New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]

Go down 
+4
nando_c_s
Video Gamer
TokoToTheEnd
volleygirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Brother_Fenir

Brother_Fenir

Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:12 pm

Milon peeked out from behind the wall, whipping his head around the corner to check if anything bad was popping up.

Well, damn. Safe again. Fifth month straight. Five months and still no trouble from the locals. Can I go for a year? Maybe, maybe not.

Still can't translate the language worth crap.

Regardless, his alert level was high. Something was odd about today, that much was certain.

But what? What could possibly go wrong today, of all the days? The police hadn't been notified since the whole deportation fiasco. Two officers had to go to the hospital because of his temper. Even five months later, the whole thing just was plain ugly. He could've been a good little boy and board that plane to Juneau, but no! He wanted to stay!

Still, staying was better than leaving in the long run. He made some friends (or, at least, he met some people who withstood his anger and lived), went to school, had a nice place to stay at (thank God for the neighbors at the complex he staid at who would calm him down, especially that one girl his age, maybe a year younger...Mitsurugi...was that her name? Who knows, and who cares, she was H-O-T)...

But why was he getting the feeling that something was wrong? Why?
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 10:54 am

"Romi!" a voice shouted from behind her. She stepped off her hoverboard, hitting the button to tell it to go home (convenient little button, that thing). She turned on her heel, and looked all around her... to see nothing at all. Not a soul in sight. "But..." she said. "This place was so busy... just a minute ago..."

Oh lord... she thought. What's going on here?! Why aren't there people around? Why am I the only one here?

Her eyes widened in fear, and her body started to tremor a little; she didn't like the feeling she was getting from this. This air of fear, fright... it wasn't something she was used to. She was a party girl, used to happiness and fun in the air.

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!"
Back to top Go down
Brother_Fenir

Brother_Fenir

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:27 am

Milon was now in his apartment building, where, strangely...

It was quiet. Rare. Normally, there'd be activities (both legal and otherwise) and pursuits (noble and not-so-noble) going about...

But there wasn't a soul. This was scaring him. In fact, the first clue he got that something was wrong was when Misturugi didn't go out of her way to greet him.

But she always greeted him when he came home... Maybe she had a date, maybe she was getting laid, who knows.

Something was wrong. Milon knew that. And he was determined to get to the bottom of it, goddammit!

"Mits, I know this is some sort of joke..." He stepped out into the hallway.

There was no reply.

"Takahashi Misturugi, come out now...FOR GOD'S SAKE!"

Still no answer.

"Ok, ok, everybody. You all got me! I'm being Punk'd, right? Mr. Kutcher, you can come out now...

"Mr. Kutcher...? Misturugi...? Gomanru...? Mr. Ishinuma...? Ms. Hujisti...?

"Where the hell did everybody go?!"

Of all the things he hated, being alone was the among the worst.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:10 pm

Akyai was in her room when she realized something. She couldn't hear anything going on. Not her mom complaining about her headache or the annoying neighbors who usually went outside to play during this time of day.

Akyai shut her laptop and went to the window. Like she thought there was no one outside. She wondered what the hell was going on. Then, freaking out a bit, she went down to check on her mom.

"Hey mo-" Akyai froze. Her mom wasn't on the counch like she should have been. Akyai was now seriously freaking out. Did her mom go out or something? That wasn't good. But the girl couldn't think of a reason why she would. "What the hell is going on?"
-------------------------
Mizuiro walked into the bookstore. It was empty like it usually was. Not many people read books. Still Mizuiro found it strange she was the only one here. She couldn't even see the guy at the counter. Feeling like something was going on, she went to the fantasy section of the store.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:19 pm

Retsu parked in her driveway, sighing and leaning her forehead against the soft, but firm material of the wheel for a moment, before gathering her things and getting out. Leaning against the door to shut it considering her hands were full. She paused in her step, looking around. Was it unually silent? She shook it off. Probably just a neighbourhood get-together farther down the block. But then something truly made Retsu's heart freeze in place. "Remi?" She called, surprised at how calm and controlled her voice sounded with her heart in her throat. She set her things down on the hood of her car, pushing her glasses up her nose. The Siberian Husky had made a habit to greet her every single day since she got her as a puppy. "Remi?" She called out again, one hand on her hip expectantly.

A sick feeling formed in her stomach as she stepped up the stone steps to her house, opening the door. It was so...Unbearably quiet. "Remi?!" She shouted, hearing it resound all throughout the dead-still house. She ran right out of her shoes, sliding slightly each time she turned as she ran across the hardwood floors in her stockings. "Remi! Where are you girl?!" Retsu hardly ever showed so much emotion so quickly, but Remi was all the teen had in life. If anything happened to her...Retsu didn't know what she'd do.
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:37 pm

Sayomi walked quietly through the school, smiling and waving good-bye to her friends. She dropped her few things off at her bottom-floor locker, then took the stairs two at a time until she got to the next level. She walked out the doors, and blinked when she got into the sunlight. It was so bright today - far too bright.

When her eyes finally adjusted to the light, she looked around. There was nobody there. Not anyone in sight. It was eerie, but she figured it was because she was a little late getting out of the building, so she shrugged it off, not caring, and walked over to the bike rack. She unlocked her shiny new lime-green bike, and let the chain fall. She pulled it out, put her things in the bag on the back, and took off.

She pedaled as fast as she could, wanting to get away from school and the eerie air. But even as she got off the grounds, there still wasn't anyone in sight. She stopped mid-pedal, the tired skidding across the pavement.

"Why is there nobody here?" she murmured to herself. Her brow creased worriedly, and waves of fear went off of her. "What..."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 1:57 pm

(Should our characters be attacked now?)
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:02 pm

[[Sure. Like the old RP, they'll be attacked by shadows.]]
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:17 pm

Akyai headed back to her room, when she noticed something out of the corner of her eye. She went over to the tv and let out a yell. As crazy as it sounded, Akyai swear she saw the tv's shadow move. Akyai shook her head. That was impossible. Shadows don't move unless the object is moving and the tv wasn't moving at all.

She tried to calm down. There was a rational reason behind her mother's disappearance. But as she made her way back to her room, Akyai felt like something tug at her foot. Looking down, she yelled again. There was no mistaking it. A dark shadow had wrapped itself around her ankle.

Akyai try to shake it off and hit the ground. The shadow started moving up her leg.

"Oh crap. This isn't good."
-------------------
Mizuiro had just finished scanning the books in the fantasy section and was ready to head out. A noise came from behind her. She glanced back, but saw that there was no one behind her. As she walked, she heard a noise again. But there was still no one else around. Getting nervous, Mizuiro walked even faster, when a book fell in front of her. She let out a small scream.

"Calm down Mizuiro," she told herself as she bent down to pick up the book. "It was just a book that fell."

But as she picked up the book a shadow moved across her hand, grabbing onto her wrist. In shock, Mizuiro dropped her books and screamed.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:33 pm

Retsu came to the one room she hadn't checked; her parents' room. She turned the knob. Locked? She reached up, searching for the key atop the frame and came up empty. She sighed, Oh Hell. The ravenette took a few steps back, before running at the door and slamming into it with her side, grunting quietly. She was surprised at how easily it opened, and regretted using so much force when she found herself lying on the ground half in the room. Muttering, Retsu got to her feet. She moved to check under the bed when every shadow in the room seemed to turn slightly.

She blinked twice, shaking her head. But she wasn't imagining it, they turned fully this time, hand-like forms sliding along the ground towards her. Retsu grabbed her father's most prized possession: a bat, from where it hung on the wall. "Get back!" She shouted, stepping back and began trying to hit them as she felt the cool wall at her back. One of them took the bat from her hands with such force that it almost frightened her. No, this is nonsense. I'm dreaming. She tried to tell herself, but the sick feeling she got told her otherwise. One of the shadowed hands started creeping up her leg, a cold steely grip she couldn't escape taking hold of one wrist.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:43 pm

Akyai try to pull herself away from the shadow that was already at her knee, but soon more came and attacked her. Her body began to feel cold. Like the shadows were slowly draining all the heat away from her. Akyai also found it harder to breath. If she didn't do something she feared she would die.

Moving was harder than the fiery girl thought. Her body felt like lead. Still she managed to make it into the kitchen and began searching for something to help her. She grabbed a wooden spoon and began hitting the shadows which felt solid kind of.
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:58 pm

"This is officially messed up," Romi muttered. "Come on, anyone, show yourself! I know you're in there somewhere! This is probably a massive game of hide-and-go-seek!" She glared through the park, and jumped in fright when she saw something move.

That... that was just my imagination... playing tricks on me... yeah, that's it. she thought, but her mind wasn't fooled again when she saw a black streak - a shadow of a tree - slink towards her and grab her ankle, tripping her.

She fell to the ground and thunked her nose, making it bleed more than it ever had before. She clawed at the ground, trying to get something in her hand to make her stop moving. She yelled, screamed, did whatever she could, but the shadow kept pulling at her. She saw more coming at her, more shadows.

"I have to have something!" she screamed. "HELP!"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:07 pm

(I'm transforming Akyai right now, if that's ok.)

Akyai saw that her attack was not working the way she wanted to. She was scared more than she had even been and almost began to cry. Suddenly her body felt very warm.

""Magical Lipliner! Fire Power!"

There was a flash of red which surrounded her. Akyai cried out in surprise. The shadows seem to retreat from the light, but they weren't gone.
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:15 pm

[[It's fine. I'm gonna do the same for Romi now and then have a huge post for Sayomi, probably.]]

Romi gritted as she felt her bare knees scrape across the hard cement of the road, and squinted her eyes shut, a tear rolling down her battered cheek. The shadow was still gripping her tight, and another was creeping up on her faster and faster. I have to do something...! she thought. But I have no weapon...

Suddenly, something felt... different. Her hand reached back towards the pocket of the skirt she wore to school, and she gripped something tightly. She brought it out, and looked at it. It was... lipstick? Weird. Just weird.

She looked at it, and without thinking, she yelled - but the voice was not her own. "Magical Lipliner! Stone Power!"

She was suddenly enveloped in a swirling circle of stones, pebbles, boulders, all shapes and sizes of rocks. It was quickly over, and when she was out of the slight daze, she saw herself completely re-done: In a whole different outfit, with a giant weapon in her hands. The shadows had retreated, but were still there.

"Come get some," she hissed.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 3:33 pm

Akyai looked at herself and a smile. She did look weird in what appeared to be a fuku. It was mostly red and strapped to her back was a sword. She pulled it out and pointed it at the shadows.

"You messed with the wrong girl it seems," she told them. Then she lashed out. The shadows seemed to fear the sword or the power behind it.
---------------------------
Mizuiro cried out. She didn't want to die. She try to protect herself, but nothing seemed to be working. Suddenly a voice called out. She could have sworn she didn't say anything, but she clearly heard, "Magic lip-liner! Water Power!"

Suddenly it was like Mizuiro was underwater. But she could still breath. And with the water came a feeling of power. Mizuiro stood and looked at the shadows, gripping a spear.

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:09 pm

Retsu was about to scream when she felt one of the shadows slip over her mouth, and her eyes narrowed as fear and shock transmitted into anger. She felt a cool shape in her hand, round like...Lipstick? Deep inside her an ancient inscription rose from her soul to her lips.

"Magical Lipliner...Ice Power!" The words flowed out with a mystical voice that wasn't hers, and suddenly she was embraced with an icy cold feeling, and she could smell the winter air, and taste the snow. In a whirlwind of cool air, she suddenly felt different as it washed away. She caught her reflection in the long mirror hanging on the wall. A girl with long, light blue hair and dark blue eyes stared back. But her face was familiar. Was it...Is that me? Her outfit had changed too, and she felt two somewhat heavy objects hanging on her back. She reached back, pulling them out, and a devilish grin spread across her lips. Now this is more like it. She faced the shadows; shock and dread had left her, her exterior now just as cold as her heart.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:30 pm

As Akyai slashed the shadows, she realized that they disappear. This made her swing harder until they were gone. Akyai smiled.

"Yeah!! You can't mess with me. I'll just kick your ***!"
----------------
Mizuiro caught a glimpse of herself in a mirror and was a bit shock. She had a hard time realizing that the girl staring back was herself. Then the shadows began attacking again and she snapped to attention.

She began to attack with the spear, not thinking about how she use how to use it.
Back to top Go down
Brother_Fenir

Brother_Fenir

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 9:10 am

"Aw, hell no! I am NOT--!"

Milon just discovered that the shadow thingies that had just attacked him were indeed not very friendly. Now he just realized that he had some lipstick in his back pocket.

Call it a hunch, but he was sure as hell that he was not going to use that thing against them shadows. What good would it do, anyway? It was just a bloody piece of makeup--

Then again, the wooden spoon he grabbed earlier to bat the shadows away didn't do much damage, either...

Before he knew it, he shouted what he'd later call the gayest thing he had ever said:

"MAGICAL LIP-LINER! ICE POWER!"

Wait a minute...did he just say that? Funny thing was...

He did. But that was definitely not his voice. It was more...masculine. More broad, tougher.

He didn't even realize it as ice began to encase his body...

So...cold! God...can't stand it...need to...warm up a bit...wait...it feels...nice...here...

He didn't realize that the ice had broken, revealing his new form of a Viking warrior, clad in gold-trimmed armor, billowing fur cape, fur boots, fur leggings, Viking helmet, and a wolf-like mask that hid all of his facial features.

He didn't realize that he bellowed, "I am Fenir, Lord of the Ice and Arctic Incarnate. I have known no fear."

He didn't realize that he struck the shadows with the bladed tonfa, causing them to dissipate.

He didn't realize that Fenir had taken over.

What he did realize was that he knew nothing of fear, which was odd. He had known fear his entire life...

But to be as fearless as the ice itself was completely amazing.

He was Milon Jerack. He was the arctic incarnate, and he knew no fear.
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:17 am

"Oh... my god..." Sayomi murmured. Shadows from buildings, lampposts, trees, benches, everything - they were all coming at her, from every direction. She backed away as fast as she could, trying to get away from whatever these... things were, but it was no use. One reached up for her, and got her around her waist, pulling her to the ground. She fought against them, but it was no use.

Sayomi felt something appear suddenly in her hand, something strangely familiar - she couldn't put a name on it though. She looked at it, and her brow creased. Lipstick? From deep inside her, words rose into her throat, ancient words never to be forgotten (least of all by her).

"Magical Lipliner! Light power!" A strong, beautiful voice cried out. This voice mystified her, and put her in a light trance of sorts. Beams like rays of sun shot out from all around her, shrouding her from view. When everything was done, she felt very different. She saw her reflection in a dying ray, and she was shocked.

She was no longer herself. Her outfit was a flowing white gown, her hair and eyes looking different also; she also noticed a scepter in her hand, one that looked ancient, like it had seen many fights before. She knew she was no longer Sayomi Murakami - no, now she was someone different.

Princess Hestia...
Back to top Go down
Brother_Fenir

Brother_Fenir

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 2:31 pm

"The Princess shields me as I am Her loyal servant," Fenir bellowed, "Bow before Her righteous might and caring heart. Bow before Hestia." His voice was cold sounding, lifeless even. It was a monotone.

Shadows just kept coming, attacking him from all sides, yet he did not falter.

"I am the arctic incarnate, and I know no fear. Death does not phase me. Pain does not hinder me."

A slash downwards, an upward thrust. Another howl of pain burst out of a shadow's mouth. Two more attacked him, but he parried them both and countered.

"She provides. She protects. All hail the Princess of Light."

Another thrust, another stab. A slash to his left, chop to his right. It was like some sort of routine he had. Some sort of rhythm.

"Death to all who wish harm on Her followers."

The shadows tried to overwhelm him, but they couldn't due to his stubbornness and his sheer power.

"My blades shall lead all you demons to a frozen grave."

The hell am I doing?! This is...insane! Milon thought, obviously no longer in control, What the hell am I saying?!

Suddenly, all the shadows that were attacking Fenir became encased in icy shells. He then proceeded to smash each shell to very tiny, fine, minuscule bits in one blow on each.

"Come. Show me what passes for fury among your misbegotten kind."
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 7:07 pm

((I'm sorry I've been gone. I was in Colorado, and I'm REALLY sorry I wasn't around to start the RP. So, are the Shadows part of the Darkside Kingdom/have anything to do with the Dark Mistress's control? I'm really sorry about this...))
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 2:44 am

(I'm going to send Yuri in now if that's OK.)

Yuri Tenrio felt weightless as he traveled through his normal methods when he was in his other form. He traveled through nothing, or that's how it felt. It was sort of like teleportation, except there was a downside of not being instantaneous, which gave him the "pleasure" of having mental chats with his other form. "So why exactly are we doing this?" Yuri asked his other half, enjoying the view of the sepia like world he saw himself going through, with the odd black something. Well not particularly enjoying, more like it was the only thing to look at. The gloomy landscape wasn't an eye pleaser, they could at least plant some trees or something. "We are doing this because they are a threat." replied the older sounding voice of his other form. Yuri had come to call him Tim, since he claimed not to know his name. "So Tim. Mind telling me who exactly 'they' are? I mean, there is no way any human could stand up to the Darkside Kingdom." Yuri said. Humans were fragile things, in body and mind. "No normal humans." Tim corrected. "And as for your question, I belive you are about to have it answered." he continued, and the physical form of him and Tim smirked, as a black gate opened in front of them in the dark light.

In a park in Japan, a shadow formed without reason, as if there was a force fighting off the sun's rays. Then the shadow shot out from the ground, and made the form of a man. And within a couple of seconds the man had solidified, revealing his true form, in his dark suit, and long fiery hair running down his back. He took out a pair of spectacles from his pocket, played with them in his hand for a couple seconds before pressing them to his nose. He opened his eyes to the light, and was expressionless for a moment, before he released the wild green eyes, and a grin on his face that itched for battle, his hand constantly gripping the sword strapped to his left thigh. "It's showtime." he said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:41 pm

Kaminari Oshiro watched the scenes around her, cursing slightly under her breath as the Guardians received their powers once more. She knew it would be coming soon, but she wished she still had more time. She had sent the shadows ((correct me if I'm wrong, sorry! v.v')) against them, and now began to release more and more of them. They twisted from behind buildings and trees and unlit street lamps. Houses, and bushes and fences and parked vehicles. They came to meet the unfortunate guardians.

The Darkside Kingdom had been hers for a very long time, and she was entirely unwilling to give it up, to allow it to be overthrown, or anything of the like. She felt a powerful being, an alternate self overtake her, from the kingdom's location outside of Earth. Her features took on a new fierceness, and she felt even more determined.

The Dark Mistress called for the members of her armies that she so needed at the time, and sent them out to fight the Guardians. Today was a new beginning to a war that had been dormant all the years that she had been. Chaos was to sweep them up, and she was determined to keep all she had. Determined not to lose a thing. She drew her sword, ready for battle. It was showtime, indeed.

((v-girl--Tell me if I did anything wrong here, or if I misunderstood something... sorry. D:

Sorry I was gone when this started, too. :-/))
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
Brother_Fenir

Brother_Fenir

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 2:43 pm

"Her wrath will not be stayed by your kind. I shall cleanse you all in Her name."

More shadows came to attack Fenir, but he was unmovable and unshakable as the arctic itself. They tried to overwhelm him, but he stood firm and repelled their strikes.

"I am but one of Her loyal servants. She will destroy the Dark Mistress, and the world will bask in Her light."

He kept up his stubborn ground, holding it with all his strength.

"I am the arctic incarnate. I know no fear. You demons do not scare me."

Off, in the distance, he felt the Dark Prince rise again like some gruesome phoenix. A new body, a new host.

"I will fight the Prince of Darkness, and I will destroy him once and for all. You demons will tremble before Hestia's might."

A path of ice was forged through the swarm of shadows, and Fenir rode that path, straight to the Dark Prince.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:44 pm

Rachel Fukuro awoke in an alley. She had been skipping school that day, but due to partying the night before, she was still sleepy. Due to her drowsiness, she thought she should take a nap nearby, and now here we are.
It was wet in the alley. It seemed to have drizzled, just a little, but enough so that her clothes were pretty wet. She sighed as she made her way out of the alley, shivering, not too excited about explaining this to her parents...
Then she noticed that there was something...wrong, about the shadows. They seemed deeper.
"The light makes the shadows, deeper, you know. Remember that."
Where have I heard that before, she wondered. And why did it give her such a bad feeling, remembering it? As the voice began to fade from her mind, she started to hurry, finally running, toward her home. Something bad was happening...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4