New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!

Go down 
+5
Abeiya
Alec
nando_c_s
almostinsane99
zukoscrazyfangirl
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next
AuthorMessage
Vaderwasframed

Vaderwasframed

Location : making sure it is a good day in Iceland as well as Califirnia

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:24 pm

(yeah, can people acually post here again? i would like to see this one go places.)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 43 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:07 pm

Michael walked down the stairs silently as he counted each step they took in his head. He held onto Hanyer with his left hand, and he grabbed onto his open cell phone with his right. The device was currently spreading a blue glow across the stairway, it was useful, but it still created a rather eerie effect around them.

"....Ninety-four, ninety-five, nin- Aha." Michael stated as he stopped counting and stood still. "We're here." He informed everyone while sliding his hand in front of the shimmering portal. "Like I said earlier, this could go across space, or time, so hold onto each other." He reminded everyone again before he stood completely still for a second and closed his eyes.

As if a switch had gone off in the boy's head, Michael quickly inhaled and held his breath before jumping through the air before him. A quick stream of colors, smells, and sounds flooded over the boy, forcing him to close his eyes as he felt slightly nauseous. But as quick as the effect had started, it stopped, and Michael felt a cold breeze blow against him.

The boy exhaled in relief as he saw actual light before him. Even though he was sitll freezing Michael was sure that it was Fall, or at least that's what Michael inwardly decided as he looked at the bare trees. They were in a field of some sort, but Michael wasn't sure where just like he wasn't sure what actual time it was.

But before Michael did anything to try and find the answers to these questions he gripped Hanyer's hand tightly and realized that everyone else was still waiting on the other side of the portal. With this realization the boy simply tugged onto Hanyer's arm and tried to pull the boy through after him.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 11:35 am

Hanyer blushed deeply when Michael took his hand. But he shook his head and went through the portal. Hanyer did not want to get left behind.
------------------
Charlie was a bit scared. She wasn't sure what was going on and so she didn't try to draw attention to herself.

(Sorry for the shortness. I'm a bit confused on what's happening, but I think I got it pretty well.)
Back to top Go down
Vaderwasframed

Vaderwasframed

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:08 pm

Alan jumped in quickly after Hayner to kee as close as possible. He ended up a few feet away from both of them in the field. "Well, at least we're not in some underground lair."
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:38 pm

Taryn jumped into the portal right after Alan, making sure to have a good grip on Thomas' hand. As she was going through she felt the sickening feeling of being constricted to death. The flashes of light and color in her eyes didn't help and she was about to throw up when all of a sudden she was in a field. It took a second for her eyes to adjust and find Michael, Hanyer and Alan. "Huh..." she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 3:43 am

Michael smile at Hanyer before turning to see that Alan had arrived just a few feet away from them. He nodded in agreement with the boy's words before clearing his throat. "I'm just glad that we aren't underwater or in some incredible storm." He stated before glancing around the field nervously, as though he was looking for something.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 12:38 pm

"That felt interesting," Thomas murmured as he staggered out of the portal, doing his best to keep his insides inside. He gripped Taryn's hand and asked, "How do you feel, Taryn-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Vaderwasframed

Vaderwasframed

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:53 pm

"She's fine, it can't be that bad to step through can it?" He said and took a look around. "What do you say we go and find out where and when we are. If this place even excists if what Michael said is true." Alan said and rubbed his head.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 12:11 pm

"Yeah I think it's a good thing we ended up here. It seems safe. Or at least for now," Hanyer noted a little grim. He wasn't so sure about the place they were. Although it looked fine, there was no saying what could happen next.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:44 pm

Michael sighed as he released Hanyer's hands and stretched his shoulders a bit to loosen up. "Alan's right, we should find out when we are. If it's the present or future then we should be alright, except for the missing child posters that might be up if it's only like a year from now and we're still close to Amity. But the past, well that would be more difficult as we wouldn't be allowed to change anything. At all." Michael explained as he continued to study the field around them, a rather intense expression on his face as he tried to figure out which direction the next portal would most likely be was.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:30 pm

"So Lily," Charlie said, trying to make casual conversation. There was not much else to do right now. "You aren't normal either, right?"
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:58 pm

"Well, I'm part vampire but it doesnt seem like it since i cant hurt people with fangs, i do have them a night though. I just have the powers, it's sort of a nice deal, happens to most of my family." She said, waiting for the gates to be opened.
"What about you? any of this in your lineage?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:01 pm

"I'm not sure. I remember my mother telling me stories about creatures and people who befriend them. So if it is, it comes from my mother's side."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:37 pm

"Cool" She said, nodding her head in understnding.
"After this is all over, my mom said that all magical beings can ride a broom, i can ask my mom if she knows where to get any and we can race or something." She then turned to the goblin-type man.
"Can we please go in, it really is a matter of life or death."
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:29 pm

(Sorry I was waiting for you to post first. Also, mind if I god mod this slightly? Just the next event so that nobody misses out on getting to the place.)

The stone head nodded at Ceshlyta. "You're making the right choice." he said. And then he turned to Lily. "Sorry Lilian. I realize that this is a special case, so I'll get you as close as possible to master Walter as possible." he explained. He then made a face suggesting that he was using much effort, and you could hear his voice rumbling in a hum of effort in his throat, and the doors slowly opened. Once it was opened there was still nothing but darkness beyond. "Hold still." Giamoji told them. After a couple of seconds glass pods shot out of the darkness and encased each of the group. Then picking them up each of the pods entered the door, and the door slammed behind them. The pods then converged into a sphere, but not one person's feet touched the glass, they floated in the center of the globe. Once the orb had formed it shot towards the ceiling, going through the ceiling and into the sky, invisible to the outside world.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:35 pm

"That sounds like fun," Charlie agreed. She waited for the guy to answered and petted Cooya. "You can join us too Cooya."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:41 pm

Lily felt a bit sick being flown up. "this is quite discomforting." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:18 pm

Ceshie squealed. "YAY!!! This is fun!!! Roller coasters don't have nothing on this!!!" she said, jumping up and down. Extreme speed never bothered Ceshie, and this was the fastest she had traveled. But, like if you were wearing too powerful glasses, her head started to spin, and Ceshlyta stopped any and all movement.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:12 am

Nick smiled at Ceshie's excitement, while laying back on nothing, floating in midair. He was calm, and didn't seem to have any reaction to this procedure, not like his first time. A memory of floating vomit passed in his mind, and he shook his head. He then floated over to Ceshie and Lily. "You should close your eyes if you're getting sick, just imagine you're lying down on your bed or something, you won't be able to feel any difference. Don't worry though, everything will become too much of a blur to see in a minute or two. Oh and no matter what do not touch that" he said, and pointed towards the top of the glass dome, at a shining glyph, that was very complex, and obviously must have taken a long time to make. "If you do, I don't even know what will happen, I just know it won't be good." he continued, but then turned his attention back to the other people flying through the sky in a magical ball. "We have a few minutes until we arrive, so I guess I should explain about everything." he said.
Back to top Go down
Abeiya

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:42 pm

Taryn looked at Thomas and smiled slightly to let him know that she was okay. It felt odd not to have her bearings. She usually knew her way around wherever she happened to be. But this was different. She wasn't sure she liked that. Hearing Michael talk about being in the past made her hope silently that they weren't. Her eyes darted around the meadow as she tried to get some clue as to where and or when they were.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:07 pm

"My Grandad's way of traveling is a lot smoother," Thomas commented as he looked around nervously. One never knew what was going to happen next with them.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 10:22 pm

"Ok." She closed her eyes and tried not to be sick.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 11:51 pm

"Why didn't I think of that?" Ceshie commented, quickly closing her eyes and laying down on air. Sure, she was okay with roller coasters, and if she didn't have the glasses on, she might have been able to enjoy the ride, but the glasses made her feel like she were in a huge blender. Still, she felt her nausea drifting away with the darkness of closed eyes.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:06 am

Nick, feeling very in the moment began to hum "A whole new world." as he felt it fitting because of their flight, save they were in a bubble, instead of on a magic carpet. He floated a little closer to Ceshie. He put an arm around her shoulder. "Feeling any better?" he asked her.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 43 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 2:21 am

Ceshie smiled, her eyes still closed to keep any nausea at bay. "Y-yeah, I am. I...uh...yeah..." Ceshlyta didn't know why she stumbled over her words when the reply was so simple. Shrugging it off, Ceshie laid back in the bubble and started humming.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!   Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT! - Page 43 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real Terror! ((Still acccepting RPers. Scary RP Rated T)) ANOUNCEMENT!
Page 43 of 44Go to page : Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next