New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]

Go down 
+2
Video Gamer
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] Empty
PostSubject: The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]   The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:17 am

Ah, highschool. For some it's the highlight of your life, for others- not so much. Upperclassmen, underclassmen. It's always the same, and this will naturally repeat until the end of humanity. But one thing's for sure: it's prone to be one hell of a ride. Especially for Ashford County's highschool students. As if highschool weren't hard enough without the distractions of unnatural beings. Lurking just under the nose of human beings, vampires attempt to coexist with the living.

[The Vampires]

For millions of years they have been warned not to let their guard down around humans. But the bad blood between the two species has worn down over the ages. Cooled. And thus, a new generation of vampires rise up. Softer, kinder. More willing to attempt peace. Two new abilities are granted to this misunderstood race: To walk among sunlight untouched by it's once threatening rays. And a most useful one, to erase a human's memory so as the vampire never existed in their life. Reshaping and reforming those memories to believe they had never even met the strange being. But humankind has not developed as nicely. Their hatred has only grown more. So no matter the understanding of the varying human, one rule must never be broken: They cannot know, that you are not them.

But of course, all is not perfect and well. A group forms. A group of vampires with strong opinions and a boiling passion of hatred. It is this hatred that damns them to only walk at night. (With no memory erasing abilities either. Rip off, right?) Half of them could care less. For it is also this hatred that makes them more seductive, more d a n g e r o u s. Stronger, faster, d e t e r m i n e d.

We call them the Stilt Walkers.

[The Stilt Walkers]

A gang of vampires dead-set on things being the way they have always been. Humans and vampires can never coexist. We are predator, they are prey. It is foolish to think otherwise. Asking for peace is wishing for misery. And it will all end in flames, as it did thousands of years ago. They are highly against the other vampires. Believing that if life rejects death, then humans reject them. Therefore humans are the enemy. Vampires go against the flow of life, the humans are bound to notice it eventually and they will never understand. Anyone who opposes their ideals is the enemy.

They draw you into a dark place, and you can never leave.

[The Cleaners]

Another group of vampires form. Of everyone outside the ideals of the Stilt Walkers. Who protect the humans. The softer ones that wish to coexist. And they know that if the humans' knowledge of vampires is touched by the Stilt Walkers, their opinion will be forever tainted. Never to be understanding. And disaster will be inevitable.

We are the good guys.

[The Humans]

Oblivious and innocent. Like flowers in midbloom, unaware of the cold winter that waits just past their view. They attend the highschool like any normal human would. They no nothing of the turmoil of vampire blood-lust and peace-wishful-thinking that goes on just outside their peripheral vision. Let's hope they don't find out.

[The Rules]

[Oh look, aren't those the Rules? Maybe you should READ THEM. Just maybe.]

+ No one-liners. Absolutely no exceptions.

+ I want someone provacative and talkative. Be creative, and detailed. And whatever the personality of your character be-stick to it.

+ Romance, sure. But don't let it become the plot.

+ STICK TO THE STORY LINE. <.< Seriously guys. The vampirism factors need to dominate the RP. It's the whole point. Well, two whole points: Highschool 5 days a week. No getting out of it. Unless your a skipper, shame on you. >;3 I really can't stress this enough. You get a couple warnings then it's: So long, darling.

+ If you read the Rules, (Which if you truly had the heart to put effort in an RP: you did.) put the bolded lyrics from Rule #2 b e l o w your Char. Skeleton.

+ Cussing, sure. But just remember: They're words not their own language. Don't let it become one.

+ GRAMMAR! GRAMMAR! GRAMMAR! (If you can't tell: This happens to be an important asset. Be sure to try it out.)

+ I want AT LEAST a paragraph a post. Details, details, details. Flip your hair, squish a bug, eat a cake. I don't care how, fill up your posts!

+ Expirienced RPers only. You know what that means? Prove it. I don't care how.

+ Violence? Uhm, yea. This one happens to be a definite.

+ You are not invincible/indestructable. Stilt Walker or no.

+ No loner vampires. You're either Stilt Walker or Cleaner. And whichever you are: you stick together. No making up your own special little-soap-opera-drama-queen-I-walk-alone. It's one, or the other. Get it? Good. Don't like it? Leave.

+ Stilt Walkers can O N L Y walk at night. Yes, that expells morning, midday, afternoon, tea time, and anything else of which from the schedule. Twilight, night, and early before the sun rises. That's it. No exceptions.

+ IF your character is a Stilt Walker, they must stick to the path set for them. No 'change of heart' 'touched' 'sympathetic' 'only kill when they must' 'a soft spot for *insert age group or animal here*' They are heartless-masochistic-kill crazy-creatures. From feral to the silent and elegant killer. They are the Dracula you learned of in stories. Minus the bat-rat-and-fog transfo-ness and the flying. They have nothing to do with creatures as such. Yes, that does mean coffins, garlic, speed, strength, etc. All those things still have effect on the Stilt Walkers. The Cleaners however have no weaknesses, other than the fact that they are weaker than the average Stilt Walker. They have all the benefits -- down by two levels. If you decided otherwise, your Stilt Walker will be given one warning, then shoved into the sunlight for a nice little tan.

+ So there won't be any confusion and the days won't drag on unnecesarily, everyone will attend classes of the same schedule.

+ I love you all! x]

+ I can change the rules whenever I like. Deal, or I'll push you in a lake of acid. ;]

+ Someone asked, and I realized I left out the specifics in a certain area. So here's the deal guys: For all the Stilt Walkers that might wish to attend highschool and/or interact with the outside world during the day, you would have to get there before the sun rose, and left as it set. How you would do that is up to you. Or you would also be fine with going outside on a cloudy and/or stormy day. But otherwise, you would incinerate, burst into flames, burn from the inside out. (sizzle sizzle.) Get it? Awesome. :]

Character Skeleton:

Username:
Name:
[First, Middle, Last]
Fresh/Soph/Jun/Sen:
[Make sure your age properly corresponds with this.]
Species:
[Vampire or Human]
If Vampire:
[Stilt Walker or Cleaner?]
Appearance:
[No pictures, description. At least a paragraph.]
Personality:
[try to be a little creative here. This is an important section for those of you that chose vampirism. xP]
History:
[Alright, no: 'I dunno. I hit my head and now I can't remember anything' Give me a story. At least two paragraphs. Within those paragraphs I want relations to family, places you've been, things you've done, the flavor of that cupcake you had last wednesday which you really shouldn't have considering it was for your best friend--something interesting.]
Other:
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]   The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:19 am

ACCEPTED CHARACTERS:

+Accepted Humans:

Girls:

username: Lolx3
Name:
Druma Kalli Liite (Double 'i' is not a misspell! D:<)
Fresh/Soph/Jun/Sen: Freshie
Species:
Human
If Vampire:
Nope.
Appearance:
Druma stands at about 5 foot 3. Her weight makes her look slightly anorexic at 93 pounds. Her hair is a brownish blonde, it is layered, but pushed back behind her ears. Her rectangle glasses hide her bright blue eyes. When picking her outfit a tank top is usually involved. If she is wearing long sleeve, a tank top is over top, if she's wearing short sleeve, a tank top is over top.
Personality:
Even though Druma is a bit scrawny she stands up for what she believes in. She's not afraid to look a teacher,or student, in the face [s]if she can do it without straining her neck[/s] and tell them that something's wrong. Other times she is really bad at trying to crack jokes and uses sarcasms every now and then.
History:
Druma grew up in a small country town in New Jersey. Her mother was slowly dieing of Huntington's disease. To find a stationary home they moved to Tennessee. There they had standard living quarters. At 12 her mother finally died. She didn't know why, but there seemed to be no sympathy from her father, for she was an only child.
To get away from the memories they moved the the Ashford County area. Here was where she discovered her talent, and like, for drawing. She constantly drew her mother and her father. Making happy pictures of them. But soon her father started bringing home a girl. Druma despised the girl and her father for it. To this day they rarely talk, and her father is engaged with this girl.
Other:

Boys:

Username: VG
Name: Leir Jacobs Iida
Fresh/Soph/Jun/Sen: Fresh
Species: Human
Appearance:
Rather plain, Leir has short-cropped brown hair. Being a freshman, he's also rather on the short side, with slightly tan skin, due to his outdoorsman-like nature. His eyes are brown, as well. Overall, a pretty normal, plain, dude.
Personality: Usually hard-working and optimistic, he is easily scared, but will not usually let his fear control him. He frequently watches horror movies to try and "build up his bravery." However, he will never, EVER, watch any movies on vampires, due to reasons he himself cannot explain. His family counselor says that it's simply a phobia, nothing to worry too much about.
History: He's been praised as a genius for most of his life, despite being just above-average in terms of intelligence. He loves to paint, and he loves to write, although lately he hasn't given either talent much attention. Since a young age, he's gotten extremely good grades, and was even considered for skipping a grade, but declined, as he wanted "a complete school experience." Since about three years ago, however, his grades have been suffering, dropping from their usual As to a few Bs, and the occasional C. His manner has also become a little bit more paranoid, scared, nervous. His family is worried about him.

+ Accepted Vampires:[/size]

Stilt Walkers:

Girls:

Username: hey_mai_Zukos_mine

Name:
Desdemona Azariel Byron

Fresh/Soph/Jun/Sen:
Junior

Species:
Vampire

If Vampire:
Stilt Walker

Appearance:
Desdemona stands around 5'6, and her flawless skin is just two shades away from paper-white. Her hair reaches the small of her back, and is a vivid shade of red, and has only a slight wave to it around her face. Her eyes are a lonely black so deep, one could get dizzy just trying to find where it ends.

She is always seen in dark clothing, which in contrast, makes her hair seem impossibly redder. At first glance she would appear fragile and an eery shade of innocence. But this is to be the exact opposite of her true colors.

Personality:
Desdemona is the type of girl that would rarely speak unless spoken to. She is straight-forward, and doesn't believe in lying to one you trust. She had moved around alot before arriving in Ashford County, so she doesn't value much. Behaviour-wise, she is elegant with a sinister twist. Quite unpredictable. You could know her for hundreds of years and would never honestly be able to interpret her next move, her next words.

When she loses it. Once Desdemona is in the hunting mood she can be rather merceless. A pyschotic, blood-lusting, masochistic demon. Letting her senses take over. And she does enjoy 'playing with her food'. One of her favorite tricks in fact, is letting them think they got away, but then returning a day or two later. Which is another thing, Desdemona is an amazing tracker. Once she has chosen you, all hope is pretty much lost. She doesn't give up on anything, and she greatly enjoys playing with minds.

When she hasn't fed in awhile, she can be irritable. And then she will take on a most feared state. Showing no human traits at all whatsoever. Not even speech. Yes, this means uncomprehendable speech, and hunting on all fours. She reverts to a feral, murderous state and will kill any breathing thing in her path. She won't even be able to think straight. And will be nearly unstoppable. The vampire inside of her takes over, and it could happen anywhere. No matter where, no matter who. And there has yet to be a single thing that can get through to her in this state.

History:
Desdemona, before she was changed, had lived in a small town all her life. But she hardly ever spoke to anyone. Including her parents. She hadn't even cried as an infant. When a mysterious new character arrived in town, she immediatly new what they were, and threatened them into changing her as well. She ended up slaughtering that whole town in the first 7 hours. And traveled the world with the one that had changed her.

Despite how they had met, and how Desdemona had gottem them to change her, the two fell in love over the years. Desdemona never changed. But the impression she had left on him, Nathaniel, was enough to make him kinder. And he ended up dying for letting free a human who in turn slaughtered him.

Desdemona had never, and still hasn't, hurt anyone as badly as she had hurt that human so many years ago.

A few years after her beloved Nathaniel had been murdered, Desdemona left that country for good. She went back to all the places she had visited with Nathaniel. Killing one human from each destination. Not even feeding from them. Just killing them and leaving. Once she had completed this sick-minded task she had felt the need to do, Desdemona returned to her hometown. The one which she had painted the buildings red so many years ago.

Only it is now known as Ashford County.

Upon learning of the two vampire groups, she immediatly declared herself a Stilt Walker. A mindless decision. She didn't need to think it over. If she didn't need their blood, it would have been her decision so long ago to wipe the ungrateful species clean off the face of the Earth.

They didn't deserve to live.

Other: None.

Boys:

Username: Velox
Name: Warren Leon Charles
Fresh/Soph/Jun/Sen:
Jun
Species: Vampire
If Vampire: Stilt Walker
Appearance:
Warren is 6 foot with nearly snowy white skin. His eyes are dark indigo. His golden hair goes down near his eyes.

He wears a long gray-ish coat, with pants of the same color that he wears with a double white belt. His shirt is red with black stripes. He also wears black gloves and long black boots. He usually has a nice sadistic grin on his face when hunting. [iIf[/i] nothing goes wrong.

Personality:
To a human, he appears charming and alluring, but that's how he acts in order to suck their blood easier. Humans are just another meal to him. Besides that they are "completely insignificant." He enjoys playing with his food, but he can get a bit impatient. Warren is actually quite sadistic and can be a little psychotic. He usually seems to be in a cheerfully insane killing mood, but when his feast time is interrupted, he becomes very irritated.
History:
Abused by his parents as a child, Warren soon became "psychologically unwell", and was sent to a mental institution like an asylum for rehabilitation. He eventually escaped, but was soon cornered. Not willing to be captured, he jumped off a cliff. Later, he was "reborn" by an old vampire, who trained him how to be an efficient hunter. When Warren surpassed the one who turned him, he killed him, and moved on to kill his parents. He toyed with them mentally, and while gave them a slow and painful death. He refused to drink their blood because he deemed that they were "unworthy" of his new life away from them. He then went on, town to town killing and feasting at night, resting by day. Until he moved to Ashford county and joined the Stilt Walker.
Other: Nothing yet.

Username: tokka will rock U
Name:
Aaron Bach Haberna
Looks 15(actually 150-though he's half a month older than Shane)
Fresh/Soph/Jun/Sen:
Freshman
Species:
Vampire
If Vampire:
Stilt Walker
Appearance:
Alex is two inches taller than Shane, making him 5'6. His eyes are onyx colored, though he has flecks of light blue in them. Like his twin, he has a willowy frame, though his hair is almost blacker than his eyes. He has a peircing in his ear as well, though it's in his upper right ear. His skin is a soft pale and gives him an almost preternatural glow in the moonlight.
Personality:
Alex is manipulative. His favorite food type of blood is that of female highschoolers, so he uses his good looks to draw them in. He flirts when he goes to school on rainy days, and sits in the back of the room. He's very charming when he wishes to be, but also hot headed, especially when one mentions his brother.
History:
Alex refuses to acknowledge anything from his human life. He was turned a few days after he and his brothers' fifteenth birthday. He went around during nights, feeding off of women who happened to catch his eye. After about two weeks, he began to get lonely. He went back to his hometown and happened upon Shane that night. On a spur of a moment decision, more than likely driven by his lonesomeness, Alex attacked Shane. His younger brother struggled a bit, surprised by suddenly being yanked into a nearby alley by an unseen stranger, until Alex finally managed to subdue the younger twin in ways he's never told anyone. He turned his younger brother into one of his kind in a matter of moments. Once he had finished he came to his senses, realized what he'd done, and fled, leaving his younger brother alone, barely consicous, and bleeding severely; Despite this, he felt no guilt, just shame. Shame for having lost control. He watched his brother a few nights and was disappointed to see his brother was different; He was one of the peace loving vampires.
Other:

Name: John Michael Urbani
Fresh/Soph/Jun/Sen: Soph
Appearance: Despite the usual pale, smooth skin and pleasant body that all vampires seem to possess, he has several striking features, such as long black hair, usually tied back. His bangs hang loose, giving him a feral look, one that seems to be very striking with the ladies. His eyes are a deep icy blue, almond shaped, betraying his Asian origins. He also has several tattoos, and a piercing in his left (his left, not your left) eyebrow.
Personality: You know that kid who would always do the opposite of what the teacher said to do? Yeah, that kid would be SCARED of this guy. He has no concept of pride, compassion, or courage: just what he wants, and what's in the way. Due to his reckless nature, he is always looking for some kind of crazy stunt or new drug to keep him occupied.
History: He's been surviving on his own for as long as he can remember. As a very young child, he was a victim of an older group of vampires that liked to attack families, kill the parents, and transform the children into vampires. Usually, these vampires would also lock the now-vampiric children in a room with their parents' corpses, to force them to drink the blood that originally gave them life. Usually, the children did not survive, their love for their parents too great to partake in the sick kind of canibalism this group of vampires wanted to see.
I guess when you're immortal, you find bizarre ways to entertain yourself...
John was the only child known to survive this horrible trial. He drank his parents' blood almost right away, and even attacked the vampires who had attacked him, killing two of them. Since then, he's obviously been able to survive on his own, no matter what level he's had to stoop to.
His romance with Bella has already been discussed, more about that relationship will be revealed later.

Cleaners:

Girls:

Username:
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

Name:
Aubrielle Blanche Alvord

Fresh/Soph/Jun/Sen:
Junior

Species:
Vampire

If Vampire:
Cleaner

Appearance:
Aubrielle stands at 5'6 with shoulder-length choppy brown hair. The right side falling just over her eye. Which are two explosions of icy blue shards, wide and innocent. Her skin is a terrifyingly pale shade, and flawless to an extent. She weighs at about 112, as she did 156 years ago. Never changing, she is a beautiful that is painful.

Personality:
Aubrielle is sweet and optimistic at her best. But she can be easily annoyed and irritable at her worst. She is strong and fights for what she believes in. Despite her kindness she can get rough when need be and never backs down from a fight. She doesn't prefer feeding on humans, because she is uneasy with the thoughts that pass through her mind, but she does understand that it is vital for survival. And it must be done every here and there. Because she is rather old, she does value some old things, such as: Once her creator, Adelle, passed away (This was when she left France behind her. The one that taught her the ways of a vampire. Sadly she was not of a kinder breed, but Aubrielle loved her all the same.) their coffin was passed down to her. And she sleeps in it every night, just as her master once had. It's the one thing in her small apartment that truly feels like home. She couldn't possibly sleep anywhere else.

History:
There still is the scar from whence she was 'reborn' 156 years ago in a small town in France. She moved from there to America as soon as the oppurtunity came. Sad she could no longer face her loved ones with what she had become. And she could bear the place no longer once her master was murdered by a human that had discovered her. She spent years traveling, and finally settled down in the seemingly harmless; Ashford County.

It wasn't until two years after she had settled down in a small apartment that it came to her notice that the County and it's outer areas were crawling with vampires, like herself. It was the first time she'd seen another since the one that had changed her. But they were different, like her. And when the Stilt Walkers formed, she was quick to become a Cleaner. A vowed protecter. Sworn to protect what she had once been. Sworn to protect what had murdered the only one she had left. No, Aubrielle doesn't understand it herself.

Even though her kindness has proven to make her weak, she refuses to show hatred towards the humans. Though some of them can get pretty annoying; she has never once killed off what she has fed on. Animal or human. She has a kind heart. Despite who she is. And this has made her the vampire she is today.

Other: Her strongest point is her vision. Giving her amazing accuracy.

Last edited by hey_mai_Zukos_mine on Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]   The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 1:19 am

Username: Video Gamer (VG)
Name:
Bella Maria Umi
Fresh/Soph/Jun/Sen: Soph. Her birthday is later in the year.
If Vampire: Cleaner
Appearance:
Besides the pale skin, which is a given for nearly all vampires, she has almond-shaped eyes, the irises a bright emerald green. Her fangs are a bit smaller than most vampires, which has led to some good-natured ribbing among her mates. She also has long dark-brown hair, reaching to her hips. As for measurements, she has a rather striking figure, as most vampires do, but is once again lacking in this department. In other words, she looks just like any other girl: Not a knock-out, but not a knock-out, if you get my meaning.
Personality: Always sensitive and caring, it's a bitter irony that she was born a vampire. Even when faced with death, she will not kill, or even hurt, to save herself. Despite her caring nature, she finds it much easier to stay distant from others, and rarely ever connects with anyone on a deeper level other than simply joking around. She isn't anti-social, but she would usually much rather be alone.
History: She used to be involved in a bittersweet romance with a Stilt-Walker, named John Urbani. Despite her hate for the things he was proud of doing, she accepted him, and pretended not to care much. However, one night, on their three-year anniversary, he brought her a horrid gift: A live human being, for the two of them to drink, together. Seeing the fear and pain in the person's eyes, she finally found the strength to stand up to her lover, and rejected him. In the bitter fight that followed, the human was able to escape, but due to the traumatic experience of, y'know, being attacked by vampires, the human blocked it out. After the fight, the two lovers left each other, hoping to never see each other again...
Bella joined the Cleaners soon after.
More about her family will be revealed later.

Boys:

Name: Shane Lee Haberna
Fresh/Soph/Jun/Sen:
Fresh
Species:
Vampire
If Vampire:
Cleaner
Appearance:
Shane stands at 5'4. He has a willowy figure and a mop of glossy chestnut hair with lighter natural highlights that's always hanging in his eyes. His eyes are a bright gray with jade specks, and stand out a bit in contrast to his milky pale skin. His fingers are long and slim and he has a peircing in his right ear, which he fiddles with when he gets nervous.
Personality:
Shane appears to have a quiet, almost shy personality when he is around humans. If he is approached by a human, he will try to be curteous and friendly and not just brush them off. However, when he is with another vampire, or by himself, he tends to be sarcastic, though he still tries to be pleasent. He's claustrophobic and gets anxious in large crowds.
History:
Obviously, Shane was turned when he was fifteen. One thing he doesn't mention, however, is that he was turned by his twin brother, who had gone missing a month earlier. Shane was traumatized for a few days after his changing, the memory of how his dear brother had attacked him from nowhere and turned him into a creature of the night. But no matter how his thrist drove him, he refused to feed on a human, choosing to stick with rats and cats and the occasional dog and bird. He eventually got over it, though he still occasionally thinks about it. After a while, Shane discovered he could walk in the sunlight without burning to a crisp. This fact makes him feel a little more human.
Other: Alex's younger twin brother.

Username: Velox
Name: Eric Alan Richards Connor (Two Middle Names.)
Fresh/Soph/Jun/Sen:
Jun
Appearance:
Eric's height is 5'7.5. His hair is a dark almond brown, with bangs that barely go below his eyebrows, leaving small strands near his eyes. Most of his hair is arranged in a chaotically organized spiky fashion. His eyes are a mysterious hazel which tends to change colors between brown, green, a light blue-ish gold, and gray. His pale skin is somewhere inbetween the color of a full moon at sea, to deluctable white gourmet chocolate.

His attire consists of a long black trenchcoat, digital wristwatch, black tennis shoes, white cotton socks. dark tan jeans with a reversible black-to-brown belt, and a black short sleeve shirt that has a pattern of seemingly painted blood red streaks on it. He also keeps an iPod in his inner coat pocket with regular sized headphones. Despite his vampiric eyes, he tends to wear mirror lens teashade sunglasses a lot.

Personality:
To those that first meet him, Eric is a cold, mostly silent individual, that is possibly emo. To those that know him better, Eric is depressed and sick tired of living. He believes that after his death, he fell into some sort of twisted horrific nightmare. that he is seemingly not allowed to wake up from. He is very cynical, sorrowful-often apologizing for no reason or over nothing important-and takes things too seriously, almost devoid of a sense of humor. He seems to be clueless to sarcasm and takes things literally. That, or perhaps he just doesn't care enough. Despire having the perks of strength and speed and ability to live forever, he seems to only focus on the negative. His immortality has taught him to be adaptible though, and open-minded. He hates the fact that inorder to keep his sanity, he must drink the blood of living things. He tries to compensate his detest by sucking the blood of animals, criminals, jerks, those that are in severe states in hospitals with an unthinkable life of pain, or those that are suicidal. Deep down, despite all of his negativity, he tries to be kind and treat others with respect. He joined The Cleaners because he wanted to end all of the suffering and deaths of humans that vampires have caused them. But he honestly believes that there is no retribution for his acts, and that no matter how hard he tries he will never be able to redeem himself. Even when he "wakes up."

History:
Eric's life was pretty normal. He went to school, had a few friends, and played videogames. On his 17th b-day he went out with his friends. His party was better than he dreamed, ending with his crush kissing him, and giving him her phone number. The ending, however, took a turn for the worse when a trio of vampires decided to kill and feast on every single teenager invited. The trio's expectations and lust of power would be their undoing as the bloodthirsy, undead animals overwhelmed and slaughtered them. They then turned on eachother. Eric, for some reason, was uncannily faster than the others and killed them all and feasted on their blood, including his friends and the girl that had kissed him. After a three hour killing spree full of bloodsucking, he regained some sanity. Enough sanity to feel the remorse and sorrow for all of the inhuman acts he had just commited. He fled the town immediately, and took shelter in an abandoned building. He was surprised that the weaknesses of vampires didn't seem to apply to him, as he woke up in the morning sun. He tried to kill himself so many times that he lost count. Any stake, blade, glass, or anything sharp could not even mark his now flawless and amazingly resilient skin. While the garlic smell was much stronger than it used to be, he had no problem eating it. He was never a religious person when he was a human, and the cross still had the same effect as him as usual. He soon learned that he had gained all of the positive vampiric traits of strength and speed, but only the negative trait of blood lust was what he thought about. And to his horror, it would last for an eternity.

Other: His strongest point his speed. He is faster than the average Cleaner, but still no match for the full speed of a Stilt Walker.

Last edited by hey_mai_Zukos_mine on Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]   The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:08 am

I'm not sure if this is how this works around here, but here are my characters...
Oh, and... "I want someone provocative and talkative." There. I read 'em.

Username: Video Gamer (VG)
Name:
Bella Maria Umi
Fresh/Soph/Jun/Sen: Soph. Her birthday is later in the year.
Appearance:
Besides the pale skin, which is a given for nearly all vampires, she has almond-shaped eyes, the irises a bright emerald green. Her fangs are a bit smaller than most vampires, which has led to some good-natured ribbing among her mates. She also has long dark-brown hair, reaching to her hips. As for measurements, she has a rather striking figure, as most vampires do, but is once again lacking in this department. In other words, she looks just like any other girl: Not a knock-out, but not a knock-out, if you get my meaning.
Personality: Always sensitive and caring, it's a bitter irony that she was born a vampire. Even when faced with death, she will not kill, or even hurt, to save herself. Despite her caring nature, she finds it much easier to stay distant from others, and rarely ever connects with anyone on a deeper level other than simply joking around. She isn't anti-social, but she would usually much rather be alone.
History: She used to be involved in a bittersweet romance with a Stilt-Walker, named John Urbani. Despite her hate for the things he was proud of doing, she accepted him, and pretended not to care much. However, one night, on their three-year anniversary, he brought her a horrid gift: A live human being, for the two of them to drink, together. Seeing the fear and pain in the person's eyes, she finally found the strength to stand up to her lover, and rejected him. In the bitter fight that followed, the human was able to escape, but due to the traumatic experience of, y'know, being attacked by vampires, the human blocked it out. After the fight, the two lovers left each other, hoping to never see each other again...
Bella joined the Cleaners soon after.
More about her family will be revealed later.

Name: John Michael Urbani
Fresh/Soph/Jun/Sen: Soph
Appearance: Despite the usual pale, smooth skin and pleasant body that all vampires seem to possess, he has several striking features, such as long black hair, usually tied back. His bangs hang loose, giving him a feral look, one that seems to be very striking with the ladies. His eyes are a deep icy blue, almond shaped, betraying his Asian origins. He also has several tattoos, and a piercing in his left (his left, not your left) eyebrow.
Personality: You know that kid who would always do the opposite of what the teacher said to do? Yeah, that kid would be SCARED of this guy. He has no concept of pride, compassion, or courage: just what he wants, and what's in the way. Due to his reckless nature, he is always looking for some kind of crazy stunt or new drug to keep him occupied.
History: He's been surviving on his own for as long as he can remember. As a very young child, he was a victim of an older group of vampires that liked to attack families, kill the parents, and transform the children into vampires. Usually, these vampires would also lock the now-vampiric children in a room with their parents' corpses, to force them to drink the blood that originally gave them life. Usually, the children did not survive, their love for their parents too great to partake in the sick kind of canibalism this group of vampires wanted to see.
I guess when you're immortal, you find bizarre ways to entertain yourself...
John was the only child known to survive this horrible trial. He drank his parents' blood almost right away, and even attacked the vampires who had attacked him, killing two of them. Since then, he's obviously been able to survive on his own, no matter what level he's had to stoop to.
His romance with Bella has already been discussed, more about that relationship will be revealed later.

Are we allowed to have more than one character? I can sacrifice one of my above if that's the case...
I also didn't want to type out my third character, if he would just be rejected. >_<
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]   The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 12:32 pm

^You can have as many characters as you like, as long as you can keep up with all of them.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]   The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:43 pm

Sweet.

Name: Leir Jacobs Iida
Fresh/Soph/Jun/Sen: Fresh
Species: Human
Appearance:
Rather plain, Leir has short-cropped brown hair. Being a freshman, he's also rather on the short side, with slightly tan skin, due to his outdoorsman-like nature. His eyes are brown, as well. Overall, a pretty normal, plain, dude.
Personality: Usually hard-working and optimistic, he is easily scared, but will not usually let his fear control him. He frequently watches horror movies to try and "build up his bravery." However, he will never, EVER, watch any movies on vampires, due to reasons he himself cannot explain. His family counselor says that it's simply a phobia, nothing to worry too much about.
History: He's been praised as a genius for most of his life, despite being just above-average in terms of intelligence. He loves to paint, and he loves to write, although lately he hasn't given either talent much attention. Since a young age, he's gotten extremely good grades, and was even considered for skipping a grade, but declined, as he wanted "a complete school experience." Since about three years ago, however, his grades have been suffering, dropping from their usual As to a few Bs, and the occasional C. His manner has also become a little bit more paranoid, scared, nervous. His family is worried about him.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]   The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 3:53 pm

All three are accepted. And the human having a phobia of vampires is great, we need more humans to get involved with the vampiric characters in some way or another.
Back to top Go down
Video Gamer

Video Gamer

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]   The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:49 pm

hey_mai_Zukos_mine wrote:
All three are accepted. And the human having a phobia of vampires is great, we need more humans to get involved with the vampiric characters in some way or another.
Thanks. So we need to wait around for at least two more human characters, then?
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]   The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 5:55 pm

I'll take a couple human characters. I'm busy pretty much all this weekend and next week (finals suck). But I will get to work on them ASAP. :]

"I want someone proactive and talkative."

Username:
volleygirl

Name:
Juliet ("Jules") Leighanne Orender

Fresh/Soph/Jun/Sen:
Sophomore

Species:
Human

If Vampire:
She are not vampire

Appearance:
Juliet is a relatively average human. She stands around 5' 8" tall (okay, a little above average), and weighs around 130 pounds (skinny but has some muscle). Her hair is a mix of shades of blonde, ranging from light to honey-colored to an almost brown color. She dyed in a streak of bright blue about a year ago, and re-dyes it every so often so it won't fade that much. She has light blue eyes with a ring of darker blue around the edges. Her skin is naturally pale, but she likes it when it has at least a little bit tan.

Personality:
Juliet's moods are as varied as the shades of her hair. She can be very talkative around friends, and then be quiet as a mouse when she's sitting in class or is around people that she doesn't know. She's competitive in almost everything - grades, sports, whatever you say. She can be very opinionated, but backs down when someone starts yelling at her. She's sarcastic, annoying, and sometimes just plain b*tchy. She has a lot of friends despite this, though, through sports and school. She can be very kind to her friends, but if you insult her, prepare to be cussed out.

History:
If you were to ask Juliet about her life, she'd probably say it's average. Her parents are average people, good income, nice house, basically the Jones's but with a different last name. They're nothing close to privileged, but when their daughter wants to go somewhere that would in any way improve her life or increase her chances of getting into a better college, they'll take that opportunity.

The only "tragic" thing is her sister. Her sister was killed before she was born. Her mother had a miscarriage and the little sister didn't make it. She doesn't really like to think about it but she's not so scared that she's afraid to talk about it.

She's only moved once, and it was from an apartment to an actual house, so that was nothing big. She's stayed in the same school system the whole time, and gets average grades.

[[That's about it? The history was crap, but I like her personality.]]

Last edited by volleygirl on Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]   The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 11:31 pm

Got it volleygirl. And you have my sympathy, I'm so glad those are over. And yes, VG.
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]   The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:58 pm

Name: Shane Lee Haberna
Fresh/Soph/Jun/Sen:
Fresh
Species:
Vampire
If Vampire:
Cleaner
Appearance:
Shane stands at 5'4. He has a willowy figure and a mop of glossy chestnut hair with lighter natural highlights that's always hanging in his eyes. His eyes are a bright gray with jade specks, and stand out a bit in contrast to his milky pale skin. His fingers are long and slim and he has a peircing in his lower left ear, which he pulls at when he gets nervous or angry.
Personality:
Shane appears to have a quiet, almost shy personality when he is around humans. If he is approached by a human, he will try to be curteous and friendly and not just brush them off. However, when he is with another vampire, or by himself, he tends to be sarcastic, though he still tries to be pleasent. He's claustrophobic and gets anxious in large crowds.
History:
Shane was turned when he was fifteen. One thing he doesn't mention, however, is that he was turned by his twin brother, who had gone missing a month earlier. He had been out, wondering the streets that night and gazing up at the stars. He'd given up on faith after Aaron had disappeared and it nearly killed him not knowing where his other half was. Next thing he knew, he was being dragged into an alley and drained of his blood to a point that he was, as some might say, knocking on Death's door. Shane was traumatized for a few days after his changing, the memory of how his dear brother had attacked him from nowhere and turned him into a creature of the night. But no matter how badly his thirst tormented him, he refused to feed on a human, choosing to stick with rats and cats and the occasional dog and bird. He eventually got over it, though he still occasionally thinks about it. After a while, Shane discovered he could walk in the sunlight without burning to a crisp. This fact makes him feel a little more human.
Other: Aaron's younger twin brother.

I want someone provacative and talkative.

If it's cool with you, could I post up a human char later?
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]   The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:13 am

Accepted! And yes, yes you can. xD
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]   The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:01 pm

If there's not enough humans around when Everyone has Their sheets up, then I'll add one too. If there is, I probably won't.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]   The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 3:23 pm

I think we have a good number of humans. When volleygirl finishes, we'll start.
Back to top Go down
volleygirl

volleygirl

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]   The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:12 pm

I made a crappy shot at her history, but my character is done now. :]
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]   The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:55 pm

Accepted volleygirl! And that is an interesting personality. :] Feel free anyone to make the introductory post. It'll start at 8 PM, with the Cleaners and Stilt Walkers preparing for another face-off in a big feild outside of Ashford. It's most likely about to rain. Because fight scenes are always more interesting in the rain. xD
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]   The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:05 am

Shane glanced up almost nervously at the cloudy sky above him as thunder boomed loudly. The Stilt Walkers and the Cleaners were at the field for another fight and the air in the field was tense with anxiety and apprehension as the two sides waited. Shane scanned the faces of the Stilt Walkers, unaware that he was doing so until his gaze stopped on his brother. He bristled, tensing slightly, and quickly looked away.

-----------------------------------------------------

Aaron stood on the Stilt Walker's side, hands casually shoved in his pockets. He barely acknowledged the thunder when it boomed, yawning as if he hadn't even heard it. The ravenette ignored the feeling of being watch, and he thought of the meal he would have after the battle. He ran his tongue over his lips hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]   The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:20 pm

Warren was hungry. He was so upset with these stupid hypocrite worms, that he just wanted to lash out and slaughter every last one of them, and then feast until daybreak. But no. Instead, he had to wait for their magnificent queen to give the orders. He knew by now that foolishly going against them would lead to a quick and painful death. He really wished that she would hurry up though. I'M JUST SO HUNGRY, I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!

Drip Drip Drip The rain slowly started to fall, and then quickly got heavier. Lightning flashed in the sky and then thunder boomed a few seconds afterwards. Eric sighed. "It figures that it would rain."

He looked around a bit more at the vampires that were present; at both sides. It was impossible to tell if they were all here or not. Vampires joined and left (by death) both sides almost everyday. However, when it was 8 o'clock, it was 8'clock. There would be a fight, and more would die. Victory or death. Even for an immortal right now it seemed invevitable. Eric didn't know if he would wake up today. It was highly possible, but he didn't the last time he was here, or the time before that, so who knows?

"Whatever happens, happens." The Cleaner stated looking up at the rainy gray sky.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]   The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:18 pm

Tick...Tick...Tick...Click.

Desdemona looked down as her watch marked eight o' clock. She grinned, looking to the Cleaners, the moment one of them sounded off the signal to begin, she would aim to take out the nearest one. They really should just give up, they were all going to die living like they were. They could never beat the Stilt Walkers. They were far too damned weak.

Aubrielle looked around, before stepping forward, and reaching for the gun in her back pocket. It was only loaded for one shot. One shot, and fate would take the trigger. She held it up, and just as the rain fell, fired. The fight, was now to begin.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]   The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:41 pm

Seeing the signal gun, Warren launched himself at the nearest Cleaner slightly before it had even fired, but really nearly impossible to tell. He grabbed the vampire's face with one hand and slammed it to the ground. He grabbed it's neck with his other hand and messily decapitated his opponent. He then looked up and spotted another Cleaner and dashed towards it, choosing his next target.

Aubrielle had never really explained to Eric why she chose to use a gun for the signal, but that didn't really matter right now. The first thing he did was dash over to one of the newer and lesser experienced Cleaners, who had a blood thirsty Stilt Walker about ready to kill him. He delivered a quick and powerful strike to the face of said Stilt Walker, and then moved on to give similar support to another Cleaner. For some reason instead of directly getting involved in fights, he preferred to give support to the others to increase their chances of surviving. With his speed, he knew he could last longer than some of the others, so he helped them out as much as he could.
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]   The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:48 pm

Almost immediately after Aubrielle fired, Shane found himself confronted by a Stilt Walker. The other vampire jumped at him and Shane stepped to the side, slamming his elbow into the vampires lower back and kneeing it in the gut. The other vampire fell to the ground and Shane started to move when another jumped on his back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aaron grabbed one of the younger Cleaners by the back of the neck, digging his nails in, and sank his fist into the others chest, tearing through the flesh and heart until his fist came out of the other side. Eyes shining, he dropped the child and wiped the blood from his hand.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]   The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:01 pm

Eric had four Cleaners whom he was running to back and forth and supporting. At the same time, he was slowly grouping them together, knowing that they would do better in a group. The Cleaners always seemed to be more defensive when fighting their stronger and faster counterparts, so it would be better if they worked together in order to survive.

Pretty soon, he had two really close to each other, and they soon gathered nearby the others and were holding their own against the various Stilt Walkers that charged them. Unfortunatley, he couldn't protect everyone as he witnessed through the corner of his eye as a Stilt Walker literally punched right through one of his younger comrades. "Ngh," Eric grunted as he pushed himself to pick up the pace.

Warren grinned demonically as he started to enjoy himself. "Come on! Take me on all at once. I'll still kill you all anyways!" Warren declared and then laughed maniacally as he fought, and eventually slaughtered groups of Cleaners trying to knock him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]   The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:12 pm

"Get off of me!" Shane grunted, biting down on the Stilt's arm. This surprised the man on his back so much, Shane was able to throw him off. He shook his head, frowning and rubbing his neck.

Aaron ducked, avoiding a Cleaner's punches. "Is that all you have, Kid? That's pathetic." The cleaner growled and swung at him again. Aaron grabbed his wrist and twisted the kid's arm behind his back, pulling until he was able to rip it off.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]   The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:26 pm

Aubrielle's eyes narrowed in on the one that had practically shouted his pride to the Heavens above. Warren. She took stance, hissing, her lips twisting in an angry snarl as her eyes twisted into a shade of dark red. She ran at the Stilt with full force, fingers curled like claws, and aimed to tear them into his stomach.

Desdemona was immediatly surrounded by four Cleaners. Each of them knew her. They were 'old friends' she supposed you could say. She'd had a few fights with them before. That would end here and now. The corners of her lips pulled up into a nearly demonic grin as she dropped to the ground in a crouch, grabbing hold of one cleaner's leg, and yanking it out from under them, using their body to take out the one behind her. One shot out an arm in an attempt to lash at her face, she grabbed their wrist so hard she felt something break, and swung her leg around to hit them clear in the face with the sharp heel of her boots, the last one came at her even seeing as she had taken out his friends, and she snarled with amusement, taking them to the ground in a blur of violence and movement.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]   The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:41 pm

Wham! Wham wham! Wham! SNAP!

Eric was moving around all over the place wailing on Stilt Walkers and sometimes delivering fatal blows. He harldy stood still for more than 2 seconds. He would hit and then run and hit and then run, then hit and kill, and run off to do some more hitting.

He dashed over to one Stilt Walker, grabbed it's leg and shoved it off balance. He ran off to help someone else as the Cleaner he just saved smashed it's head in. He quickly snapped one Stilt Walker's neck and then dashed off to attack another Stilt who had just ripped off one of his teammates arms. He stuck out his left arm and clotheslined the vampire and continued on running. He attacked a few more times and noticed a vampire who he though he had just clotheslined rubbing his neck, he dashed over and kicked him in the chest.

"I. WILL. KILL. EVERY. LAST. SINGLE. ONE OF YOU!!!" Warren yelled as he repeatedly slammed his knee into a Cleaner's head. Then he screamed in agony as Aubrielle tore her claws into his stomach and ripped into his flesh. He looked up at his assailant fury, vengence and bloodlust swimming in his blood red eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]   The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Curse of - C u r v e s - [xRated: OTx][xAlways Acceptingx][xOPENx]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: