New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)

Go down 
+3
Casey Jewels
almostinsane99
TokoToTheEnd
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 1:28 pm

Amethyst hunched over over her tray as she heard Ladd speaking. Something about the sadistic tone of this kids voice made her remember her abducters when she was little, the total lack of respect for humanity. Her hand trembled as she grabbed some bread and walked to put it on one of those buffet toasters.

----

Halli flipped her hair over her shoulders as she inspected her fingernails. She was thinking of different guys at school, guys she had slept with, guys she had used. She was also thinking of things she wanted and how to get them. Sportscar, daddy. Jewelry, mommy. homecoming queen, being me. Life is good.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:40 pm

Jim

Jim raised his eyebrow at the young girl. Well, if she wanted to explore, it was her business. Besides, the cafeteria wasn't too far away from her current location.

"Alright. Good luck with your exploring."

Dallas

After he finished eating, Dallas left the cafeteria and just started to roam the halls at random. Within his mind he started to make a mental map of the school, and started to add various places that he hadn't already gone by or seen before.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 4:54 pm

Ariel gave a thumbs-up at the teacher. "I will!" She then started her skipping once more and turned the corner of the hall.

The sounds of human life reached her, now that she wasn't singing, but she didn't slow her pace. If anything, she only increased it as her stomach let out another growl. She was starving.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:30 pm

Dallas

Dallas continued going through various hallways, not really caring where he ended up. He turned another corner--

--and slammed into another student. Dallas fell back from the collision and gave a curse. He rubbed his injured head as he slowly stood back up to see who he had run in to. Huh. A girl, it seemed, near his own age. Or rather, his physical age. Dallas was probably old enough to be her great-great-great grandfather, or something like that.

"Uh...sorry about that."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:30 pm

Amethyst went to grab her toast, retracting her hand quickly as she burned her hand. She got the tongs from the fruit salad and grabbed her toast quickly. She went to the far side of the cafeteria and sat down, hunching over her tray.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 5:42 pm

Ariel's skipping came to an abrupt halt as she was knocked back. She hit the ground and then blinked up at the teen. "It's okay," she said as she pushed herself back up to her feet. One hand ran through her loose black hair, while the other was held out for the student to shake.

"I'm Ariel, at the moment. It's a pretty name, don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:06 pm

Dallas

"Ah...yes." Dallas shook Ariel's hand. Hm. This girl was a bit of an odd human. Perhaps she was one of those people with a screw loose in their head? Or whatever that saying was.

"I'm Dallas."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:09 pm

Michael sighed as he sat in a seat near the corner of the cafeteria. It seemed that the students this school were as obnoxious as he feared, at least, a couple of them. Maybe he wast just having bad lucky today. He munched on an apple and frowned thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:17 pm

"Dallas." She tilted her head slightly to the side, and let both of her hands fall to her side. "That's a place, right? Your parents must have really liked it there, to name you after it. Unless the city was named for you. That would be a great honor, I think."

She smiled up at him. "I want to have a city named after me one day. Then people would have to like me." She gave another nod of her head, the bright smile still in place.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:34 pm

Dallas

"....Good luck with that."

Yep, this girl had to be off her meds to act this strange. Still, for a human, she was rather interesting. Dallas often found the crazy ones to be much more fun than regular, sane, humans. Not to mention their blood often tasted better...

At that thought, his fangs popped out of their hidden space and into his closed mouth. A sudden urge of bloodlust overwhelmed Dallas. It would be so easy, to reach out and sink his fangs into Ariel's neck...she likely wasn't that strong, and no one was around...
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:43 pm

"Thanks," Ariel said. Unaware that anything was wrong, she moved closer to him and latched onto his arm. "We're going to be great friends. I can tell already."

That, or he was really close to running in the other direction. She had that kind of effect on people, but just couldn't seem to help it.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:00 pm

Dallas

"....Yeah. I'm sure we'll be great friends." At the last moment Dallas managed to rein in his hunger. A few hundred years of practice and patience had taught him that skill. He needed to remain calm and focused, and not get caught by accident. Or on the off chance his prey happened to fend him off, then he didn't want to have an unnecessary death on his head. It'd make going to this academy much more complicated then it needed to be.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:04 pm

There was something a little off in his voice, and Ariel quickly released him and took a step back. "S-sorry," she said. "I... I've never had a friend before. Not really. Well, there was this girl who called me her friend once, but she was a big meanie..."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:22 pm

Dallas

"No, no, it's fine. I...haven't had many friends myself." Dallas willed away the fangs in his mouth and once they had retreated he smiled at Ariel. "I truly would not mind being your friend."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:38 pm

Her smile came back, lighting up her face. "I like that. A lot." Once again she was next to him, clinging to his arm. "Best friends forever!" But then her brow furrowed in confusion. "What do best friends do?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:58 pm

Dallas

"Get breakfast, perhaps?" Dallas suggested. He remembered that Ariel had been coming from the other direction, and she may not have had something to eat yet.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:07 pm

Her stomach growled at the mention of food, and she immediately placed a hand there. "Yeah, I am starving. No." Ariel gave a shake of her head. "Not starving. I did eat yesterday. But I haven't eaten yet today. I just got here, only an hour ago."

She glanced in the direction that Dallas had come from, and then back at her new friend. "But you already ate. You don't have to wait for me."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:22 pm

Dallas

"Don't worry, it's fine. I don't really mind." Dallas replied. Hm. He didn't mind having a friend here, actually. It'd been a few decades since he had one. Besides, she was certainly an interesting girl. Perhaps he still might be able to feed on her, at a later date.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:36 pm

Halli was chatting absent mindedly with her friends. Hollow conversation about school, boy, cheerleading, fashion, and badmouthing other girls. She enjoyed it. A lot of conversation centered around people who were strange.
"Check out the new guy in the corner."
"He hasn't even looked at us."
"Probably something wrong with him."
"Definitely."
"How about that Amethyst girl. Isn't she like retarded or something?"
"I think so. She had a meltdown last year. Freak"
"that one kid was weird, he was like, taking donuts from people in line."
"Oh yeah, I saw him. He's new too."
"Fresh Freaks"
"Oh that rhymes, nice one."
"That's not a rhyme, stupid"
"Oh yeahhhhhh"
"I've got an idea. Tomorrow, Pick a freak. Do your worst."
"Cool."

-----

Amethyst held her head in her hands, she was getting anxious from everyone in the breakfast hall, not nearly as panicked as she was the year before on the elevator, but still, anxious. from the outside she looked like someone who was going to be ill. On the inside she felt like a little girl who was lost. That girl had never grown out of her.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:37 pm

"If you're sure," Ariel said. "I don't want to be a bother." With that, she released him and stepped past. Only a minute later she had stepped inside of the cafeteria. The place was noisier than she would have liked, and busier, but she pretended that none of it bothered her. She was good at that.

The young teen stepped into line, and took a breakfast burrito and a cartoon of milk before making her way to a nearly empty table.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:17 am

"Why don't we just do it now?"
"That's too easy. We have to wait until they're a little comfy."
"Oooooooh that's smart."

----

Amethyst took out her notebook. She was writing a story about a mass murderer who left nothing at the scene of the crime but a raven feather and a clipping of Edgar Allen Poe writing, a different excerpt every time that had to do with how his victims died. During her early teens she had taken to murder mystery writing and this was one of her most complicated stories yet.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:23 pm

Kisten walked into the cafeteria and right away spotted the cheerleaders. If any group of girls could equal her hate for boys it was the cheerleader. She was always at odds with them because she was a female jock. A 'species' that shouldn't exist.

She took a seat, passing by their table. "Plastic freaks," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:38 pm

"Excuse me, bitch?" Halli said, whipping her head around.
"Maybe you don't know who we are, so I'll let you go. Next time, think before you talk." with that, she turned her back on the girl.

------

Amethyst pushed her food away, she wasn't hungry anymore. She was never hungry. She picked up her food and went to throw it away. Halli stuck her foot out, tripping the girl. Her friends snickered.
"Watch your step, freak."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:44 pm

Ariel watched the two different incidents, but did nothing to stop them as she scarfed down her food. She wanted to do something about them, yes, but she did not want to become a target herself. She knew how cruel bullies could be--had some scars to prove it too.

She finished off her food as quickly as she could and then made her way towards the trash can, careful not to step too close to anyone.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:48 pm

Michael couldn't concentrate on his food. No matter how hard he tried not to, he still heard the shrieks of the girls near him butchering the English language. He ground his teeth. There was nothing more he hated than spoiled idiots who thought they were smart. He groaned as he heard the word "like" again. He suppressed the urge to bang his head against the wall.

When he saw one of the girls trip another girl, it was the last straw. He stood up and approached them, "I don't know what's worse: You butchering the English language or thinking you're important."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)
Page 3 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13 ... 23  Next