New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Fate of Chitara (Accepting in need of Baddies)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

The Fate of Chitara (Accepting in need of Baddies) Empty
PostSubject: The Fate of Chitara (Accepting in need of Baddies)   The Fate of Chitara (Accepting in need of Baddies) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:37 pm

My name is Krhon. I was the Gran Vizer to the beloved King and Queen of the planet Chitara. But that was all before It happened. The planet Chitara was a planet full of non-humans. On that planet were creatures ranging from Angels to Demons to Sorceresses. It was a peacful planet. But, one day, an evil seeped into the planet's core, bringing with it evil humans that wanted to destroy or enslave all the Chitarians and rule the planet themselves. I saw this evil when it was only beginning...but I thought nothing of it. One day, when the Prince and Princess were still only infants, only just being weaned, the castle was attacked. The King, using the elemental powers possesed by demons, tried to hold them off, but there were too many. In a desperate act to save her children, the Queen handed the children to me and commanded that I get away as quickly as possible and get to someplace her children could grow up and someday avenge their parents. It's been sixteen years and the fight is still going strong. The children have grown and been trained in the ways of a Chitarian warrior though they must still work at developing their powers. Now the time has come for vengance. Only the royal heirs can save the planet, with the help of their friends and a guide I have hired for them. Will they succeed against the Evil and the Chitarians that have been possesed by it, including the Leader that killed their family? Or not?

Rules

~ No Godmoding

~ The Prince and Princess are the last of their respective kinds. I'm not accepting any demons or sorceresses. Anything else is cool(i.e. vampires, werewolves, whatever) except for all-freaking-powerful Gods.

~ Please use proper grammar? I'm asking nicely here.

~ I want at least 3 sentences per posts. Dialouge, depending on the length, can count as 1 or 2 sentences.

~ Cursing is okay with me but no random dropping of the F-bomb and no cursing every other word.

~There are no humans. Just saying.

~ This is midevil-ish settings. No cars, guns or grenades. Small towns, lots of woods, and castles.

~ Let's stick with 2 characters for now.

~ No neutrals ><! You're on one side or you're on the other. PICK.

I will add/remove rules whenever I think a little change is in order.

Char. Skeleton

Name:
Relations: (Who are you related to in the RP?)
Appearence: [Either a discription or a pic will do.]
Weapons: [Could be powers or a weapon. If both, you may use only 2 weapons]
History: [A few things to give us a little info on your character, even if they don't remember their past.]
Side: [Are you with the twins or the evil?]
Why?: [Why are you fighting on the side you're on?]
Username:

Princess: Ixi Dalia [hmZm]
Prince: Ike Dalia [Sparky Dono]
Guide: Autumn Orun [Beastiewolf]
Friend 1: Velox[reserved]
Friend 2:
Friend 3:
Friend 4:
Friend 5:

Leader: Plaguewalker[reserved
Subordinate 1:
Sub 2:
Sub 3:
Sub 4:
Sub 5:

Last edited by Sparky Dono on Sun Aug 30, 2009 5:43 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Chitara (Accepting in need of Baddies)   The Fate of Chitara (Accepting in need of Baddies) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:38 pm

Accepted Characters

Name: Ixi Dalia

Species: Sorceress

Relations: Ike's younger twin sister.

Appearence: Ixi Dalia
Weapons: As a sorceress, Ixi specializes in dark magic. When Ixi uses her abilities, she has to concentrate on all the terrible things that have happened to her kingdom in the past and in the current, sometimes even the possible future. She channels this hatred in a dark energy. With which she can fly, create, and manipulate at her free will in almost any form depending on how fueled her hatred is at the time. Whenever in battle, and she takes the life of her opponent in solid victory, Ixi will absorb their life energy into a crystal necklace she wears. With their life energy, she can make her powers stronger and better than she could with pure feelings. There have been times when she hasn't been able to get it going, considering she hasn't gotten it perfected yet, so Ixi always has a special katana made for her by the Blacksmith called, 'The Black Kiss'. The hilt is a dark violet, while the blade itself is dark black. The strange fact about it is, it wasn't black when the Blacksmith started on it, and he hadn't planned for it to come out that way. Dumbfounded with the mystery, he was going to throw it out when Ixi became intrigued, and requested to keep it as her weapon.

History: As far back as Ixi can remember, her guardian was a Blacksmith, who raised the twins from where her memories begin. Times were strange. They weren't living the lives they were supposed to, as they were supposed to die that time so long ago, according to plan. But the royal advisor used to tell them stories of the bravery of their mother, and the sacrifice she made for them. It was these stories of her mother, that motivated Ixi to one day become as great a woman as her mother had been.

Side: If this isn't obvious, may you be attacked by small, yet rabid animals.

Why?: To avenge all the lives that were taken, and that are still being taken. And most, the life of her mother.

Username: hey_mai_Zukos_mine

Name: Ike Dalia
Species: Demon
Relations: Ixi's older twin brother
Appearence: Click me! Click me!
Weapons: Semi-control of Fire(Working on controlling it entirely), a specially made sword.
History: Ike is the Crown Prince of Chitaria. He and his twin sister were taken away when they were only a few months old and taken to the borders of their kingdom where they were raised by a blacksmith who happened to be a good friend of the royal advisor. He's lived his whole life there, occasionally skipping out on lessons to go and wonder around.
Side: Pretty sure he's with the twins...
Why?: To avenge his parents.
Username: Sparky Dono

Name: Autumn Orun

Species: Witch? Is that allowed?

Relations: The advisor of the royal family

Appearence: She has dark brown hair and green eyes along with her tan skin. Her hair brushes against her shoulders and is chopped and layered. She's 5'7" with a curvy hourglass body and weighs 156 lbs. Her face is long and well shaped with full lips and normal sized eyes (not too big, not too small). She is known for her soft, naturally beautiful features. I can post a picture when I have access to my scanner next. She wears mostly brown, elegant dresses.

Weapons: Her weapon is a chained necklace with a white sword charm hanging from it. She can use the magic to morph the small sword into a life sized one for combat. She can also use fire, ice and thunder magic. She is also well trained in first aid, but cannot use healing magic.

History: Chased away from her family by the Demons, she ran for miles to the kingdom, aiding to help the prince and princess from the evil. Afterward, she was named the adviser, vowing to protect the princess and prince with her life, while managing to look for her husband and son at the same time.

Side: The twins

Why?: She is the type to take care of person to take care of anyone younger than her, and, the twins being the target for the demons and her undying hate for them, she vows to protect the twins. Though, we get the feeling she uses this as an excuse to find her family along the way.

Username: Beastiewolf

Last edited by Sparky Dono on Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:52 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Chitara (Accepting in need of Baddies)   The Fate of Chitara (Accepting in need of Baddies) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:08 pm

*Insert non-existent phrase that states that I have read the rules which I have been forgetting to put in my reserves recently.*

Reserve a friend please?
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Chitara (Accepting in need of Baddies)   The Fate of Chitara (Accepting in need of Baddies) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:09 pm

Heh Got it ^^!
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Chitara (Accepting in need of Baddies)   The Fate of Chitara (Accepting in need of Baddies) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:42 pm

I reserve the leader of the evil! MUHAHAHAHAHA! ...*ahem*...please.
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Chitara (Accepting in need of Baddies)   The Fate of Chitara (Accepting in need of Baddies) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:45 pm

And I was worried no one would want that one. You got it ^^!
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Chitara (Accepting in need of Baddies)   The Fate of Chitara (Accepting in need of Baddies) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:01 pm

Done^^ Lemme know if you're okay with the way I did Dark Magic, or if you'd rather me not use it at all.^^

Name: Ixi Dalia

Species: Sorceress

Relations: Ike's younger twin sister.

Appearence: Ixi Dalia
Weapons: As a sorceress, Ixi specializes in dark magic. When Ixi uses her abilities, she has to concentrate on all the terrible things that have happened to her kingdom in the past and in the current, sometimes even the possible future. She channels this hatred in a dark energy. With which she can fly, create, and manipulate at her free will in almost any form depending on how fueled her hatred is at the time. Whenever in battle, and she takes the life of her opponent in solid victory, Ixi will absorb their life energy into a crystal necklace she wears. With their life energy, she can make her powers stronger and better than she could with pure feelings. There have been times when she hasn't been able to get it going, considering she hasn't gotten it perfected yet, so Ixi always has a special katana made for her by the Blacksmith called, 'The Black Kiss'. The hilt is a dark violet, while the blade itself is dark black. The strange fact about it is, it wasn't black when the Blacksmith started on it, and he hadn't planned for it to come out that way. Dumbfounded with the mystery, he was going to throw it out when Ixi became intrigued, and requested to keep it as her weapon.

History: As far back as Ixi can remember, her guardian was a Blacksmith, who raised the twins from where her memories begin. Times were strange. They weren't living the lives they were supposed to, as they were supposed to die that time so long ago, according to plan. But the royal advisor used to tell them stories of the bravery of their mother, and the sacrifice she made for them. It was these stories of her mother, that motivated Ixi to one day become as great a woman as her mother had been.

Side: If this isn't obvious, may you be attacked by small, yet rabid animals.

Why?: To avenge all the lives that were taken, and that are still being taken. And most, the life of her mother.

Username: hey_mai_Zukos_mine
Back to top Go down
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Chitara (Accepting in need of Baddies)   The Fate of Chitara (Accepting in need of Baddies) I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 11:37 pm

'Ccepted, hmZm ^^
Back to top Go down
Beastiewolf

Beastiewolf

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Chitara (Accepting in need of Baddies)   The Fate of Chitara (Accepting in need of Baddies) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 6:25 pm

I'll be a friend, if that's okay. 83

Name: Autumn Orun

Species: Witch? Is that allowed?

Relations: The advisor of the royal family

Appearence: She has dark brown hair and green eyes along with her tan skin. Her hair brushes against her shoulders and is chopped and layered. She's 5'7" with a curvy hourglass body and weighs 156 lbs. Her face is long and well shaped with full lips and normal sized eyes (not too big, not too small). She is known for her soft, naturally beautiful features. I can post a picture when I have access to my scanner next. She wears mostly brown, elegant dresses.

Weapons: Her weapon is a chained necklace with a white sword charm hanging from it. She can use the magic to morph the small sword into a life sized one for combat. She can also use fire, ice and thunder magic. She is also well trained in first aid, but cannot use healing magic.

History: Chased away from her family by the Demons, she ran for miles to the kingdom, aiding to help the prince and princess from the evil. Afterward, she was named the adviser, vowing to protect the princess and prince with her life, while managing to look for her husband and son at the same time.

Side: The twins

Why?: She is the type to take care of person to take care of anyone younger than her, and, the twins being the target for the demons and her undying hate for them, she vows to protect the twins. Though, we get the feeling she uses this as an excuse to find her family along the way.

Username: Beastiewolf
Back to top Go down
http://beastiewolf.deviantart.com
Sparky Dono

Sparky Dono

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Chitara (Accepting in need of Baddies)   The Fate of Chitara (Accepting in need of Baddies) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:28 pm

Hrmm... I think 'Witch' Might be pushing it a little too close to 'Sorceress', but just be careful and it's all good =3.
Back to top Go down
Beastiewolf

Beastiewolf

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Chitara (Accepting in need of Baddies)   The Fate of Chitara (Accepting in need of Baddies) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 9:47 pm

She's not as strong as a sorceress (based on what I know about them, they're pretty durn powerful), and most of her attack is physical, so I would hope. 83
Back to top Go down
http://beastiewolf.deviantart.com
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Chitara (Accepting in need of Baddies)   The Fate of Chitara (Accepting in need of Baddies) I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 14, 2009 2:14 pm

Name: Donxiante
Species:
Relations: (Who are you related to in the RP?)
Appearence: [Either a discription or a pic will do.]
Weapons: [Could be powers or a weapon. If both, you may use only 2 weapons]
History: [A few things to give us a little info on your character, even if they don't remember their past.]
Side: "Evil"
Why?: [Why are you fighting on the side you're on?] (Is "Because it's fun." an answer?)
Username: Velox

I'll finish this later. I have...a lot of the things in my head, but I'm not really sure how to explain it well. The weapons/powers I've nearly got down, but the Species...not really sure about that. I mean he's human, but...maybe a demon would describe it better? I'll PM you on this stuff. As for my good guy, I really have to make up my mind on what I want to do. I also have no idea when I'll be able to finish this stuff either...? Question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fate of Chitara (Accepting in need of Baddies)   The Fate of Chitara (Accepting in need of Baddies) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fate of Chitara (Accepting in need of Baddies)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: