New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!

Go down 
+2
Lol Lol Lol
rcox1995
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
rcox1995

rcox1995

The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:42 pm

"Hello Vivian. Really? That's not abnormal. A lot of Hylians don't have powers. And why would I think of you as lowly? It was just a...thing. Maybe a Twili. I don't know." he said.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:12 pm

"I had powers before, but I lost them. That's what's abnormal about me." Vivian said. "You would probably think lowly of me if you knew I was down here and could've helped you or something."
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:19 pm

"Really? That is quite odd." he said to Vivian. "No, I wouldn't think lowly of you about that!" Aphras said. He was surprisingly forgiving today.
Back to top Go down
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 9:19 pm

{lol, hello to two people rping back-to-back for nearly a whole page... I'm gonna message Velox and tell him to get his but in action and post. Razz }
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 3:31 pm

OOC: Yeah, it's been a little slow. Velox hopefully will post soon. What about you?
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 12:22 pm

[[ Razz I think AInsane and I rped back and forth for a good two pages once. But we were having fun shipping ChengXToph. X3 Speaking of shipping, rcox do you remember the Gift from The Gods rp? That was loads of fun. ]]

"So what's all this ice from?" Vivian asked as she motioned around them. "It doesn't seem like natural ice." She herself had never seen this much ice in one place so maybe it was natural, but there was something about it that told her it wasn't.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:18 pm

OOC: Oh, wow! I completely forgot about that! Though I might want to regulate it more if I were to make it again. Still, that might be a good idea. Do you remember all of the powers, because I only remember Dark and Water.

Aphras

"I'm not entirely sure myself." he said. "And you're right, it is quite unnatural." he said. He wondered if he could get rid of it somehow. But, how?
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 6:23 pm

Vivian pushed some snow around with her shoe. "Would you mind if I tagged along with you? You know to try and find something to get rid of this ice?" 'Maybe find someway to get my magic back too?' She looked down at her shoes when she finished her thought.
Back to top Go down
rcox1995

rcox1995

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 21, 2009 4:01 pm

"That's fine. We do need to find a way to free Zora's Domain from the ice." he said, as he felt the slight pulse of the Zora's Sapphire in his backpack. He began to head across the ice, back towards the frozen waterfall staircase.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 8:52 pm

{Sorry. I had most of my ideas for the post, but there were some problems with it, and then there was tons of stuff that I had to do, which prevented me working everything out. Again, sorry for the..delay and inactivity. U_U (However, I thought Aphras had a bow with arrows...?)}

Leit Craeyhorn
Honestly, Leit flinched at the bartenders greeting. He was a bit taken aback by seemingly her kind words and sweet tone when Ganondorf's soldiers had practically overtaken the bar. The teen shortly realized that he too was technically a soldier, and that the woman was probably acting like everything was okay.
“Uhh, I think I may have left my wallet in here. Have you seen it? It’s a medium sized brown satchel with the a sky blue crest of Hyrule on it.”
Nade
There was a brief moment of awkward silence as Jezebel froze in fear. “What my partner means is, we’re here to see Maemi Braeburn. We presumed that we were being expected, but perhaps there has been some mistake?”
“We received no such orders, but I’ll go receive confirmation. Wait here.” With that, one of the guards entered walked through the castle gates and marched up towards the castle.

{Yeah, “brief moment of awkward silence”…and since I don’t remember what we decided on the last name, I just came up with that. Henh. It’ s like “Honest apple child” or something now…?}

Last edited by Velox on Thu Dec 24, 2009 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:01 pm

{{ ROFL! Honest Apple Child! That just made my whole night!}}

Jezebel

Jezebel was glad Nade was there at that moment. If he hadn't been... She shook off a bit of a shudder. "Thank you." She whispered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 6:30 am

Najwa

"Hmm. Sorry dear, but nothing that fits that description has been turned in yet, I'll be sure to keep an eye open for it though." Najwa replied as she tried to ignore some of the more idiotic customers, Soldiers just a few yards away who happened to be loudly talking about her in a demeaning way. "You want a drink while your here though? It'll be on the house, no worries-"

"Hey Najwa! Why don' ya ever give one of us a free drink. We could use one 'bout now fors sure." One of the soldiers asked rhetorically. "Great. You pity one idiotic kid down on his luck and now you have to deal with the whole lot of fools." Najwa thought to herself in annoyance as she heard the soldiers laugh after making another crude joke.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 3:59 pm

{Super Sheikah Ninja Revival x 2!!!...henh. I had some sort of plan thingy regarding Leit...and, I totally forgot how I was going to do it. Oh well! D'}

Nade
"What are partners for?" Nade replied rhetorically like it was nothing, but had a rather monotoninc aura. "Just try to keep your cool from now on. This is Hyrule Castle after all, and we don't want to dishonor the Sheikah."

A few moments later, the soldier returned. "Count Braeburn {--D!!!...sorry, sorry, that was just funny...okay, back to the RP} says that your previous assignment has changed, and he wants to see you immediately." the guard announced. "Changed?! In what way?" the Sheikah inquired, but the Soldier just shook his head. "All will be explained by Count Braeburn. Follow me." With that the guard turned around, and began to lead the way.

--- --- ---

Leit Craeyhorn

Leit glared at the soldier and his comrades with irritation and disgust when they all started laughing, but only for an instant before turning back to the bartender. "Umm, thank you...I guess I'll have some Ordon Milk if you have any."
Back to top Go down
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 24, 2009 9:05 pm

Jezebel

She didn't know what to do. Nade, for all his being nice, made her feel terrible. There was something dark about this place. "Nade, we shouldn't question the count." [el-oh-el I love the meaning behind this name!!! xDDD]

She bumped him slightly as she "adjusted her pack". It was obvious who the leader in the group was and she didn't want to make anyone think there was a problem with it. Outwardly hitting him would have caused too much trouble, even these dimwits were bound to notice something like that.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 2:17 pm

Najwa

"Sure thing honey." Najwa replied politely before pulling a large glass out from under the bar and setting it before the boy. "Hmm. Almost out. Well you knew this day was coming soon after the path got blocked off. But still, it was a popular beverage for sure." Najwa silently lamented to herself as she pulled out the almost empty jug of milk from a small icebox behind her.

"Well here you go sweetie, would you like anything else?" Najwa asked the soldier as she finished pouring the milk into his glass.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!   The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Zelda: A New Legend (Rating: PG-13) STARTED!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3