New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))

Go down 
+5
roman_tic_kataang
almostinsane99
Casey Jewels
TokoToTheEnd
Magus1108
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:01 pm

The blanket still over her face, Kami gave a nod of her head. "Yeah. That's it." Maybe not with the sickness that Alissa was thinking of, but she still was sick all the same, and in more ways than one. What if somebody found out about her? Suddenly, staying under the covers all day didn't sound like such a bad plan.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 8:02 pm

Rachel was shewing but not really eating some muffins. She was tired this morning and a bit distracted, glancing over at the Slytherin table. Lucas saw her look and smiled at her, pointing to Ken, indicating that she was looking at him. Rachel scowled and Lucas laughed.

------

Riddley had a book out in front of her and was obliviouss to most of the chatter around her. She was reading a novel that she had picked up and it was simply fascinating.
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04, 2011 9:33 pm

Quinton

"Oi, since when are you my mum," Quinton mumbled sleepily, pulling the covers over his head. "I'll get up on my own, go down to breakfast or something."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 4:47 pm

Andrew looked up as he sat in the Slytherin table. Seeing as there were still quite a few spots open, he waved over at Nikola, inviting her to sit next to him with a small smile. After all, it was good to sit with someone who wasn't a complete dunderhead.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05, 2011 7:38 pm

Nikola's eyes caught onto the motion aimed at her. She waved and walked over to Andrew. She sat down and looked up at the windows. Every day she was nervous for the post. Nervous because maybe one morning she would wake up and see another horrible new law or a new arrest. There was always a bit of tension in the Great Hall when the owls flew in, a little bit quieter. She released the though and greeted her friend.
"Good Morning Andrew." She greeted him. Her eyes still lingered on the windows for a moment until she turned to face the Slytherin.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 3:53 pm

Andrew watched her eyes glance over at the windows. He knew that she was nervous about the owl post. So was he. Nonetheless, he plastered on a reassuring smile on his face, "Don't worry. They'll never take us alive."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 8:59 pm

Rachel frowned as someone else sat down at the Slytherin table next to Andrew, though it quickly faded to a smile. She looked around the table. She knew she should sit here with her fellow Hufflepuffs, but Rachel thought that they wouldn't mind. She stood and walked over.

"Hey Luke," she said to her brother, who just grinned at her. "Mind if I sit here?"

"Yes I do, but I think Ken might have a seat next to him," he said. Rachel opened her mouth to say something to her brother, but she looked at Ken instead, as if asking if it was okay.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 9:03 pm

Nikola chuckled. "Is that supposed to be comforting?" She asked him. She appreciated the sentiment though. Hogwarts would always go down swinging. The thought of another battle at Hogwarts both frightened and appealed to her. She was afraid of seeing the horrible things her parents had only barely told her about, they never went into detail. At the same time she wished that she could show that she was as brave as her parents. She shook away that thought as well and decided to focus on her muffin.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:15 am

Monica quietly regarded the girl that had spoken to her, registering that she had met the girl the other night. Silently, the young gorgon conceded that the girl had beautiful eyes before returning her focus to the fireplace.

"Kaliméra su," she said softly, trying to be discreet about looking back at the girl and her eyes, also noticing that her hair was also an odd coloration; pink perhaps. She curled her wings around her protectively, but she continued to peek over shyly.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07, 2011 2:00 pm

Ken glanced over at Lucas and Rachel as he heard his name. "I don't mind at all," he said as he offered her a smile. "I'm always glad to be in your company." Such sweet words made him sick, but it was amazing what people would do because of love. Rachel could be useful, down the road.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:02 am

Quinn regarded Monica with a smile. She didn't understand what Monica said, but she didn't worry about it. She noticed how Monica's wings were framing her. They seemed to be encasing her.

"It seems you are a little shy." Quinn told her nicely, "That's how I was when it was my first year. Do you want to come down and have breakfast with me?" She offered, still clutching her book. She thought maybe Monica could use a little company on her first day.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 10:05 pm

Alissa

"Oh," Alissa replied, suddenly worried for Kami now. "Do you, um, want me to get Professor Kingsley?"

Edward

"If you insist," Edward replied with a light shrug, not realizing the motion was wasted on Quinton at the moment. "I was just hoping you might like to join me for breakfast, Quinton. But if you insist..."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09, 2011 11:33 pm

Monica was taken aback by the girl's suggestion; didn't she know what she was? She didn't want friends, as it was too dangerous to have friends. But as she opened her mouth to turn down the girl, she met the girl's eyes again and her voice froze in her throat.

She found that the only thought her mind could grasp was how beautiful the girl's eyes were. The words spilled from her lips without her awareness, voice soft and uncertain, "I shouldn't; I'm dangerous," She continued to watch the older girl from behind her wings, eyes locked with her bright and alluring aquamarine eyes.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:51 pm

Rachel blushed slightly and nodded. She was too glad to be mad at her brother. Besides getting him back wasn't her style.

"Thank you," she said to Ken. "So how has things better so far? Glad to be back at Hogwarts?"
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:02 pm

Quinton

"Oh for Merlin's sake" Quinton muttered before sitting up. "Fine, though I have no idea why my company is so important to you when there are many more cheery people to be around, I'll go eat breakfast with you."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 9:27 pm

"I don't know. Maybe? It's just what I'd do. You know me. I'm not going to meekly surrender to the authorities when they're ready to kill me or worse," he told her with a small smile. He paused for a moment, a frightening thought entering his mind.

"Unless it was a choice between you or me. Better it's me that goes down," he said before he even realized he said it aloud. He blushed slightly, looking down.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 2:55 pm

"I would do the same," she said honestly, she would trade herself for anyone there. She knew very well that it is better to lose one than to lose many. She knew that Hogwarts would always be a place of unity. She decided to change the subject, noting that her friend had seemed embarrassed. He had no reason to be, but no matter.
"Wonder what the Prophet has to say today." She said, being careful of her word choice in such a public place. Her parents had taught her better than that. She was just hoping that soon they would be able to fight against the minister, and then they wouldn't have to be afraid.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 3:28 pm

(I lost my post. *sob* So have this shorter post instead.)

Kami squeezed her eyes tighter shut, as if that could somehow make Alissa go away. But still the words hung in the air, demanding that she say or do something. Did she want Kingsley to come here? No... She wasn't a coward. Cowards were weaklings, and she wasn't that, was she?

Abruptly, she pulled the covers down and slid out of bed. She walked towards her trunk, careful not to even glance in Alissa's direction. "Go away," she muttered. "I'm up." And she was trembling, which was the last thing she wanted the strange girl to notice.

---

"Hogwarts is my home," Ken said. "Where I can be myself, and where I can be with my friends, and where I can see you. It's hard not to be happy here." Oh, this was all too easy.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 7:33 pm

Rachel blushed when he said "and where I can see you." Lucas snickered and then let out a cry as Rachel kicked him under the table.

"I enjopy being here as well. Especially because I get to see you...all." She gestured to others at the table.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 9:59 pm

Andrew smiled slightly, looking up at Nikola and resisting the urge to shake his head a little. He was selfish, he knew. There were few people he was willing to sacrifice himself for and Nikola was one of them. She cared for others more than herself, on the other hand, and that not only frustrated him but was again one of the reasons he'd sacrifice himself for.

"Oh, the usual. Dark Wizards and Witches everywhere, a few more privileges, not rights, of course, that we have to give up so the Minister can keep us safe," he said dryly. Really, he believed Potter shouldn't be in power anymore. He lived too much in the past. Voldemort was gone and the only way Dark Wizards were going to be a threat again is if he drove people to becoming Dark Wizards to fight him.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 2:03 pm

She half-smiled. She was amused, but also concerned.
"I'm sure." She chuckled, and then added in a serious note, "But make sure the wrong people don't hear you speak like that. There hasn't been any interference at Hogwarts yet, but one can never be too careful." She sipped on her juice quietly.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 13, 2011 8:48 pm

"Of course. I'll be an nice, obedient Hogwarts student who happens to be in Slytherin," he told her with a chuckle before wearing a serious expression, "Don't worry. I'll be careful."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:12 pm

"Good, I wouldn't want to see one of my friends get into trouble. You may not have known this, but I don't have too many, you see." She told him as though it weren't obvious that her dreamy, absent-minded, personality type didn't mesh with most people.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:10 pm

Quinn regarded the young first year. She remembered reading something about her odd appearance over the summer, but she couldn't wuite put her thumb on it. She obsered Monica's appearance, trying not to stare too long as it would've been rude. She slowly realized what Monica could be. Quinn then noticed her eyes were locked onto Monica's for a moment so she slowly looked to the floor beneath Monica.

"You are... a Gorgon aren't you?" She tried to ask politely.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 7:28 pm

"Pfft. People are idiots. If you ask me, they're not worthwhile people if they are able to do anything but love you," Andrew told her with a small grin, unconsciously placing his hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))   Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!)) - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Children of Slytherin ((Open!!!!))
Page 9 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next