New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Avatar: The Birth of a New World

Go down 
+3
almostinsane99
TokoToTheEnd
Magus1108
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:08 pm

Meng and Aunt Wu are accepted, Casey. Alright. We only have a few more characters to be made now, I think, and then we can begin!
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 6:54 pm

I finished my profiles for The Boulder and Chong.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:10 pm

All right. They are accepted. And hm. I may as well take Lily as an power-played character of sorts, since I'm too lazy to write a bio for her. Once Toko finishes her characters we can begin, I think.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:11 pm

(I'll take Lily to accompany Chong.)

Username: almostinsane99
Name: Lily
Bender: No
Appearance: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100722154442/avatar/images/thumb/0/0a/Lily.png/692px-Lily.png
Personality: Like her husband, Lily is relaxed and opt
History: Lily married Chong when she was younger, back when he used to serenade her. She travels the world with Chong, telling stories, singing, and playing her flute.
Other:

(Oh, sorry, Magus. If you want, I'll just delete this.)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:12 pm

((Works for me, AI.))
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 7:31 pm

Made some changes to Chong, hopefully he'll work better as a character now.
Back to top Go down
Ersher

Ersher

Location : On the run from two of the most beatiful dangerous Fire Nation women I've ever met, Azula & Ty Lee.

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 10:56 pm

So I take it we aren't gonna start any time soon.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:04 pm

Waiting for Toko to finish her characters.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:40 am

Finished
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 7:10 pm

(Does this mean we can start?)
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:35 pm

((Great, we'll start now! The only characters that are to be used, at this moment, shall be Haru, Meng, Aunt Wu, Mai, Katara, Toph, and Longshot.))

((....I wanted to make a general RP post to start this off, but nothing comes to mind. Ok. I guess MST can just start us off with posting with Katara. She needs to be waking up with a rather painful headache, MST. She'll find herself to be inside a makeshift tent, with a few bandages wrapped around injured areas. I think that should be all you need to know. After that post, we can move on from there.))
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:58 pm

Katara

Ugh, my head is killing me, Katara thought as she woke up. She opened her eyes and immediately shut them again, the light making the pain in her head worse. And it wasn't just her head, parts of her body were feeling sore at best. As she adjusted to the light, she found that she was in a tent, and was confused about this. "Where am I," she wondered, and began to sit up slowly. Then she remembered, "Sokka!"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:51 pm

Longshot looked up at the shout. He had been stoking the fire, but it seemed that his and Toph's guess and awoke. He turned to Toph and spoke, his voice coming out harsh as it always was. His voice box had been cut years ago. There was still a red, ugly scar crossing his neck. Still, he considered himself lucky. Any deeper and he would have died.

"She's awake. Perhaps you should go see her. Another girl would put her at ease," he told her in short, scratchy sentences.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:14 pm

Toph lifted her light green eyes to Longshot and then turned her head towards tent. "I'll see what I can do." The young teen pushed herself up off of the ground and moved towards the tent. Her bare feet hit the dirt with a light thump, sending an energy similar to sonic waves out into the ground. The landscape came alive under her feet, showing her what her eyes could never see.

And because of her special way of seeing, she had "seen" the rescued girl awaken several minutes before Longshot had heard her cry out.

Toph stopped outside of the tent and pushed the flap aside with one hand. "It's alright," she said as she stepped inside. "You're safe."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:24 pm

Katara looked toward the entrance as a young girl, younger than she was, came in. She nodded and grimaced as she laid back down, her injuries making her feel pretty bad. "What happened," she asked, and looked around for some water to heal herself with.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:09 pm

Toph stepped fully into the tent and let the flap fall back into place. "You washed up on the beach," she said to the girl. A smile split across her face, at the irony of it all. "And to think, you're from the Water Tribe." What would be even more ironic was if the girl was a waterbender, but she would try not to rub it in too much--at least, not right now.

"I'm Toph."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:17 pm

(So....I'm waiting. Ok.)
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 7:59 pm

Katara frowned for a moment before remembering. "Oh yeah, there's was a huge storm, the waves were fierce, my boat was flipped over," she said. "I'm Katara, thank you for helping me."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 8:07 pm

Mai

The young Fire Nation girl sat near the started fire, getting a little closer to it for warmth. She glanced at Longshot for a moment before returning her gaze to the fire. It had been a few days since these two strange kids had rescued her from possibly dying on the beach due to her wounds, much like the other girl they had rescued just the other day (Mai found it a bit hard to believe two ship wrecks had occurred days within each other, near this beach, but she had seen stranger things) and thus far Mai had stayed with them. The young teenager had considered leaving them after the bandage on her head came off, but in the end she found the idea too...troublesome to entertain. At least for right now.

((Just so everyone knows, Mai washed up on the beach that Katara washed up on a few days before the RP's story began. Her wounds were more extensive than Katara's, which made her and Longshot stay near the beach long enough to find Katara.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:42 pm

Longshot regarded Mai thoughtfully. The girl seemed to be healing up fine. It was strange how he and Toph discovered the remains of two shipwrecks in the past few days. Maybe this was a sign from the spirits that he and Toph should be healers. He allowed himself to smile at the thought of Toph as a healer.

"What is the Fire Nation like?" he asked curiously. Her clothes had obviously not been Earth Kingdom or Water Tribe and she certainly didn't look like an Airbender, so that left Fire Nation.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:04 pm

Mai

"Hot and dry." Mai answered curtly. Her eyes turned back to the fire, almost mesmerized by its glow. Fire...it sure held a lot of memories for her, both good and bad. It was hard to think about her old life sometimes, but Mai usually had a lot of time to herself, so she often found herself doing just that. Especially the past few days, when she had had nothing to do but think.

Mai turned her head slightly when she heard the howl of a wolf in the distance. She turned her gaze to Longshot. "Expecting any company?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:28 am

"Eh." Toph shrugged. "It's Longshot you should be thanking, not me." She plopped down next to Katara and offered the girl a smile. "He seems to be into the rescuing damsels business. Not that I'm a damsel." She reached down and flicked a small rock out from between her toes.

"Oh, and who is this Sokka? Your boyfriend?"

(I'll try to post with Meng and Aunt Wu tomorrow. I am ahead of word count at the moment, but I am behind in homework...)
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 10:05 am

"No, Sokka is my brother," Katara said solemnly. "He and my dad went to fight against our sister tribe in the North, and he was captured. I'm trying to go rescue him before..." She stopped speaking at this point, and put her head in her hands, trying to not cry. The thought was just too horrible to speak aloud. After a moment she pulled her head back up, and continued, "I was leaving my village and then I got caught up in a storm, and wound up here."

Last edited by manysidestome on Wed Nov 03, 2010 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:10 pm

Longshot frowned, shaking his head in answer as he picked up his bow, stood up, and nocked an arrow. He closed his eyes,, trying to detect any tell-tale sounds of intruders.

"Are you any good in a fight?" he asked her. Almost everyone he met at least knew how to defend themselves. As long as the world was in the cursed state it is in, people would know how to fight.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:45 pm

((Correction, MST. Only Sokka was captured by the North.))

Mai

Mai wordlessly lifted to knives from within her clothes. Her head whipped toward the distance when a thudding sound started to be heard. Then a few seconds later a giant wolf burst into view, growling like mad and showing off its large, vicious teeth. It passed by Mai and Longshot in an instant and came to stop by the tent Katara and Toph were under. It ripped the tent off from the ground and growled at the two girls under it. It gave a loud, piercing bark and....

.....Started to lick Katara from head to toe, its tail wagging back and forth happily. The wolf gave another bark and nudged the Water Tribe girl.

((I only mentioned this briefly before, I think, but Katara has a Spirit Guide Animal like Aang has Appa. Hers is a giant wolf named Nanuk.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Avatar: The Birth of a New World   Avatar: The Birth of a New World - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Avatar: The Birth of a New World
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next