New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Book Four: Air, Part Two

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Book Four: Air, Part Two - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:07 pm

"Yeah. I heard about King Bumi getting rich off of rock candy," Sokka said dryly, remembering how he was almost suffocated by it.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:13 pm

"Don't knock rock candy. It's pretty good," said Toph. She smiled. "One of the maids used to sneak me some when I was little. It was always a treat, 'cause usually I wasn't allowed to have sweets. They're bad for you, and all that, I guess."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:24 pm

"Yeah, rock candy is good," Sokka conceded, knowing what it felt like to love certain foods with a passion, "But, you try being encased in it without bending!"
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:32 pm

She snickered. "Oh, I don't think I've heard this one. Lay it on me, Snoozles!" She leaned against a stone wall. "We've got time, since our friends aren't here yet."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:39 pm

"Well, King Bumi is nuts! He's so old that he knew Aang from 100 years ago and recognized right away when we were in Omashu, but he pretended not to. He put creeping crystals on me and Katara and held us hostage while Aang did these stupid tests! By the time Aang was done, I thought I was going to suffocate! Then, he breaks them with earthbending and says they're actually rock candy!" Sokka told her, animatedly gesturing with his hands even though he knew that his girlfriend was blind.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:43 pm

Toph laughed, long and hard, as Sokka told the tale and after he finished it. Her sides began to hurt, and she wiped tears from her eyes.

"Man... I'd have loved to hear that," she said, shaking her head. "Oh, boy, that's a good one..." She chuckled a bit more, and punched Sokka in the arm. "You're a good storyteller, Snoozles."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:49 pm

"Hmm... Glad to see I amuse you," Sokka grunted, folding his arms and sulking a little, though he knew he couldn't stay mad at Toph. Secretly, he was glad for any occasion she laughed, even when it was at his expense. It was a beautiful sound and he knew she hadn't had much occasion to laugh when she lived with her parents.

"You know, it's unfair. If you punch me, it's cute. If I punch you, it will be considered domestic violence," he told her thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:51 pm

"What? You think so?" Toph smiled, amused, and gestured at him. "I won't complain. Go ahead and punch me in the arm. I dare you."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:54 pm

Sokka scowled, "You know I can't do that. The Water Tribes are big about that sort of stuff. Azula doesn't count, though."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 10:59 pm

Toph snorted. "You used to think of me as one of the guys anyway. I don't see what the big deal is. You think I'll tell on you? Well, I won't. It's just friendly fun, Snoozles." She gave him a lighter punch in the arm. "C'mon. Show me some Toph affection."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 8:40 am

"Oh, alright," Sokka muttered before punching her on the arm back with almost as much force as Toh usually used.
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

Location : On the run from two of the most beatiful dangerous Fire Nation women I've ever met, Azula & Ty Lee.

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 1:34 pm

((Sorry, I have been preoccupied for long time. So I'll do a quick timeskip. ;D ))

IC: Suki

Suki came running up to the loving couple. "Sokka! Toph! We've got trouble!" Suki managed to get out between gasps of air. "Jerrel has been found out, they have him!"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 3:57 pm

"What? What are you talking about?" Sokka asked, confused.
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 10:40 pm

OOC: Sorry for not posting much the past couple of days. I've been busy with end of semester stuff.

IC: Toph

"Jerrel's been captured?" Toph swore rather colorfully. "Well that's just great. Now what? We can't just leave him in there."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:13 pm

(It's fine. Very Happy)

"So, I guess it's up to us to rescue him," Sokka guessed with a sigh, "Our lives are never dull, are they?"
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:42 pm

"Nah. That's not always a bad thing," said Toph. She scowled. "This time, it just happens to be a bad idea." She moved towards the large mansion. "Well, let's going. The longer he stays in there, the worse it's going to get. I bet these guys won't play fair."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 11:49 pm

"Oh, do our enemies ever play fair?" Sokka asked sarcastically as he followed behind his girlfriend, "I thought it was the norm for us to be outnumbered and face dirty tricks."
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

Location : On the run from two of the most beatiful dangerous Fire Nation women I've ever met, Azula & Ty Lee.

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:11 am

IC: Jerrel/Suki/Pao Pang

Pao Pang stood on his balcony overlooking the front yard of his mansion. "Ah, if it isn't my old student." He said loud enough for the group to hear. "I hope you don't mind, but my wrestlers need a trainnig partner so I took the liberty of recruiting your friend, at the request of my houseguest."

At that moment Hahn came forward a small smirk on his face. The sound of Jerrel getting attacked echoing through the door behind him as he came out on to the balcony. The sounds were cut off by the door closing behind Hahn.

"Hand over Jerrel damn you!" Suki said angrily.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:53 pm

Sokka sighed as he drew his sword, "Why is it, wherever we go, we run into people that think they can beat us? You'd think being one of the heroes that took down Fire Lord Ozai would earn you a reputation."
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:54 pm

"Well, that, and earning us more enemies than we can count," said Toph.

Hahn shouted down at the three. "Stand down and let us pass, and maybe, just maybe, we'll decide to let your friend go." He sneered at Sokka. "You really don't want to be responsible for another one of your friends getting hurt, do you?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 10:59 pm

"Damn it, Hahn," Sokka growled, "Come down here and face me like a man. Just you and me, rich, noble, thug!"
Back to top Go down
Big T

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:08 pm

"I really don't see why I should," said Hahn. He shrugged. "I have all the cards here. Now why don't you play it smart, for once, and do as I asked? Unless you want your pal's throat to be cut, of course."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 11:10 pm

"Let him go first! I don't trust you!" Sokka shouted at him with a frown, grabbing the hilt of his sword. With a shudder, he realized he didn't. He wouldn't put it past Hahn to slit Jerrel's throat even if he got what he wanted.
Back to top Go down
sean_hiruki

sean_hiruki

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 10:07 am

((Sorry I havent posted in awhile. I'll post soon))
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:44 pm

IC: Jerrel/Pao Pang/Suki

Pao Pang clapped his hands and the front door to the mansion opened, two large men exited the mansion. "Show them our guest." The two large men began to mirror one another's movements as they used their Earthbending to drag Ersher forward into the light.

"ERSHER!" Suki cried, she ran forward, but was stopped and held in place by stone arms.

Jerrel lay in a heep, cuts and bruises covering his body, and his hands and feet were covered in stone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Book Four: Air, Part Two   Book Four: Air, Part Two - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Book Four: Air, Part Two
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next