New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]

Go down 
+5
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
Alec
TokoToTheEnd
Warboss_Spriggs
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:27 pm

Esmeralda

"Mind? Not at all! It's nice to meet you, Kronk." she said, nodding to the large man, "He'll have to get his own room...I don't have enough gold to cover everyone, and I can't spend it myself." she said looking Kronk up and down, "In fact...I'd hate to say it, but he might be taken for a Gypsy himself..." she said to Mulan.

She scrunched up her face, "If you can distract the Inn Keeper long enough for Kronk and I to sneak by, we should be fine."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 6:57 pm

"Wait... I'm new here. What's a gypsy?" Kronk asked in confusion. He looked over at the dark-skinned girl. Her clothes were strange, but no stranger than everyone else's in this land.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Esmeralda

"Well, I'm a Gypsy for one thing. Gypsies are nomadic, always moving, but mostly were a less traditional folk than most people like; I'm what would be called a Roma. Gypsies are mistreated and abused by those that don't, or won't understand us. We're also persecuted for witchcraft; and don't take this the wrong way," she said, taking in his apparel and similar completion, "but you'd likely qualify. You don't have to be what I am, but if people think you are...that's about the end of it."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:16 pm

"Well, that's not exactly fair. The only sorceress I know is Yzma and she managed to become Empress and take over the kingdom," he told her with a frown before slapping his head. He shouldn't have let that slip, "But I guess I'll have to sneak by with you."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:19 pm

Mulan

"I have enough silver and gold to pay for us all." Mulan interjected. Robbing the dead bodies of the Huns had proven quite useful, in many cases. "But I wouldn't mind distracting the Inn Keeper myself. It'd be pretty easy."

"Mulan! Mulan!" a distant voice shouted. The young woman sighed as Lin gave a gleeful sound, and within a few moments Mushu was visibile, running swiftly with his little feet toward them. In a matter of moments he had clamered up Mulan's body and was glaring at her.

"Where have you been!? I was worried sick about you, girl! How many times have I told you not to go out too long!?" the lizard/dragon thing demanded. Mulan sighed again and flicked Mushu off of her shoulder, where he happened to land on Kronk's massive shoulders.

"Everyone, this is Mushu, a talking dragon....lizard thing. He's mostly harmless, but he seems to have gotten it into his head that he's my new father." Mulan said, glaring at Mushu briefly. The dragon glared back.

"Hey! I'm just concerned about your will being, is all. Besides, I am your Guardian Spirit! I'm suppose to look after you!" the small dragon protested.

((Which idea did you like better, AI? Mushu having his own angels, or becoming Kronk's unofficial third one? I wasn't able to make that out, sorry.))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:38 pm

Alice loosened her grip for a moment. She looked over her shoulder at the big lizard, and her soobing lightened a bit. It was a funny little thing and it appealed to her curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Esmeralda

Noticing the girl's lightened sobbing, she looked down at the girl in her arms, watching the girls eyes as the followed the tiny lizard, "Ah," she said, moving closer to the lizard, "So you must be a dragon! Only explanation that i can see, as I've never seen a lizard like you," she said, setting the girl close enough to get a good look.

"What do you think?" she asked the small girl, trying to appeal to her curiosity, "Do you think it's a dragon?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:58 pm

A thought occured to Alice.
"He's a talking lizard! He must be from wonderland. You can fly, is that how you got up the rabbit hole?" She rambled.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 9:31 pm

(Oh, sorry. I'm thinking that he'd be like Kronk's third angel. And Kronk's other angels can appear on his shoulder too.)

"Well, hello there little guy," Kronk said to Mushu, scratching under his chin. Whatever this thing was, he thought it looked kind of cute.

"He's funny-looking," Kronk's devil angel commented as he poofed onto Kronk's shoulder again

"Did Yzma make you?" Kronk's angel asked curiously.

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:25 pm

Joshua

Joshua chuckled loudly in reply to Sinclair's joke, standing up slowly as he decided there was no need to check over the rest of Helga. She was fine, disturbingly.

"I wouldn't worry about that, Sir, I wouldn't worry about anything right now. Your health is perfect right now, nothing wrong whatsoever," Joshua replied, using his hands for emphasis.
-----------------------
Nakoma

Nakoma looked at the man for a few more seconds, brow furrowed in a combination of instinctual disgust, along with a fair bit of confusion because of the man's awkwardness. The young woman glanced towards the stairs for a few seconds, deciding not to go up them.

"Ok then," Nakoma replied as she turned around to walk to the other side of the room.
------------------------
Audrey

Audrey chuckled a bit in reply, glad that Vinny had gotten her to stop being so pathetic, just for a while, anyways. The plan he had sounded crazy, like, batshit insane, but Audrey had to admit it was at least something.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 4:51 pm

Thomas

"....Well, goodbye, then." Thomas said after a moment. He sighed, and wished this awkward moment had gone better. He looked over at the stairs and started to make his way toward them.

Helga

Helga frowned, but nodded. "All right. If you say so, Sweet. I suppose I should chalk my disturbingly good health to someone who likes me Upstairs."

Helga took another check around the camp before returning her attention to Sweet. "You're dismissed, then, Doctor. Get some sleep. I'm sure you need it. And....make sure Mole doesn't get into any trouble while we stay here for the night. He's your responsibility."

Mulan, Mushu

Mushu stared at Alice briefly before looking at Mulan. "Is it me, or did she just step off of the looney bin?"

"Mushu!" Mulan scowled at the dragon, and moved to smack his head. She stopped, though, when she found out her hands couldn't quite reach up to Kronk's upper body. Mulan settled at merely frowning at the dragon again.

Mushu's focus was not on Mulan any more, though, as Kronk's shoulder angels appeared. He blinked before he looked at them and Kronk several more times.

"And what the blazes are you two?" Mushu asked the shoulder angel and devil.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:00 pm

"They're my Shoulder Angel and Shoulder Devil. They're supposed to give me guidance," Kronk told the dragon before blinking in surprise, "You can see them?"

Vinny chuckled a little himself. It was nice, he supposed, to talk with a comrade. Keep them both from going mad. He leaned back in his seat. After all, he didn't feel like setting up his tent and sitting here was more comfortable than sleeping on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:09 pm

((Ooh, that reminds me. Alec, when shall Malificient visit the Atlantis crew?))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:21 pm

"I'm not mad! You're the one talking to air!" Alice argued, regaining her composure. She wiped her face and let go of the nice lady.
"Besides, if I was mad I'd be in the loony bin right right?" she pointed out matter of factly.

((I see her arguing with Mushu alot.))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:57 pm

Esmeralda

Letting the girl down, it made her feel significantly more optimistic for the girl, "A dragon, talking to figments of a man's imagination, is telling a girl talking about 'Wonderland'...that she's crazy?" she asked, looking at Mushu, "Seems like with circumstances as they are...you have a lot of room to talk," she said.

Looking at Alice, she smile, "Don't worry; I believe you," she reassured the girl. "So," she said addressing the group, "How about that room? Or rooms..." she asked, handing Mulan some gold coins.

---------------------------------------
Meg

Rubbing her temples, she was about the strangle someone. About an hour into their journey, the loincloth wonder started humming; nothing special, and it seemed to keep Wendy's mood up...

Then he added words, and after a few lines of, "Bear Necessities," Wendy picked up the tune as well. It wasn't that bad, and the two of them were pretty decent singers, to tell the truth....

then another hour passed; they were still singing. Meg like to consider herself a reasonable person, after all, she hadn't tossed them into the Aegean...yet, "Hey!" said Meg, clapping her hands together to get their attention, "Let's play a game! The one who stays quiet the longest, wins! The prize is a secret," she said mysteriously, hoping they'd bite.

((Toko, I hope you don't mind. :3 ))

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Sun Feb 06, 2011 10:34 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:15 pm

"I could pay for my own room if you like." Alice offered, she had always tried to be very polite, and she didn't want to be rude to the nice lady.
"It wouldn't be a problem"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:33 pm

Mulan, Mushu

"Of course I can see them. They're right there, plain as day!" Mushu replied, gesturing to the Shoulder Angel and Devil. The dragon looked over at Alice and Esmeralda and stuck his tongue at them. He returned his attention to the Shoulder beings. Mushu eyed the Devil before raising his paw and flicking at the thing.

Mulan ignored whatever Mushu was doing, and focused on Esmeralda's question. "Of course. I'll go get us situated, then. And it's fine, I can pay for us all." she said, glancing at Alice briefly.

Mulan handed Esmeralda back her gold and strode into the nearby inn. After a few minutes she came back.

"I've got rooms for us all. I booked you and Alice a room together, Esmeralda. I hope you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:43 pm

Esmeralda

Smiling, Esmeralda shook her head, "I don't mind at all; in fact, I was going to make similar arrangements. Only thing left to do now..." she said winking at Djali as she pulled a cloak from one of her bags, wrapping it around herself as the goat hopped up on her back. Finishing it off with a hand-carved pipe in the goat's mouth, she looked roughly like an old woman, picking up Dinah and holding the cat out of view.

"Don't worry about my stuff, I'll find a way to get it later," she said, walking close to Alice, "Come on sweetheart," she said softly as she moved about, clearly having done this before...

((I was thinking, what if Esmeralda sort of became a foster mother for Alice?))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 6:55 pm

((I was thinking the same.))

Alice shrugged and grabbed her suitcase and rolling it along with her. She planned on changing out of her dress in the room. She felt better being in a group. Especially since there was another child.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:02 am

Wendy and Mowgli exchanged looks. They were too young to know that Meg was just trying to get them to shut up. They found the idea of a game to be exciting, so they both nodded in Meg's direction.

Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 11:32 am

Meg

Meg smiled triumphantly, as she turned and continued to walk, just as something struck her in the back of the head, Ow!" yelled out Meg, more out of surprise than pain. Said object hit the ground as she turned around, rubbing the spot on her head as the glared at the two following her, "Okay, now which one of you threw that?" she asked forcefully, as she bent down and picked up the bauble.

Holding it out for them to see, "Game's over...now start explaining,"

-------------------------------------------
Esmeralda

Holding onto her cloak, she and Alice walked into the Inn; thankfully, the Inn Keeper was busy as she and the young girl hurried by, but the rolling suitcase alerted him. Turning he caught sight of the two, "Hey! You can't go in there!" he yelled, coming out from behind his counter.

Disguising her voice as an old woman, "I'm sorry, but I believe a friend of ours has reserved us a room..." she said, Djali's still covered head turned in the man's direction.

"Sure, that's what they all say...what's the reservation name?" he asked, clearly skeptical, "Fa Mulan?" she said with uncertainty as he went back to check his books, "...well, alright. Your room is on the second floor," he said, retrieving a key as he handed it to Esmeralda.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I'm not feeling myself...could you hand it to my granddaughter?" she asked, unable to left go of her cloak and with the cat in her other hand.

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Sun Feb 06, 2011 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:35 pm

Alice held her hand out.
"Thank you sir." she told him, taking the key and smiling at the innkeeper.
"Come along grandmother." she said, leading Esmerelda towards the staircase.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:48 pm

Esmeralda

Accepting the girl's aid, "Ah, thank you dear, you are so kind..." and followed the girl's lead. The Inn Keeper, as he turned back to his counter, noticed the old woman's bare feet, "Hey, wait!" he cried out before being cut off by another customer.

When Esmeralda and Alice reached their room, sure that they were out of sight, she looked at Alice from inside her cloak and winked, "You were great!" she said, nodding towards the door, "Come on, we should get you cleaned up."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 5:56 pm

"Thanks. Where is Mulan and her weird lizard thingy?" She asked curiously. She didn't mind being with these strangers, but she realized she would have to leave the to get to Thebes. She would have to sneak away. Tonight. It pained her, but it was true.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 1:11 am

Joshua

"Something like that," Joshua replied before nodding in consent to Helga's order. He was on Mole watch tonight ... great. "Sleep well if you can, Sir," Joshua replied encouragingly before scanning the camp for Molier. He was busy eating dirt and mumbling about something right now, Sweet noted with an accepting and tried sense of annoyance that was tinged with disgust.
-------------------------------
Nakoma

Nakoma waited for the man to leave, noting that they hadn't even exchanged names. It was an odd and unpleasant occurrence, one that reminded Nakoma even here, she couldn't escape what had happened.

Once she was sure she was alone once again, Nakoma quickly walked back over to her hammock and laid down once again. The sooner she was back on land the better.
--------------------------------
Belle

Belle wandered the dark forest path slowly, making sure every now and then that Ariel and Melody both weren't tired out by the journey, with their ... new legs to worry about. Belle was silent as she walked, trying to bottle up the many questions she had thought of asking ever since she had run into Mother and Daughter pair. Her feet were even beginning to hurt now, having not stopped earlier due to knowing one couldn't help but talk when around a campfire. At least, that's what she had read many times before.

An unfamiliar screeching noise rang through the trees suddenly. Belle suddenly looked up, allowing her hood to fall back as she stared into the sky.

"Hmmm, that's new ...." She muttered, not recognizing the large-winged bird flying quickly above. She felt like she was being ... stared at, for a few seconds. Maybe it was time to set up camp after all ...?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]
Page 9 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next