New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:39 pm

"Are you okay?" Thomas asked him in concern, wondering why he was acting the way he was. They weren't that scary, were they?
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:47 pm

"Umm, Asthma, just uhh, need space." He said, throwing an excuse together.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:55 pm

"Ok," she said unsure. "But if you want them to leave just say so," Charlie continued, half kidding.

"Charlie!"

"I was joking Hanyer. Geez."
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:07 pm

Taryn backed up, just before he said anything. She saw the way he acted and then moved on instinct. She tilted her head to the side a bit when he claimed that it was because of Asthma. Somehow, she didn't quite believe him. But he gave her no reason to doubt him. She supposed that meeting this many people at one time could be intimidating.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:09 pm

Thomas nodded at what the boy said, backing away as well. He looked from him to the others before asking, "Should we get him a drink of water or something?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 8:39 pm

"No, no I'm fine, really. Thank you." He said. He focused on the pond, to calm himself down. In the middle of the pond, the smallest ripple broke the surface.

Lily shifted away from the kid, she gave Charlie a quick grin, then looked at her watch.
"Almost lunchtime." she noted.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:20 pm

"Then let's all eat together," Thomas said with a grin, "Charlie can bring her new boyfriend. If there's not enough seats, someone can always sit on my lap."

He made a big show of winking at Taryn, mostly to annoy Lily.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:44 pm

Dakotah wasn't to keen on crowding into a booth with a bunch of people.
"I don't think I can, my mom wanted me back by lunch." He lied. But he pulled out a peice of paper and scribbled his cell number on it.
"We should hang out sometime." He looked at Charlie and handed the number to her.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:40 pm

Charlie took it and nodded.

"I will. It was nice meeting you Dakotah."

Hanyer nodded at him, feeling hungry too. He turned to Lily.

"Where should we go?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:01 pm

"Bye." Dakotah nodded, he started toward the exit of the park.

"Dunno, I'm just hungry." Lily replied.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:37 pm

Charlie looked down at the phone number her cheeks a little pink. Then she looked at her friends.

"How about pizza?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:23 pm

"Sounds good, I could go nfor some white pizza now." Lily agreed.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:41 pm

"With lots of pork," Thomas agreed. He grinned a little and shouted, "Tocino!"

He laughed. He was famous for making that words famous in Spanish class when he had too much sugar for breakfast.

(True story.)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:46 pm

"Maybe we should get two pizzas," Hanyer said. Charlie nodded.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 7:59 pm

"Good Idea, I hate toppings. but I'll get a seperate slice if everyone else wants them." She told them.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 6:56 pm

Taryn nodded at the idea, "Sounds good to me. I'm fine with anything on pizza." She turned to Thomas and shook her head, "Did you have sugar for breakfast again?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:03 pm

"So let's go," Charlie said, starting off already.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:41 pm

Thomas flushed and muttered something about mind-reading girlfriends.

"And if I have?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:48 pm

Taryn smiled knowingly at Thomas. She had only ever heard him say 'Tocino' when he was hyper off something sugary. "Oh... nothing..." she said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:01 pm

Thomas couldn't help but smile back. He wrapped an arm around her waist and whispered in her ear, "You know, you're hott when you tease me like that."
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Taryn laughed slightly and replied, "That's good to know." She draped an arm around his shoulders and leaned into him a bit.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 8:40 pm

Thomas laughed and leaned in closer to her before closing the gap between the faces, probably to the annoyance of the others.

"We have to start having better timing," he murmured.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:12 pm

Charlie, hungry, frowned at Thomas and Taryn. Then acting like the child she still was, she walked over and tugged on Taryn's sleeve.

"Can we please go. I'm hungry," she said, pouting up at her friend. She wasn't going to let their hormones stop her from eating.

Hanyer looked on amused.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:08 pm

Taryn smiled apologetically when Charlie tugged on her sleeve. "Yes. Sorry, Charlie. Let's go," she said, before heading off.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 23 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 4:10 pm

(Charlie. Too cute to resist. XD)

Charlie grinned and started down the street once again. Hanyer took Lily's hand and started to walk as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)   Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe) - Page 23 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Into the Netherworld (Real Terror Universe)
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next