New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Big T

Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:12 pm

Toph pulled a face. "Aren't I always careful? You worry way too much, Sokka. If it makes you feel any better though, fine. I'll be extra careful around this guy." She gave him a hug. "I'd better set off, then, so I guess it's goodbye for a while."

And she hated it too.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:16 pm

"Not for long, I hope," he told her honestly, returning the hug. To tell the truth, he hated the thought of Toph having to spend time with someone probably trying to marry her, especially Hahn. He had no choice, but that still didn't mean he liked it.

"This is humiliating," the Blue Spirit intoned, chains around his arms to prevent him from trying anything, "Whose stupid idea was this?"
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 7:19 pm

"It shouldn't be. If this guy is really wanting to marry me, it should be pretty easy to drag him along." Toph spared a smile. "Dad will probably want us to spend some time together. I can use that time to go on a walk with him, straight to you guys."

She stepped back and gave Sokka a gentle wallop on the arm with her little fist.

"I'll sent a note when I find out more. Take care of yourself, Sokka."

She gave him one more hug, and left.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:04 pm

Sokka nodded, watching her leave. He sighed. Why was he always sorry to see her leave? He knew she could take care of herself.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:10 pm

Toph hopped off the gangplank and took a moment to reacquaint herself with her beloved element. It felt nice after the rocking, rolling ship, but something was still missing, and it was enough to make her almost irritable even though she could "see" again.

She knew it was because Sokka was no longer with her.

Sighing, she set off. The sooner she did this, the sooner they could hang out and have some fun.

A couple of hours later, Toph finally arrived at the estates. She was immediately seen into the grounds by the guards, all of whom were happy to see their young mistress again.

Her parents were too.

"Oh, Toph!" Poppy Bei Fong rose from her seat in the main room and hugged her daughter. "I am so glad you are home."

"It's nice to hear you too, Mom," said Toph, hugging her mother. "Dad."

"Your trip was pleasant, I hope," said Lao.

Toph shrugged. "As pleasant as a ship can get, I guess. You know I don't much like those things."

"You look well, however," said Lao. He smiled. Hard as he was on her about her lifestyle, he did love his daughter, very much. "Are you up to meeting someone?"

"Who?"

"We have a guest."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:14 pm

"I am pleased to meet you," Hahn stated oily as he walked towards where Toph was. He looked her over. She was beautiful. He could recognize beauty.

"And this is the woman I was to be introduced to?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:17 pm

Wow. The guy even sounds like an ass, thought Toph.

"Yes. This is my daughter, Toph," said Lao. "Toph, this is Master Hahn. He is a noble from the Northern Water Tribe."

"Um, nice to meet you," said Toph, holding out a hand for him to take. She intended to give him a good, firm shake.

She could mess with him a little, right? She couldn't make him suspicious by acting too girly.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:25 pm

Shizuka looked over at the Blue Spirit and frowned.

"Hey Shizuka I think your boyfriend is into some weird stuff," Jet said, earning him a smack across the head from her.

"Shut up Jet! You're boyfriend is just as bad."

"We aren't dating," Jet and Haru cried at the same time.

"Never said you were," Shizuka said innocently.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:33 pm

"Five gold says Jet's on top," the Blue Spirit intoned with a grin, "And if you like weird stuff, Shizuka, just follow me to my room and I'll show you what I'm into..."

He nodded and took her hand, bending over to kiss it. He could charm her, he estimated.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:35 pm

Shizuka smiled back as Jet and Haru both grumbled.

"And no thanks. Maybe another time," she said, winking at him. Jet won the game just then, smirking.

"How did you win?"

"Haru has no sense of strategy."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:36 pm

Toph immediately gripped his hand and gave him a firm shake, before he could even think about kissing it.

"Welcome to the estates, Hahn," she said, not bothering to give him a title. "Hope you haven't been waiting too long. Boat-rides are pretty much crap."

"Toph!" said Lao, appalled by her behavior. It was like her, but still...

"What? They are," she said, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:40 pm

Hahn chuckled politely, even as he grimaced in pain. Apparently the tales about the girl were true. How unfortunate.

"How was the Fire Nation?" he probed.

"Whatever you say," the masked man said before smirking at Jet's statement. He added, "That's what she said."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:44 pm

"Eh, boring," she said, lying through the skin of her teeth. She had to keep him here at the estates, after all. Let him think Azula's plans had worked. "I left before the reception. Sure, there'd be food, but I figured it would just be another excuse to drag me into a meeting later."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 8:55 pm

"Too true," Hahn agreed smoothly, "I have a feeling that this is for the best. Your parents have been excellent hosts."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:01 pm

"Yeah. They like playing host and hostess," she said, easily enough. "Why're you visiting, though?"

Lao cleared his throat. "Diplomacy of course, Toph." He added, "I would like for you to spend time with this young man. You will be his companion while he stays here. Yes?"

Toph shrugged. "Sure."

It surprised both Lao and Poppy. They had expected her to argue, and see through to the obvious beginnings of an arranged marriage. Toph had already run off because of such a fight. Lao decided not to question it, however. He was simply glad she was obliging them for once.

"Very good," he said. "Dinner is to be served soon. We will see you both then."

Lao and Poppy went to prepare for the meal. Toph stayed behind with Hahn, though she did not much like it. The guy made her skin crawl.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:03 pm

"So, what shall we do, Lady Toph?" Hahn asked, pleased that things were going so well, "I have only gotten here recently and I don't know the estate or, indeed, the town as well as you do."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:08 pm

"I can show you around the estate," said Toph. She would show him the town and lead him to the others, but she had to set up that trap first. Sokka had never told her what inn he was at. "I know every nook and cranny around."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 9:28 pm

"Sounds good to me," he told her with a smirk, "Lead the way. You can tell me about the Fire Nation as we go."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 10:23 pm

"Sure. If you're that interested," she said. shrugging.

Toph led him out of the main house into the gardens.

"These are the main gardens," she said, gesturing. "Mostly, it's for show. The back gardens are the personal ones, for the family and the household. The ancestral shrines are there too. This place is mostly for parties and festivities, when we have them."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:23 pm

Hahn nodded, feigning interest even as he was bored out of his mind. His thoughts turned to the Fire Nation. Had the attack succeeded? When was the assassin going to appear? He had to make sure the Bei Fongs didn't see him meet the man.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 08, 2010 11:30 pm

"I know you're not really listening to me," said Toph, all at once. She stopped and turned towards Hahn, a small smirk on her face. "I'm pretty good at reading people, you know. So what is it that you have on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 12:22 pm

"Oh, nothing," Hahn blinked, surprised at the blind girl's perceptiveness, "Just a business deal. It's nothing important."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 1:30 pm

Jet began to stand, but Shizuka put a hand on his shoulder.

"I thought you promised Suki that you wouldn't cause trouble."

"He's starting it," Jet said, but he knew she was right. He sat back down, flicking a tile across the board.

"Hey Blue Spirit do you think they will find Azula?"
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 2:13 pm

"If you say so," she said, shrugging. Toph continued down the path, which would lead around the main house to the back, and personal, gardens of the estate. "So, you wanted to know about the Fire Nation, right?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 39 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 4:17 pm

"Yeah. I am very curious," Hahn told her, hiding his treachery beneath a charming grin out of habit.

"Depends if she wants to be found," the masked man said with a shrug, "The correct question is if we want to find her."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)   Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay) - Page 39 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Peace or Not (Avatar Roleplay)
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next