New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Door (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) [[ Accepting!!! ]]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

The Door (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) [[ Accepting!!! ]] Empty
PostSubject: The Door (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) [[ Accepting!!! ]]   The Door (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) [[ Accepting!!! ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:19 pm

*To get most of this you'll have to have read the Last Olympian. So... either go read it if you haven't, get spoiled and participate, or join because you've read it already. ^.^!*

~~~

Seven half-bloods will answer the call.
To storm or fire, the world must fall.
An oath to keep with a final breath,
And foes bear arms to the Doors of Death.

Ya. The prophecy wasn't suppose to happen in my days. Ha ha. Wrong. Another little minor prophecy had just come about that included 7 half-bloods. It simply said that unless 7 half-bloods went to Olympus to retrieve this Stone Key then the whole world would be doomed. Much like the other Great Prophecy. So these 7 half-bloods (which included Annabeth, Nico, Clarrise, and I) went to get this key. Ta dah! Now what? The other Great Prophecy takes place. The Titans are trying yet again to take over Olympus, this time though their plan will be much more diverse and secretive.

~~~

Okay so basically you are a character from either the half-blood group, camp, the Titans, or the Olympians. So the half-blood group will be on a quest, the camp group will be preparing for battle and doing all the other usual camp stuff, the Titans will also be preparing for battle, and the Olympians will probably be doing anything they want to do. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. Very Happy

~~~

Rules:
~ A pretty common rule. No GodMod!
~ All basic forum rules please. (All the wonderful bashing stuff. ^^)
~ Try to use correct grammar and spelling. There is such a thing as spell check. ^^"
~ No limit on characters as long as you can handle them.
~ If you pick a character in the half-blood group you need to know there may be a certain thing that you have to do... you know so the prophecy is fulfilled. I suggest taking two characters.
~ To be accepted you must put, "According to the prophecy..." in your character profile or first post.
~ Characters that were originally in the books do not need profiles. But if you are taking a god and would like them to be on the Titan side please say so.
~ There's probably something I've forgotten so be prepared for more rules. <.< >.>

~~~

Characters Needed:
7 Half-Bloods
Percy Jackson: Lolx3
Annabeth Chase:
Nico Di Angelo:
Clarisse La Rue:
Demigod of Zues:
Demigod of Hephaestus:
Demigod of Hecate: Lolx3

Camp People:
Mr. D.:
Chiron:
Camper:
Camper:
There can be as many campers as you want. Any campers can be used unless they've died in a book.

Olympians:
Olympians won't be in use all the time. They can come and go as they please because... they're gods and they do that... <.<... Pretty much all of the gods that are mentioned in the series are listed... Have fun! Note that the Olympians can be on the Titan side. I'll just put an * by there name.
Aphrodite:
Apollo:
Ares:
Artemis:
Athena:
Dionysus:
Demeter:
Deimos:
Janus:
Hecate:
Hepheestus:
Hera:
Hermes:
Hestia: Lolx3
Hades:
Iris:
Morpheus:
Melinoe:
Nemesis:
Poseidon:
Persephone:
Phobos:
Zeus:

Titans:
Atlas:
Hyperion:
Iapetus:
Krios:
Oceanus:
Prometheus:
Demigod: Lolx3
Demigod:
Again. There can be more than two demigods.

Here's a list of characters so you can pick and choose. This site though, if you chose to go on and be spoiled, has a ton of spoilers if you haven't read the Last Olympian. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Percy_Jackson_and_the_Olympians_characters

~~~

OC Sheet:

Username:
Name:
Demigod?:
Mythical Creature?:
Titans or Olympians?:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

(I like the history of characters to be unfolded during the story. ^^)

Last edited by Lol Lol Lol on Sat Jun 20, 2009 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

The Door (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) [[ Accepting!!! ]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Door (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) [[ Accepting!!! ]]   The Door (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) [[ Accepting!!! ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:20 pm

Username: Lolx3
Name: Monica McKii
God?: Nope.
Demigod?: Hecate
Mythical Creature?: Nope.
Titans or Olympians?: Olympians!
Appearance: Monica
Personality: Monica is shy around new people, but once she gets to know you she is very friendly and fun to be around. Usually everyone who meets her likes her. She's a very likeable person.
Other:

Username: Lolx3
Name: Dare Nyll
God?: Nope.
Demigod?: Yep. Athena.
Mythical Creature?: No...
Titans or Olympians?: Titans.
Appearance: Dare
Personality: Dare is a cruel and cold person. The only people he cares about are his mother and his demigod siblings. Though with being a demigod of Athena comes the smarts and the skills so he is very cunning when it comes to battle.
Other: Though the Titans don't like it he leads them.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/

The Door (Percy Jackson and the Olympians) [[ Accepting!!! ]]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: