New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Succession: Rebellion

Go down 
+3
Magus1108
TokoToTheEnd
Alec
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

Succession: Rebellion - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 3:06 pm

"And how would you do that, pray tell?" Ana's voice was laced with sarcasm, as she stared at him. Whatever he was going to suggest, she doubted that it was really worth her while. At the moment, she just wanted left alone. Couldn't he see that?
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:14 pm

Xen Lu

"Simple. I put two thousand gold pieces on the line. I win our little bout, and you get two thousand gold pieces richer. I win, on the other hand....well, I'll just be content with the knowledge that I am the superior assassin. What say you, Ana? I have nothing to gain, and you have everything to win. Do you agree to my duel, now?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 5:50 pm

Nebi broke out in a smile, "Good. That's all I ask. I won't take up anymore of your time. Congratulations, by the way. You needed to get laid. You'll live a more healthy life that way."

With that said, he ran off before either woman could retaliate. After all, it was good advice. And he wasn't going to tell anyone, though, inevitably, the rest of the base would find out. Secrets never stayed hidden.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 12:03 pm

Jewels looked at Rhys and went on.

"Look you can stay here with me or you can attempt to find your way to the Capital. I'm sure you value your life much more than spending one night with me." Jewels put his hands out in front of his, like he was surrendering. "I also swear on my life I will not touch you at all without your permission."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:15 pm

Rhys

Rhys stood still for a few more seconds as he stared Jewels down, wondering if he could get the man to change his mind somehow. Unfortunately, he was not as frightening as Tsuba ever was during negotiations, and thus it would seem it didn't work.

"Very well then, I'll risk my estate, job, and well-being so we can stay in a cabin one night," Rhys replied grimly as he walked towards the door, making sure to stay a few feet away from Jewels at all times.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:46 pm

Jewels beamed. He was doing well so far. He watched Rhys for a second or two and then followed.

Inside there was a large living type of room that also held a kitchen. Off to one side was a bedroom and a bathroom.

"Ok. I am going to get myself clean. Holler if you need me," Jewels said, resisting the urge to ask him if he wanted to join him.

(Question do they have showers or is Jewels taking a bath?)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:54 pm

(I would assume showers would be something only the wealthy, those with comprehensive plumbing, would have with them. And even then that would only be if they were in the city or had a water-adept magi user having cast the spells and whatnot. Same for how the cabin probably lacks actual electricity or heat, if it's out of the city like that. So a bath would be it, but one would have to have a source of water, and then they would have to heat it up.)

Rhys

Rhys grunted in response to Jewels, exploring the house slowly. He would have to take the mat in the living room, most likely, but Rhys could live with that. It was certainly better then camping, even if it was worse then his bed at the castle.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:00 pm

(Thank you Alec. Jewels is going to take a lukewarm bath)

Jewels looked at the bathtub and sighed. It was going to suck. He wished that he could take one with Rhys. It would make it better, but Jewels knew that one, Rhys would have striked him for the suggestion and two, Rhys wouldn't do it anyways.

"Oh well. At least he's here with me." Jewels took the bath and dressed. Then he looked out into the next room.

"Ok there is one bed. I normally sleep out here when I'm with Chris since I am a gentleman. I could do the same....or we could share the bed. I wouldn't mind."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:31 pm

(No problem. Bright side for the other characters, since Nebi, Rein, and Maul are fire users, and since Carlisle is water, anyone around them can get a nice hot bath. Or if they're in a city, same thing. Very Happy )

Rhys

"You can keep the bed. The fire place out here is deeper anyways," Rhys replied, deciding it was a fair enough trade. The Thief would be warm anyways, due to the blankets that Rhys had seen stacked up in the bedroom. Besides, the flames would be nice to watch. They always were when contained, Rhys thought as he noticed a few logs and a flint in the kitchen.

Might as well get started with getting the fireplaces ready, now.
----------------------------
Carlisle

Carlisle walked into the kitchen/den slowly, dressed up in his dirty traveling clothes once again. The Doctor had tried to put on some of his old clothes, from when he had lived with Dr. Laro as an apprentice, but the shirt he had put on ripped after Carlisle stood up straight, and the pants were both tight and short on him. So he'd have to continue on looking like a weary traveler, for now, which made him feel out of place in the messy (Because of papers) but very cozy kitchen.
-----------------------------
Kegan

"Well that was great," Kegan stated as he took the leftover wooden plates off of the bed. They were out of fish now, unfortunately, but it wouldn't be too hard to catch them Kegan knew. And hey, they could always have more berries for lunch if either of them felt ... lazy.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:56 pm

Rein

"Mmm, yes, it was delicious." Rein agreed happily as she finished the last of their breakfast. She sighed contently and rubbed her full stomach. "Now we can go swimming! Though..."

Rein looked over to where her wedding dress was tossed away, and frowned. "I...don't exactly want to go swimming in my own wedding dress. Besides, Syrien fitted it especially for me. I don't want to ruin it."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:21 pm

Maul

"Uh, Savina?" Maul walked over to the woman in question and cleared his throat awkwardly. "I...do believe we should have a meeting...together. I'll be....waiting in my tent. Please tell Sunny to come along. If...that is not a bother."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:40 pm

Jewels frowned as Rhys turned down his offer, but he was happy. Rhys was not being mean anymore. That was a very good sign in the theif's book since most things the Captain said to him was rude or demeaning.

"I'll take care of the fire. I actually lived here for a few years, so it's almost like you're my guest," Jewels offered.
-------
Mab followed Carlisle and she frowned at his clothes.

"Do you want me to buy you new ones," Mab asked. She herself was wearing an old shirt and pants of Carlisle. She was smaller than he was and they fit well enough.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 9:51 pm

Savina

Savina looked up at Maul, hands clenched and arms wrapped around herself despite the fact she wasn't cold. The Soldier ... former Soldier, stood up slowly, using the tree she had been leaning against to hold herself up. Savina looked at Maul for a few seconds, contemplating whether or not she should be direct with Maul about what had happened yesterday. Then again, that was likely what the meeting would be about she realized.

"I'll go get her right now," She replied with a nod.
--------------------------
Rhys

Rhys walked towards the logs anyways, noting that Jewels was in the bathtub anyways.

"Hmmm. I wouldn't worry about getting out of there to accommodate me being cold, I know how to start a fire Jewels," Rhys replied calmly as he grabbed three logs, along with the flint. Rhys scanned the kitchen area quickly before seeing a knife, which he then picked up and took over to the fireplace.
----------------------------
Carlisle

"I think it would be best if we both got new clothes," Carlisle replied as he noted Mab's outfit choice. It's not that she didn't look good in his old clothes, it's just ... a young woman dressed like that would gain about as much attention as he would dressed in raddy slave clothes, and right now, Mab and Carlisle both needed to blend in with the citizens of Bree.
Kegan

"Well, we can always swim naked," Kegan pointed out, not unfamiliar with bathing in lakes and rivers while nude.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:20 pm

Rein

"W-What?!" Rein gasped and turned bright red. She turned away from Kegan and mumbled to herself.

"B-But....what if....what if we're seen?" she meekly asked after a moment.

Maul

"Thank you. I...appreciate it. I shall be waiting in my tent, then. We have...much to discuss."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:44 pm

Savina

Savina nodded in reply, quickly turning around afterward as she glanced around the camp. She saw Sunny sitting about eight yards away, across the campground and near the fire. She had probably heard or at least understood what Maul wanted already, but nevertheless, Savina walked across the camp towards the other Soldier.

"Hey..." She greeted awkwardly after standing near Sunny for a few seconds.
Kegan

"Rein, we're in a hidden cabin in the middle of an empty wood. The only way someone could come to see us is if Hazuki sent a messenger to retrieve us for one reason or another," Kegan pointed out as he laid the dishes on the counter across the room.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:21 am

Rein

"Well....I don't know." Rein mumbled. She blushed some more but turned to face Kegan. "Kegan...you know how sensitivie I am about....things like this. I....I just find the whole thing embarrassing. I mean....you remember how long it took me to show you my body in our first night together? And that was inside, too. With only you."

Rein looked away and thought for a few minutes. After some contemplation, Rein gave a slight nod and looked into her husband's eyes.

"But....I don't want to get my wedding dress wet, or ruined. I....suppose we could go swimming...naked. Just...don't tease me about this, alright?"

Khan

A giant, red-skinned beast of a man stepped foot outside of the Capital he had long called Home. Those traveling inside the City stepped far away from him, in fear of encuring the wrath of one so large and strong. The Half-Kaleesh Half-Human known as Khan took no notice of this, and simply started to walk out of the Capital boundries. Soon, he would come upon nothing but forest. And from there, his search would begin. His search for the one known as....

Carlisle.

Tsuba

"So, Carlisle is in Bree, is he?" Tsuba muttered to herself, within the privacy of her own quarters. "How interesting. It seems that he was home sick, after all this time. Well, I can hardly blame him. Still...."

Her gaze flickered to the room's only other occupant, who was busy reading a book. Tsuba smiled, briefly, before it faded.

"A shame. I do hope Khan isn't too zealous in his retrieval of Carlisle. I'd hate to see Bree burned to the ground in an attempt to smoke him out..."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:58 am

Kegan

"Hey ... it might be romantic?" Kegan offered reluctantly, now wanting Rein to be frightened of being seen outside when they were obviously alone. Besides, swimming sounded very enjoyable at the moment, Kegan thought. "Hey, I'll be naked out there as well, see, not a big deal," Kegan replied as he slipped off his pants.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 1:06 am

Rein

"Well...." Rein looked around nervously before steadying her gaze with Kegan's. "....Alright. Just...walk with me, ok? Um...."

Rein eyed Kegan's nether regions for a moment before blushing some more.

"And...don't you get any ideas of starting anything out there, now." she added weakly.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:19 am

Kegan

"Of course I will," Kegan replied to Rein's first demand before chuckling in surprise at her second one. "Uh huh, and who was the one who wanted a ... special moment, this morning?" Kegan teased as he opened the cabin door. She was right to ask him not to though, otherwise, Kegan was pretty sure he would have gone ahead and suggested they do just that.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 2:34 am

Rein

"S-Shut up." Rein muttered in response to Kegan's second retort. True, she had wanted a...special moment, as Kegan had put it, this morning. And it was possible she might change her mind, later, about fooling around in the lake....but for now all Rein wanted to do with get through the process of adjusting to being naked outside. After that, then would be the time for a...special moment.

Rein climbed off of the bed and hesitantly walked toward Kegan. She grabbed his hand and took a look outside the open cabin door, and felt her tensions ease some when no one appeared to be outside.

"Alright....l-lead the way, then, Kegan. Just...don't let go of my hand, please."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 12:23 pm

Jewels just shrugged. He wasn't sure what to say to Rhys right now, so he found himself thinking about Chris. About her death. How she seemed so calm about it. It really unnerved the theif. He got out of the tub and dressed and walked over to where Rhys was.

"Hey Captain..." Jewels trailed off. No he didn't want to bring up it with him. He didn't even want to think about it anymore. "Never mind."
-------
Sunny looked up at Savina. She had heard Maul request her presence for a meeting. Sunny stood.

"Hey."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:01 pm

"And what will this duel be fought to?" Ana asked. She would be a fool not to accept the challenge, but she also didn't want to put her life on the line if she didn't need to. She had other plans for her future. Not that she doubted the outcome of this duel. She would win.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 3:32 pm

Xen Lu

"First blood. Whoever bleeds first, loses. Is that acceptable?" Xen Lu asked.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:04 pm

Kegan

"Never," Kegan replied, only half-joking as he pulled Rein out of the cabin. It was still pretty early outside, so the sunlight was glowing through the trees instead of shining down directly onto the lake, so the lake had a light green light tint to it. It was nice, felt like the hom- where he was raised, actually.

"See, no one is going to see us," Kegan replied after checking the area over.
------------------------------
Savina

"So umm ... yeah, Maul wants us. I mean, he wants to talk to us," Savina replied awkwardly, arms crossed as she glanced towards the tent. "He probably wants to talk about yesterday though ...." She admitted.
------------------------------
Rhys

Rhys already had the fire started up, weak as it was. The Captain had been humming a light tune to keep it vibrant and living, but was interrupted when he noticed Jewels was done bathing. The fire kept going after Rhys stopped humming, much to the Captain's approval.

"... What is it?" Rhys asked after Jewels shut up, oddly enough.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 16 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:12 pm

Rein

Rein looked around nervously as Kegan guided her outside. She tightly gripped his hand and, with her free hand, Rein covered her crotch. Her eyes did another sweep of the area before slowly nodding at what Kegan said.

"O-Ok. Um...c-continue to lead the way, then. Um...is the water cold?" Rein asked hesitantly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 16 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Succession: Rebellion
Page 16 of 29Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 22 ... 29  Next