New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]

Go down 
+5
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
zukoscrazyfangirl
TokoToTheEnd
Velox
Lol Lol Lol
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Velox

Velox

We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:28 pm

Kadabra closed in the Dark Pokemon fast, it seemed like the Fire Punch hitting was inevitable. But then, the Poochyena's special ability Quick Feet kicked in. "Dig!" Syd commanded. Moving nearly twice as fast as before, Wolf dodged the attack. A few seconds later, cracks started forming right underneath where Kadabra was standing.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:39 pm

Jason

Kadabra sensed the cracks forming and teleported before it happened. "Are we going to play this game again? Because I don't intend on letting things unfold the same way twice," Jason said. "Use Fire Punch on the trainer." Kadabra quickly moved toward Syd with a Fire Punch ready.
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:46 pm

John nodded quietly, before flicking out his own, and examining Gible. "The Land Shark Pokemon. Likes to dig up gems and store it in his nest. Knows...tackle, and sand attack. Not bad, my little buddy." The pokemon was too focused on Murkrow to notice the compliment.

"Gible Gib!" The Land Shark growled angerily at the bird, taking a threating step towards Murkrow. "Gible Gible."
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:47 pm

A Shadowball emerged from the spot where Kadabra had teleported away from. "Poochy!" Wolf cried out, emerging from the ground between Syd and Kadabra, blocking the Psychic Pokemon's path. "Wolf use Shadowball full power at point-blank range!" "Poooocchhh." The Dark Pokemon charged the attack.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:51 pm

Jason

Kadabra continued to charge, as his target became the Poochyena. "Give all your power to this attack, Kadabra, don't let it walk away from this," Jason said. The flames grew hotter and bigger as Kadabra neared Poochyena.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:03 pm

The concentrated Ghost energy surged violently and grew larger and larger as the Psychic Pokemon zeroed in on Wolf. " Y-ENA!!!" Poochyena fired the attack, Kadabra barely two feet away. The force of releasing the Shadowball was so great caused the Pokemon to recoil back a quite a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:08 pm

Jason

Kadabra threw its punch at the incoming attack and the two forces pushed against each other. "Ka-dab-ra," Kadabra shouted out as it forced the shadow ball back some, coming closer to Poochyena, before the two attacks caused an explosion, from which Kadabra fainted. Jason cursed when he saw him.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 11:19 pm

"Woah!" Syd cried out, as the explosion occured. Wolf was blown back and the trainer caught it as he was propelled backwards from the explosion. The teen skidded back about half a dozen feet before coming to a halt.

"You okay Wolf?" the Syd asked wincing. "Yena." Wolf replied back faintly. Syd set the Poochyena back on its feet carefully, and slowly got up off the ground and sighed "Alright," he grinned. "What else ya got?"
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 3:23 am

Saria walked alongside Lily, Espeon and Captain walking ahead, rather, Espeon walking and Captain riding, as if eagerly awaiting their lunch. "So, what's your favorite pokemon from Sinnoh?"

((Don't know if the Espeon/Piplup part is god-modding, since Espeon is ZCF's...I have a feeling it's a slight godmod, so sorry if that's not allowed.))
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:15 am

[[ ^It's just a tad bit godmodding, but if it's alright with Zcf I don't mind. Also, could everyone start making their way to Floaroma Town? A good excuse to go would be Valley Windworks or Feugo Ironworks. ^^ Take your time though, there's no rush. *cough*Unlessyouwannaseethemysteriouspokemon*cough*]]

Debbi screeched in delight as her Staravia flew higher and higher. Although she was holding on to the bird's feet -because she was to big to fit on the bird- it still felt amazing. "Land there, Staravia!" Below them was the small town of Sandgem.

"Avia!" It swooped down and dropped her trainer about a foot from the ground, then landed beside the girl.

"Nice job, Staravia. Make sure I buy something extra for you."

"Staravia!"
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 12:33 pm

"Mur." The bird flicked out its wing dismissively, before hopping forward, closer to Taylor and John. "Houndour!" Houndour growled, his hackles rasing as the Murkrow got closer. "Krow." The bird looked down its beak at him, somehow managing the feat even though it was shorter.

"Letssee...Houndour..Dark Pokemon...Dark/ Fire type, normally travel in packs. They are very protective of one another and won't abandon any of its pack if they are hurt. He knows Leer, Ember and Howl. " Taylor closed down her pokedex. "Well, we know what it does and how it works now."
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:49 pm

"Yeah but I should have seen that you were there before I kept on chasing that pokemon. Whatever it was." Creig said. Still she was glad that the girl wasn't mad at her. "I'm Creig by the way. Creig Ketnam and this is Mesmar."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:00 pm

Jason

Jason walked toward his pokemon and propped it up, as it opened an eye. "Kadabra, can you go on," he asked, in a tone one wouldn't expect to come from him. "Dab, Kadabra," the pokemon said, before rising to his feet slowly. "Don't strain yourself," Jason said, and walked back to his position. "Kadabra, Fire Punch," he commanded, in his normal tone. "Kadab," Kadabra answered, and even though it was obviously tired and hurt, it came at Poochyena again.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:14 pm

"Dude, no way!" Syd exclaimed as Kadabra got up and charged again. "yenaaa..." Wolf was hurt by the Burn from earlier. "Wolf use Tackle!" Syd ordered. The command was firm, but with an edge of nervousness; Syd wasn't sure how much more the Poochyena could take. "Poo Poochy!" The Dark Pokemon dashed to the right, and attacked Kadabra. Even though it had taken a lot of damage, it was still faster than usual thanks to its Special Ability.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:21 pm

Jason

Kadabra was too slow to dodge it, but he turned his fist enough to graze the Poochyena as he recieved the attack. "KADABRA," he yelled out, the pain adding. It looked for a moment as if he would be out for good, but after looking at his trainer, he stood straight, determined not to give in. Kadabra isn't going to be able to teleport like he has been, it's going to be slower, need to find a way around that thing's speed. It's on its last legs, maybe it will be more easily affected by disable. "Use disable, Kadabra," he said. "Kadabra," he confirmed, and used the technique that would block an attack from being used if it worked.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:30 pm

"POOCHY!" Wolf cried out, as the Kadabra's fist grazed the Poochyena's burn mark; the flames made the pain even more intense. The whole attack threw Poochyena off, and it hit the ground rolling a bit, before landing with an "oomph!" The Dark Pokemon was then wide open for the Disable.

This guy just won't stay down! "Wolf, it's almost out. Try another Tackle!" Wolf moved to get up, but a strange, dull static emanated from the Poochyena, and kept it from moving. "What's going on?!"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:33 pm

Jason

"Advantage mine, Kadabra, finish this now, Fire Punch once more," Jason commanded and Kadabra moved in for another attack. The Poochyena was burned and hurt, and now unable to use the attack, he would be wide open for the punch. Jason had no intention of backing down until Kadabra would no longer fight, and it showed through in the way Kadabra still strove to fight.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:41 pm

As the Psychic Pokemon moved in for the finishing blow, Syd frantically tried to think of a way to get out of this. Wolf doesn't have enough energy to charge up a Shadowball that quickly. Tackle's no good, and it's too hurt to burrow underground. Looks like I've only got one option; sorry about this Wolf.

The Dark Pokemon struggled to move, as Kadabra's arm started stretching towards it. "Wolf use bite!" Syd called out, and as the Fire Punch closed in, the Poochyena opened up its jaw, and clamped down hard into the burning fist.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:45 pm

Jason

Kadabra cried out in pain as its fist was once again clamped down on, but the flames still lingered. He's a fool, deliberately hurting his pokemon to win this. Doesn't he realize that even if Kadabra faints before Poocheyna does, it still won't be in condition to do anything else? Even though Ralts can't hurt it, it couldn't do much against her anyway, Jason thought. Kadabra was still standing, not letting the flames go out while Poochyena held on. It looked like a test of endurance.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:59 pm

{Wait, your Ralts is a girl?! Aww man, I was hoping that it'd be a boy...}

This time Wolf didn't let go. It kept on biting down harder and harder, using everything it had. "yyyy...!" The flames were intense, but the Poochyena could tell that the they were slowly getting weaker. It didn't know how much longer it could take before they would be completely out though. Hang in there Wolf...
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:02 pm

((I thought I mentioned before Ralts was female...))

Jason

"Keep it up a little longer," Jason said, his eyes fierce. Kadabra grunted as it fought to keep the flames going, but the bite was making him weaker and weaker. In a brief moment the flames lit up hotter and bigger, but then were extinguished as Kadabra fell unconcious.
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:15 pm

"Don't worry about it," Demitri said, waving a hand dismissively. "Nice to meet you," She said, looking from Creig to Mesmar, "I'm Demitri Rendingales, and this is Ace." The brunette layed a hand on her absol, indicating she was speaking of him. His cautious gaze was fixed on Mesmar, not quick to trust as usual.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:27 pm

{Really? Musta missed it. ^^' Oh well. That's one idea that won't happen...}

Wolf struggled as hard as it could, and it seemed as if it was about ready to pay off when Kadabra put in that extra amount before it fainted.Again. "NAA!" it cried out letting go, and then it collapsed on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:30 pm

Jason

Jason walked toward Kadabra, and pulled him from Poochyena. He pulled out a potion and healed Kadabra some before letting him back into his ball. "This fight is over. What were you trying to prove," Jason asked Syd. To him this whole thing had been pointless, aside from learning how much Kadabra could endure, and learning that psychic attacks were worthless against Dark types.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:32 pm

Mesmar looked at Absol and then turned it's head away from it with a "hmph". That made Creig smile.

"So Demitri, do you happen to know your way out of this forest?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]   We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D] - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We have to WHAT?! [A Pokemon Rp] [PG-13] [OPEN! 8D]
Page 11 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next