New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And it made me smile

Go down 
+14
Shadow Moonseye
Plaguewalker
nando_c_s
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
Ghostmaker
Nightmare13
R0M4N
Ersher
zukoismybf
Velox
TokoToTheEnd
volleygirl
Sarcastic Master
Casey Jewels
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Velox

Velox

And it made me smile - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:26 pm

^Hmm, that sounds...like it use to be pretty frustrating...wait, your cousin goes to the same college as you?

I got past my gov. presentation thing...and I did better than I thought I would. (Still worried though. I wasn't as good as my other teammates...except for the guy that wasn't there, and didn't really do anything...<<)
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:41 pm

^Nice. I just watched Star Wars for the first time, and I think I died laughing. xD
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:50 pm

(Yeah, we're in the same apartment thingy.)

I am actually excited for the big Gan/Jeffera fight in Midnight. When I first started the fight, I was just irritated with how it was going, but now I'm starting to like it.

Oh, and I found this really cool C.S. Lewis quote on description in writing: Let me taste it for myself, and you'll have no need to tell me how I should react to the flavor.

I loves it lots. It also made me realize part of the reason that I'm really good at writing sad stuff. I do tend to 'show' more when writing sad scenes.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:20 pm

(Oh, okay. Got it.)

^Hmm...darn, I'm trying to look at that more philosophically, and with a perspective of literature, but I'm too hungry! Gotta get lunch soon...

My extra long weekend can make me smile. )
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 5:25 pm

^Hehe.

I'm smiling both because the Pre-Professional Conference for writers I went to earlier today was awesome. I really like the last speaker. She even mentioned having voices in her head.

And I'm smiling because Novus City is finally up! I've been dying to write with Kami.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:05 pm

^I'd probably smiling about Novus City more if I read more stuff (Gotta get to that...tomorrow...<<)

I'm also smiling because...I guess because of some of the stuff my mom got when she came back from the grocery store. (Even though she totally didn't tell me she was going, so we'll be going back really, really soon...)
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 6:10 pm

^Well, it's kind of a remake RP, so I have more of a personal involvement in it than you do, at the moment.

I'm smiling because tomorrow is the law school fair! And the school that I want to go to for my Criminal Justice major will be there. Plus, I'm skipping a class because of it.

And NaNoWriMo is fast approaching!
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 10:49 pm

^Sounds cool...although, I could be looking at the "skipping a class because of it" part too much. D

More Gundam 00.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:03 pm

^Hehe.

I have chocolate!

And my inspiration has switched tracks again, back to my Hunter stuff. I haven't completely lost my inspiration for Midnight, like I have for the past few months, but I want to finish my Hunter stuff tonight, so that I won't have it hanging over my head.

And my cousin is gone for the weekend, so I don't have to worry about her getting after me.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:36 am

Tortilla shell pizza last night.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:58 am

I've decided to be my slave character Siv for Halloween. She's a dancer for a traveling troupe and also one of my favorite characters.

I started searching the stores for things that would work for her costume yesterday. I won't be able to get the clothing right, but it should still be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 4:46 pm

The end of my shift. D
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 5:46 pm

Well...

My cousin was on the couch with her boyfriend when she fell asleep. He then sunk outside and left for his next class. She woke up a few minutes later and asked where he had gone. I told her 'He left. A really pretty girl walked by'.

I could not stop laughing...

And then when I went to open my English book to read the assignment, I hit myself in the face...

Also, my new background for my computer makes me smile. It's of my boyfriend and me.

And I'm almost caught up with my homework!!! Never again will I allow myself to get behind. I've been up until two in the morning the past two nights trying to catch up.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:01 pm

(^The hitting yourself in the face thing sounds like Karma for the your cousin's girlfriend thing...)

Let's see...someone finally PMing me after multiple forevers.

The amount of time that I've been spending with my friends. (I've been spending less time here though. *Iz trying to find a balance between the two*

The amount of pizza I've been getting...and Shatto Milk!!! (Disclaimer: Shatto Milk is a Milk Farm that's local to where I live and it produces awesomesauce Milk. Some Examples would be how there Skim Milk tastes like 2% or whole milk, and Root Beer Milk that tastes like a Root Beer Float. I'm sorry that you can't try any.)

Some of the stuff I've been recording recently like Two Bleach Movies. (Arceus and the Jewel of Life got deleted though. U_U)

Umm...I'm...well, I've still got a lot of training to catch up on, so nevermind. That's it for now! ^^'
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 4:52 pm

Timur liked the set I made for him. XD That makes me happy.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:35 pm

^That person sounds familiar...but I obviously have no idea who you're talking about. ^^

Alot of the things that you can find in New Worlders' sigs. )
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 6:42 pm

^Tamerlan from ASN. I call him Timur.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 11:12 am

^Oh yeah! Now I remember. D

Umm, you can just read the big and bold "SNOW DAY!!!" in my sig and understand why. D
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 2:56 pm

Velox your sig is making me smile. XD And I'm excited for the concert tonight.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 5:30 pm

I FINISHED MY NOVEL!!!

Oh my gosh...

I can't believe it... I finally finished a novel. When I first realized it was done, I was in a slight state of shock, but now it's like... Oh my gosh!

I finished!
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 9:39 pm

^...when can I read it?

Another Snow Day!!! D
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 1:31 am

^It's only the first draft. As soon as finals are over and my winter break starts (I'm on a spring/fall track), I'm going to start on the edits. I'm hoping towards Mayish to start sending it out to publishers.

And I'm smiling because I love my pirate hat. My roommates don't even look at me funny any more when I'm wearing it.

Also, only a seven school days left, then I'm on break!
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:57 am

^Casey you should find a real editor to edit it. Not that you aren't capable of doing it yourself, but still. That's what I plan on doing anyways.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:57 am

^I need to do the first bit of edits myself, though, to fix timeline issues/personality inconsistency/etc. My grandma is a professional editor of sorts, even though right now she doesn't really edit more than her husband's books, as she's retired. However, back when I was working on Midnight for my Senior Project, she said that she would edit it, so... Plus, I'm sure that I can get other people to look at it, like my Senior English teacher and my mother, both who are really good with the grammar stuff. Basically, I've got people who are willing to help me out for free. If I still feel as if my manuscript needs help, then I'll go to an active professional editor.

And I could go on, but we're getting off-topic...

I've decided that its not worth going to the rest of my math classes for this semester, where I'm going to be retaking it anyways next semester. It feels weird, purposely missing the class, but it takes some of the stress out of my life. And it means that I don't have to go out into the cold just yet.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 4:45 pm

Just being online with all my friends makes me smile, but now I'm alittle jealous of you Casey. I wish my book was finished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: And it made me smile   And it made me smile - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

And it made me smile
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next