New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]

Go down 
+4
nando_c_s
Video Gamer
TokoToTheEnd
volleygirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 6:34 pm

(Username: Nightmare13
Character Name: Yuri Tenrio
Position: Whatever they are
Personality: He's cocky, and arrogant, but somehow hasn't a care in the world. Despite being the pawn to the mistress of darkness, he feels rather free, and disobeys orders regularly. If he doesn't want to do something he most likely won't do it, even with a death threat.
Weapon: He uses a sword, as seen in the pic. Sept it's black with red running along the edge.
Appearance: Normal form Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 3 Dude11

Suppa form! http://www.wiisworld.com/images/news/newspics/tos2-richter-abend.jpg Just cause I feel like ripping peoples off.
History: Yuri was adopted as a child by a couple who couldn't have a child of their own. He was given plenty of attention as a child, and for a while he liked it, he had made plenty of friends, and had a natural charisma, and kindness that seemed to draw people in. Even though he had a darker side, And a lack of understanding of what it meant for things to die. He had always killed bugs as a child, and once on a hunting trip caught a rabbit and snapped it's neck, not realizing what he had done that was wrong. He was pretty happy with his life, until he had been approached by the Dark Mistress. He refused to help her for a while. When he was threatened with the lives of people he cared about, he still refused, until his friend died in a car accident. He realized then what he was putting at stake. He turned into himself, and cut everybody off, even his loving parents, who now worry about him constantly. He joined her, and made sure he had no friends except within the Dark Mistresse's ranks, that way she couldn't hurt anybody he cared about.
Other:

EDITED!)

Last edited by Nightmare13 on Sun Jun 21, 2009 9:41 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:04 pm

((Completed profile))

Username: ConfusedShipper123

Character Name: Kaminari Oshiro

Position: The Dark Mistress

Age: Appears to be 18 in human form, but is truly thousands of years old.

Personality: Kaminari is veangeful and cold, as well as highly manipulative. She is greatly power-hungry, and hates when anything and especially, anyone who gets in her way. She uses people and doesn't hesitate to... erm, dispose, of them, if they are not loyal to her. A heated temper is one of her common traits, especially when it comes to envy and power. However cold she is, she knows how to put on a front to convince people she genuinely cares for them in order to get them on her side, and though this works for many, she is not a flawless actress to all.

Weapon: A sword like the one in the first image of her.

Appearance: Dark Mistress with weapon

Dark Mistress exemplifying supermagicalpowerz!11oneone!/Kaminari's human appearance without purple energy/power

History: The human Kaminari attends school to blend in with other humans. This is the place where she people she "recruits" to be in her Dark Army are met. She does this in her sleep, capturing people through dreams and nightmares, using her power to bring them to the Dark Kingdom and fight for her, usually luring them in after socializing with them in the human world. After her long, long slumber, she was fully refreshed and filled with more power than she'd ever had before. When she realized that the Princess and her Prince were still in power, she knew it was time for her to get moving on her revenge. She summoned the spirit of the Dark Prince, and made him her servant, perhaps so he may not retake his place as the most powerful, though the DarksideKingdom, she felt, belonged to her. However, he still has a significant role in her plans for vengeance in the milleniums-long conflict between the Light and the Darkness. Yet, she is quite frequently frustrated to the end of her short nerves by the current Prince, with his regular defiance of her commands, and is getting less and less patient with his actions, or lack thereof.

Other: Magical Lip-Liner!

Last edited by ConfusedShipper123 on Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:40 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : had to finish)
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:29 pm

[[Accepted, CS. ^^]]

And I'ma put the Princess here when I can.

Username: volleygirl
Character Name: Sayomi Murakami
Position: Princess Hestia
Personality: She is friendly and outgoing towards many people, and has a big group of friends. She can be very impatient when she wants to get something done, and sometimes can get testy towards people that she doesn't like. She wants to be the best at pretty much everything she does (which explains the impatience). To most people, she would seem like a loner because she doesn't talk that much, but she's really the opposite of how she is seen from the outside.
Weapon: A magical scepter.
Appearance: Normal - Her eyes are a light green, and she stands around 5' 8" tall. She typically will wear whatever is available.
Transformed
History: Sayomi is the middle child in her family, and had to fight for attention after her little brother was born (she really liked being the youngest for those three years). Her older sister was her hero for all of her life - she admired her independence and how easily she rolled with the blows she was sometimes dealt, but she died tragically from unknown causes when Sayomi was just 8.

Her parents work tough shifts at work, and always seem to come home late at night or early in the morning. After school, Sayomi takes care of her little brother and feeds him and everything, and focuses on her homework when everything's done. It's a tough life for her, but she manages. Thankfully, her mom is home more often since she got a shift change.
Other:

Last edited by volleygirl on Sat Jun 20, 2009 12:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:27 pm

I swear, I'll get my char up tonight.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:47 pm

I'M FINALLY DONE! Smile
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:52 pm

Accepted, Nattie, and nando, you can take your time. :]
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:21 pm

Alright, so with the killing of the girl he loves thing, should I edit my character profile to add that in? And who is she? I just need a little clarification, sorry... ^^'
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:25 pm

Sorry I was wondering if that was alright with you. And I should have asked you first.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:27 pm

No, no that's fine. I'll edit. But I need to know a couple more details... (We can talk elsewhere if we need to.)
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 1:44 pm

No I'll edit mine, that was a result of rushed history. You have no need to change yours. I'm sorry I caused the problem, also we're already talking elsewhere. XD
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:00 pm

Oh, alright. ^^' Thanks. Sorry... ^^' Heh.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:06 pm

You Colette. Smile <3 You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:53 pm

[[I'm hoping to have nando's sheet done soon, and I want Video Gamer's to be done soon also, but I'm not sure. I have camp next week and then I'm going to my hometown for the rest of summer, so if we aren't able to start this week, it'll start around July 7th.]]
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:31 pm

(Really sorry for all the time it took me to get this sheet up, I have yet to find a good picture but the rest is there.)
Username: nando_c_s
Character Name: Mokuzai Hodosha (literally, Wood Guardian)
Position: Wood Guardian
Personality: Very calm. Mokuzai is the Guardian that is filled with peace and concern of the living things. However, even a peaceful person can become angry let some rage out. When Mokuzai gets angry, she is very creepy.
Weapon: Bo-Staff
Appearance:
History: Mokuzai lives a very wealthy life. She is an only daughter, and her father’s little princess, so whenever she ask for something, she gets it. Unlike most rich girls, she is not greedy, in fact, she likes to help the needed. She cares for poor people, sick people, animals, basically anything with life. Now, as a recently graduated student from high school, she is going to college. The profession she likes the most is medicine, and that’s what she is going to study.
Other: Magic Lip Liner!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 5:40 pm

You'll be accepted when you find a picture. :]
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:27 pm

To make things simple, I've deleted the "curse" from Rachel. Is it all right if I keep her wings in her transformed form, though?
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:40 am

[[Yes, as it goes with the elemental thing. I'll approve it now. Thanks tons for your patience. :]]]
Back to top Go down
Brother_Fenir

Brother_Fenir

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 8:46 pm

(Anyone else gonna claim the other male guardians?)
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 4:19 am

Um, I'm going to ask a really stupid question. When is this starting?)
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:17 pm

[[CS said she would start it. She apparently forgot. Anyone can start.]]
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:32 pm

(My images are working. Do you want me to resend them?)

Mizuiro exited the school building. It was a nice clear day. The teen took a deep breath and smiled to herself. She started down the street, heading home. Mizuiro was in a very good mood today. She was usually in a good mood, but today there was just something more. Mizuiro could feel it in her bones that today was special. And so far she had been right.

School had gone by without any problems. She even got A's on her recent tests.

"Sometimes I just want to give life a hug," she said to herself.
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 2:49 pm

Romi grunted as yet another person from school brushed past her and her clique of friends. She leaned closer as one of her friends whispered in her ear. A wicked gleam started in her eyes as her friend explained the latest gossip, and she flipped her long raven-black hair over her shoulders once again, fixing all the fly-aways. She grinned, her gleaming white teeth flashing out at her group. All the juice in this school made her day.

"Well, gotta go; talk to you guys tomorrow," she said before pacing away from her group that was now dispersing.

Romi quickly unlocked her hoverboard and jumped on it; it was so sweet that her parents bought her presents like this at random. She was the envy of the school for all her up-to-date possessions. She leaned forward, picking up speed quickly, until she reached the park across from her house.

"Mmm, home sweet home," she muttered.

Something doesn't feel right, though... she thought to herself, casting a quick but thorough glance around the area.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:06 pm

Akyai slammed her locker shut and stormed out of the school. A group of giggling girls separated to let her pass. One muttered something and Akyai-in her rage-pushed her to the ground.

"Gossip isn't good for the soul," she said to the girl and then walked off. She went to the bike rack and grabbed her bike. Then she started to her house, still fuming.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:05 pm

Retsu placed her Geometry book into the cold locker, before shutting the door, and gathering her things from where she'd set them on the school's tiled floor. She wasn't in a rush to get home, after all; she really didn't have much to come home to. Her parents were in Europe this month, for whatever dishonest business excuse they'd left on the note she'd ignored and thrown away. The ravenette stalked through the halls with a somewhat confident stride as she made her way to the exit. Some people stared, and a few whispered, but most of the school had grown used to her. People didn't associate with Retsu because she was different, and they covered it up with made-up rumours and lies. The dark-eyed girl could care less as long as they didn't bother her.

She stepped out into the school parking lot; feeling a slightly different air around her. She couldn't put her finger on it, but something seemed strange and different about today. She shrugged it off, sliding into her car, and setting her stuff in the passenger seat.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 6:28 pm

Akyai slammed the door shut, but regretted it when she heard her mom cry out. She was mad because she had gotten a week of detention just for telling her teacher to shut up, but she didn't want to take it out on her mom.

"Sorry. I forgot about your hangover," Akyai said as she headed to her room. She flopped on her bed and opened her laptop. She went online and surfed the net for a while.
---------------
Mizuiro decided that instead of heading home, she would go to her favorite bookstore. After all she was in such a good mood. A new book would make her day even more. She called her mom and got the ok to head there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]   Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magical Girl?! [T][Accepting!]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next