New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)

Go down 
+3
Casey Jewels
almostinsane99
TokoToTheEnd
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 12:24 pm

Wade walked up behind Michael and Prince, clasping his arms around their shoulders, "Well, I think that went pretty well, don't you? I mean, for a moment there I thought I was gonna have to peg those goons big time, but I have to say, Prince, that was an excellent save back there. I swear, I haven't made a mistake that bad since spring break....ugh!" Wade said with a shiver.

Honestly, how were we supposed to know it was a guy!

"Seriously, but hey! You're my buddy, cool huh! In a way, it's almost like marriage; you can get sick of me twice as fast and take the kids!"

What kids?! What are you not telling me?

"Er, uh, I mean, this is gonna be so awesome, and with the rest of you guys helping keep me out of mischief (Good luck) we really will be a team! And what were you guys talking about me hurting someone? I swear, they were dead when I got there!" said Wade, a look of mock-stark shock on his masked face.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:03 pm

Michael groaned, shaking his head as he placed his hands on his face. Why did he get the feeling things got a lot more complicated.

"Wade, have you by any chance forgotten to take any pills this morning?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:12 pm

"Well, now that you mention it, there are these pills I've been taking for this really bad itch I've been having lately...and then there's this one that's made of chocolate. Was there some other medicine you were talking about?"

Medicine doesn't really effect us that much, not with our healing factor!

Wade rolled his eyes, "If only there was something I could do about you..." Wade muttered.

And just what, pray-tell, would you do without me?

"Isn't that the million-dollar question?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 1:09 am

Dallas

"Great!" Her sudden choice to change her name was a bit...odd, Dallas had to admit, but he really didn't mind. It didn't matter to him if she chose to call herself Ariel or Allie.

"Then I suppose we need to find someplace private and quiet, to fully work out our arrangement."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:48 am

"Learn to behave," Prince said, motioning to Wade. She was a bit put off by his comment about 'taking the kids', but he seemed fine with what was going on. She wasn't sure what she would do if he protested that he didn't need to be watched.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 9:06 pm

Amethyst stepped back, she shut up, and her eyes widened, reverting back to the same face she wore when most people came near her. This kid honestly scared her. He talked to himself, and thought he was some kind of assassin, which presented a big problem. He could have weapons, she knew first hand how easy it could be to get a weapon. When she was thirteen, she had seen somebody's purse stolen, and it scared her so bad that she had been considering buying a weapon. She would have done it too if she hadn't been so frightened to go to the area where they were sold.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:47 pm

Ariel--no, Allie--gave a nod of her head and then pushed herself up onto her feet. She bounced up and down as she grabbed onto Dallas's arm and tugged on it. A wide smile was on her face, as if she couldn't wait for what was about to happen. In truth, it didn't bother her at all. She was just happy, and she couldn't keep her joy bottled inside.

"Let's go!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 2:00 pm

"Wade. You have mental problems," Michael deadpanned, frowning at how the kid was managing to make Amethyst uncomfortable again. He could tell that Wade scared her.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 5:52 pm

"Why, yes I do, thanks for pointing that out." Wade deadpanned back, then Wade took on a pondering facade, "But you know something...know what, never mind, that's none of your business. What I will tell you, smart-ass, is that I can't take medicine. None of the stuff will even touch me 'cause my immune system burns through it too fast." Wade continued, getting increasingly hostile.

Watch it buddy. Next thing you'll be spilling the beans on why your immune system is so pumped up...do you really want to explain the Discipline X Project for Wayward Young Men?

"No," grunted Wade, starting to calm down, "And geeze that's a mouth-full. It was so much easier when it was just the 'Weapon X Project.'" muttered Wade under his breath.

Trying to perk up, "Okie-dokie, so this 'Learning to Behave' thing, is that a class here? Is it...painful?"

You mean like the...'project'? I doubt this school has anything like that, besides...that was in Canada, you're in...where the hell are we anyways?
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:01 pm

"Okay, sorry, but you do seem... odd," Michael mused before raising an eyebrow at his question before sighing, "No. It's just us trying to get you to keep yourself from being expelled."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 11:05 pm

Dallas

His fangs once again freed themselves from the loose flesh that kept them sheathed, and Dallas felt his own excitement rise. He led Allie through the halls until he noticed an empty classroom. He looked around before turning the door knob. He was glad when it turned all the way. He didn't want to waste time by picking a lock.

After he ushered in Allie, he closed and locked the door behind them, and guided her away from the small window attached to the door. Hopefully this classroom wouldn't be used anytime soon.

"Now I suppose we should...discuss terms for our arrangement. Before we do anything."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 3:46 pm

Amethyst spoke up.
"Well, we need to figure out how he acts when he's not with a small groupof people. We could always go out to town this weekend." She suggested timidly.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 6:03 pm

"A night on the town! Oh, sweet! I haven't been out on the town since..." Wade stopped and scrunched up his face, "When was the last time I was out on the town?"

Probably long before the Discipline X Project, but with what that did to us, I can't really remember...Hey! Maybe this is a good chance for us to become more sociable?

"Yeah, I doubt that..." Wade mumbled dryly before looking at the group, "...and, YES! I am talking to myself, I do it fairly often."

Yeah, people will think you're crazy if you keep doing it.

"Anyways...you were saying about going out on the town?" Asked Wade, perking up with interest.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 8:13 pm

"Ummm, well their is just a bunch of shops and cafes and things, mostly for the campus kids. We could go on weekdays, but there's no point since everything closes early on the weekdays" She told them, stuttering a little.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 9:05 pm

"On the weekend, then," Michael took over for Amethyst, noticing her stuttering. He frowned as Wade admitted to talking to himself. This could prove interesting in the not-so-pleasant way.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:22 pm

Okay, well you've officially alienated the only people willing to help you. Proud of yourself?

"Not particularly, but I try my best. So these cafes and stuff, what do they do exactly? And do the shops sell weapons and stuff? And do you guys live on campus or something, 'cause I really need someplace to stash my stuff." said Wade, hitching a thumb to his backpack.

Isn't today Tuesday?

"No, today's Friday...right?" pondered Wade as he looked to the others. Swishing his hand, he shook his head, "Never mind that, we need to get movin'! Say, Prince, don't we need to go to that Ballroom dancing class?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:51 am

(Is everyone ok with me skipping to the next day?)
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 12:47 pm

(Sorry for the screw up)

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Sun Dec 26, 2010 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Impulsiveness)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 2:47 pm

((Actually I wanted Dallas and Allie to finish up their thing before skipping.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:24 pm

((Oh, and I'm leaving sometime today to go visit my grandma, and last I checked her house doesn't have an Internet connection. So you guys won't hear from me until Tuesday, likely in the Afternoon. Probably. Just wanted to let you all know.))
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:14 pm

(( Was it wrong for me to be assuming that their were dorms on campus or not? I just figured there were.))

"Ummm... no. They're just normal shops. The cafes have coffeeand baked stuff. The stores sell books and candy and things. Ummm, there are a couple of restaraunts, and a movie theater, just normal stuff." She told him.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 9:26 pm

(I assumed so as well.)
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 2:23 am

(Sorry for making everybody wait. Christmas is very much a family holiday at my house, so I've had a hard time getting online.)

Allie gave a nod of her head as she turned to face Dallas. "Don't worry, I won't sue you, no matter what. You're my bestest best friend."

Would it hurt, him taking her blood? She couldn't imagine that it wouldn't, but she didn't mind, not if it was to help out a friend.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:19 pm

"Normal shops and clothes and coffee? Sounds like blasphemy! I mean, what's normal, without a little violence?!? You honestly mean to tell me that the coffee isn't poisoned? That's the books aren't grenades? And that the living statues that plague our streets are really down on their luck citizens that have fallen through the cracks of our nation's imperfect economy and health care?!?" Cried Wade in shock.

The things they have here!

"I Must see this downtown place of magic and wonder you speak of!" Shouted Wade jovially as he jumped in joy.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:23 pm

Dallas

"Good. I'm glad to hear that. But I do have a basic...contract worked out, and I wanted to get your approval first, before implementing it." he said. In Dallas' own opinion, contracts had worked very well throughout his life. He found that specific contracts worked best and held longer than the previous, loose deals he'd made with humans back in his early decades of immortality. Of course, he only managed to find perhaps thirty people who were willing to donate their blood to him through the past few centuries. But specific contracts had been a great help with the last twenty one of that bunch. Dallas' few experiences in a loose bonding always ended badly, for one vexing reason or another.

Of course nearly all of his dealings with willing humans, whether they had had specific contracts/agreements or not, usually ended bloody and in the death of said Donner. But the 21 Donners where he had had specific agreements laid done did last longer than the nine who he hadn't made any concrete arrangements with.

"Off the top of my head, I can think of only two or three specific rules that I want you to agree on. We can discuss more later if you want. First off, I am allowed to feed off your blood whenever I need or want to. Of course I can only do this in private. Either in empty classrooms or...in either of our rooms I use, since...I think this school provides housing for students, right? Anyway, someplace where we can't be seen. And secondly I don't want you to get jealous or anything if I have to feed on somebody else if you aren't available."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)
Page 13 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next