New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air

Go down 
+3
Unknown_WaterBender
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:29 pm

((Just to let everyone know, I've decided to change the geography of the Western Air Temple a bit. To make some things simplier the WAT will be facing an ocean.))

Zuko

"Ah, thanks. It's nice to meet you too, Ty Lee." Zuko said, still blushing. Even during his journies with his sister and their friends, Zuko had had limited interactions with other girls besides Azula and Yue. While Yue wasn't related to him, Zuko did consider her like another sister. Which was why the Prince found this situation a little...nerve-racking.

((By the way, anyone mind if I did a mini timeskip with Toph and Bumi?))

Last edited by Magus1108 on Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 8:58 pm

Aang

Aang sat and thought about her words, and suddenly felt foolish. "Why didn't I think of that," he asked aloud, and turned to face Azula. "That'll work! You can teach me!"
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 4:53 pm

[[ Go right ahead. ^^ ]]

Azula beamed at Aang. His sudden happiness glimmered off of him. "Just keep it a secret okay? I don't know how they'll react to it."
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:00 pm

"So...are you doing anything later?" Ty Lee asked curious. She was being polite and making conversation like her mother told her, but Ty Lee was curious too.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 7:41 pm

Zuko

"Uh, n-nothing much, really." Zuko replied, his discomfert growing. He was never good at talking with girls....well, whatever he did, he just needed to make sure he didn't do something to embarrass himself.

Back at the table with the council women, another airbender walked inside the dinning room and headed toward them. After a hushed conversation, Sarek, Yuon and the third councilwoman stood up and began to leave the dinning hall. Sarek quickly walked over to her daughter.

"The council has some...last minute business to attend to. You don't have to come, though. Please, stay with the Avatar and her friends."

Sarek quickly walked away and out of the room before Ty Lee could reply.

?

All was quiet aboard the naval base. It was nearing nighttime now, and nearly all activity had ceased. It was an eerie sound, the absence of noise. Only the occasional patrol broke through the silence. Aside from the patrols, everyone had retired to their quarters or to the catina. Some slept, others gambled, and even a few drank into the night. Security was very lax; what need would there be for high security, after all? It was an Earth Empire naval base. No one dared attack a naval base these days. Having tighter security seemed unnecessary.

This was why it was the perfect time for the assassin to attack.

The hired killer stood atop the highest point in the base. He took a deep breath, and fired.

A large and loud explosion rippled across the base.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:18 am

Ty Lee nodded glad that she could stay with the Avatar and her friends. She looked at Aang who was upset, but couldn't think of what to say. Her people had a strong tradition of only teaching girls. It was just the way things were.

But Ty Lee didn't let it worry her. She was sure that Avatar Azula would be able to teach her friend eventually.

In a good mood she turned back to Zuko.

"Would you like to see the Temple? It's such an amazing place."
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:21 pm

Azula noticed the airbender walk in and then the elders walk out. She wondered what that was about. She looked over at Ty Lee. "If you don't mind me asking, who is the airbender that just walked in?"

~*~

"Holy Ares." Toph said as she felt the ground shake. She ran out into the street to try and hear where the explosion came from. It had seemed awfully close.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:52 pm

(What should I do with Cheng?)
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 2:35 pm

Ty Lee turned to Azula. She wondered at first what she was asking, but then realize she was talking about her mother.

"That was my mother Sarek. She's the head of the council."

(Sarek would be the head since Ty Lee is portraying Yue and Yue was a princess. I just want to be clear.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 9:09 pm

Zuko

"Sure, I'd love to see the temple with you." Zuko said to Ty Lee.

?

The mysterious man noticed Toph as she came into view on the base. He took a breath, and fired at her.

((I'd write more, but being sick tends to make me tired and somewhat lazy. I sure do hate fevers....))
Back to top Go down
hogaki

hogaki

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:58 pm

Enakue walked down the stair way that led to the bridge that connected to the barracks. When he saw Cheng he ran up behind the boy and gave a solid smack to his back. "Hello!" He said in a voice that was way too happy, even for him. "So Cheng I've been meaning to talk to you...about Toph" Enakue said not even breaking his smile, stride, or "so happy it makes you want to hang yourself" attitude.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:07 pm

Cheng looked up at Enakue and inwardly sighed. He wasn't in the mood for this kind of chat. He spoke, "What about Toph?"

Last edited by almostinsane99 on Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:33 pm

[[ Aww. Hope you get better, Magus! ]]

The blast was directly to Toph's left, just missing her. But it sent her sprawling down the street, and left her ears ringing. Whatever this was it was aimed for her and she couldn't detect where they were coming from. Her heart pounded in her chest and adrenaline coursed through her. What to do? What to do? What to do?!

~*~

"No, not her." Azula said. "The airbender that walked in before the other's left."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:55 pm

((I'm better now, thankfully. Oh and Lol, just to let you know, in an answer to Azula's question, that airbender is really a nobody, an NPC. Toko can give the airbender a name if she wants. By the way MST, now would be a good time for Bumi to come out.))

?

The man growled in displeasure after seeing his blast miss his target. There were more shouts of alarm, and the soldiers seemed to notice his presence above. THe assassin took another breath and fired below, wiping out a platoon of soldiers. He fired off several more blasts around the base, causing more confusion and chaos. The majority did not seem to know he was here, thankfully.

The man took another breath and fired once more at Toph.

((Say, anyone mind if I end dinner at the WAT?))

Last edited by Magus1108 on Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:06 am

"Oh her? That's Sura. She's an airbender here in the temple. May I ask why you want to know? Not to be rude I'm just curious." Ty Lee was also a little impatient. She wanted to show Zuko around the temple, but she wasn't about to blow off the Avatar.
Back to top Go down
hogaki

hogaki

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:32 pm

"I just wanted to coagulate you." Enakue said with a smile. "You convince the exiled princess that she loves you so, when she reclaims her honor, you two marry and you become emperor. Not bad, albeit a tad simplistic for a takeover plan but still, not bad." Enakue said casually. He only said this because he wanted to gauge Cheng’s reaction. If Cheng reacted like Enakue though he would then there was no issue and Enakue could rest easy knowing Toph wasn’t in danger, but if things went south...well, there are very few people who are good swimmers with a rock tied to their legs.

(I have no real intention of killing Cheng. Also page claim for ChengXToph What a Face )
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:34 pm

"YOU BLOCKHEAD!" Cheng cried, landing a punch on Enakue's head, rather harder than he normally did when Enakue told him something incredibly stupid, "I WASN'T PLANNING THAT AT ALL!"'

(LOL. I know. Very Happy Guess what show I got the idea of Cheng's reaction from.)
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:41 pm

Bumi

A rock wall appeared in front of the blast while the old man who conjured it ran to his granddaughter. "Come Toph, we need to get away from here," he said. This mystery attacker was quite extraordinary, but they couldn't fight him now, not without knowing more about him.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:19 pm

[[ Sorry I haven't been so active guys. Schoolwork. Razz ]]

"Where are the blasts coming from?!" Toph asked her grandfather.

~*~

Azula shrugged. "Just curious." She smiled and looked around the table. It was interesting to see so much culture in such a small-ish place.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 7:48 pm

?

The assassin frowned when he saw a wall of earth rise to block the attack heading toward his target. The man took another breath and leapt from his lookout point, sending several more blasts toward Bumi and Toph.

Zuko

Zuko saw that dinner was now winding down now, as airbenders started to leave the hall. Zuko hoped Azula was done with her questions, so Ty Lee could take him on that tour around the Temple.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 22, 2009 4:32 pm

Ty Lee nodded at Azula. "Well if you will excuse me Avatar, I would like to show your brother around the temple."

On Ji raised an eyebrow at the statement and nudged Zuko in the ribs.

"Sounds interesting how your the only one she asked doesn't it Zuko?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air
Page 14 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14