New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Succession: Rebellion

Go down 
+5
roman_tic_kataang
Alec
TokoToTheEnd
ConfusedShipper123
Magus1108
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
hogaki

hogaki

Succession: Rebellion - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:16 pm

Nix
"Ha ha." He said, gently smacking the back of Nebi's head. "Firstly, you have the arse of a city road, so I'd have no interest in you even if I were......one of those." He said after a moment. "Secondly, I was talking about other heirs. Your the only one that we know the whereabouts of (assuming we know everything Hazuki knows). You dont think it isn't a good idea to round them up? If nothing else, its a good way to get rid of the competition."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:35 pm

Sten regarded Atiya quietly, his stern expression softening a little. It was strange how much human children slept. How much did Qunari children sleep? He couldn't quite remember how much he slept as a child. He only remembered his training, as it should be.

Baruti regarded Maul with a smirk, "The Kaleesh are a passionate people. This is the source of your greatest strength and your greatest weakness. You will do anything to protect the boy, won't you?"

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:38 pm

((....Atiya is still taking her nap, AI.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:40 pm

(Sorry. Fixed it.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:41 pm

((....Still not better. Kegan and Rein wouldn't let Sten in Atiya's room without their supervision.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:43 pm

(Alec asked me to have Sten babysitting her.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:44 pm

((....He did? Ok then. That makes sense actually, now that I think of it. Carry on, then.))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:46 pm

(I told AI to have Sten stay there. Even Sten is better then leaving a child alone to sleep by themself in a base full of people who very well might harm Atiya.)
Savina

Savina swallowed what felt like a great weight in her throat, as she looked between Bakar, Maul, and Baruti. The soldier stood up slowly, making sure not to startle Bakar as she tried to catch Baruti's attention. What she was about to do was, admittedly, probably very foolish. But Savina felt like she had to, like it was the right thing to do to openly defend Bakar.

"We both will. I mean ... I wont let you touch him either, Sir," Savina exclaimed as she tried to act calm, though emotion rumbled beneath the surface of her words.
---------------------------------
Brighe

Brighe sighed in contempt as she thought about Faris again.

"The same way they always do. Thinly veiled threats are thrown about, and he wants Kegan's absolute unquestioning support now," Brighe replied.

Last edited by Alec on Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:52 pm

Rein

After calming herself down some, Rein looked over to Kegan and tried to think of a good way to let him know she was now carrying twins. When five minutes passed with her mind still blank on how to do it, Rein finally decided just to come out and say it.

"Well...you'll never guess what I learned today, Kegan..." she began a little nervously.

Maul

Maul looked over to Savina with an expression akin to surprise. The Kaleesh quickly covered it up, however, and focused back on Baruti.

"Thank you, Savina. Bakar is an innocent child, and neither of us will allow you to twist and corrupt him."

Syrien

"I see. Well, that makes things rather difficult for us now. I was thinking of a plan of some sort to help us out, but none have come to mind thus far. Have you had any better luck with that regard?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 9:59 pm

Baruti smirked, "I thought so. I will, of course, stop my attempts to 'corrupt' and 'hurt' him. But then, you will owe much for this."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:07 pm

Kegan

Kegan slowly looked up from the large pile of papers that were laying before him, surprised to suddenly see Rein already. He could tell that something was wrong with Rein, or, she was at least scared of something.

"Yes, Rein?" Kegan asked as he stood up.
--------------------------------------
Savina

Savina didn't say anything in reply to Maul and Baruti, and instead simply glared at the Steward as she wrapped her arm over Bakar's shoulders. Everything was tense for a few moments, and Savina was worried that she was going to do or say something to ruin the moment. But somehow, the Soldier stayed calm and steady for Bakar's sake.
----------------------------------------
Brighe

"Faris and Valen both have an unhealthy competition between them for who gets to control this rebel sect. The issue is, they both know that we know of their situation," Brighe began to explain, recapping everything for both herself and Syrien's sakes. "Currently, Faris has control over the Rebels. At least, this group of them. But, Valen is much stronger then Faris, mentally and magically. I think we should pretend to throw our support behind Valen, start a small civil war in this base, and then once Valen and Faris finally come to blows we take advantage of the chaos and get out of here," Brighe suggested.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:23 pm

Syrien

"That is an acceptable plan. However, we run the risk of having Valen catch on to our plot." Syrien pointed out.

Maul

"I doubt you will keep your word anyway."

Rein

"Well, there's no real easy way to tell you this. I...I found out not too long ago that I'm...." Rein gave a sigh. "Alright. I'll just say it. Kegan, I'm carrying twins."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 10:55 pm

"Perhaps. But surely doing a few missions for me is worth a little safety for the boy?" Baruti suggested.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:38 pm

Savina

Savina decided not to wait any longer, knowing it would be better if Bakar didn't hear this conversation. No matter what the outcome might be. Thus, Savina grabbed onto the boy's hand before lightly tugging on it, motioning that they should go back to the central part of camp.
--------------------------------
Kegan

Kegan sat in silence as he tried to process what Rein was saying. It was shocking to say the least, and completely changed the daydreaming Kegan had been doing earlier.

"I ... how the hell did that happen?" Kegan asked stupidly, not knowing what else to say.
---------------------------------
Brighe

"Hmmm, what if we make it known that we're using Valen? As long as he doesn't figure out that we're using him to get away, then we should be fine," Brighe suggested as she tried to get around the many problems of using Valen.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:46 pm

Rein

Rein considered briefly making a joke about the process, but she found she was too frustrated to do that right now. The Humage sighed again as she brushed some hair out of her eyes.

"Don't ask me, Kegan. I mean, I knew that it's not all that uncommon for Humages to give birth to twins or triplets, but since Atiya was a single birth, I never gave it much thought. I just...checked, recently, out of curiosity." Rein said, hoping Kegan wouldn't notice she was lying about that last part. "And, well, I found there were three heartbeats in me. It didn't take me long to connect the dots."

Maul

"Members of the Order do not work for man corrupt such as you." Maul growled.

Bakar looked up at Savina before following her lead.

Syrien

"That is...a feasible plan." Syrien admitted thoughtfully. "You could hint that you or I want more power within the rebel movement, and to help us in that end, we would convince Kegan to support any coup Valen attempts. It sounds doable. I just hope the false priest does not catch on. There is something...wrong about him. Dark, almost. His...aura does not feel right."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 8:56 pm

"I am not such a corrupt person. Everything I do, I do for the Empire," Baruti told him with a smirk.

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:05 pm

Brighe

"Nothing feels right here," Brighe commented. It was an unpleasant truth that Brighe thought everyone had to face. The fact was, this sect of Rebels seemed about as good as the Empire itself. It wasn't safe, and neither of it's leaders were trustworthy or moral enough to take control of Gaboria. Of course, that would make it easier to trick them, Brighe hoped.

"Wonderful then. I'll continue to make sure Faris's suspicions are quelled, you talk to Valen then," Brighe stated in suggestion.
----------------------------
Kegan

Kegan looked down at Rein's stomach and winced. Two children probably weren't easier then one, Kegan supposed. Maybe it was a mutant baby with two hearts or something? No ... that sounds like something that would happen to a Dwarf, Kegan supposed. Still, it was shocking news to hear.

"I - ... This is great!" Kegan loudly exclaimed as he looked at Rein. There was a wide smile on the Half-Elf's face, as he tried to reassure Rein and himself.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:47 pm

Maul

"An Empire that has fallen in many, many ways. People like you are responsible for the decaying state Gaboria is in."

Syrien

"Very well. I shall do so. Is there anything else that needs discussion?" Syrien asked.

Rein

"Y-Yeah." Rein agreed as she let a smile come to her face. She still felt a little frustrated, but Kegan's assurances made her feel better now. "I know they're gonna be a handful, but I'm just glad you're going to be here to help me raise them this time around."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 9:55 pm

Baruti raised an eyebrow, frowning a bit at Maul's words, "Be careful, Lord Maul. You are starting to sound like a rebel."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:17 pm

Kegan

Kegan mentally winced with guilt at Rein's words, but nodded enthusiastically in agreement with her. She was right to feel glad this time, as Kegan was going to make sure that he was there to help Rein with the pregnancy and the Twins.
-------------------
Brighe

Brighe's lips closed together tightly as she considered what else there might be to go over. All the important topics had been mulled over, and all that was left to discuss was person and, to Brighe, unimportant and a waste of time.

"No, that is it," Brighe declared.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:26 pm

Syrien

"I see. You are....sure?" Syrien asked carefully. He knew men like Faris, and he was always a bit concerned when Brighe went into his chambers alone. He had also grown a little suspicious as to why Faris had never allowed anyone else to go with Brighe to meet him.

Maul

"Duly noted." Maul replied. He turned and left the Steward, going over to the center of the camp to join Bakar and Savina.

Rein

"Perhaps we should...celebrate." Rein suggested with a somewhat shy smile. She still felt angry with her father, but Rein hoped that some alone time with Kegan might relieve that frustration. And perhaps, after they were done 'celebrating', they could wake Atiya up and inform her of the good news. That might lift her spirits up a little more.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 10:40 pm

Savina

"See Bakar, Maul's already here," Savina quietly reassured the boy as Maul arrived back at the central campfire. Savina wanted to ask Maul how the conversation had ended, but she knew better then to do that right in front of Bakar.

Instead, while she kept one arm around Bakar's shoulder, Savina extended her other hand to touch Maul's hand. It was a small reassurance, Savina knew. But the soldier thought it was better then nothing.
-----------------------------
Kegan

Kegan grinned at Rein's suggestion, and the Half-Elf took a step closer to Rein, wrapping his arms around his lover.

"I can think of a few things to do in celebration," Kegan admitted with a chuckle.
------------------------------
Brighe

Brighe looked at the soft and shining granite ceiling for a few seconds, acting as though she hadn't heard Syrien at first. But a few seconds passed, and Brighe's gaze fell back onto Syrien. The room was tense for a few seconds.

"There's nothing to worry about Syrien, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:01 pm

Syrien

"If you say so." Syrien said skeptically, but he let the matter drop. If Brighe did not wish to talk about it any further, then he would not press the issue.

"I shall go inform our charges of the plan." he announced. The Elf paused as he reached the door, and reconsidered his options.

"....then again, perhaps I should wait an hour or two. My daughter and Kegan are likely...copulating again. And I do not wish to walk in on that another time."

Rein

"Me too." Rein agreed with a giggle. She felt her heart flutter as she stared into Kegan's eyes. Gods, did she love him, the Humage suddenly thought. The earlier bad mood Rein had been started to disappear as Rein fully took in the happiness that had been creeping up in her. It would be wonderful to have Kegan around this time for the birth of their new children. And hopefully they might even get to be married, sooner or later. Even with the intrusion of her father into her life, and the escalating threat of Faris, Valen, and their men, things were still so good for the both of them.

Rein wrapped her own arms around Kegan's back, and looked deep into his eyes.

"I...I love you, Kegan."

Maul

Maul blinked in surprise when he felt Savina's hand touch his own. Something similar to a blush seemed to appear on the Kaleesh's deep crimson skin, but only for a few seconds. It disappeared before it could fully be noticed. Maul nodded in appreciation for the gesture.

"Thank you for your support, Savina. I appreciate it deeply."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:19 pm

Brighe

Brighe chuckled in bitter amusement at the truth of Syrien's words. The Elf did feel a bit awkward with Syrien staying, considering how she had just brushed him off in the thought that their conversation was over. Nevertheless, Brighe made sure to keep a calm and somewhat amused expression on her face.

"Their poor children are going to need a nanny or two once this is all over," Brighe commented. The idea of having others help in the raising of a child was not uncommon to Brighe, due to the Elven society she had grown up in. Of course the people weren't generally paid to watch over each others children, that was something strictly human Brighe had noticed.
----------------------------------
Savina

Savina smiled in reply to Maul. The soldier felt warm and happy, despite the cold situations around them. Maybe it was because Maul had confided in her, or because of Bakar, or because of the fact that Savina knew both of them were going to die horribly painful deaths much too soon, but Savina trusted Maul. She was glad to see him be happy.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:22 pm

(Atiya is two, right?)

Name: Alain

Race: Human

Appearance: Succession: Rebellion - Page 20 IGnBj0nl
(but without the fur on the arms, and is by Zaphk on dA)

Magic?: Yes

Royal Bloodline?: No

Personality: Alain is a friendly young lad, who loves to play and have a good time. However, when around adults he remains quiet and dutiful. He loves following the adults around, and copying what they do.

History: Alain spent his first two years of life quite happy in a small village. He had no worries or cares, and loved life. But his happiness was not to last. Winter came and food was scarce in that region of the land. Bandits came and slaughtered much of the village. Among the dead were Alain’s parents.

The child was found wandering in the snow, and was taken in by one of the rebels. Since then, he has lived in the rebel base, with occasionally trips to the nearest town. It is from this town that he has just returned.

Other:

Last edited by Casey Jewels on Mon May 08, 2023 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Succession: Rebellion   Succession: Rebellion - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Succession: Rebellion
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next