New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Force of Nature

Go down 
+8
Abeiya
volleygirl
PeriCat
Oblivion
Velox
roman_tic_kataang
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
Sarcastic Master
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Force of Nature - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Force of Nature   Force of Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:44 am

Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Force of Nature   Force of Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:04 am

Username: Alec
Name: Blaze
Species: Badger/Dog-Shit zu
Appearance: Picture Here. Blaze weighs 183 lbs. and is 5' 7". He has black fur that goes down his back and fades into white fur as it reaches his chest where his skin is more visible. He has claws at the tips of his fingers and his feet aren't fully humanized yet and they resemble a rather weird combination of paw and foot. The tip of his nose is black and soft.
Personality: Blaze is spiteful and rather idiotic at times when he allows his curiosity to take over.. He actually doesn't hate all the humans like his comrades do, rather he just thinks the world would be a much easier place if everyone were Hybrids. While Blaze certainly isn't witty he does try to keep the mood of the room a light one whenever he's there and he dislikes seeing his friends in bad moods. He is very loyal to his friends and would not allow others to talk bad about them, even if he might secretly agree with them. Blaze is also rather self-deprecating and considers himself to be a fool, which is why he allows his friends to make all the big decisions for him.

History: Blaze was the third hybrid to be sane, but even so he was still the slowest of his friends when it came to physically evolving. Like the others he was changed in the womb and came out as a Hybrid. He tried to ignore the bad things the scientists did to him and his friends but eventually couldn't do it anymore after Prime pointed out to him what was going on. After they had escaped and the fight had broken out instinct took over and Blaze helped his friends kill anyone who got in their way. He actually enjoyed releasing his emotions for the first time in years and he lost control of himself for the next few days as instinct had taken over. Blaze regrets losing himself like that though and he still hates having to take others lives. Over the next few decades Blaze trained to become physically stronger along with his friends, but he also spent a lot of time trying to gain control over himself so he wouldn't allow instinct to control him again.
Other: Blaze can dig tunnels through the earth very easily and very quickly. He has an amazing sense of smell and he's faster then most normal humans as well. He is also sensitive to light and has to wear sunglasses when outside.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Force of Nature   Force of Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:57 am

Accepted.

I guess I'll start this off later today then.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Force of Nature   Force of Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:53 pm

((Sorry, I forgot about this. Starting it off now.))

Prime

"The humans created us! They made us faster, stronger, more powerful, intelligent, cunning, and deadly. They fear us, they study us, then leave us to perish in this cruel world where Hybrids are second-class citizens, and act as if we are inferior! But we are the next step in evolution, we are advanced, and we hold the power to change this world!

Join us, my hybrid brethern, and our human brothers! Help us create a new world, a paradise, a haven. But be warned, we are not forgiving, and if you stand in the way of our perfect world, you will be left behind! We are the future, join us, or perish!"

This speech was met with the hooting and cries of hundreds of hybrids gathered below the gorilla-hybrid. Prime, the first sentient hybrid, and the mastermind behind this gathering of hybrid. These were his loyal followers, different, but united under a single cause. He did not hide that he was pleased with himself, for who else could have united all these outcasts, who otherwise would continue to be oppressed by the inferior humans?

"None," he answered the thought aloud.

Sage

All across the world this speech was being televized, signals in every area were being hijacked to display it. It was a message that every human and hybrid would see. This was an invitation and a warning, join us or die, and they would make good on it.

"This is madness," Sage said as he saw it in his center. The first of their kind, and also the most foolish. Giving an ultimatum wasn't going to make the humans likely to make nice with the hybrids. Sage was not going to follow this mad-ape into death and chaos, which was all that would come from his plans.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Force of Nature   Force of Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 10:33 pm

Casamir

The Hybrid looked down away from the television as he heard Prime's speech. "Things are just going to be worse now, he knows full well that Humans are just going to hate Hybrids even more after this speech. ...but that's his point isn't it? Humanities anger will drive the more proud Hybrids towards his side in the end." He realized as his mind processed what was going on before him. Casamir looked up and looked at the reactions of all the Hybrids in the room with him.

Some of Hybrids seemed furious or disgusted with Prime for his decision, and they obviously agreed with Sage. But others now seemed uncomfortable after Sage had stated his beliefs, a few of them were even sneaking out of the room now. Casamir knew that he wouldn't be seeing those faces in the center for long.

But the winged Hybrid tried to ignore his realization as he stood up and looked at Sage with a weak expression on his face, almost like he was in pain. "I think I need to go eat again." He explained weakly before turning around and slowly taking a step as he made his way to walk out of the room.
Back to top Go down
septus5

septus5

PostSubject: Re: Force of Nature   Force of Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 9:11 am

Username: septus5
Name: Eli "Spike" Harada

Species: Porcupine

Appearance: Eli is short, About 5'2". He usually wears a long tan trench coat with many holes in the back, covering a read torn T-shirt. He has spiked black hair and usually wears goggles on his head. His eyes are a deep brown, but his smile is soft. his long black pants end wear his black Nikes start. Eli has short but sharp claws and rough paw-like hands a feet. Although he can retract them, the holes in his coat are an indication to spikes.

Personality: Eli is a rough, rowdy guy. He's loud and rude, because he's not afraid to speak his mind. he likes to joke around but when it comes to business, he can be very serious. Eli is not easily Angered, but can be a bit jumpy and defensive. Side effects from the Porcupine fusion. he's also not the greatest swimmer. Again, side effects.

History: Eli was the 4th successful hybrid among the five, but is considered the youngest because of his behavior. As a hybrid, he was changed in the womb and given up to the R&D
lab for research. He had relatively small spikes at first, but the scientists secretly fed him what they called "miracle grow". soon his spikes were long and hard like iron, but he also found he could retract them. As they grew, Spike got tired of his small cell and felt prisoner to the scientists.

But, Eli soon realized the 5 of them were more powerful then all the scientist's. Together, they escaped. They seeked refuge in a nearby town, but were shunned and attacked by the people. There escape had caused great amounts of damage to the city. the five were wounded, and Eli was filled with grief of the many lives he took. As the days went on, though, Eli began to understand that the world is the wild, and he would kill any human that tried to stop him. Now they've returned, and he is ready to do what it takes to make these people more able to accept "Others".

Other:Eli is a part of the original 5.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Force of Nature   Force of Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:22 am

((Sorry, all spots in the original five are taken.))
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Force of Nature   Force of Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:57 am

[[ Are you still accepting? I'd like to make a character. ^^ ]]
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
septus5

septus5

PostSubject: Re: Force of Nature   Force of Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:32 am

k....ill be somthin another not 5
but ill have to redo the history
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Force of Nature   Force of Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 1:13 pm

Lol Lol Lol wrote:
[[ Are you still accepting? I'd like to make a character. ^^ ]]

I guess I'm still accepting.
Back to top Go down
septus5

septus5

PostSubject: Re: Force of Nature   Force of Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:33 pm

Username: septus5
Name: Eli "Spike" Harada

Species: Porcupine

Appearance: Eli is short, About 5'2". He usually wears a long tan trench coat with many holes in the back, covering a read torn T-shirt. He has spiked black hair and usually wears goggles on his head. His eyes are a deep brown, but his smile is soft. his long black pants end wear his black Nikes start. Eli has short but sharp claws and rough paw-like hands a feet. Although he can retract them, the holes in his coat are an indication to spikes.

Personality: Eli is a rough, rowdy guy. He's loud and rude, because he's not afraid to speak his mind. he likes to joke around but when it comes to business, he can be very serious. Eli is not easily Angered, but can be a bit jumpy and defensive. Side effects from the Porcupine fusion. he's also not the greatest swimmer. Again, side effects.

History: Eli was a successful hybrid among the scientists, but he is considered the youngest because of his foolish behavior. As a hybrid, he was changed in the womb and given up to the R&D lab for further tests. After examining him, the scientists noticed his spikes were very small and brittle, which could be a setback in his growth. So, the scientists fed him a genetically altered growth mixture. Soon his spikes were long and hard like iron, but he also found he could retract them.

He stayed in the lab until he was 17, he decided to go off on his own. He now lived in a city where he was well known for his likable personality. But after he heard the original five had returned, he's been roaming freely through out the world, free form the pressure of choosing a side.

Other: Spike has no side he is a neutral for now
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Force of Nature   Force of Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:08 pm

[[ Here's mine.

Username: Lolx3
Name: Amerennia Niloth
Species: Red Wing Black Bird
Appearance: This except the wings are black with some red and yellow on the back.
Personality: Amerennia is a free spirit. She's kind and caring and will do anything for the people she loves. Even die for them.
History: Amerennia grew up with harsh mutants. They resented her for being willing with the scientists and not rebellious. She always told them that sometimes having people on your side came in handy. It did. One scientist grew a soft spot for her and set her free when she was 13. As far as she knows the mutants that were with her are still locked up. When she got out of the lab she started studying. They had taught her basic things and she found she had a passion for creative writing. Anything from poems to stories and even to music. She keeps all her stuff in one binder which is always with her no matter what.
Other: She stands with protecting humans. Because who else will?

If anything needs fixed please tell me. ^^ ]]
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Force of Nature   Force of Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:51 pm

Both accepted.
Back to top Go down
septus5

septus5

PostSubject: Re: Force of Nature   Force of Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:08 pm

Spike

"So, its finally happening". Eli gazed into the window of the electronics store as he witnessed prime belt out his speech. He dropped his cigarette and walked off. why do i feel so confused? i mean, i dont even know these guys, and they expect me to join them, but at the same time...i dont know the humans either, its like both parts of me are fighting! Eli looked up. " Hmm, i wonder what i should do....." Eli pondered on the sentence for a few seconds, until his stomach replied with a fierce growl. "Oh god... im starving...I haven't eaten in three days!" He looked up to find a sign that read "HAO LUNG YUH HEYA Chinese buffet"
"Hmph, lets eat!".
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Force of Nature   Force of Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 11:51 pm

Blaze

"He hit it out of the park with that one, don't ya think?" Blaze asked Aileen, Ash, and Echo as he finished clapping. The hybrid had been standing twenty yards behind Prime as the Ape had made his speech, just so the others wouldn't have to be seen on camera but they were still there for their friend.

Blaze was currently feeling rather excited for the change that he knew was going to come now. Everything would be right finally, no more pain, no more discrimination, no more suffering. Of course he knew that it might be a difficult process, but still, he couldn't wait all the same.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: Force of Nature   Force of Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 7:52 pm

Amerennia looked at the television confusedly. Since she was peering through someone's house window she could just barely hear it. The man in front of the TV started to get up so she quickly left. She had heard the important parts though. Join them or perish. She sighed. This was crazy. They were all going to end up dead. Amerennia then wandered aimlessly around the city. She wanted to stretch her wings, but with that announcement she'd probably get shot down by the FBI or something.
Back to top Go down
septus5

septus5

PostSubject: Re: Force of Nature   Force of Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 11:04 am

Eli

The streets were full with confused people, every one with different positions. Arguments about Primes speech, Hybrids, and even Humans.

I gotta get out of here, before i get caught up in this!
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Force of Nature   Force of Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:50 pm

"Yeah, yeah, big surprise there." Echo responded back with acid-like sarcasm and irritation while rolling his pink-ish red eyes. The 'man-bat' stood back along with the other Original Hybrids out of sight from the camera leaning against the wall of the building.

Honestly he both knew and enjoyed what the future would now hold, hybrid domination, but presently the mid-morning sun was starting to creep around the side of the large building and destroying the shade that refuged the hybrid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Force of Nature   Force of Nature - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Force of Nature
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2