New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Succession: Rebellion

Go down 
+5
roman_tic_kataang
Alec
TokoToTheEnd
ConfusedShipper123
Magus1108
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Succession: Rebellion - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 10:40 pm

Hazuki

"Indeed. We had been working things out through our former Ambassador to the Elves, Savika. But she died, along with many others, when her envoy party was stumbled upon by an Imperial patrol on the way back here. Since then, things have gone downhill. The Elves are unwilling to go through with the deal we'd been working out, and relationships with the Tribes are deteriorating at an alarming rate.

"If the Rebellion wants to stand any chance of seriously taking on Tsuba and her Loyalists, then we need the help of the Elves. They are the only major power on this continent, beside the Gaborian Empire. We need their help. And yours, by extension, Brighe." Hazuki explained.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 11:47 am

Mab smiled at Carlisle and shook her head.

"Why are you thanking me? For kissing you? If that's it then your welcome. I'll be glad to do it again." Mab looked down at her feet. Did she really just say that? But she meant it. She wanted to kiss him again.
-------------
Chris nodded. Whoever it was she sounded interesting.

"Mab is nothing like that. She is rebellious, but uncertain of her actions. She acts more on impulses instead of thinking things though. Overall she's very rash and sometimes it's a pain. But Mab is very loyal and kind. She wants to help others. That is why she became a Priestess."
--------------
"Yes I do."

Sunny looked back over at Savina and Bakar who were discussing something. She felt...jealous. Savina was what her parents would have wanted. A girl. Not some girl who lived her life dressing and acting as a boy. Savina was gentle, where Sunny was rougher.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:24 pm

((I'm leaving sometime today to go visit my grandma, and last I checked her house doesn't have an Internet connection. So you guys won't hear from me until Tuesday, likely in the Afternoon. Probably. Just wanted to let you all know.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 3:41 pm

(Got it, Magus. Smile )
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 7:35 pm

Carlisle

"I am thanking you for being honest with me," Carlisle replied quietly as he leaned down towards Mab, "... I know," he answered Mab's offer before kissing her. The kiss was short, but wonderfully so, he thought while pulling back from Mab.

"... Well then," The Doctor muttered, not sure what to say or do now.
----------------------------------
Brighe

"I'm already with you Hazuki," Brighe replied curtly, knowing what the Humage actually meant but being rather annoyed by the idea of it all. "You need to go to Lyr'thael and speak with my Father as soon as possible then," Brighe decided as she passed the scroll off to Syrien. "Well, you need to send someone to go speak with him," she informed while walking closer to the Humage, "My Father will only pay attention if he feels like you're treating him with the respect he deserves, and only elves and those given specific permission can go into the forest,' Brighe explained, unamused by the whole situation.
------------------------------------
Rhys

"Ah, that seems as good a reason to follow a calling as any," Rhys replied as he turned to look back at Chris. "I'm sure she'll grow up to be a fine young woman under your watch," he added.
--------------------------------------
Savina

"Of course Bakar ..." Savina replied calmly as she stood up and looked towards Maul and Sunny. She would have to phrase it carefully, lest the entire thing come off as incredibly awkward. "I'll tell them right now," She added before heading over towards Sunny and Maul.

Savina stood before them in silence for a few seconds as she looked between them, her eyes resting on Sunny eventually. How was she supposed to inform Sunny that she ... well, knew? The only proper way was just to tell the truth quickly, Savina supposed.

"Hello..."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 12:38 pm

"It won't be my life that helps Mab," Chris said, a troubled look flashing over her face. She then started to laugh. "Rhys if you could see your death, what would you do?"
----------
Mab felt estatic when Carlisle kissed her. She couldn't believe this was happening. Suddenly the stones that she used to fortell her future flashed. The red and black stones melted together. But Mab shook her head. That was in the future and Chris always told her to look at the present and not worry about the future.

"Do you think Chris knew this would happen? Maybe that's why she let me go."
----------
"Hi Savina," Sunny said, smiling at her friend. Why was she thinking so badly? Savina was more girly because she was allowed to grow up as a girl. Sunny had to learn to be a boy to survive.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 6:41 pm

Rhys

Rhys' lips pursed together in bewilderment at the Priests question, surprised by how, well, morbid it sounded. He pondered if Chris had seen her death? Or perhaps she was being vague and she had seen his... Both seemed entirely unpleasant; but, that wasn't really the point of Chris' question now was it?

"Hmm," Rhys hummed as he looked back at Chris. "I suppose the only thing one can do is prepare for the end." He admitted, trying to make his words kind as he rubbed his head nervously, scratching the bump under his hair. "Make sure that you're content with the life you've had, say goodbye to those you care about if possible, and then just go through with it, whenever it happens," He admitted.

"... Is there something you'd like to tell me, Chris?"
Katie

It was amazing! Glorious, huge, comfortable, and very over-the-top, Katie noted as they walked into what must have been the largest Inn Katie had ever seen. But then, there were ten more just as large all down the street. The city wasn't nearly as large as the Capital in size and population, but the city was much more festive and grand, Katie thought.

They were staying at the Signet, which as far as she could tell, had nothing to do with rings at all. There was a rug so large it covered the entire room's floor from wall to wall, which was a wonderful thing to walk on after the long day of travel, Katie thought.

The other Soldiers all seemed to agree, as they laughed and talked with one another, instead of being characteristically grumbly or silent as usual. One of the bright sides of working for Tsuba, Katie supposed, was the fact that they could order the hotel to give everyone rooms without having to pay. That would probably come in handy, considering how expensive everything looked.
-----------------------------------------
Savina

"Hey ... again," Savina replied nervously as she played with her right pinky nervously. "I just ... Bakar told me, about you and ..." Savina looked around the area to make sure no one else could hear, "And being a girl," she whispered.
------------------------------------------
Carlisle

"I- she does seem like someone who would do something like ... that," Carlisle admitted after thinking about Mab's question for a few seconds tapping his lower lip as he contemplated why Chris would do that. But then, it didn't really matter whether or not Chris had intended for this, for them, to happen, did it?

"Perhaps we'll never know," he admitted, content with the possiibility.

Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:41 am

"So you agree that one should not try and stop it?" Chris smiled at Rhys's words. He would have made a good seer, but maybe not. Seeing the future was not always a pleasant thing. "I see many possibilities and in some of them I do not survive. These are always my strongest ones," Chris admitted. "I have stopped death before, but I will not stop mine. So I want to ask you something Rhys. I want you to do something for me."
--------------
Sunny frowned at Savina's words. Was it that obvious? Well at least she wasn't at home. She took a deep breath and nodded.

"Should I even try anymore? I'm use to being a boy though and becoming a girl seems difficult."
--------------
"Well I'm still going to thank her," Mab said. She sent up a silent prayer. Then she smiled at Carlisle. "Chris always told me that not all Priestess remain chaste...wait! That sounded wrong." Mab blushed and shook her head. "I mean...um...that they are free to marry. Not that I'm suggesting marriage either!"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:06 pm

Rhys

"No, I don't think it would be a proper use of one's time," Rhys admitted before allowing Chris to go on.

"I see ..." He muttered with a frown. "Very well, what is it you need me to do then?"
-------------------------------
Savina

"Well it's not an easy thing to do... If you don't want to- I mean, if you aren't ready, we- ...I understand," Savina answered awkwardly, trying to be reassuring to Sunny as she kneel down towards the other girl. "It's all up to you," she added.
--------------------------------
Carlisle

Carlisle stood in place awkwardly, not sure exactly how to answer Mab's gaffe. The Doctor stared for a few seconds, rubbing the back of his neck nervously.

"I am not ready for marriage just yet though...." He admitted nervously. "I mean it's not that I don't like you, I do, quite a bit actually. It's just ... no, not now. That would be a bit mmm soon," he finished up quickly and awkwardly, shades of his old pre-Heirs self shining through in the worst way possible.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:52 pm

((I haf returned! I'm finally at my sister's house, and thankfully she has an Internet connection.))

C.C.

"A great place, isn't it?" C.C. spoke into Katie's ear from behind the girl, hoping to scare her just a little. "I've only been here a handful of time over the past few centuries. It gets bigger and more glorious every time I visit. Give or take a few decades, and I wouldn't be surprised if this place ended up being larger and more populous than the Capital."

Hazuki

"Indeed. I was hoping to send you, Kegan, and Syrien, and perhaps a bodyguard or two, to negotiate with your father. I'm not sure how much political power you and your nephew might have, but I figured it wouldn't hurt. Besides, I'm sure your father would now be very interested in conversing with him. While it is likely Nebi will become our next Emperor....gods help us all....Kegan also has just as good of a chance of becoming Emperor, if Nebi dies." Hazuki said, shuddering a little about the idea of an "Emperor" Nebi.

"I suppose, though, that leaves the problem of my daughter Rein going, then." Syrien interjected and he finished reading the scroll. "And I have no doubt in my mind Rein will want to go. After two years of separation, she will not bear having to go through another period so soon. Atiya can go because of her Elvish blood and because she is the daughter of Kegan. But Rein is no Elf, and I am not familiar with any loophole to exploit that might allow her to go with us. My tribe broke off from the Forest Elves many centuries ago, so I am not familiar with Forest Elven Law."

"Yes, I was thinking about that too. I want Kegan to be physically and emotionally primed to negotiate with the Elven Tribes. Leaving Rein behind would no doubt weaken him. But I am a little familiar with Elven Law. Correct me if I am wrong, Brighe, but can't Outsiders who are romantically involved with an Elf live in, or at least visit, the Tribes themselves if he or she is married to the Elf they are involved with?"

Hazuki raised an eyebrow and looked over to Brighe.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 8:15 pm

Alain slowed slightly and pointed at a smaller hallway that branched off of the one that they were on. Treasure would not be in a place that everyone was always going in and out of, he was sure of that. "Let's try there!"

Treasure? Ana gave a shake of her head. These children were foolish. Why would anybody choose to have them? There was no sense in that choice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:15 pm

Maul

The Kaleesh watched the exchange between Sunny and Savina with avid interest, though he tried not to be obvious about it. Interesting. So, the proverbial cat was out of the bag, eh? Though to be fair Maul himself thought it to be only a matter of time until the Seer figured out that her bedmate was actually a she. Though he didn't think that Bakar would play a role in that discovery.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:42 pm

Katie

"I think they at least want us to feel like it's bigger then the Capital..." Katie whispered in agreement as she looked up at a grand chandelier. "I can see why the Priests of Mylintor hate everything about this place though," she added before looking back down at C.C. .
Brighe

Brighe bit her lip as she tried to hide how nervous she was at Hazuki's proposition. She had been banished twice for going against her Father's orders in the past decade, who knows just how much of a help she might be in negotiations. She might be more of a hindrance then a help, still, it was obvious that Syrien didn't know all the rules and etiquette of the forest Elves. Which was worse, knowing the rules and choosing to ignore them, or simply being ignorant on them from the beginning and not caring? Brighe supposed it was whatever her Father disapproved of more.

She would go, after all, she didn't want to stay behind while Syrien went alone. And she didn't want to have to tell Hazuki her worries about the situation either, Brighe decided as she sighed quietly. There was a lot of work to be done if they were going to prepare for a journey to the Forest though.

"It is true, she would be considered a spiritual member of Kegan's and my family if we do the Elven wedding ceremony, which means she would have to be allowed into the Forest as well," Brighe explained as she brushed her hair back thoughtfully. "It will take me a day or two to get everything ready for the ceremony, I trust you can take care of the whole typical Gaborian wedding aspect, Syrien? Rein would like that, as would Kegan," Brighe continued as she went into planning mode.

"Hazuki, I'll need to meet the two guards you intend to send with us soon, they need to be educated on quite a few issues before we leave," Brighe stated as she looked back towards the Humage. If Brighe could get lost in planning for long enough, perhaps she could manage to get out of the base without having to speak about her fears or family with anyone. "Lets hurry up and get a move on."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:19 am

Hazuki, Syrien

"Of course. I've already briefed once of them on their intended mission. I just need to tell and convince the other, which should not take long." Hazuki replied.

Syrien nodded once at Brighe and actually gave something akin to a smile. "Very well. I will gladly handle that aspect. I must say, I have rather looked forward to the day my Rein could be married. Though...I know nothing of Elven Weddings, but for the Gaborian aspect, what priest or priestess would be willing to marry them, enemies of the state?"

"Mirela and I can handle that, actually. We both posed and were actually ordained as priestesses at one time, and technically we still have the ability to marry two individuals. I doubt you'll need both of us, but we can do it." Hazuki said. Syrien nodded again and composed another response.

"Very well. I shall be off, then, to inform our charges of the good news. We can talk of the matter later, Brighe, once Kegan and Rein have been informed. I am sure much coordinating will need to be done to make sure this goes off with no errors." Syrien gave a polite bow to the both of them before leaving.

C.C.

"Oh, those grumpy old farts don't know what they're missing. This city is a wonderful place! In fact, I've made quite the good reputation here. Well, except at the gambling establishments. They all hate me. But it's not my fault that I'm good enough to nearly bankrupt them." C.C. said, chuckling a little at the memory.

Syrien

After a brisk walk Syrien arrived at the shared room of Rein and Kegan. He prepared to knock, though paused after a moment. Even if he heard nothing...the Elf decided to wait a good fifteen minutes before knocking. After two minutes, though, he still heard no movement inside the room. Syrien narrowed his eyes before checking to see what sort of spell, if any, Kegan or Rein had put up.

Ah. Interesting variant of a spell he'd forgotten the name off. Hm. Apparently it not only blocked all sound inside, it also blocked outside noises as well. Syrien made quick work of the bubble like barrier spell and used a quick bit of magic to unlock the door. He braced himself before turning the knob and entering.

Mercifully, Rein and soon to be husband were not fornicating, as he'd feared. Thankfully they just seemed to be "cuddling" now. And also thankfully the bed sheets they were tangled in covered most of their naked bodies.

Rein let out a small shriek and tried to cover more of herself. "S-Syrien! What are you doing here!?"

After pausing to regain his hearing, the Elf answered. "I am sorry to disturb the both of you, but I have some wonderful news. If all goes well, the both of you shall be married by the 'morrow."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:26 am

Katie

"You use magic to cheat, don't you?" Katie stated as she looked at C.C. questioningly. If the girl ever had to choose between believing C.C. was lucky, or C.C. had done something wrong, Katie would always believe her friend had done something wrong instead. She was proven right more often then not because of this theory.
Brighe

"Oh ... well that should be useful then," Brighe remarked after finding out about Hazuki's and Mirela's "holy" statuses.

Brighe pretended to get ready to leave along with Syrien, but after the other Elf had walked out, Brighe turned around and made her way back to Hazuki's desk. "My Nephew isn't going to be Emperor, no matter what happens," she informed the Humage bluntly. "Though his heart would be in the right place, he has his family to take care," she added while leaning across the desk. "That, and I do not want his name to be attached to a failing Empire. I have faith in my Nephew, but it would take a creative genius to be able to fix all the problems these people have built for themselves."
Kegan

Kegan positioned his body behind Rein's as Syrien came in, surprised at how jovial the elder Elf was considering the, erm, circumstances.

"Oh ... that's great." Kegan replied, very surprised at Syrien's news.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:49 am

Hazuki

"I understand. That is why I view Nebi as the more realistic and likely choice. Though that street thief barely understands how to efficiently run an empire, or any type of government, himself, no doubt. Hopefully the Mage, myself, and a council of political advisors will help in really running the Empire, hopefully one day a New Republic. In truth I view Nebi as nothing more than an eventual public figurehead, to give the masses new and restored hope for our kingdom. Perhaps Kegan might be a better figurehead Emperor with his family, from a public relations perspective, but I won't force the job on him." Hazuki replied.

C.C.

"No! ....Not all the time." C.C. shifted her gaze from Katie and tried to look as innocent as possible. "It's not my fault if I'm nearly a god-like being among mortals. It's only natural for me to use my powers in any given situation. Now be a good mortal and stop questioning me."

C.C. gave Katie an impish grin to show her lack of seriousness at that last statement.

Rein, Syrien

"...w-What?" Rein blinked once at her guardian as she tried to wrape her head around the information he had just told them.

"To make a long story short, Brighe, Kegan, and myself will be the Rebellion's new ambassadors to the Elven Tribes. To make sure Rein can come along, Kegan must marry her to allow her entrance into the Forest. Thus, if everything goes well, tomorrow you shall both be married."

"We're...we're going to get married?" Rein's eyes slowly lit up with a joyous light, and she began to grin widely as that fact sunk in. "We're...we're going to get married. We're...going to get married!"

Rein sprang from the bed, without any regard to her current state of dress (or lack thereof) and fiercely hugged her adopted father. She kissed his face repeatedly as her hug grew tighter.

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!" Rein gave the Elf one last kiss before breaking away from his noticeably blushing form.

"This is so great! Kegan and I are finally going to get married! It's...it's a dream come true!"

She smiled grandly at her guardian, though gave him a confused look after seeing his red face and averted eyes. The Humage took one look at herself before giving another shriek and dived back into bed with Kegan.

"S-Sorry. I guess I was a little too enthusiastic..." Rein mumbled as her face began to match the color of Syrien's.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:15 am

Brighe

Brighe nodded in response as she leaned back from the table.

"Good, I just wanted to make sure you were thinking realistically about the whole situation," The elf admitted somewhat sheepishly, if Brighe could actually act like that in front of others, that is. "Well then, I suppose we move onto preparations then," Brighe stated as she sat down across from Hazuki. "Do you have the blood history or ancestry records of the two elves you're sending with us? At least some information on what tribes they belong to? That would work well enough," Brighe admitted as she clasped her hands together.
------------------------------
Katie

Katie looked at C.C. with a smirk, noticing that guards were now moving on to their rooms. "The actual gods have a horrible sense of humor, you know that?"
-------------------------------
Kegan

Kegan smiled as he tried not to feel awkward during this (Should have been) very happy moment with Syrien. While Rein had been hugging and blocking Syrien and his view, Kegan had slipped on some pants quickly under the sheets before Rein jumped in.

"So ... we should probably start getting ready if it's already tomorrow," he admitted.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:27 am

C.C.

"Oh? How so?"

Hazuki

"What? I think you misunderstand. I presume you're talking about the two bodyguards I shall be sending with you. The one I still need to debrief of their coming mission is human. The other...well I'm not quite sure what he is. I've never seen anything like him. He's...a sort of reptile, but I can't say what he is or where he comes from, and he isn't confessing that either. But either way neither are Elves." Hazuki explained.

Syrien, Rein

"Yes...that would be best." Syrien composed himself and the blush quickly faded from his face. "I shall leave you two to your own business, then, while I plan the wedding with Brighe."

Syrien gave a warm smile at Rein before leaving and shutting the door behind them. Once he was gone and the embarrassment faded from Rein, she eagerly looked over at Kegan.

"Can...can you believe this? We're...actually getting married! After all this time! Oh, Kegan, it's so wonderful!" Rein smiled again and gave her future husband a near bone-crushing hug.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 3:04 am

Brighe

Brighe looked at Hazuki, her brow knot together as she groaned in annoyance. "So we're to go into the forest alone then?" Brighe asked rhetorically as she lightly tapped her forehead in frustration. "I suppose that will give us some incentive to be eloquent with my Father, so as not to be killed or trapped," Brighe admitted, revealing unfortunate family details that Brighe knew her Father wouldn't want getting out.

The Elf stood up and pulled her hair back once again as she looked down at Hazuki. "I'll see you at the wedding ceremony then?"
----------------------------
Katie

"It would seem that everyone in Gaboria with actual power has to be slightly insane at least, in one way or another," Katie pointed out teasingly. "I just think it's funny that they do something like that."
-----------------------------
Kegan

Kegan fell back onto the bed as Rein pounced on him, smiling at his bride to be and how thrilled she was at the moment.

"It's hard to believe it's finally happening," he admitted with amusement.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:31 pm

C.C.

"Oh come on, not everyone was insane. There was Emperor Ivanious. But...he only reigned two days before his bat**** insane brother killed him. Ok, bad example. Well...at least Nebi won't be crazy." C.C. finally said. True, even the most benevolent rulers of Gaboria had been crazy in some way...

Rein

"I know! It's going to be so great! I can't wait!" Rein giggled excitedly and hugged Kegan some more. She kissed him on the cheeks and gave him one last big hug before letting go.

"We're actually going to get married, after all this time...it's so wonderful! What should we do, though?" Rein got a thoughtful look on her face as she pondered. "I do want this wedding to be special.Should...should we make our own vows?"

Hazuki

"Of course. Once you and Syrien come up with a completely planned wedding, you may come to me so I can approve of it."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:47 pm

Every Emperor and Empress of Gaboria was known to have at least an occasional revel and Nebi, as future Emperor of Gaboria, wasn't about to break this noble tradition. Thus, the mess hall was filled with various rebels feasting, drinking, singing, fighting, and, in some cases, fornicating in the corner.

Nebi laughed as his goblet was filled with more elven wine, grinning over at his friend that made it all possible, "Gilkas, you never told me that your father was a merchant prince of Ironthaig!"

The dwarf laughed as he poured a whole goblet of honeyed mead into his mouth, getting most of it in his beard, unfortunately. He spoke, "You never asked! Besides, I wanted to go into smithing and dear old Dad never approved. Still, I think he forgave me when I told him I was practically kin with the next Emperor of Gaboria, judging from the supplies he sent us. Glad you're not dead, kid."

"Yeah, me too," Nebi told his friend with a grin, cheering as a Kaleesh and another Dwarf tumbled onto an empty table, yelling something about a giantess they loved. He shook his head, "So, as soon as I sent you word that I lived, you decided to desert Tsuba and join us here."

"The Palace isn't fun anymore," Gilkas burped, setting his goblet on the table, "Tsuba's insane. Well, even more insane than the other Emperors and Empresses. That and it's all work and Baruti's become even creepier... Well, you get the picture."

"Hey, I'm just glad you're here. Now all I need is C.C. and my life is complete," he told him.

"You still sportin' wood for that Mage?" Gilkas asked in astonishment.

"She's a girl after my own heart," Nebi sighed dramatically.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:07 pm

"Yeah. Let's not get married," Mab agreed. She sighed inwardly. Why did she talk? Everything that was coming out of her mouth seemed to dig her farther down a hole. She didn't know why Carlisle liked her. She was such a spazz.

"So we..um....continue?"
-------------
Chris reached out as if to take Rhys's hand and spoke.

"When I die, it will hurt Mab and she may suggest closing down the Temple, but you can't let her. I want you to tell Mab that I want her to be strong. That it is her fate to take over as High Priestess for me. That she is ready. And that no matter what she will find love again. I need you to say this because I won't be able to."
-------------
Mirela was only half listening to the conversation (I assumed she followed Hazuki). Her mind was on Eiden at the moment. He had been mentioning to Silence about talking to a 'bitchy, self-center Seer'. It made the Gyspy curious as to why the demon was seeking a Seer in the first place.
-------------
"Well I don't plan on changing the way I act or dress, if that's ok with both of you. Although I am a girl, this is how I have always lived."
-------------
Nell looked at the place in wide eyed wonder. He had never left the Palace so traveling was something knew to him. The sounds and smells were kind of overwhelming, but he was handling it fine.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:33 pm

Carlisle

"I would ... like that?" Carlisle said questioningly, his eyebrows furrowed together in confusion. "I suppose we should be moving on now," He admitted after a few seconds of silence.

"Are you ready?"
----------------------------------
Katie

Katie laughed in superiority at C.C., knowing that she was victorious.

"Come on, lets jurry up and grab a key so we can get to our room already," Katie prodded.
Rhys

The Captain allowed Chris to take his hand, but still felt rather uncomfortable by the tenderness of it. It was just so depressing.

"I will do as you ask," Rhys responded as he glanced down at Chris' hand before looking back into the Priestess' eyes. "I'm sure you raised her right though. If she's anything like you said ... she will be alright," Rhys pointed out to Chris, hoping to be reassuring.
Brighe

Brighe stopped in place at Hazuki's dismissal, anger washing over the Elf as she stood in place. She grabbed onto a scroll with one had while using the other to brush her back once again. Looking at Hazuki, Brighe quickly decided not to let this moment go as well.

"You may be involved with the wedding Hazuki, but do not expect to have an opinion on what goes on in it. You made a mistake years ago with my Nephew and his Fiance, and you are not going to be forgiven for it, no matter what you may say or want," Brighe said before pointing at the humage. "So while I thank you for allowing my family a place to stay, I do not feel any trust or companionship towards you, and were it not for the necessity of you being a Priestess, I would have preferred you not get involved with the wedding at all," Brighe continued on as her breathing quickened. "Good day, Hazuki," she finished before walking out of the room as quickly as she could.

That may have been a foolish thing to do, it may have been the right thing to do, Brighe wasn't sure. But she did feel better for saying it.
-----------------------------------------
Savina

"Of course," Savina replied, trying to sound respectful as she nodded her head. "But I just wanted you to know, well, Bakar wanted you to know that he loves you, and he does see you as a sort of, well, Mother towards him. He just ... wanted you to know that," Savina informed Sunny before standing up again.

"... And Maul? He sees you as his new Father as well," Savina added before walking away quickly, not sure how he would feel about the emotional statement that was being made.
------------------------------------------
Kegan

"I .... we could?" Kegan offered somewhat nervously as he stood up, positioning Rein off of himself in a careful manner. "I mean, we have a lot to prepare for already, but I think it would it would fit the moment," He admitted.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 6:49 pm

Maul

"Ah. I understand. I...excepted something like that to occur." Maul was up in a flash and, before Savina realized it, he was walking beside her. "I do admit that I...like to think of the boy as the son I will never have."

Hazuki

Ah. So they did indeed remember that day. Well, Hazuki wasn't all that surprised that they did, and that at least Brighe held a grudge. True, the rebels back then had been a bit quick to judge all the Heirs, Hazuki thought. Still, how could they have known any better?

Hm. Hazuki did hope that Brighe's grudge against the rebels would not come back to bite them anytime soon. She hated to think such thoughts, but if Brighe proved to be a threat...

C.C.

"Oh, fine. And just so you know, Nell's room adjoins to ours. I better not see you trying to sneak into his room tonight..." C.C. teased with a huge grin. Ah, perhaps this would get Katie flustered! The Mage sure did love to tease her young ward. It was such a fun pasttime. And as a bonus, it seemed that Katie had all but forgotten the...unfortunate incident from a few weeks ago.

Rein

"Great! I'd love to do it!" Rein gave another happy smile and hugged Kegan again. "This is all so wonderful! I can't wait to tell...Katie."

Rein's smile dropped a little at the memory of her best friend. "Oh. Right. Katie can't..."

Syrien

"Ah, good. There you are. Shall we begin to plan the wedding, then?" Syrien asked as he spotted and came over to Brighe.

((Drat. I'll have to be leaving soon. Of all the times...))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 36 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:26 pm

Savina

Savina glanced back at Sunny and mouthed a goodbye as Maul walked beside her.

"Well that's good, because I'm sure Bakar doesn't need any competition for your affections," Savina responded. "Not that I think you would show any favoritism! He's just ... I think he would worry if he had another sibling. He'd wonder who we all loved more," The Soldier admitted as she looked over towards Bakar, a sad look in her eyes. "He's getting better though, more confident, I feel."
Katie

"Only as long as you don't either," Katie responded teasingly before she motioned for Nell to follow them.
---------------------------------
Kegan

"Who?" Kegan asked somewhat obliviously as he saw Rein's mood drop.
---------------------------------
Brighe

Brighe managed to calm down by the time she had left Hazuki's room and run back into Syrien once again. Yes, planning would be good.

"Well, I have a ceremony that is absolutely vital to get Kegan and Rein to do, but I can't even start preparing for it until tomorrow," Brighe explained as she brushed her hair back once again. "So yes, I am ready to help now," she admitted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 36 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Succession: Rebellion
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next