New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

This World - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:31 pm

Killer

"Ah. Good. It shouldn't be long now, then. Soon she'll realize what she truly is...and then we shall see who, between the two of us, will win. Me, of course, but I do love to give my opponents a sporting chance. Though if you want, I could certainly make things far more interesting in there." the Killer offered with a deep chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:47 pm

Carla

"I do believe the score is one hundred and thirty-two to one hundred and thirty-two..." Carla muttered before allowing her Rival to continue on. There was silence for a few seconds as Carla stared at the house. For a few seconds it almost seemed that she hadn't heard it, but then, she replied; "I do believe you already have. I read up on Amy's friends just as much as I would Amy herself. Knowledge is power after all. I noticed what happened to the boy's Father. It was...eerily similar to your work."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:56 pm

Killer

The Killer snorted. "A copy-cat killer, no doubt. I cannot leave this city, due to certain reasons which I'm sure you'll figure out. I had nothing to do with it, though I can't help if these creatures like my style of murdering."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:00 pm

Carla

"Hmm." Carla hummed whistfully in reply as she continued to stare out the window. "It must be annoying, I suppose. You've spent thousands of years perfecting your trade of murdering others, and right when you start to turn it into a disgusting art form almost... someone else comes in and copies you. Taking away your unique sense of style." Carla stated as she picked up her drink, taking a long sip out of the straw before setting it dow and quietly burping.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:12 pm

Killer

"Yessss." the murderer hissed. "Exactly. If I ever get my hands on that copy-cat..."

The Killer disappeared for a few minutes. When he returned, its cloak was covered in blood.

"Ah. Much better. I've worked out my anger now."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:16 pm

Carla

Carla showed no reaction as her rival returned. Though there had been a smirk on her face after the Killer had left.

"I thought you said you couldn't leave town." Carla replied calmly as she looked back at the blood covered killer.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:20 pm

Killer

"I can't. But I did relieve my stress on a bear in the forest, since I don't want to kill people for the moment." the Killer replied. "It was quite the challenge. But I won in the end, of course."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:25 pm

Carla

"Hmm. Is there a reason that you've given up on killing Humans? I mean, it's a nice thing to hear but still.... Is there something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 10:30 pm

Killer

"I have my reasons, Carla. Though don't worry, I'll continue my work soon enough."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:16 am

Carla

Carla slurped out of the straw, her drink now empty. Nevertheless, the Woman tried to get as much of her drink as she could out of the cup before finally placing it back in it's cup holder. Afterward she looked up at the Killer and realized that he was getting blood on her car seat. "I just had this cleaned up you know."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:21 am

Killer

"And now you have something to do other than spying on them. Not my problem, Woman." the Killer retorted. Though soon the blood on him and on the car seat began to retreat back into his cloak, soon disappearing altogether.

"Considering that a 'repaid favor'."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:37 am

Carla

"You, are a Saint." Carla stated sarcastically as she smiled at the Killer, not really caring too much about the rather ordinary clean up of thanksgiving dinner that was going on inside the house. "Tell me though, where are you staying these days? " Carla asked, knowing she would not get an answer.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:26 pm

"Hate...they are so filled with hate. Humans consume themselves with it. If only they knew better. If only they could learn."

Amy shook her head. She didn't know why that appeared in her head. She didn't think humans were hateful people. She thought kind of the opposite. Her head tingled, but Amy ignored the feeling. Still she knew something was going on with her.

"Amy you ok," Zach said, concerned.

"Fine. Just a little tired," Amy said, smiling. She didn't like lying, but she wanted no one to worry. Not right now. And if she kept on acting weird they would ask why and she would have to tell them about her visions. She couldn't do that.

"Ok," Zach said, though she didn't completely believe her friend.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:56 pm

Killer

"Here and there. Mostly with the human I now inhabit."

Sayo

"You sure, Amy?" Sayo asked with concern. It was kinda obvious, to him at least, that Amy was lying. Which was a troubling concern, since she usually didn't lie.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:04 pm

"I...I am sure," she said, but she looked at Sayo with a troubled face. "Do you think we could talk later though?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:09 pm

Sayo

"Sure, it'd be fine with me. We could use my room for privacy, if you want." Sayo suggested.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 3:23 pm

Amy nodded. She didn't want anyone else to hear about her visions. She didn't want anyone at all, but she felt that she couldn't handle it all on her own.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 6:51 pm

Carla

Carla nodded, not exactly surprised at this answer. "Well that's good to hear. I'd hate it if you were living on the street."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:03 pm

Killer

"Ah, but you'd let me live with you if I needed to, no? After all, you did let me stay with you that one time." the Killer said in a surprisingly teasing manner.

Sayo

After the remains of dinner was cleaned up and the adults started to mill about and make small chat (for those who hadn't left yet). Sayo stood at the entrance of the stairs and waited for Amy to come.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:50 pm

Amy walked over to Sayo. A tingling feeling on the back of her neck made her feel uneasy, but she wasn't going to back down. She had to tell someone.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 9:14 pm

Sayo

Sayo took Amy's hand and walked up the stairs with her, and guided her toward his room. Sayo opened the door and walked in, taking a seat on his bed. He motioned for Amy to close the door and take a seat with him.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:05 pm

Jacob/Rebekkah

Rebekkah walked up to Jacob after everything was cleaned up, interrupting her Son who had been having a conversation with his friends. For a second Rebekkah stood still, not wanting to have this conversation with Jacob, no matter how important it was...

But the Adult in Rebekkah took hold and she smiled at Zach and Orion. "I'm so sorry but it's time Jacob and I went home for now." Rebekkah stated, earning herself a look of surprise and annoyance from Jacob.

"What is it, Mom?" Jacob asked, not hiding how irritated he was.

But Rebekkah simply sighed in annoyance as she looked down at her Son. "Jacob I don't want to deal with this from you right now, we need to talk." Rebekkah stated as she looked down at her Son, quickly continuing as she noticed how he was going to protest, "Do not test me right now young man."

Jacob's mouth dropped open, but it quickly shut as he followed his Mother out of the room.
---------------------------------
Carla

Carla smirked as she looked at the Killer beside her. "Oh you can't hold me to that. That was centuries ago, not to mention, you were much better looking at the time." Carla teased in return as she leaned against the car door. "Are you posing as Jennifer?" Carla suddenly asked, enjoying the guessing game that always eventually happened.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 11:11 pm

Killer

"Yes, good looking enough for you to give into your hormones and...." the Killer stopped and simply chuckled at the look Carla gave him. "And in an answer to your question, no. By the Goddess, no. I could never maintain a disguise like that."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:28 am

Carla

Carla smirked at the Killer's answer, biting her lip afterward. "What a pity, if you had been then I might have allowed you to come back to my place after all." Carla stated with a devious grin on her face.

"Are you Fau?" She suddenly asked once again, knowing that if she did find out it's identity then her job would be that much easier.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:19 am

Killer

"I didn't think you swung that way. Hm, then maybe I am Jennifer? Hehehe. No, I am not Fau either. Actually, I just recently learned an interesting fact about the man. Apparently, he's apart of the Order." the Killer stated.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next