New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

This World - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:16 pm

Sayo

Sayo nodded at Amy as his mother began to bring the food in the kitchen out, and set it out across the table. Elisabeth looked around as she put down the turkey, noticing that someone was missing.

"Has anyone seen my sister?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:22 pm

Jacob

"I would kill myself before letting that happen Zach." Jacob whispered to his friend as they sat beside each other. Unfortunately, and he didn't realized until it was too late, Jacob was also sitting next to Jillian as well.

Jacob sighed loudly as he noticed the other boys presence but said nothing, knowing he would just get in trouble for starting crap.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:27 pm

Jillian saw that Jacob had taken a seat next to him and he wondered if it was too late to move. Zach noticed the tense air between them, but didn't comment on it.

"Oo sounds like I have a challenge. Care to make a bet?"

Amy looked at Zach and Jacob. At first she found it weird that they were best friends. But as she continued to hang out with everyone she found that they were similar, though different. But it worked. Zach kept Jacob in check and Jacob helped her loosen up. If she wasn't so selfless she would have been jealous, but she found she was happy for them to find a close friendship. Even if they didn't admit it.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:37 pm

Jacob

Jacob chuckled a bit, holding his hand over his mouth as he tried not to gain the attention of everybody else at the table. A few seconds later he let up, though a smirk still remained on his face. "Fine, it's a bet. Forty bucks." Jacob stated as he held his hand out shortly towards Zach. "But what are the circumstances? I stay single for a few months, a year, or are we doing this until college?"

It was nice, being able to talk smack and make bets with Zach. Jacob almost even forgot that he didn't like half the people in the room with him.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:43 pm

"The bet is you, Jacob Eso, womanizer of the town, will find someone and remain with them for say...five months. And let's make it fifty," Zach said, holding her hand out to make if official.

"Can I get in? I say Jacob can't hold onto anyone for more than a week."

"Oh Jillian I never knew you were the vengenful type. You can be in but trust me you'll lose."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:46 pm

Jacob

"Thanks for the vote of confidence." Jacob muttered to Jillian, intentionally making it so the boy wouldn't be able to tell if Jacob was being sarcastic or not.

"But he is right Zach. I mean, you're actually giving me an incentive to not stay with someone for more then a few nights now. This is gonna be a piece of cake." Jacob pointed out as he grabbed one of the bread rolls sitting in a small bowl in the middle of the table.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:52 pm

"Oh really? When you're in that happy relationship I'll be spending my hundred bucks."

Jillian shot Jacob a look, but he didn't say anything. Jacob was right next to him. It won't take much for him to lean over and knock him out.

"Oh can I be in it too," Amy asked. "I agree with you Zach. Jacob will find someone who he won't leave in a day or two."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:55 pm

Jacob

"So what does that mean? Amy and you just give Jillian and I a hundred bucks whole when we win and we split it? Or do we both get a hundred?" Jacob asked Amy and Zach, now a bit confused as to how the deal would be.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:00 pm

Sayo

"I'd like to get on this bet too." Sayo spoke up. "I'm siding with Jillian."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:02 pm

"Each person is betting fifty. So you and Jillian and now Sayo will get fifty from me and Amy. And me and Amy now recieve a hundred and fifty." She turned to look at Amy.

"Think we should spend it on clothes?"

"Definitely."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:55 pm

"Zach, you are so cute when you're this naive," Orion teased his girlfriend, sitting next to her with a grin, "I'll throw in a hundred that Jacob will be a womanizer well through high school."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:24 pm

Jacob

Jacob nodded his head, not surprised that all the other guys were smart enough to side with him. "Great, so if you girls win you get two hundred bucks, and when we win we all get fifty. I guess that'll work, even if this bet isn't fair at all."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:40 pm

Jennifer

"And I'm taking Zach's side, if you all don't mind my intrusion into the bet." Jennifer spoke up as she took a seat next to her nephew. "And just because I'm so confident in my bet, I'll bet a hundred instead of fifty."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:54 pm

Jacob

Jacob's eyebrows raised as Jennifer went into the bet. He thought it was odd that all of the Girls thought Jacob would get with someone, while all of the boys plus Jillian thought Jacob would stay the same way he's been since he was thirteen.

"Wow, you all really want me to get with a nice Girl don't you? Is it too much of a distraction, knowing that I'm free and available?" Jacob teased as he looked at Amy, Jennifer, and of course, Zach.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:32 pm

Orion frowned before punching Jacob's side, not too hard, but not too lightly either. He glared at his friend, "Trying to steal my girlfriend?"
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 12:07 am

Jacob

Jacob laughed after Orion hit him, knowing that the very idea of him and Zach being together was a very ridiculous one. "Oh yeah Orion, I've been planning to get her for years! That's why I introduced you two and everything." Jacob replied sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:12 am

(While all the boys plus Jillian. Oh Alec that just made my morning. XD)

"Ha you wish Jacob," Zach said, shaking her head. "And to make this bet fair you have to enter into an actual relationship for at least five days. Any less and it doesn't count."

"Sounds good to me," Amy said and Jillian nodded.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:06 pm

(Why thank you. Jacob's inner thought process and narrative does leave some room for a few jokes. ^^ )

Jacob

"Well that sounds great then. ....Looks I'll have the cash just in time for spring break." Jacob calculated aloud. Zach's mistake was making the time last only five months. What could possibly change in that short a time frame?
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 1:17 pm

(XD And oh Jacob. You have no idea do you. Poor sad deluded boy. And the rest of the boys.)

"Anyways we should be focusing on Thanksgiving," Amy said, though she didn't mind talking about the newly made bet. "I...I forgot what we do though."

Zach looked at Amy just remembering this was the first time Amy had celebrated it after getting her amnesia.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:39 pm

Jennifer

"We don't do much. We basically give a prayer, say what we're thankful for, then eat." Jennifer said. "Doesn't get much harder than that, usually."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:40 pm

"Ok thanks," Amy said, back to her bright, bubbly self. Zach laughed at her friend. She was so cute.

"And when can we eat? I'm getting hungry."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:52 pm

"Eat when you want. Remember, you have amnesia. You can be forgiven for being rude," Orion told her mischievously.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:54 pm

Zach swatted her boyfriend on the arm.

"Orion don't give her any ideas. Amy you can eat after we say a prayer."

"Ok," Amy said. She thought about the concept of praying and something in her found the notion ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 6:50 pm

Elisabeth

"There, that's everything." Elisabeth announced after placing the last piece of food on the table. She took a seat next to her husband and they all said a quick prayer.

"Now, let's eat!" Jeff declared eagerly.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 9:06 pm

"Indeed," John stated as he and his wife began to eat slowly and politely. Orion simply rolled his eyes and turned to his girlfriend.

"Zach," he whined, "You never let us have any fun!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next