New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]

Go down 
+5
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
Alec
TokoToTheEnd
Warboss_Spriggs
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:43 pm

(Maybe have them reach a break area, have them set up camp, allow characters to sort of sit alone together and discuss things, have Helga sort of contemplate what to do next before Malificent shows up.)
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:07 pm

Esmeralda

Chuckling, she knelt down and looked at Fa Lin, "Hello, my name's Esmeralda and I'm a Gypsy. It's a pleasure to meet you." she responded softly, setting the goat on the ground, "And this is Djali."

Standing up, she looked at the young woman while setting her hand up to her chin in an inquisitive manner, "Let's see...you must be...Chinese?" she guessed, having never been there personally, she had traveled with Gypsies that had.

"Well, I suppose an appropriate greeting is in order!" she said, bowing, peeking back at the woman in front of her, "Is this about right?" she smiled; Djali bleating as he sniffed at Fa Lin, biting at the boy's clothes, "Djali! That's not for eating." she scolded the goat; Djali shied away from Fa Lin, looking up at Esmeralda uncertainly.

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 11:47 pm

Mulan

"Yes. And sure. I am Fa Mulan. This is my son, Fa Lin." Mulan replied, chuckling a little as Lin hid behind her legs again. "He's...a little shy."

((Sounds good to me, Alec.))

Helga

"Alright people, that's enough! Time for a break. Sean, Parker, I want you two on guard duty. Everyone else, sit down and rest for a moment if you need to. We have a long way to travel, and little fuel left in our vehicles. We'll need all the energy we can get." Helga ordered.

Last edited by Magus1108 on Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:20 am

Audrey

Audrey stopped the truck as she saw that everyone was settling down. The mechanic drove out of the way so the soldiers and men behind her could get through without worry, before parking and shutting down the truck. Audrey sat still and stared at the cavern wall in front of her. It was dark, jagged, and dead. So ******* dead right now. Audrey rubbed her face, getting dirt smeared onto it as she tried not to cry. He just had to go and wake up the conscious she thought had died, and then go and get himself killed right after that. And here she was, crying in the dark with Milo's girlfriend unconscious and glowing in the back of her truck, like a damn crystal or something.

The worst part? Audrey actually hated that she was most scared about whether or not she would die here below the earth, in the dark. She wasn't wondering how she could save Kida, or kill Helga, or just die in a glorious fashion that would make her Papa proud ... No, she was going along with this bull**** so she could try and live instead. ******* coward.
--------------------------------
(I figured we needed an explanation for how Wendy could be on a bus from WWII era England, when Thomas and Nakoma are just leaving pre-US America. Is that alright?)
Malificent

Flashback

Malificent flew above the land, in dragon form as she studied the cracks in time. Those indignant and outspoken cows, all three of them had managed to craft some spell of sorts before Malificent had killed them; now, there were cracks in time all around the world. Scorned fools that should have never met were traveling between the portals unwittingly, bouncing around between Millennia for one reason or another. The three fairies had known something ... hoped something, Malificent could tell. She knew it was likely harmless, but still, Malificent did not want to take an unnecessary risk at this point in time. For the moment though, Malificent had better plans. She could play with these cracks, get even more minions besides her newfound Ally, Hades. She would start with a group called the Huns, and then decide what to do next after that.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:28 am

Esmeralda

"Really?" she asked, looking at the small boy trying to hide, "I knew someone just like that..." she said, voices trailing off as her eyes stared past Mulan; she cast her gaze to the ground, looking away to where the wagon had been docked, seeing it gone and her stuff on the ground...

Sighing, Esmeralda met Mulan's eyes, "Well, no sense in standing out here; go ahead inside, I just need to grab my things..." she said with a lackluster grin, stepping away to get her things. "Good thing I packed light, eh?" she asked, looking down at the goat, trotting at her side.

((Looks good to me))

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Mon Jan 31, 2011 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:53 am

Thomas

Thomas walked into the lower decks, searching for the "Mysterious Savage Hottie", as some of the crew had dubbed one of their passengers. He knew it was unlikely that this woman could be a survivor from Pocahontas' tribe, but nonetheless Thomas was curious. He'd been hearing about her for some time now, and had finally gathered the courage to go look for her.

Mulan

"Mulan! Mulan! Wait!" a distant voice shouted. Mulan turned to see her grandmother running up to the both of them, clearly exhausted after she took a moment to rest.

"I forgot to tell you something! I..." the elderly lady trailed off, and stared at Esmeralda intently. Her eyes widdened after a moment.

"It's her! The woman from my dreams! She is the one who can lead us to Thebes!"

"What?" Mulan gave her grandmother a confused look. "What are you talking about, Grandmother?"

((Perhaps around this time Esmeralda could notice Alice? Since she's apparently in mainland Europe now. And near Mulan and Esmeralda.))
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:09 am

Esmeralda

She didn't catch most of what was going on behind her, as when she turned to look, she spotted a a very young girl with blond hair and a blood-splattered blue dress, "Oh my God...are you all right?!" Esmeralda practically shouted as she sprinted over to her, checking her over to see that the blood was not her own.

"Oh, sweetheart...what happened? Are you all right?" she never really gave her time to speak as she bundled the girl into her arms, heading towards the tavern, "I need to get her inside...I think there's an Inn across the path..." she looked at the goat, "Djali, grab our stuff and meet me at the Inn," she said, the goat shook his head and bound over to the extremely small pile of things; slipping his head through a knapsack, he grabbed the rest in his teeth as Esmeralda crossed the street.

Djali was soon following...
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 1:36 am

Nakoma

Nakoma resisted the urge to sit up as she heard footsteps. Someone was down here, unfortunately. Nakoma looked around the area and saw a pair of boots slowly walking about the area. She didn't want to deal with this right now ... Nakoma knew that the crew wasn't responsible for what had happened to her people, but she just couldn't ... she couldn't prevent the feelings she had everytime she heard them speak, saw them stare at her with that look in their eyes ... she couldn't deal with that. So the young woman rolled under her hammock, hoping it would keep her hidden.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:33 am

Alice was surprised as a woman picked her up. She looked over her shoulder and saw her cat hiding in a bush.
"Wait! Dinah!Dinah! Wait!" she yelled, kicking and reaching out towards the only living connection she had left.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:05 am

Both Ariel and Melody emerged on land, their tails splitting into legs. Ariel kept Melody behind her, but she had a feeling she could trust Belle.

"I am Ariel and this is my daughter Melody."

"'lo."
---------
Tinkerbell was flying to and fro. She was in a panic. The little pixie was frighten as Hell. Not only was she lost, but she had this bad feeling about something.

Flashback

Tinkerbell awoke to the sound of crashing. Signs of struggle were everywhere. Tink flew to see what happened, but there was a lot of commotion. Suddenly everything went dark.

"Caught you."

Tinkerbell struggled as the person holding her started to move. She finally bit the hand and light shone. Tinkerbell flew out of the hands and kept going. When she stopped, she saw that she was in an unfamiliar place.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:52 am

Esmeralda

Stopping suddenly, the girl thrashing wildly in her arms, "Dinah? Who's that?" she asked, trying to calm the girl as Djali unaware that she stopped, collided with the back of her legs, knocking himself on his backside, eyes spinning dazed. Shaking his head, he bleated indignantly.

She saw the girl reach towards a bush where there was a slight glinting, "Is Dinah your friend?" she asked in a soothing manner, looking down at Djali, "Can you please get Dinah?" she asked, nodding her head in the direction of the bushes.

"Baah!" said the goat as he bound over to the bushes, sniffing at them and jolting his head back; shuffling off the pack, the goat reached in, pulling out a piece of salted meat.

Esmeralda set the girl on the ground, unable to hold her any longer when she noticed Djali leading a small cat back to them..."Oh! Dinah's your cat; I'm sorry, I didn't know." she said, pulling out a handkerchief from her shirt, wiping off some blood, "Come on now, we need to get you inside." she said to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:57 pm

Belle

Belle avoided gasping in surprise as she saw the Mermaid's tails split into legs. It seemed to be an extremely useful trick, and Belle supposed it didn't look that painful (Unless the Mother and Daughter both had an extreme tolerance for pain), but it was still a tad disconcerting; and yet, it was so fascinating as well.

"My name is Belle," She replied, slowly extending her hand towards Ariel in greeting.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:58 pm

Ariel took the hand, glad that after all they went through, to find a friend. Melody seemed to have relaxed as well.

"Where are you going Belle," the young girl asked, still behind her mother.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 3:10 pm

Belle

Belle smiled at Ariel, having to force it somewhat as she released the Merwoman's hand. It's not that she wasn't glad to meet the pair, it was just ... she wasn't ready to be genuinely happy just yet. It had only been forty days so far. That was too soon, she told herself. Thankfully, Melody was there to interrupt her thought process, and provoke an entirely different one instead.

"Well ... right now I'm on the run," Belle answered truthfully. She was running, even if it was likely no one was chasing her right now. But at least it gave her a goal, of sorts. Especially since her actual goal was likely never going to be achieved.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:15 pm

Thomas

"Hello?" Thomas shouted, looking about for the mystery passenger. "Anyone down here?"

Mulan

"We'll have to pick this up later, Grandmother." Mulan replied after Alice's presence was noted by Esmeralda. The elderly woman simply nodded and went to help the Gypsy with the young girl, with Mulan and her son following.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 6:55 pm

Nakoma

Nakoma held her breath and looked through the hammock strings. She was an idiot, hiding under a loosely threaded hammock. Then again, maybe he just wouldn't look down. Only shy and awkward people, or liars, did that ... Nakoma hoped she wasn't dealing with one of those people right now. Then again, that would be better then those men who ... didn't think she understood what they were saying when they described certain scenarios they wanted to try on the ship, with her.

At least she'd be gone soon.
---------------------------
Joshua

"You get the mole," Joshua protested for the last time as he finished setting up Cookie's (And Moliere's) tent. Dr. Sweet had been going all about the camp, helping get everything set up so he could hurry up and get to bed already. There were no serious injuries to deal with just yet, since everyone who had been hurt to badly to climb had been left behind. They were all probably eaten up by the magma by now; and he wasn't about to waste medical supplies on minor wounds. Who knew how long they were going to be down here, after all.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 8:30 pm

Alice picked up the little cat.
"No, I have to go. I've got a long way to go." She told them, shaking her head, and picking up her suitcase.
"Don't worry about this, Dinah killed a mouse." She said, which was not completely true, Dinah had killed a mouse, it just had nothing to do with this conversation.
"I have to meet my mommy soon, I should go." That was a lie, but she knew that as much as she wanted to stay here, she had to leave. And if they knew her situation they would never let her go.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:17 pm

Vinny frowned a bit as the convoy decided to stoop for the night. They were lost and he knew it. Along their journey, he had searched for soot, broken parts, scattered rock, anything to indicate that they had passed by where one of his bombs went off. He couldn't find a signal one. The situation was looking hopeless. Nevertheless, when he saw Audrey stop her truck but refuse to come out, he quietly stepped into the passenger's seat.

"I'd ask you to come out for some fresh air, but there's not much to see. Rock, dust, Mole, stale air..." he trailed off before eying her with concern, "You okay?"

"Squeak, squeak, squeakum."

"Squeakum, squeaks, squeak?"

"Squeak, squeak, squeakum, squeak!"

"So, it's that way. Thank you. Squeak, squeak, squeak," Kronk told the chipmunk gratefully, patting its head as he headed through the forest and down a path into a village. He had been in the wilderness for ages and he was running low in supplies.

"That sure is an ugly woman," a vendor commented as Kronk handed him what little remained of his Yzmacoins for a razor. His only one had broken days ago.

"You don't know the half of it," he commented.

He turned around and was about to leave, but he ran into a woman and a kid. The razor slipped out of his hand and it broke into two, though Kronk managed to steady himself and the woman and child.

"What?! What do you mean my work isn't done!" Phil yelled angrily at the priest. He was at the Oracle of Delphi, simply asking if Hercules had at least been granted Elysium. It was the least the kid deserved. Instead, the priest and rambled about "time-streams" and a "new breed of heroes to be trained by Philocles, the great trainer of heroes".

"It is as the Fates prescribe. The fabric of time has been torn and it must be repaired," the priest said gravely, which completely went over the satyr's head.

"It can without me! I'm sick of getting my hopes up, lady! There's no way!" Phil exclaimed before marching out of the temple. He was returning to Thebes. He needed a drink and that town was the only one with inns open all night.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:35 pm

(Phil will be the buttmonkey of this RP, for sure.)

Audrey

Audrey quickly wiped her face once again, unwittingly spreading about grease, dirt, and tears all over her face before looking back at Vinnie. Why did he have to catch her off guard like this? It would have been so much easier if he had just let her be. He could have knocked first, at least, Audrey thought as her expression hardened and she looked back at the wall. Who was she kidding? She was pissed off right now, but it wasn't because of Vinny, not that he had to know that.

"I'm fine, Vinny. It takes more then a day of bad driving to ruin my mood," She replied, arms crossed defensively.

Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:41 pm

Thomas

After hearing no reply, Thomas looked around once more and sighed. He happened to look down at an empty hammock....and through the torn areas, he noticed the figure of a woman. He blinked and took a step back. She was...hiding from him?

"Um...are you ok?"

((Who did Kronk bump in to? Mulan/Lin, or Esmeralda/Alice?))

((And I have no idea what to do with Helga. And posting with Frollo or Jafar or Yzma isn't fun with no one for them to interact with. Hmph. I suddenly wish they all had interesting henchmen now.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 9:48 pm

(Mulan/Lin)

"You ever been to a Turkish prison? I wouldn't recommend it. The food, terrible, the atmosphere, dank, the company, not too pleasant. But the worst is solitary confinement. Put a man alone in the dark too long, and he'd hang himself or bash his head," Vinny told her, knowing better than to address the issue directly.

"Everyone has a breaking point, an end to their fuse. We're all reaching that point," he told her. He reached into his pocket and handed her a dirty handkerchief, "You got some grease on your face."

(And Phil is the buttmonkey in EVERY universe.)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:00 pm

[(I think the things about the villains is, they're sort of standalone until their individual arcs of the story become important, or when they interact with one another. They're sort of ... not like real characters, more like guest starts in the story at one time or another. ... It would make a lot of sense to have some of them interacting in one way or another. (Letters between Radcliffe and Frollo now that they rule England and France respectively, Gaston being a mook of Frollo's, everyone being a mook of Malificent and Hades, Jafar searching for the genie lamp.) It would make sense for all of them to have a post of what they are doing now, along with a flashback of how they made a deal with whoever to get what they wanted, as well.)]

Nakoma

Nakoma inwardly cursed as she realized she had been spotted by the English man. He wasn't one of ... more crude sailors, she could tell, but it was still annoying to be spotted. Nakoma avoided replying as she grabbed onto the hammock, using it to pull herself up so she could stand without help.

"I fell out of my hammock because of the boat," Nakoma replied, wincing as she realized that, without trying, her brain had reacted to the man's words and she was speaking English instead of Algic, the tongue of he people. The words felt so dirty coming out of her mouth, and it hurt to think about how she might understand it. Nakoma paused for a few more seconds as she realized that she had stopped speaking for almost ten seconds now. "... I'm fine, by the way," She added suddenly.
----------------------------
Audrey

"Better then starving to death or going the way of Milo ..." Audrey muttered as she looked down at her hands, realizing that they were filthy. Whatever, she could clean her face later, it's not like she cared or anything, Audrey told herself. Despite that though, Audrey took the hankerchief and wiped her face before quickly shoving it back at Vinnie.

"Yeah, yeah, you don't need to worry about me, Vin," Audrey replied as she looked away from the rock wall, back towards her ... coworker? Vinnie would probably use the word Comrade.

"We're gonna have to pull her out of the metal casket soon. The trucks wont last past tomorrow," Audrey changed the subject suddenly as she motioned to the back of the truck, where Kida and her metal box laid silently. "It's either that, or we ditch her," Audrey offered as an alternative, trying to sound apathetic about the whole thing. But the mechanic knew she wouldn't let that happen, if there was even a chance Milo's girl was alright ... she couldn't leave her down here.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:09 pm

Vinny paused for a moment, as though deep in thought. Before he met Milo, he'd have probably opted for ditching her. She wasn't one of his comrades and freeing her would surely draw Helga's attention. But...

"Milo would want her to be free and safe," Vinny said at last, "We can at least give her the latter and maybe the former."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 10:44 pm

Audrey

"She's a frickin crystal Vinny," Audrey pointed out, trying to sound frustrated but not emotionally drained, like she was. "Who knows if she's even alive, I mean, have you seen her eyes? She isn't in there right now," Audrey stated as she slammed her hand onto the dashboard. Milo would know what was wrong with her, if Kida could ever come back.

"I mean ... yeah, we should help her and stuff, but is Milo's girlfriend still around? I don' know," She finished, looking away from Vinny.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:21 pm

Vinny sighed. He had almost forgotten that. It figured that that would be a problem. He shrugged, "At least she's with Milo if that's true. That's something."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]   (Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post] - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Closed) Disney Villains: Heroes Rising [Please see latest post]
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next