New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Alec
Admin
Alec

This World - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:33 pm

Jacob

Jacob jumped off the couch and took a step back towards the kitchen, a giant grin on his face. Jacob knew that neither of the Girls would do anything to him if he bolted into the room full of Adults. Tisha would never dare do anything that would let her Mother find out, and Zach was generally considerate of other people and wouldn't want to completely ruin the dinner. So he was safe. For now, at least.

"What!? It was like a year and a half a go or something."
------------------------
Rebekkah

Rebekkah nodded her head in satisfaction with Amy's answer. She knew the Girl was kind and trustworthy, and she was easy to confide in, from what Rebekkah saw of the young Girl's general demeanor.

"Ah, yes... Things are going great with Michel, actually. He tries a bit too hard with Jacob sometimes, and lord know that my Son isn't giving him a good chance. I think Jacob just wishes that his Father and I could have gotten back together.... And now..." Rebkkah admitted before suddenly cutting herself off, not realizing how much she had been admitting to Amy.

"Well, I think he'll come around to Michel in time." Rebekkah stated as she forced a smile, knowing that her Son would be embarrassed if she showed any other kind of emotions in front of his friends.
------------------------
Carla

"Ah.... Well then I suppose I can trust you with the truth, you being an Agent and all.... I'm trying to save the world."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:35 pm

"Hahahaha! I knew it!" Orion exclaimed, enjoying the looks on the twins' faces. He shook his head, "Jacob, you old dog!"

Lila, Orion's mother, looked scandalized at the thought of a young girl staying at her boyfriend's house. She frowned, "That must have been pleasant for you two."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:39 pm

"She decided that since she didn't have one she would make me as much a girl as she could," Jillian said, shrugging. "It's weird, but I don't mind it that much. Except it does make people mad at me."
------------
"I thought I made it clear my family was off limits. I swear the only girls you know and haven't slept with are me and Amy." Then she turned on her sister. "And you? Really? Jacob? I knew you had bad taste in guys, but I didn't think you were desparate enough."

"Says the girl who wrote him love letters in sixth grade," Tisha said, trying to catch Zach off guard so she could go. It worked. Zach's mouth dropped open and her entire face turned red.

"T-those weren't for him! I never said a name."

"Whatever you say sis," Tisha said, smiling. She stepped on Jacob's foot as she left the room.
------------
"May I ask what happened to Jacob's father? He doesn't talk about him."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:45 pm

Jennifer

"Oh? And how is stalking a teenage girl going to save the world, Miss Carla?" Jennifer inquired, pressing the gun into the back of Carla's head a bit more.

Sayo

"It was. It was nice to hang around with Amy more often." Sayo said to Lila, ignoring the implications she no doubt raised with her question.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:47 pm

Zach's mother or Jessica remained silent. She was not about to say that she allowed Zach to stay at Orion's house. She knew better than to imply she let her children have sex willingly (not that Zach and Orion actually had sex).

"That's very sweet. I wish Zach would have found a boy more like you."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 6:53 pm

Michel

Michel nodded his head. He didn't really understand the predicament at all, but it was thanksgiving, and Jillian seemed like a nice boy. And besides that he was one of Jacob's friends, Michel wanted to be as nice as possible to his Son's friends.
-------------------------
Rebekkah

Rebekkah blushed a bit as Amy brought up her ex-husband. "Well, after we finished the divorce, Jacob's Father moved up to New York. He visited him every summer, for about two months." Rebekkah replied before quieting down a bit.

"You two are so sweet..... please excuse me." Rebekkah said suddenly as her eyes blurred a bit, the Mother walked out of the kitchen and down the hall as she made her way for the bathroom.
---------------------------
Jacob

Jacob winced as Tisha intentionally stepped on his foot, but even that wasn't enough to break the boys amused mood. But as Jacob high-fived Orion, he looked at Zach and realized that Tisha had actually gotten to the Girl. That certainly threw off Jacob's good mood.

"Hey Zach... You ok?" Jacob asked, not knowing what else to say.
-----------------------------
Carla

"Who said I was talking about a teenage Girl, Jennifer? Maybe I'm after your Nephew instead." Carla stated in reply.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:00 pm

"Yeah, Zach. What's wrong?" Orion asked, partly concerned and partly jealous. After all, Jacob knew Zach longer than he did and he was always scared he'd lose her to him.

"And I wish my boy found a nice girl," Lila sighed, catching the barb at her son.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:00 pm

Jennifer

"I've done some background information on you, Carla. You did not start stalking my nephew and his group of friends until Amy came into the picture half a year ago. What is it about Amy's that interested you so much? Do you know her, who she really is? Or perhaps you're just waiting for an opportune moment to kidnap her, so you can do to her as you please?" Jennifer speculated, moving the gun away from her head.

"Whatever your reason is, talk. I don't want to have to kill you."

Jeff

"So, Amy? How's school been lately?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:04 pm

"I'm fine," she said. She had sworn she had burned all those love letters. If her sister saw she might have kept one. That was just want she needed. Her boyfriend and her best friend seeing a love letter she wrote years back. "Just remember if you try sleeping with me or Amy, I won't cry at your funeral."
-------------
Amy nodded at what Rebekkah said. She couldn't imagine what it must of been like. For both Rebekkah and Jacob.

She looked at Sayo when she left. "Did I upset her? I didn't mean to."

"Humans are so fragile. Takes so little to break them."

She shook her head and looked at Jeff. "Very well. I find all the subjects exciting to learn about."
-------------
He saw Michel nodded and he realized that Jacob must of never brought up what happened at the movie theater. Jillian didn't know if he was relieved or upset.

"Besides I have to admit, girl's clothes are very comfortable," he said with a grin. Robert laughed at him. Zach had some strange friends.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:19 pm

Michel/Rebekkah

"Well, that's certainly good to know." Michel replied while chuckling a bit to himself. But then he saw Rebekkah rushing out of the kitchen and Michel immediately realized what was wrong with her. "Excuse me for a second." He apologized to everyone while placing his beer on the table.

The Reporter walked quickly down the hall until her was at the door of the bathroom. Michel tried to open it, but the door was unfortunately locked. "Rebekkah?" Michel called while lightly knocking on the door.

He could hear crying, but no response came. "Honey...should we just go now? I mean, this is a bit much for you considering...." Michel started to say before suddenly the door opened up.

"No. I...I'll be fine. And if we leaved before dinner even starts Jacob will just be embarrassed." Rebekkah reassured as she tried to wipe some of the tears off of her face. But Michel took her hands before kissing Rebekkah slowly.

And after the Reporter had pulled back he said, "It's not all about Jacob though... Becka, you have to think about yourself too. And the longer you wait in telling him the more angry he's going to be and the more guilty you are going to be when he finally does find out." Michel reminded his Girlfriend as he held onto her hands tightly, trying to be as supportive as possible. "Ok?" Michel asked as he smiled reassuringly.

"....You're right. I'll tell him tonight, after the dinner." Rebekkah said after a few seconds of silence.

"Good.... I love you, Becka." Michel stated as he smiled at Rebekkah, causing her to smile back. "Likewise." Was all she said before letting go of Michel's hands.
-----------------------------------
Jacob

"I know! There's a reason I don't sleep with you or Amy. You guys are my friends and I respect you both." Jacob admitted as he looked up at the ceiling.
-----------------------------------
Carla

Carla shook her head in amusement, acting like this was just an embarrassing and annoying moment that she and Jennifer would be laughing about later.

"Fair enough... A year ago something happened to me, I don't have time to explain. Heck, I don't even know how I would explain but lets just say it completely changed my life. The reason why I'm here is because of the random murders going on this town. Amy is connected to them."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:25 pm

Jennifer

"We figured as much."

Sayo

"No, I'm sure she's fine." Sayo assured, though he hoped Jacob's mom was alright. Sayo's mother (Elisabeth) walked into the dinning hall.

"Dinner's set up now! I'll go round up the kids."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:27 pm

Zach nodded and she sat down in between the two boys.

"I know. And I respect that about you. But seriously Jacob you need to find someone. Everyone else in the group is dating. Well Jillian isn't either."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:33 pm

Jacob

"And I hope he never does." Jacob muttered after Zach had brought Jillian up.

"And hey, I'm sixteen, I have plenty of time before I even have to think of settling down." Jacob pointed out as he sat back down beside Zach. "And it's not that bad, really. I mean, I didn't sleep with Sayo's Aunt even if it was obvious she wanted too last week." Jacob pointed out, acting as though that was a great point he had just made.
-------------------------
Carla

"I would hope so." Carla responded.

"Anyways, Amy doesn't know she knows or has anything to do with the murders yet. But she will, and when that happens I have to be there. I have to." Carla stated with emphasis as she slowly turned around and looked at Jennifer.

"Especially considering that the Killer is going to be following her around as well." Carla revealed.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:39 pm

"Wow, I really was expecting you to," Orion teased Jacob with a grin. He shook his head and grabbed Zach's hand, "Come on. It's time to eat."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 7:46 pm

Jennifer

"Ah, then you know the true nature of Subject Ana, then." Jennifer stated, putting away her gun.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:22 pm

Carla

"Yes, it's my job in life to know about it and be part of this ever repeating process." Carla replied as she looked at Jennifer. The other woman was cute, but wouldn't have much of a problem with killing anyone, Carla could tell. She likely hid this cold side of herself with the humor and sarcasm she used around her family, Carla noted.

"Will that be all, Jennifer?" Carla asked as she tried to straighten her body into a more comfortable position. Though it was just generally uncomfortable to have a gun pointed at her face, so moving probably wouldn't fix anything.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:32 pm

Jennifer

"If you have no ill intentions toward them, then yes. Though I'm surprised you didn't question that I referred to Amy as 'Subject Ana." Jennifer said, putting her pistol away.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Carla

"And I'm surprised that you didn't ask what I meant by being a part of this loop, but I'm not complaining. I know everything about Amy, and I'm guessing you know quite a bit about her as well. So unless you intend to abuse or take the Girl somehow, and trust me when I say that that would be an incredibly stupid mistake, I don't really care why you're here or what Project Ana is." Carla stated honestly as she looked into Jennifer's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 9:16 pm

Jennifer

"We have no ill will towards Amy. My only concern is her continued, unharmed existence." Jennifer assured. "We would never do anything that might set her off by accident."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:56 am

Carla

"Hmm...very well then, it's decided then."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:24 pm

Amy heard it was time to eat and she moved to the table to sit down. Once seated she felt a pressure in her head, she she rubbed her temple.

"--- are you sure this is right?"

Amy looked away from the chaos to a woman's face. "It's all I am. My existance is to punish them. And when the day comes that I don't have to do it anymore I will no longer need to exist."

------------
"Yes but you had more girlfriends than we can count. If that doesn't scream commitment issues I don't know what does."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 2:36 pm

Sayo

"You ok, Amy?" Sayo asked with concern.

Jennifer

"Well, I'll go back to the house now. My sister's probably wondering where I am now. You're wlecome to continue what you're doing, so long as it doesn't put us in danger." Jennifer said as she walked back toward the house.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 3:57 pm

"I'll be fine," Amy said sitting up straight. She could feel eyes on her and it made her nervous. But what she had seen was worst. What was going on with her? It couldn't be her memories. They seemed too random or at least in random places. And she was always the same age.

"You sure Am," Jillian asked, leaning over the table. She nodded at him.

"Yes. Don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 5:51 pm

Jacob/Michel/Rebekkah

"Zach, your acting like I have a serious problem, which I don't. I have needs, and I like them to be satisfied without having to deal with being in a boring relationship. Nothing wrong with that." Jacob stated as he followed Zach and Orion into the kitchen.

Michel and Rebekkah were already in therem sitting beside each other at the Adult's Table.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 6:02 pm

"Fine. But when we are all happily married and you're one of those old dudes who yell at everyone don't come crying to me," Zach said, smiling. "Though I'm sure you will find someone who will change your womanizing ways. I can feel it in my gut," she said, hitting Jacob's stomach instead of her own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next