New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

This World - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 11:08 pm

Sayo

"Hey, Amy." Sayo greeted, giving her a wide smile. "You look great."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 10:09 am

"Hi guys," Amy said, smiling at them. "I was just a little slow in getting dress. Sorry."

Zach nodded. She looked towards her boyfriend and grinned. "I'll save you a dance," she told him, kissing Orion. "So try not to get kicked out before then."

Then she grabbed Jacob by the wrist and practically dragged him inside.

"Well shall we go," Jillian asked Amy, who nodded, giving Sayo a kiss on the cheek.

"Try to have fun without me, ok," she teased.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:08 pm

Orion watched Zach go, feeling at least a little better. He wasn't allowed to ruin the dance like he did previous years, but at least Zach was saving him a dance. That and, he grinned, she owed him for this. He followed after them.

"This is going to be interesting," he mused.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:18 pm

((....So, in order to make sure nothing boring happens at the dance, I guess....any ideas what to do there?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:14 am

(I don't know. Have the punch spiked?)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:08 pm

(Have Amy start killing people? Joking.....joking. She wouldn't kill anyone, yet. For now she has the Killer killing people. ^_^ So spiking punch would be good).
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:36 pm

((Sounds good to me. Seems like something Jennifer might do, considering she's a chaperone at the dance. Or however that's spelled.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:40 pm

(LOL. Who in their right mind allowed Jennifer to be a chaperone? Hmm... Maybe she could wake up the next morning with a hangover, realizing she had a threesome with Jacob and Jillian?)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 9:43 am

(Then Jacob's and Jillian's secret would be out. Probably in a hilarious way too. XD)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:43 pm

((....that is audacious enough to work. I approve of that idea. But I'm willing to give Alec one more day or two. I've sent him a few emails, and hopefully he'll respond soon. But if he hasn't by Thursday, at the latest...then we'll move on without him.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 12:59 pm

(Ok. Who was it that I talked to about Jennifer, Jacob and Jillian. I remember calling them the JJJ and glad that their names didn't start with K. I think it was Alec actually.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:36 pm

((Alright, time to move on. JJJ threesome it is, then. Where shall we start, then?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 8:56 pm

(How about the dance where everyone's starting to get a little tipsy?)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:03 am

(That sounds good)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:33 am

((Sounds good to me, too. Think you can start that, AI?))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 1:42 pm

"I don't know why, but this punch is really good," Orion commented with a grin as he gulped down yet another glass. He wrapped an arm around Zach's waist, "Want to dance?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 4:31 pm

"Of course," Zach said. She motioned for Jacob to take Jillian to dance, but her friend shook his head. She frowned. "Just one moment."

She drew Jacob and Jillian aside. "Go dance together in a corner."

"But Za-"

"No! Go dance now," Zach barked. Jacob and Jillian exchanged a look and nodded. Zach smiled and walked back over to Orion.

'I told them to find people to dance with," Zach explained. "Now let's dance."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:47 pm

"Good, I was starting to get jealous," Orion teased, taking Zach's hand and leading her to the dance floor. He twirled her around with a grin, "How much do you bet Sayo's Aunt Jennifer sinks her claws into Jacob?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:43 pm

Zach had to resist the urge to say something like "It's too late" or "I don't think she's his type anymore" but she knew that Orion would ask more questions and Jacob's and Jillian's secret would be out.

"Oh I don't know. How do you know Jacob will let her?"
-----------
Amy smiled at Sayo, pointing him in the side.

"Would you like to dance?"
-----------
Jacob glanced around quickly and started to dance with Jillian. Luckily a few other girls were wearing pants, so Jillian could pull of looking like a girl since the corners were always the darkest part.

Jillian was glad just glad he was able to dance with Jacob. There was no PDA for them because they were out (yet), so being able to be public somewhat was nice.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:47 pm

"Jacob's a manwhore. Of course he'll allow her to sink her claws into him. Not to mention that she's Sayo's aunt, kinky and a chance to scar Sayo for life. What more could he want?" Orion asked with a smirk.

He noted there was a strand of hair out of place and tucked it behind her ear. He smiled softly, "You're beautiful Zach, you know that, right?"

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Tue Nov 16, 2010 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:46 am

((I think you meant to say Jacob's a manwhore, AI. Sayo certainly isn't.))

Sayo

"Oh, ah, sure. Of course. I'd love to dance." Sayo blushed and grinned after a moment. He offered his hand to Amy. "If you don't mind."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 10:49 am

(No Sayo is a manwhore. Can't you see? He's secretly seducing half the girls at the dance without Amy knowing. XP)

Zach opened her mouth to say something, but thought better of it. The sooner Jacob came out, the easier things would be. At least it might be. Zach wasn't sure how her boyfriend would handle the news that his best friend is gay.

Zach instead blushed at Orion's comment. "Thank you Orion. You are good-looking yourself. I'm lucky that I have you."
-----------
"Of course I don't mind," Amy said taking Sayo's hand. 'I trust you Sayo."
-----------
(WARNING THIS NEXT PART IS OF A SEXUAL MANNER! Note: Jacob and Jillian have already had sex. I wanted Jillian to have lost his virginity exclusively to Jacob and not as part of a threesome. Btw Jennifer can come over at any time. Wink)

Jacob finished off another cup of punch and started to laugh. Jillian was a little bit worried, but he wasn't as on edge as he usually was. His mind was a little hazy.

"Jacob is there something in these drinks?"

"Most likely."

'Great,' Jillian thought. 'I'm getting drunk. Can this get worst?' Jillian regretted thinking that as Jacob slammed him up against a wall. He only had time to suck in air before Jacob was kissing him.

Jillian went wide-eyed, mainly because they were surrounded by their fellow peers, but the alcohol was making it hard to focus and they were in a dark corner. But Jacob was not down with just kissing. His hand trailed from Jillian's neck down to the top of his pants. And it didn't stop there. Jacob hesitated before going inside Jillian's pants. Jillian let out a moan and glanced around quickly to see if anyone saw what his boyfriend was doing.

Jillian wondered how drunk Jacob was to do this in public. It was not the first time it happened, but that was in Jacob's room, not at a school dance. But it felt too good to ask Jacob to stop.

(................)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:01 am

Orion grinned, his attention solely on Zach and not at the commotion in the corner. He leaned in and kissed her softly, smirking a bit as he pulled away, "Thank you, Zach. I'm lucky to have you too."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:08 am

Zach blushed harder. She wasn't use to romanctic stuff. But she was so glad to have him.

"You're welcome."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 11:15 am

Orion smirked at her blush, kissing her neck and murmuring, "Can we go somewhere else Zach?"

His voice was soft, pleading. As though he would die if she said no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next