm

Katara

"I can pay," Katara announced. It was not a complete truth, she had a limited amount the Rebel Alliance had allotted her for this information, and if it was too high, well, hopefully she'd be able to work something out.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 11:10 am

((Skipping to the pickup location would be best))

On Ji

"Um, I guess we're here." said the girl, looking around the docks. She didn't get a good description of who they were looking for, though she suspected that Suki might know. Their trip here had been rather uneventful to say the least, but being her first time out on a run like this...she was rather uncertain what she was to expect.

Pointing over to a ship on the docks, On Ji spoke up, "Do you think that's them?" she asked, looking over at the Kyoshi warrior.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 6:42 pm

(Whoa. I am so sorry that I have been gone. College took over my life and well yeah. But I am back if you'll take me.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed May 04, 2011 9:38 pm

((We would be glad to have you back, Mariah.))

Big Ear

Big Ear pocketed the credit chip away and took a look down at this data padd.

"I told him how he might be able to find a Togruta."

Jabba the Hutt

Jabba gave a massive chuckle again, and the people in his Court laughed along with him. The Hutt then stopped, and spoke again.

"It is not an easy price to pay, human. But if you are willing, then the might Jabba shall give you the information you seek." the protocol droid said.

Suki

"Yes, it should be." Suki replied. "But keep your guard up, and be wary. Something about this doesn't feel right, somehow."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 4:40 pm

On Ji

Nodding back in acknowledgment, the young firebender assumed an unassuming defensive firebending stance as she and the Kyoshi warrior proceeded with cation.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Sokka cursed, clenching his hands. He wanted to punch the guy, but he realized that not only would he not survive the act, he couldn't have possibly known who Zuko was.

"Well, tell us what you told him. Please... Ol' Scarface is a monster. Lives are at stake," he said honestly. He didn't know if that would help. The inhabitants of the wider galaxy, he had learned, weren't as compassionate as those back at home.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 9:01 pm

Mai's eyes widened ever so slightly. Zuko was here? She knew he was on a mission, so was this it?

Toph, thinking the same thing Sokka was, slid another credit across the bar towards Big Ear. If he wasn't compassionate, he was probably greedy and all too willing to snag some extra cash.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 06, 2011 3:14 pm

(Thanks...um...what is going on concerning my characters?)
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 7:40 pm

(Nothing's changed with them, I think. Leia and co. are still supposed to be with Vader.)

Katara

"Yes, I am willing," Katara responded. Her face was set, betraying none of the doubts and worry she had about this, just determination showing. She wasn't sure why everyone kept laughing though, though she could tell it wasn't because she was funny.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun May 15, 2011 10:16 pm

Jabba the Hutt

Jabba spoke again in his alien tongue, and the protocol droid quickly translated.

"The Mighty Jabba wishes to add you to his growing collection of benders. You have sought information from the wrong place, foolish girl. You will get your information, but you will never leave this palace again."

Jabba raised a meaty hand, and five guards circled Katara, blasters trained on her.

"Surrender peacefully, and your new master may show you mercy."

Big Ear

"Everything I told him, is on here." Big Ear replied, handing both Zahanna and Sokka datapads. He did not take Toph's data chip. "Knock yourselves out."

General Narrative

Suki and On Ji picked up their delivery with little trouble. However, as they both traveled back to Shaak Ti's base, they both could not shake the feeling they were being watched...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)   The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Dawn Of A New Hope (A Star Wars/Avatar Crossover RP)
Page 7 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 10, 11, 12  Next