New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)

Go down 
+4
Sarcastic Master
almostinsane99
beast93boy
Magus1108
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Agent S7

Agent S7

When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2013 11:28 pm

IC: Andraste

The woman sighed, bowing her head. "Some things cannot be foreseen by gods or men. This is one of those tragedies." She turned away for a moment, looking up at the clear evening sky. "There are other worlds than this. Other layers of reality. And in those worlds, there are other Spirits."

She turned to face Korra and her companions once again, her face still a placid mask. "And demons."

Something in the courtyard of the Sato estate hissed.

"It looks like you will see for yourself," she said. "Avatar Korra, there are many from this other world who will want to use you for their own purposes. Be wary of them all...the world of Thedas is corrupted and cruel. Trust no one."

In a flash of light, she was gone.

~

IC: Abomination

The thing screeched. Perhaps it had once been human, but the deformed monstrosity was now unrecognizable. Tendrils of cancerous flesh wrapped around its face and torso. Only parts of a pro-bending outfit remained from the thing's previous life.

"Av...a...tar..." it gurgled, and the earth around it seemed to suddenly freeze and crack. "I...need...blood." A shower of blood-flecked icicles hurtled shot towards them.

~

IC: Morrigan

"That's just it," said Morrigan, frowning. "There's very little she could learn that's more powerful than what we have here. I don't know what Mother wants. And that's what worries me."

~

IC: Yvonne

Hawke didn't mind. That night, the four mages ended up each heading to their respective rooms. It was a brief moment of peace in the midst of war. But those who managed to sleep at all did not sleep well. The next morning they remembered vague, awful nightmares.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 5:21 pm

Korra

"What do you..." Korra began to ask, but the woman disappeared. She frowned. She sounded just like Tenzin. Couldn't she get a straight answer for once. However, her thoughts stilled when she heard the screeching. She turned around.

"Ugh," she grimaced. The thing was disgusting. It looked kind of like the diseased parts of bodies Katara showed her in a scroll when she was learning healing from her. But what disturbed her the most were the clothes.

"Tahno," she whispered. Instinctively, she raised a wall of earth to block his attack and sent it back towards the guy.

"We need to restrain him. Something isn't right... Maybe I can use spiritbending to help him," she stated.
Back to top Go down
Agent S7

Agent S7

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 3:55 pm

The creature sensed the earth flying at it. Twenty or so tendrils of water blasted from its arms, each one of them intercepting a shard of earth and tossing it into the air. If it heard a single word Korra said, it didn't hear.

"The best..." it hissed as it lurched towards the Avatar. "Maybe...I can be..."

~

IC: Bolin

Bolin opened his mouth to think of something to say, and found himself speechless. Was this thing really Tahno? What could've done this to him? And why? He took a deep breath to calm himself (be calm like the earth) and bended a couple slabs of rock from the ground on either side of the abomination to trap it.

Slabs which seemed to grow cold and brittle almost the moment they rose from the earth, and were swatted aside by the creature.

Bolin wondered if Asami could hear this mess right now, or if she was just afraid to come out and fight this thing. Bolin couldn't blame her--whether this was Tahno or not, it was something worse than any nightmare.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 4:15 pm

Asami

After a few laps Asami returned to the inside of the estate, feeling better already. She wondered whether or not she should go see what her friends were up to on Air Temple Island, they were mostly why she had decided to take some time off from work. She was going to call when she heard some loud noises from outside.

"What was that," she asked, though there was nobody to answer, so she raced to a window and was taken aback by the scene.

Some kind of horrible creature was out there- fighting Korra, Mako and Bolin! What were they doing here? What was that thing doing there? It didn't matter, she moved quickly, running through the estate to her office. She reached the desk and pulled out a drawer, revealing her Equalist glove. She put it on and then headed outside.

When she reached the battle she had to stop, the creature was even more hideous close up, and seemed to be powerful, it didn't seem to bothered by any of the attacks.

"Guys, what is this thing," she called out to the others.
Back to top Go down
Agent S7

Agent S7

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 18, 2013 11:36 pm

IC: Bolin

"It's a...a..." Bolin began, and fully realized he didn't know what it was. "I don't know what it is," he admitted. His gaze fell on the hideous thing again as it lumbered towards Korra. "I think it was Tahno once," he said, flinging a jagged rock at the creature.

~

The creature, so focused on Korra, couldn't move out of the way in time. The rock slammed into it, knocking it into a bush. However, the thing simply stood up again, eyes alight with anger and something like amusement. "You...really...think you...can...?" it hissed as something red dribbled from its mouth.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 19, 2013 10:12 pm

Mako

Mako stared at the horrid Abomination, unable to entirely understand just what he was staring at, and what was going on. Finally, he decided that the time for questions was later, and so the firebender. Sent a jet of fire at the beast.

"Bolin, Korra! Can you two try to trap it in the earth? If you guys sink it in far enough, we might be able to contain...whatever that thing is!" Mako quickly suggested.

Deusa

"We cannot allow her to achieve her goals." Deusa turned to her mother, speaking more to her now than to the King.

"The rift between worlds must be closed, and soon."

Emilia

Later that morning, Emilia returned to the tavern to meet up with her companions; she looked better than she had in ages, despite the unpleasant nightmare Emilia had had during the night.

"Morning!" she exclaimed, a bright, happy smile on her face. "My, last night was lovely, even despite the nightmare. Did you all sleep well?"
Back to top Go down
Agent S7

Agent S7

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 12:18 am

Bolin

Bolin nodded, and suddenly found himself hit by a massive sense of deja vu: with the Fire Ferrets and Asami on one side, and Tahno on the other, it was almost like a perverse version of pro bending. And like pro bending, the only way they were going to get through this was teamwork.

He shot Korra a questioning glance--ready?--and got in a preparatory stance.

~

Morrigan

"Naturally," said Morrigan. "But the question is...how do we go about doing that?" A faint smile came to her lips as she thought of something. "It's quite possible the rift is based around Mother herself. If closing the rift involves killing her, of course, it ceases to be business and becomes pleasure."

~

Yvonne Hawke

Yvonne Hawke had not slept well. Not only had she suffered a terrible nightmare about blood mages snatching away her family one by one and a familiar-looking, cackling witch, but Anders had booked a room by himself, saying that he "needed some space" and leaving before Hawke could get in a single word. Adding salt to the wound, he seemed to be in almost as chipper a mood as Emilia this morning.

"Slept like a baby," said Hawke, rubbing her eyes. "What about you, Anders?"

Anders merely shrugged. "I didn't have as many horrible guilt-ridden, tragic nightmares as usual. I count that as a win."

Yvonne stared him down for a moment, a smile slowly forming on her face. "The apprentice has become the master."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 4:22 pm

Korra

Korra gave both Mako and Bolin a nod, settling into an earthbending stance. When she saw that he was ready, she stomped on the ground, causing the earth beneath Tahno to become more fluid like quicksand as she then took a waterbending stance and caused the dirt to shoot up like arms to pull Tahno down into it.

Alistair

"I can't believe I'm agreeing with you, but killing Flemeth sounds almost fun. It wasn't too hard last time, unless you count the firebreathing dragon part," he stated.
Back to top Go down
Agent S7

Agent S7

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 26, 2013 6:34 pm

Tahno

The earth opened up, sucking the creature into it up to the head and, with a motion from Bolin, shutting on its body. The abomination snarled, its head jerking back and forth, tossing flecks of foam. Its face was twisted into a mad, impotent expression of pure murderous rage.

~

Bolin

Bolin stared at the creature and felt strangely empty. He wanted to feel scared or angry, but it was like a void had opened up inside. He just felt hollow, somehow. It had been bad enough when Tahno lost his bending, turning him from an arrogant jerk to a pitiable mess, but Bolin had quietly thought he deserved it (even though he loathed himself for thinking it).

And after the Equalist attacks, Tahno had treated the Fire Ferrets with some measure of respect, if not outright warmth. So why would...?

"I don't know what that thing is," said Bolin quietly. He stared into the sickly white eyes of the creature. "But guys...I don't think it's Tahno anymore."

~

Morrigan

"A dragon," said Morrigan with a sigh. "Right. Because there's no way you or Jares would've exaggerated that. But the problem's about more than killing her. She's been eluding us for years. After the run-in with that Hawke woman up in Kirkwall, she simply vanished. And that's what worries me...if she's been quiet, she may have been building up some kind of defense. Or perhaps..." She frowned. No, that was ridiculous.

No one woman could orchestrate a war. And there was no way even Flemeth could've known that saving Hawke would indirectly lead to a massive war between mages and templars. Besides, why on earth would she even do such a thing?

Of course, now it was time for the part the bastard king wouldn't like. "In summary, Ferelden King, I recommend that you focus resources away from Orlais and the Mage-Templar war and towards finding Flemeth."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 03, 2013 10:30 am

Mako

"Whatever that....thing....is, we need to do something about it." Mako replied, glancing at the beast with mild disgust. "I think we ought to call Chief Lin to deal with this; the police might have a better way to contain this thing. And then maybe we can try to find a way to help Tahno, if he's still in there."

Queen Anora

"And why should we do that?" Queen Anora spoke up, staring sternly at Morrigan.

"I mean you no offense, Court Mage, but why should we focus our resources toward finding a myth like Flemeth? I've heard the stories from Alistair and Bann Jares, but I do not find the Witch of the Wilds as much of a threat, myself. Should we not focus our resources on something more credible a threat to our nation?

Emilia

"So, what are we doing now, Yvonne?"
Back to top Go down
Agent S7

Agent S7

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 11:21 pm

Morrigan

"Oh, no reason," said Morrigan, smiling unpleasantly. "I didn't know you were so fond of letting a psychotic witch with a vendetta against almost everyone in the world tear a hole in the world. I suppose someone like that would obviously have our best interests at heart, wouldn't she?" She sighed. "And I was under the impression that your husband was the foolish one."

~

Yvonne

"I'm thinking we could try visiting the Korcari Wilds," she said.

~

Bolin

Within the half hour, Team Avatar had made their way to the Republic City police station to contact Lin Bei Fong...leaving Bolin behind to keep watch over Tahno.

"So," said Bolin, looking down at the creature. "How did this happen?"

"RIP AND TEAR! RIP AND TEAR YOUR GUTS!"

"I...don't remember that happening," said Bolin, grazing his stomach with a hand.

"I WILL DRINK THE BLOOD FROM YOUR VEINS AND LAUGH AS THE LIGHT LEAVES YOUR EYES!"

"Right," said Bolin. "Well, you know, I don't mean to be hatin', but that's not...a good thing. I'm strongly against that."

~

Flemeth

The first cracks were appearing. Soon. Very--very soon--the true tear would be unleashed. She took a deep breath and tasted the multiverse--it tasted like cold iron and starlight.

Very soon.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 9:39 pm

Alistair

"As much as it pains me, I agree with Morrigan," Alistair said, his face twisted into a grimace. He rubbed his chin, "You weren't there when me and Jares fought her. It was a fight to the death and she didn't care. She almost killed us, but I got the feeling she was playing with us. Whatever she is planning. It's not good."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 11:18 pm

Emilia

"Oh? Why there?" Emilia inquired curiously. "As far as I know, there isn't much in the Wilds. Do you want to run into the barbarian tribes there, perhaps?"

Anora

The Queen of Fereldan glowered at Morrigan, but eventually gave a reluctant nod to her husband.

"Very well." Anora relented. "What do you propose, then, that we do with the witch Flemeth?"
Back to top Go down
Agent S7

Agent S7

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 7:56 pm

Anders

Emilia was right, of course. What was Yvonne thinking? The huge bags under her eyes undercut her confident smile, and Anders had to wonder whether she was thinking about it at all. He had slept well the night before, even with the nightmares, but Yvonne truly looked like death warmed over.

Anders regarded her with a bemused look.

Yvonne

They wouldn't understand. Convenient, really, because Yvonne herself didn't understand. She only knew that her nightmares the previous night had started out vague...and evolved. Blurs of gaunt faces, laughing. Red in the pale swamp darkness, tendrils of it sweeping through the water. And most of all, the witch, Flemeth...waiting.

Waiting for them in the Korcari Wilds.

It was just a dream, but as a mage Yvonne knew that dreams were more than dreams. But if she told them, would they listen? And if they listened, what if they just decided that it was a trap? Trap or no, what other leads did they have?

Morrigan

"Oh, nothing complicated," said Morrigan. "I propose that we kill her. And I propose that we do it as quickly as we possibly can."

Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 9:57 pm

Emilia

"Well?" Emilia pestered still, giving her cousin an inquisitive look. "What is in the Wilds that you want to find? Or..."

Emilia stopped short, and after a moment, gave Yvonne a pensive look.

"Or perhaps, you intend to make a detour to Lothering? Is that it? If you want to visit your old home, Yvonne, all you need to do is ask..."

Anora

"It's as simple as that, is it?" Queen Anora asked, raising an eyebrow at Morrigan.

"How do you propose we kill an entity that, for all intents and purposes, appears immortal? My husband and Bann Jares fought and slew Flemeth before, and yet she still lives. How are we to kill her and make her stay dead, Court Mage? Do you have any idea of how we could accomplish that?"

((Hm, drat. I keep forgetting. I'll try to get that bio up soon, Toko, so Fenris can have someone to interact with.))
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:37 pm

(Maybe we could also get to some point where I can come in again...)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2013 10:55 pm

Sarcastic Master wrote:
(Maybe we could also get to some point where I can come in again...)

((Oh! That reminds me. Time to set up the Crossover Teams.

So, to recap:

Team Inquisition (Dragon Age Characters crossing over to Avatar)

Sten: MST
Shale: MST
Zevran: Me
Varric: Agent
Merrill: Toko

Gaang 2.0 (Avatar Characters crossing over to Dragon Age)

Tenzin: rcox1995 (will see if he's still interested)
Kya: Toko
Bumi: AI
Lin: Me
Iroh: Still needs a new player

And with that, onto starting my end of the Crossover Event.))

Koh

Across the lands of Thedas, the ever-reaching arm of Koh began to pull at reality itself, specifically targeting Sten of the Qunari, Shale of Orzammar, Zevran of the Antivan Crows, Merrill of the Dalish, and Varric of Kirkwall. Koh, without regard of what these five individuals were doing before, used his unimaginable power to exert immense pressure on these five, and slowly but surely brought them out of their reality. The very fabric of space and time around these individuals started to tear and break, and a hole was ripped across the Veil, as these five individuals were whisked away; very quickly, they passed through the lands of the Fade, and found themselves into another dimension entirely...

When the five of them came to their senses, they soon discovered themselves to be in a swamp-like place, though ethereal and filled with creatures foreign to the mortal realm...

Zevran

"Oh, my head," Zevran groaned and sat up, despite the intense pounding in his head. One moment, he had been in a delightful little city in the Anderfels, sampling some local delicacies, and the next, some unholy power had done...something to him, something to make him feel so very sick...

"What...where am I?" Slowly, Zevran became aware of his surroundings. Very quickly he stood up, and glanced around. All around him, stood a dense swamp, unlike any he had seen before...

And he wasn't alone. Around him laid a familiar looking Dwarf and Elf, and near them...a Golem and a Qunari, of all things.

"Sten? Shale?" Zevran blinked in surprise, and peered at his newfound comrades as they all came back to their senses. "My my. I never thought I'd see you two ever again..."
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 2:39 am

Sten & Shale

The Qunari growled as he regained his senses, quite confused by what had happened to put him in this condition. He had been on a mission for the Arishok with his fellow Qunari, and now he was waking up in some swamp. "Vashedan, who is responsible for this," he asked, sitting up, and finally noticed that the others near him were familiar... well, two of them. "Zevran, Shale, why am I not surprised?"

Shale came to rather easily and stood up, examining its body. "I just know some pigeons have desecrated my body," it said, but seemed satisfied after searching. "Blasted feathered pests. I see the elf and the Qunari are here as well, though I do not know the other things. Is the Warden behind this gathering? I have not seen them since leaving its company."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 12:43 am

Username: Magus1108
Name: Thora Brosca
Race: Dwarf
Mage: Obviously not
Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/art/Dwarf-Malia-145120307
Personality: Thora is a brash and impulsive young woman, who does what she sees fit, no matter how much it might inconvenience others. She is, however, loyal to those who respect her and follow her lead on matters.
History: Thora was born a castless Dwarf in the bowels of Orzammar. She and her friend Leske were hired muscle for the local Carta, run by the crimelord Beraht. During one of her various missions for Beraht, things went really bad, and she and Leske were imprisoned by the Carta. But, by the barest of luck, they both escaped and subsequently rampaged throughout the Carta headquarters, eliminating a good deal of the Carta and its leader. After managing to resist arrest by the City Guard, Thora and Leske fled to the surface to find sanctuary, leaving behind their lives in Orzammar forever.

For a few years, Thora and Leske managed to get by doing mercenary work, as it was what they were best at. Eventually the two found permanent work with a mercenary guild known as the Crimson Oars. They both worked their way up in the organization, and eventually Thora was given command of a squad of mercenaries, with Leske as her right-hand man. Thora and her team have done their fair share of work over the past decade or so, and if anything, recent destabilizing events have given them a surplus of work to do.

Now, Thora has been tasked by the Crimson Oars, via the Divine and the Chantry, to track down the elusive Apostate Anders, the man credited with starting the Mage-Templar War. And to do that, Thora has decided to track down a former companion of Anders: a former Elven slave who would know Anders better than most people in Thedas, and how he thinks...
Other:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)   When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover) - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Worlds Collide (Korra/Dragon Age Crossover)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4