New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Succession: Rebellion

Go down 
+3
Magus1108
TokoToTheEnd
Alec
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 2:35 pm

(I don't mind at all)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:18 pm

Mab looked at Carlisle and her entire face went red. She started to stutter a response, but it was entirely incoherent. Mab stopped talking and her face got hotter. She shook her head and then looked back at Carlisle.

"I...I love you too Car."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:29 pm

(I guess I'm ready for a skip now as well then.)

Carlisle

Carlisle glanced down at the logs that made up their raft, a warm feeling rising up within the runaway as he looked back at Mab. The Doctor moved in quickly, pulling his hand out of the water as he kissed Mab. He flicked the water off his hand as he backed up a few inches, breathing slowly before he placed his hand behind Mab's head and kissed her again. It felt odd, to be so suddenly intimate right now, but it also felt right. Wonderful, even.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:32 pm

((Alrighty! Take us away, AI!))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 3:33 pm

(I am ready for time-skipness)

Mab gasped at the first kiss, but then she leaned into it. So she was a little disappointed, when Carlisle pulled away. But as he kissed her again, Mab felt better.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 4:07 pm

((Well, AI told me we could go ahead and do the timeskip. So...take us away Alec?))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:07 pm

(Ok, time for a LONG POST! Woosh Some people have been skipped further then others, but they'll all be synchronized easily. Since I'm introducing, there will be some comments or perspectives on your guys characters, you can ask me to edit if you'd like.)

Carlisle

Carlisle laid down, a terrified smile on the young man's face as he realized that today was the day. It was sunny outside, the Doctor could tell just by looking through the light that shined through the golden woven material that was used for Carlisle and Mab's tent. The Doctor tilted his head and looked at the sleeping Mab, noting that she was about to wake soon. A part of him felt awkward that Mab was naked under the blanket they were both using, but then, so was he.

Carlisle slowly tried to take the blanket off of him, not wanting to disturb Mab as he got up. They would need to get some breakfast today, Carlisle knew. After all, he wouldn't want to meet Dr. Laro on an empty stomach. If they met him today at all, that is. He could have moved from the town of Bree, or worse ... Still, there wasn't time to be thinking about that, Carlisle knew as he grabbed his now ragged pants. They would know for sure in a few hours, once Carlisle and Mab were both in Bree.
----------------------------------------
Savina

"Ungh," Savina groaned as she stretched her shoulders. "Why do birds have to be so loud?" The Soldier muttered as she rolled over. It felt like she was on a double clothed cot, first time she had been so comfortable in months, really.

"Why would ..." Savina began to mutter as she sat up. She was in a tent with three other empty pack beds. She wondered what the extra bed was doing with them, and why everyone was gone as well, when it suddenly hit her. Maul had betrayed the empire, and everyone who wasn't dead was probably an enemy of Gaboria as well. It wasn't that much of a surprise, Savina supposed. After all, he had been trying to convince the order ... still, it felt so sudden, Savina thought. What would her Father, General Elda, think ... how would Tsuba treat him when it turned out his Daughter was a traitor? Savina wondered these things as she brushed her hair out of her face, a bit shell-shocked by everything that had happened.

But then, that wasn't as scary as everything she had seen when she had collapsed the first time, so much war, so much death, so many people she had known ... For a while, there, Savina wondered if she would get back far enough to see the beginning. What would have happened then, she wondered nervously. Still ... at least she knew why now.
-----------------------------------------
Rhys

Rhys' breathing quickened as the Captain changed his bandages once again, feeling very sore as he completed the process that he had gotten very familiar with over the past week. Rhys had seen Chris quite a few times during the past eight days since she had healed him after the chase with the green-haired bandit. The Priestess seemed busy now, or at least, something seemed to be on her mind Rhys could tell. Chris had a level head though, the Captain had reassured himself, whatever problems she faced were probably short for this world. ... Just like Chris herself was, tragically.

There wasn't time to think about that though, with so many issues going on in the Capital nowadays, Rhys knew. First Maul had betrayed the Empire, and there were rumors that General Elda was a part of the plot as well, after he had been arrested, then there was the missing refugee problem, along with the fact that apparently Nobles were still being robbed bu a cheeky green-haired bastard.

"Life is too complicated these days," Rhys muttered as he looked at himself in the mirror, noting that the bandaging seemed to have been done correctly. Of course, he'd still have to change it again in a few days, even if the wounds were sealed, the healers still said that there was a very think skin covering them.
-------------------------------------------
Katie

Katie kept her eyes closed as she laid next to C.C., feeling comforted by the Mage's presence, despite what may or may not be written later. The girl hadn't managed to sleep at all, as she had expected. There was too much to think about with Nell, Caesar, Kaleb, and Susanna ... Poor Susanna, Katie thought to herself as she mentally pictured the last time she had seen her cousin. "Life is just too complicated since you left ... since the Emperor died, really," Katie decided on as she slowly opened her eyes, staring at the cheaply painted wall beside her.

Seafoam green was such an ugly color.
---------------------------------------------
Brighe

"Gods, this day will be the death of me if people keep being so damn incompetent," Brighe growled at a group of chatting rebels who were supposed to be putting away the cheap rug that laid across the dining hall. The Elf had already organized (threatened) a group of rebels into putting away all the tables, food, and chairs for now, but they had all left when Brighe had gone to collect the weding necklaces from the dwarf Smithee Hazuki had gotten to help her with. Then she had been detoured by Ana and had had to go to the store room to collect pay for the mercenary that apparently Kegan had promised her, fool that he could be.

... She actually wanted some long, peaceful, sleep after all this was over. Meditation was not going to cut it.
-----------------------------------------------
Kegan

"So ... how does Daddy look?" Kegan asked with a big smile on his face as he walked out of his "dressing room" and out into the hall where Atiya and her friend Alain were waiting.

Kegan was dressed in sharp black pants and a slightly long, oddly cut, black dress shirt Nebi had given him. Apparently it was supposed to be long on him, but Nebi was a human, and Kegan was at least ten inches taller then him, so the coat only just covered the Half-Elves butt. Still, if Atiya thought it was ok, that would be enough for now. Besides Rein, Kegan didn't care about satisfying anyone else, really.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:19 pm

(Hey Alec do you want Jewels to kiss Rhys now (well not right now, but you know what I mean) or wait for another time skip to do it?)

Mab woke up and yawend and stretched. She turned to see Carlisle getting dressed and felt herself blush slightly. At first Mab felt bad that she did not remain chaste as Chris had done, but most of her felt estatic at her growing relationship with Carlisle. She even could imagine marrying him, not that she'd tell Carlisle that.

"Good morning Car," she said, yawning again.
-------------
Chris heard movement behind her and she frowned.

"High Priestess Christmas," Eiden called out to her. "How are you this morning?"

"Very well vengence demon Eiden. Now go away. I have told you. I will not be a Seer for the Rebellion or you."

"But you are helping us."

"Not as a Seer."
---------------
Jewels sat on the roof of a Nobles house, listening to them chat on and on and on with some woman. He sighed inwardly, waiting for them to leave. He was getting bored.

As he waited though, his mind turned to Rhys. He hoped that if he was chased today that it would be him. Jewels found his chases were much more better when the Captain was involved.

"Yes, let me show you that."

Jewels inwardly cheered as the two left the room. Then he slipped in.

"Now what to take?" Jewels scanned the bedroom he was currently in. Then he spotted a nice diamond ring. He snatched it as a servant girl entered the room. "Oh well. Bye." Jewels swung out the window and up to the roof as the girl went to report the theft.

"Gods grant me the Captain," Jewels asked as he started along the roofs.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:31 pm

C.C.

"Hey there." C.C. smiled at Katie as she opened one eye, and reached over to ruffle her hair. "Let me guess. Couldn't sleep?"

Atiya

"You look funny, Daddy!" Atiya said as she giggled into her hands. "Funny, but nice!"

Bakar

"Savina!" Bakar had nervously peered into the tent the Seer was in but, upon seeing her in a conscious state, the young boy rushed up to her and eagerly jumped on her body to hug Savina.

"You had me so worried again! Maul said you fainted."

Rein, Syrien

"How do I look, Syrien?" Rein stepped out of the makeshift dressing area and modeled her new wedding dress for her father, doing a little twirl as she did so. The entire time Rein had the largest grin on her face.

"You look perfect, Rein." Syrien gave her a soft smile as he studied her in the dress. It had taken him the entire night to make the right measurements for Rein's wedding dress, but it hadn't been that hard, thankfully. The dress itself was a simple white one any person could buy for a cheap price at some clothing stores. But for Syrien, the dress itself held a special meaning for him, and he was more than glad to see Rein in it.

"Great! I can't wait to show Kegan." Rein stated, then giggled. "I can't believe it. We're going to get married!"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:46 pm

Sunny sat outside Savina's tent. She was severely worried about her friend and how she passed out. She was also relieved that Savina was ok. She saw Bakar go in, but didn't go in herself. Sunny would wait until Savina came out of the tent.
----------
Nell woke up and shook his head. His dream had made him uneasy. In it he had attacked some of the servants in the castle as a wolf. Nell had a feeling that dream was a result of his feral state that he went into.

"I am not feral. I am not wild," Nell told himself. "I am in control. I am a good, loyal, tame dog."

Nell looked at himself in a mirror hanging nearby. "Why?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:50 pm

((I'm gonna say they've already done the chase two more times, this time with Jewels getting away both times. (Maybe he realized that Rhys is injured?), and so I'd say one more regular banter chase, and the one after that Jewels can try. But we don't have to completely time-skip between spaces necessarily, perhaps Jewels gets away from Rhys after the first chase and then after getting his "loot" to the rebellion, he immediately goes back into the Capital a few hours later and they have the second chase at night?)
-----------------------------------

Carlisle

Carlisle bit his lip as he stared at Mab for a few seconds, disappointed that he had woken her up before he had gotten breakfast ready. She always seemed to love it, when he had it ready and waiting for her once she was up, Carlisle knew. It almost made up for the fact that it was always unseasoned fish or bird.

"I ... did you sleep well?" Carlisle asked with a slight smile as Mab used his nickname again. It's not like he was going to tell her to go back to sleep so he could do something nice for her, after all.
------------------------------------
Rhys

"Captain!" A young messenger boy cried as he ran into Rhys' room without knocking, to Rhys annoyance. The Captain quickly pulled over his (new) chainmail before looking back at the young man and asking, "Who did he rob this time?"

The boy stood in place, a bit terrified by the tone of the Captain's voice. But there was no time to stand in place and shake in his boots, he reminded himself, he had important information to give, "It was Lord Melior's estate Sir!" the boy shouted before running away to get the Captain's horse ready.

".... He didn' even stop for me to dismiss him," Rhys muttered, slightly disappointed as he grabbed his belt and sword.
--------------------------------------
Katie

Katie smiled sadly as C.C. ruffled her hair. At least there was one loving, perverted, constant in her life.

"Couldn't," Katie replied quietly.
----------------------------------------
Kegan

"Is that because of the suit or because most of Daddy's hair is gone now? Because Mommy said I looked dapper now," Kegan replied with a joking over-the-top seriousness and worry, breaking into a smile afterward before he added, "I can't compete with your dress though," Kegan teased as he glanced between the dressed up Alain and Atiya. Brighe had spent so much more money on getting them decent clothes then she had on Kegan, he could tell.
-----------------------------------------
Savina

"Bakar!" Savina shouted, a hint of joy in her tone as she latched onto the young boy. At least he was alright now.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 5:57 pm

(Sounds like a plan Alec)

Mab smiled and sat up. Her face got bright red as the blanket slid down to her waist, exposing her bare chest. She turned and picked up her shirt and put it on.

"I slept really well," she answered as she found her pants and started to put them on. "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:02 pm

Bakar

Bakar happily kissed Savina and hugged her some more. "Maul was real worried, too. He carried you the entire way to our new camp site."

Atiya

"Both!" Atiya replied with a giggle. "And yeah, I look cute, don't I?"

Atiya giggled again as she stared and marveled at the nice dress Aunte Brighe had gotten her. It was just a simple blue dress, true, but it meant a whole lot for the young toddler that Brighe had gotten her something like this.

C.C.

"Want me to fix that? I could help you get to sleep with some magical aide. I'm sure you'll need the rest." C.C. ruffled Katie's hair some more and kissed her ward's cheek.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:22 pm

Katie

"No ... I just want to think some more, I'll probably fall asleep soon enough," Katie replied quietly without looking at the Mage.

"... Maybe you should check on Nell though, I mean, he was pretty shaken up last night too," Katie pointed out as she huddled her arms together, almost like she was cold.
--------------------------------
Rhys

Rhys climbed onto a roof, grunting in slight pain as he did. The Captain had positioned himself two kilometers north of the Melior estate, which was the path Rhys assumed the thief would take to get to wherever his hideout was. Oddly enough, it always seemed to be in the direction of ... but that didn't matter right now, Rhys decided as he stood up and scanned the area around him, waiting for a sign.
---------------------------------
Kegan

"I know, everyone's gonna be so jealous of you, but don't rub it in their face. That much," Kegan ordered his Daughter with a grin. Today ... today was going to be perfect, he knew.
Savina

Savina was quiet in response to the information Bakar was giving out. Maul had carried her? ... And of course, they were in a different campsite now. They were on the run now, and Baruti was a petty bastard who would kill them all painfully if possible.

"So ... are you alright?" Savina asked quietly, a bit worried for the young boy.
----------------------------------
Carlisle

Carlisle's eyebrows raised a bit as the blanket slipped, but the Doctor reminded himself it wasn't as though they were at a modest point in their relationship now. She was so beautiful though ...

"Umm, very nicely, I'd say," Carlisle replied as he looked down and quickly grabbed his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 6:35 pm

Bakar

"Yeah, I'm fine."

C.C.

"You sure? I don't mind staying with you."

Atiya

"Ok." Atiya giggled again and smiled at her Daddy. "This is going to be fun!"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:13 pm

Savina

Savina gripped onto Bakar tightly before adding, "Good," She whispered into the boy's ear, eyes closed as she contemplated what to do next. So much had happened so quickly, so much had been learned so quickly ...

"And how are Maul and Sunny?" Savina asked as she released Bakar, trying to ignore the array of confusion in her mind. They had been the ones in an actual fight, apparently.
--------------------------
Katie

Katie put on a fake smile before looking up at C.C. .

"Yeah, I'll be fine. Just ... he was already a bit scared before Kaleb came last night and ... I'm a bit worried about him," Katie admitted, her smile faltering and then fading away as she thought about what Nell had said, about feral Inu. She knew Nell wouldn't become, he was too ... too good, she was sure. But the healer didn't think Nell knew that.
--------------------------
Kegan

Kegan glanced back at the mirror and smiled, satisfied with how he looked.

"Yeah, it will be," He replied to Atiya, somewhat absentmindedly as he wondered what Rein was doing.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 8:51 pm

Syrien

"If you'll excuse me Rein, I must go seek out Brighe. We have a few more things to discuss before having the wedding." Syrien bid his daughter farewell, and quickly left the room. He soon made his way to the dinning hall, and nodded at Brighe.

"How goes setting up the room for the ceremony?"

Bakar

"They're fine. Aunt Sunny was real worried about you too. She's been waiting for you to wake up all morning."

C.C.

"All right. If you're sure, I'll go check up on him." C.C. kissed Katie's forehead and rose from the bed. She quickly changed clothes and moved toward the door, though paused before opening it. She turned to her ward and gave Katie a curious look.

"Before...he arrived, did you and Nell...?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:18 pm

Katie

"... Almost, but no," Katie answered ruefully. Kaleb had managed to interrupt that too. "I don't think either of us are ready though ... for that," Katie admitted as she laid on her side.
----------------------------
Brighe

"We're almost ready," Brighe replied as she glanced up at Syrien. She hadn't spoken to the other Elf since he had questioned her the day before. Still, there was no time to give a cold shoulder, and Brighe knew it would be foolish to even attempt to.

"How are Rein and Kegan doing?" Brighe asked after making sure there wasn't any stains on the floor after the rug had been moved.
-----------------------------
Savina

"Sh-she was?" Savina asked, not really sure why she was nervous and flattered to hear that from Bakar.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:28 pm

Bakar

"Yeah. She's still right outside waiting for you. Maul's out there too, talking with some friends near the fire."

Syrien

"I know not of Kegan, but Rein herself is doing wonderful. While the dress I gave her is plain, she loves it nonetheless." Syrien replied. He gave a happy and whistful smile after a moment.

"While not exactly how we envisioned it...my Naylia would have loved Rein wearing her wedding dress."

C.C.

"That's a shame. Well, I can certainly make sure that error is corrected. If you know what I mean." C.C. said with a light smile and suggestive wink, hoping to lighten Katie's mood some. She figured acting like her old self might help Katie feel more comfortable and get better. If that made any sense.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:42 pm

Nebi grinned to himself as he looked in the mirror and pulled on his coat. He was wearing a white outfit with a black bow-tie, a real flower over his heart, and black breeches and boots. He looked rather good, if he said so himself. He only wished that C.C. could see him now...

Shaking his head from that area of thought, he instead thought of the wedding. Rein and Kegan were finally getting married. The ex-thief was happy for them. All they wanted was a family and it seemed like a small thing that could be given to them.

Grinning to himself, he exited his room and headed for Kegan's, knocking on the door and saying, "Are you decent? The celebrations won't start without you. Your wedding too."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:02 pm

Katie

Katie looked up at C.C. with a serious expression, though it cracked into a smile after a minor stare-off.

"Don't you dare!" She stated, though not all that seriously.
-----------------------
Savina

"Yeah ... I'm sure there's a lot of planning that needs to be done," Savina admitted, glumly, despite herself. "Have they told you anything about what's going on?" She asked, somewhat curious now that she was in the dark on everything.
-----------------------
Brighe

"I'm sure," Brighe stated softly, the first time she had spoken with sincerity the entire day. "You did a good job raising her Syrien, you know that, right?" Brighe said quietly as she ignored the fact that without her ordering them about, the rebels were doing nothing helpful at all. (She wasn't paying them, despite what she had implied earlier, so it didn't matter that much.)
------------------------
Kegan

Kegan turned around and looked at Nebi, quickly pointing down towards his Daughter and Alain to let Nebi know now wasn't the time to be the loveable pervert he was so intent on being. The Half-Elf wasn't sure exactly why he had consented to allowing the ... distant relative of his, into being a best man. Then again, maybe this was karmic punishment for being so anti-social with the rebels.

"Yeah, we're all done here," Kegan stated calmly.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:12 pm

Nebi gave Kegan a look conveying that he would never say anything openly perverted in front of children. He did have standards, after all. He grinned at the Half-Elf.

"Well, cousin, we need to stand at the altar soon. You can't hide here with the kids forever," he told him as he stepped aside.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:22 pm

Syrien

"Hm. Curious. You do not ask who Naylia is? And...I thank you, Brighe. I.....I may have failed with my birth daughter, Maya, but...I do feel good that I have suceeded with Rein. Even if she is not my blood daughter, I love her as such and I had hoped to be the best father she could ever have." Syrien replied, smiling softly again.

C.C.

"Oh? What, I'm not pretty enough for you?" C.C. gave Katie a cheeky grin, and stuck her tongue at the girl. Ah, now this was more like it. Katie certainly sounded like her old self again.

Bakar

"Not really." Bakar admitted with a frown. He teared up a little as he went on. "And...and Maul said he was going to have to go away soon, for a very long trip. He didn't tell me why, though. Does he have to go, Savina? I...I don't want to lose him...."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:49 pm

Kegan

Kegan froze, a bit out of fear, as Nebi reminded him it was almost time.

"I ... well ****," Kegan swore, forgetting that Atiya and Alain were in the room as he straightened out his robe. It felt so soon ... and yet it was overdue as well. Kegan hated when things were wonderful contradictions like that.
--------------------------------
Brighe

Brighe glanced down at the ground, a bit nervous now, before looking back up at Syrien.

"I think I know you well enough now to know who she is, even if you never speak of her, Syrien ..." Brighe muttered as she crossed her arms. "And I also know ... if she can see what you've done, she would be proud of what you've accomplished now," Brighe stated.
Katie

"Yes C.C., I prefer the artistic classy type," Katie replied sarcastically as she sat up, putting her back to the wall. "A bit more spectacles and a bit less slutty magic and mystery," she added with a smirk.
Savina

Savina's brow furrowed up as she contemplated what Bakar was saying. Maul couldn't leave ... that wasn't the plan.

"He wont be going anywhere without us Bakar, I'll take care of this," Savina replied as she climbed out of her sheets, clothes already on under it. It would seem they hadn't bothered to change her out of her underclothing, which worked just as well, even if Savina felt terribly stiff now.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 10:54 pm

"Now, Kegan, remember. There's children here," Nebi teased his friend with a grin, shaking his head. He couldn't imagine himself this nervous about a wedding. Then again, he wasn't getting married soon.

"Come on, you look dashing. Not as dashing as myself, but it can't be helped," the ex-thief told him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Succession: Rebellion
Page 5 of 29Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 17 ... 29  Next