New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air

Go down 
+3
Unknown_WaterBender
Sarcastic Master
Magus1108
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 2:47 pm

Ty Lee sat with the Elders and her mother. She wanted to join the others, but she wasn't sure if she was going to be allowed to.

On Ji was a bit uncomfortable as she was urshered into the grand dining hall. She wasn't use to kneeling in front of a table to eat (if that's how they're eating. I'm thinking of the original scene). Still she was in a good mood. After all it was a feast. So On Ji decided to live with the pain.
Back to top Go down
hogaki

hogaki

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:36 pm

((Would any of you mind if Enakue came back? Sorry I have been gone for so long. I never thought to check to see if you guys moved so I thought this went dead)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:49 pm

(I wouldn't mind)
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 6:19 pm

[[ I wouldn't mind either. Enakue was lots of fun. ^^ ]]

Toph looked up at Cheng even though she couldn't actually see him. "I guess it is." She said softly. She wondered when her fondness of him started.

[[ Forgot to post as Azula and Yue. It'll be up shortly. ^^" ]]
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 7:26 pm

Cheng smiled a little before leaning in towards Toph and kissing her, hoping that she didn't mind and, most importantly, Enakue wasn't watching.
Back to top Go down
hogaki

hogaki

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:33 pm

Enakue watched Cheng kissed Toph from the ships bridge. 'Took him this long?' he thought. He had heard a little on how close Toph and co. had come to capturing the Avatar. 'I'll get her soon enough...' he thought. In that sense he was grateful to have Xin Fu take Toph's ship, but, that was the only thing he was grateful for.

“Were almost ready to depart sir” said a crew man. “Yeah... Hey. Wait a little longer. Ok?” Enakue said still watching the two. He was glad that Toph finally found someone she could open up to, that said he was going to give Cheng a major ‘big brother’ grilling once they left the main land.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:35 pm

(Uh, they've actually been together for awhile. LOL. But we can pretend Enakue just now found out).
Back to top Go down
hogaki

hogaki

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:38 pm

(He knows. He's just not grilled Cheng...yet. At any rate I think we'll get to that soon enough.)
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:39 pm

(Sounds fun. Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:44 pm

((I'm fine with you coming back. Though I would have liked for you to have waited for my approval before posting.))
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:40 pm

Azula looked at all the food in delight. She loved seeing all the different culture's foods. It was quite a treat.

Yue was too fascinated with the culture. She also wondered why they sat like this at the table. It was kind of foreign to her.

~*~

Somehow Toph had gotten used to the kisses. Strange right? Especially for Toph. But even if she was used to it her cheeks still turned a bright red.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:40 pm

"Um... I'll miss you," Cheng said awkwardly, not sure what to say now. His cheeks were flushed and he was pleased to see the Princess' were too.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:56 pm

"Me too..." Toph wasn't exactly sure what to say. "Now scamper off or the ship'll leave without you." She said sternly. She wondered if his cheeks were as read as hers.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:06 pm

Ty Lee moved to the table where the Azula and her friends sat. She was told it was ok. She took a seat next to Zuko and smiled at him.

"Hello."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 4:16 pm

Cheng nodded and headed towards the ship, really wishing he didn't have to go. He'd miss Toph and her grandfather, after all, and he hated the thought of working for Xin Fu.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 01, 2009 10:49 pm

((Am I the only one that doesn't have the 'bold' button working for them, at this moment?))

"Er, hi." Zuko said, blushing slightly as Ty Lee came over to sit. He was about to speak when Ty Lee's mother stood up to address the monks.

"My fellow airbenders, today we celebrate the arrival of Avatar Azula into our temple. The Avatar has journied far and long to come here and learn to airbend. It is an honor to have you here, Avatar Azula. Now that the Avatar has come to master airbending, we are one step closer to defeating the vile Earth Empire! Rejoice my friends, for the Avatar's arrival. Now, we shall begin the feast."

As soon as Sarek finished speaking food began to be delivered into the dinning hall. Once a tray was put before him Zuko eagerly began to eat.

--------------

"Good to have you aboard, Cheng." Xin Fu said, personally greeting the young boy as he stepped onto the ship. Once all crewmen and supplies were on board, the growing fleet Admiral Xin Fu was assembly left the docks, leaving Bumi and Toph on the naval base. It did not take long for the fleet of steel ships to vanish into the horizon.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 8:55 am

Ty Lee giggled as Zuko tore into his food. Although she was brought up as a proper lady, she found Zuko's table manners interesting.

"Hungry are we now?"

On Ji began to eat too, but she did it more lady-like. She didn't want to look like a snob or something in front of all the airbenders.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 6:11 pm

Cheng remained silent, knowing that it was best he remained silent rather than risk insulting the Admiral. He merely nodded.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 3:53 pm

Toph plopped down on the floor. "So what do we do now?" She asked her grandfather.

~*~

Yue was sitting beside On Ji. "This is quite different." she commented as she started to eat, trying to make a better example than Zuko.

Azula was sitting on Zuko's other side. Laughing she said, "Slow down, you're gonna choke." She then started digging into her own food.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:20 pm

On Ji nodded.

"I know. It's kind of weird, but cool at the same time. I mean we're able to learn about an unique culture."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:27 pm

Bumi

"Well, I think we should go get some rock candy," Bumi said. "I've run out of my stock." He punctuated this sentence with a classic Bumi laugh.

Aang

Aang sat next to Azula and Yue, eating normally and doing his best to seem cheerful, but his heart wasn't in it. He had no idea how he could get these monks to teach him Airbending, they were adamant about excluding him.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:21 pm

Zuko

"Uh....yeah." Zuko managed to say, blushing from embarrassment. Well, not the best first impression....

Xin Fu

The Admiral left his the deck and headed to his quarters. He entered and closed the door.

There was someone in there.

"I hear you're good at what you do, for a Fire Nation peasant. Alongside June, you are one of the most famous bounty hunters...and assassins. I have a mission for you."

The man remained silent.

"I want you to attack the naval base we just left. Make it look like the work of rebels. However...I want you to kill a specific person. A girl. Is that alright?"

Silence.

"Good. Once you leave my quarters, you can sneak away with one of our boats. Once you reach the naval base, lay waste to it. Make sure that the Princess does not survive."

The man gave a nod and left the room.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:00 am

Ty Lee giggled again, smiling at Zuko. She was actually kind of amused by his behavior. Most people at the temple didn't eat a lot. Being an Air Nomad, food wasn't as important as others things.

"Well it's nice to meet you Zuko. I hope you enjoy our food and hospitality."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 12:49 pm

Cheng frowned as he watched Xin Fu leave him. He really didn't trust him, but he was his commanding officer now so he had to follow his orders. He left, assuming he was dismissed and headed for the crew quarters down below deck. If he was lucky, he'd have a room to himself.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 7:54 pm

"Ya, sure. Let's go find some rock candy." Toph said with fake enthusiasm. She got up from the dock and started to walk away. She sighed.

~*~

"True." Yue replied.

Azula nudged Aang with her elbow. "Come on now, cheer up. We'll get you to learn airbending even if I have to teach you myself." She winked and waited for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air   Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avatar: The Legend of Azula, Book 1: Air
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next