New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Succession: Rebellion

Go down 
+3
Magus1108
TokoToTheEnd
Alec
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Succession: Rebellion - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:34 pm

"Erm..." Kegan began. Already, he could envision a miniature version of Nebi on his shoulder pleading, "Run away, run away!" Seeing as he could not, however, he settled for a non-offensive, "You look as beautiful as you always do, darling."

Nebi smiled at C.C. before shivering, "I have just had this odd feelings. As though a man was suddenly shouting and then castrated."

The heir shook his head, "Well, I shall get going. I've almost forgotten what our mission was. Hope Mion loosens up someday..."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 6:10 am

C.C.

"You and your strange chills, Nebi." C.C. shook her head. "And I'm sure she will. And, no doubt, take good care of you."

Rein

"Thank you, Kegan!" Rein beamed up at her husband, and finally managed to put on her pants. The young mother looked over at the sleeping forms of Atiya and Alain, and smiled at them.

"Should we wake them? We probably should, but they look so adorable, sleeping..."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:33 pm

Nebi

"God-forbid she make me act responsibly," Nebi joked, smiling slightly before his expression faltered. He shuffled his feet, "I'll, er, miss you. It was good to see you again. I'll hurry and do our mission quickly so I can stop by again."

Kegan

"It'd be better us than the elf from earlier," Kegan told her with a sigh, "They should eat some breakfast before we're taken to the elves' settlement."

He clearly wasn't looking forward to being gawked at or appraised by the Elders.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:51 pm

C.C.

"I'll miss you too, Nebi." C.C. lightly smiled at him, and hugged him.

"And do try to hurry. I won't wait more than a century." she teased with a smile.

Rein

"Alright, sounds good to me then. Let's wake 'em." Rein giggled lightly and approached the bed, where she smiled down at the cute toddlers. She sighed, and gently started to shake Alain first.

"Come on, Alain. It's time to wake up now." she whispered soothingly.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 3:46 pm

"Love, I cannot imagine asking anyone to wait for more than a century," Nebi told her with a smile as he exited her room. Time for work.

"You too, Atiya," Kegan told his daughter with a smile, gently poking her arm.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 10:26 pm

Alain jolted awake at the touch and instantly cowered back, just waiting for some sort of punishment. Had he overslept? Made some mistake? Was Valen angry with him? But then the fog cleared from his mind and his fear vanished as he realized it was Atiya's mother waking him, and not the scary demon. He slowly lowered his arms to blink up at her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:18 pm

Rein, Atiya

Rein frowned briefly, again cursing that vile Valen for scarring Alain so badly, but it soon vanished as she replaced it with a loving grin, and Rein then gently scooped Alain into her arms.

"Good Morning, Alain. Did you sleep well?" she asked sweetly, kissing the toddler on his nose.

Atiya, meanwhile, shifted in her sleep and groaned.

"Go 'way Daddy! Too tired..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 12:40 pm

"Alright. I suppose me, your mother, and Alain would just have to see the elves by ourselves," Kegan commented, hoping that would get his daughter out of bed. He looked over at Rein in amusement, She gets this from you.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 22, 2011 11:21 pm

Atiya

Atiya perked up immediately and scrambled to get up.

"No! I'll go with you all too, Daddy!"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:58 pm

Alain started, the skin Atiya's mother had touched growing very warm. His eyes crossed as they stared down at the spot, and then he lifted his hand and gently touched it. She had... But it had felt good, and he wasn't about to make a fuss over something that made him feell... happy. Loved.

He gave a nod of his head, to show that, indeed, he had had an excellent night's sleep.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:33 pm

"Hmm... Alright. If you promise to be polite. Elves are a bit touchy, you know," Kegan told his daughter with a small grin as she got out of bed. She was too cute, sometimes. He wondered if all little kids were like this.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:51 pm

Rein

Rein smiled down at Alain again. She kissed his nose one more time before sitting him down on the floor with Atiya. She bent over to pick her daughter up, to help her change into some new clothes for today, when she froze. Rein gave a little gasp, and slowly straightened up, her eyes wide with fear.

"U-Um, K-Kegan, could you please take Atiya and Alain to Aunte Brighe? And while you're at it, bring Grandpa Syrien with you. I....n-need his help."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:32 pm

"Why, what's wrong?" Kegan asked worriedly. Rein would only need Syrien and Brighe at this hour for... He grabbed both of the kids' hands and nodded.

"Come on. Time to see Aunt Brighe, kids," he said, quickly, but not so quickly as to harm the kids, running out the door for Brighe's quarters, knocking on the door as hard as he could.

"Brighe! It's happening!"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 12:46 pm

Brighe

Brighe opened the door to her quarters, briefly glaring at her Nephew before what he said settled in. She gave a quick nod and smiled down at the kids, welcoming them into her room. She quickly looked back at Kegan.

"Go get Syrien, now!" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:45 pm

"Already on it," Kegan shouted back, rushing to Kegan's door and knocking on it quickly and loudly, "Rein's having the baby!"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 8:30 pm

((So, time to retcon Rein going into labor. Agreed?

Now, what to replace that event with....))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:14 pm

(Um. An attack? Meeting with the Elven elders?)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 9:55 pm

((Hm. An attack by who?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:29 pm

(Anyone close by?)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 10:11 pm

(So.....I want to continue with my characters, but most are with Alec's characters. What should I do?)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:56 am

(Should we start powerplaying Alec's characters again?)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 12:29 pm

((I could power-play Carlisle, I guess. Maybe. And as for Kegan and company, I think it'd just be good to have them meet with the Elves already. ))
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker

Ghostmaker

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:50 pm

"Girl, e'rything 'bout you is small," said the Tavern owner, leaning over the bar to give the girl a motherly scrutiny. With a frown, Aldra reached over and gave her a poke. "Hmph, skin n' bones you a'... I'll make you something propa' to eat. Get some meat on yer bones. You don't wanna end up like 'im, right? A pantomime stick-figure and wildling to boot..."

Ulqora looked around at mention of him and smiled an uneasy smile, clearly annoyed. Insufferable cow, he thought, but instead answered he jab with a riposte. "If you intend to feed her as well as you do yourself, I pity this tree, forced to carry you..."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 2:52 pm

Ana was up on the bar top in moment, her staff shoved into the tavern owner’s throat. “Watch your tongue,” she growled, her orange eyes flashing. Her body was tense, but her feet were light on the bar, and her body was naturally turned slightly towards Ulquora, though she paid him no mind.

Nobody called her small—foe or acquaintance.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 28 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 9:17 pm

Elves were certainly graceful. That, Kegan had to admit. The Elves' Council were having their meeting in the open under the trees, shielding them from all but a small, pleasant amount of light this time of year. There were over twenty people here, all young-looking, some merry, others grim, and all with the passing of the years reflected in their eyes.

"It is good that a beloved Elder has returned," a dark-haired elf with a small smile upon his face directed to Brighe, "It has been too long, Brighe. And you've brought guests."

Kegan resisted the urge to fidget. He wasn't sure if this was a strange elvish formality or a slight against him. Maybe both. Nonetheless, he bowed his head like he was supposed to do, waiting for Brighe to speak.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Succession: Rebellion
Page 28 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29  Next