New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]

Go down 
+2
Video Gamer
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
spirit_world12

The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]   The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:13 am

( I only gave you a scratch, nothing serious! Just to "set the atmosphere" =D OK,maybe I did GM a little..but only a teeny tiny wittle scratch,nothing a vampire can't handle ^^''.)

The rain was starting to lighten, Cynthia thought to herself. It was still hard to see the other people around them,and certainly freezing,but the droplets weren't as raining as hard as they were before. Her eyes flickered towards the horizon,then she let out a snarl. The battle was almost over- she could glimpse a few of dawn's rays brushing the very edge of the bottom of the sky. Pure rage filled her system, pumped into her veins. She wiped her mouth and glowered at the Cleaner.
I only just got here,and now it'll finish soon! Her gaze rested on the despicable creature before her,who was preparing herself for the battle. I have to finish this,once and for all. One of us is gonna walk out of here with victory,and I'll be damned if it's not me

In turn,she took a similar stance,the taste of the other vampiress's blood still in her mouth, hot and stinging.

She let loose a hoarse laugh,one that you might hear in a mental ward. "You do amuse me with your little insults, Cleaner," she spat the last word out like leftovers,"but in the end, it all comes down to this."

Taking a deep breath, she let her anger consume her, and began taking a run towards the Cleaner.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]   The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:37 pm

{Uh, I GMed earlier too, right? ^^'}

The blows came down just like the rain, but it was not pain that they were inflicting. It was irritation.

The group of cleaners weren't hurting Warren at all, but they did manage to accomplish two things: 1. They were tying him down; preventing him from the deep primal satisfaction that he lusted for. And 2. With every second that passed they were building up more rage; more animosity; making the Stilt even more out of control.

"OUT OF MY WAY!" the vampire roared out each word, as he rose up from the group; arms and claws batting away each of the Cleaner with ease. He then left them behind, running with incredible speed; racing towards his target. His eyes were like a large onyx stone surrounded by a raging sea of violent indigo and blood red. He could only hear the rainy wind rushing past him. The scent of blood was the only thing in his nose. His velocity was so great that he experienced tunnel vision, and through that tunnel there was only one thing; his prey: Aubrielle. Soon, he would taste her blood. Soon he would feel get his satisfaction. And then she would die.

{Henh. I did a five sense thing...I hope Sparky-Kakka-dono gets on so I can post with Eric. There's one more thing I wanna do before the sun comes up, and Shane's in the way of that Stilt Walker's head...-__-}
Back to top Go down

The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: