New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)

Go down 
+3
Casey Jewels
almostinsane99
TokoToTheEnd
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 9:05 pm

Michael couldn't help but laugh at the expressions on those spoiled girls' faces. He grinned and leaned back in his chair next to Amethyst, "You know, I take it back. I like the psycho."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 11:05 pm

Amethyst looked at the boy.
"I don't. He's killed us all. We'll never make it throuh the semester now." She told him quite seriously. She darted her eyes in that manic way between Michael an Halli Newton.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:19 am

Michael rolled his eyes at the girl, "What can a prissy cheerleader do to us? Other than give us AIDS?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 10:02 am

Kirsten stood and walked over to Halli, grinning. She flashed a quick smile at Wade.

"I don't generally like boys, but I have to give you some credit for doing his to Halli."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 6:52 pm

"You have no idea. The last time this happened the kid transferred out of the school halfway through the semester. The don't mess around." She told him warily.
"Listen, all I'm saying is, watch your back okay? They've already chased half of the sane people out of this place. If it's just us crazies left, I don't think I'll make it through another semester." She stood up and went to get her lunch.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 9:48 pm

"You're really over-exaggerating things, aren't you?" he asked, rolling his eyes. He sighed, "Nonetheless, I'll brush up on my horror tropes."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 14, 2010 11:12 pm

Ariel shut her book and stuffed it into her bag before looking up at Dallas. "If all of my classes are like this, I don't think that I can keep up." She stood up and slung her backpack up over her should and then moved closer to Dallas. "Thank you for not leaving me. I'm glad that I don't scare you away."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 9:05 am

Looking quite proud, Wade struck a heroic pose, "Aww, shucks, apparent-lesbian-of-whom-I-just-met, it was honestly nothing. No one threatens my bestest buddy and gets away with it...I wanted to use dynamite, but since I don't have permission to kill other player characters, I had to settle for less...but it was funny, huh?" Giving the girl a curt bow, he grabbed Amethyst by the arm and dragged her over to where Michael was sitting, snagging another kid's lunch along the way.

"Okay, gang. It has come to my attention via reading the previous posts, that this cheerleader and her groupies, er, cronies, are some bad mamma-jammas. Crazy-girl of whom I have also met, I dub thee my newest best friend...either way, seems like the school bicycle has lumped you in with me.

Scratching his head, Wade looked at Michael and Amethyst, "Alright, so now going on the assumption that I did not read the previous posts, I need to know what you guys know about her...and you need to eat." said Wade, sliding the tray towards Amethyst.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 1:46 pm

Kirsten frowned. She was not a lesbian, though it did seem that way didn't it? Kirsten sighed and went back to her friends.

'That is exactly why I don't like boys. Always assuming things.'
--------
Prince opened her sketch book and started to draw again. If she was going to be anti-social, then she was going to have to keep herself busy.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:09 pm

"What the hey?" said Wade as he noticed that at the very same table at which they were seated, a young girl had the nerve to pull out a sketch pad and be anti-social...that was his job! "You know, it's not very fun being anti-social by yourself!" said Wade as reached over and pulled her into the group.

Wade smiled at the newly recruited girl, "Well hello, lucky shopper. You are customer number three and have the special opportunity of being selected to join the most bad-ass group on this here campus. Now, all we need is your name and special abilities...and credit card number, swear to God it's legit. I mean, just look at this face!" he said pointing to his own face while wearing a rubber mask of Richard Nixon.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:21 pm

Prince looked at Wade in alarm. This wasn't her plan. She could not make friends here. She had to make her experience the worse she could possibly make it so her parents would take her back. Besides the kid seemed a little...odd.

"Go away," Prince said. "I'm fine."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:37 pm

"Oh ho!" Wade scoffed, looking Prince in the eye, "Me thinks thine inner monologue sayeth otherwise. So come on and talk to Unca Kidpool. And don't look at me like that, seriously, it scares the hell out of me...like cows...always staring...." Said Wade, wandering off in his own thoughts.

Giving his head a shake, he looked back at Prince, "Yeah, I know I seem a little off. You think your life is tough, I'll be perfectly frank with you...you don't know shit, and I'll leave it at that." said Wade, absolutely point blank. "Now look, you've got a story, I may have a solution; but you need to spill, and whatever else you may think of me...I want an answer...from all three of you."

Yeah, because this is the awesome way to make friends. Would you like to hold them at gunpoint too?

Wade muttered to himself, "I'm considering it, but I'm thinking it may be last option." Directing himself to Prince, "Look, the name's Wade...Wade Wilson, but I would prefer you call me Kidpool. Now, since I'm being the nice and formal type, could I please have a name?"

Are you going to knee-cap her if she doesn't? queried his inner voice.

"Possibly."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:41 pm

"Prince," Prince said. But she didn't say anything else. First off he was making her uncomfortable, but she had a feeling if she didn't try to humor the boy, then her life here would be hell and not the kind that she wanted. "Pleasure Kidpool."

Prince looked at her drawing. Right now it was just an outline of two people in the middle of a tango. She could tell which one was the man and girl, but she wondered if anyone else could deciper her chicken scratch at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:51 pm

Wade smiled, "Prince huh? I like it. Makes you sound like a vigilante hero. Say, do you have any martial training at all, cause if you don't I could train you. I mean it's not gonna be free or anything...unless you join our club. Memberships are exclusive, and they are not handed out freely."

Wade turned his head to look at the girl's drawing, "The Tango huh? Meh, can't say I really learned how to dance...circumstances kinda denied me that kinda thing...How bout you? You know how to dance?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 2:52 pm

"Thank you," Prince said softly. For once she was glad she was not a babbler but the complete opposite. She blushed slightly at his compliment and nodded. "Ballroom."
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:01 pm

"Ballroom, huh? Sweet. I saw some of that, not personally or anything, but it was pretty cool. Definitely takes a lot of stamina, so you'd be prime for martial training, so I'll tell you what. Um, I'm...well, uh..." Wade started shifting nervously.

"Well, How bout, um, if I teach you to fight...could you teach me how to dance? Or something like that? Aw, geeze, I'm not good at this kind of thing." He said, scratching the back of his neck nervously. "Believe it or not, I'm actually pretty good at sewing, so, um, I could make you an outfit like mine. Er, ah, well, not like mine, but you know, a costume and stuff..." Wade said, blushing under his mask.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:04 pm

"Teach eachother," Prince asked, her voice getting quieter and quieter by the second. Soon she would just be mouthing her words and Prince shook her head. Maybe she shouldn't let her time here be awful.

'But what about my parents? Should I accept they don't want me?'

Prince was conflicted, but she nodded to Wade. "Teach, but no costume. Fine with my looks."

Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:26 pm

Wade looked partially crestfallen, "Well, shoot, and I already had some awesome costume ideas...but okay." said Wade, quickly getting over it. Well, alright, sounds like we have a plan. So, uh, when would you like to start? Cause, I pretty much have all day free, in fact, what class do you have next? I'm supposed to see the Principal, but I'll get there eventually." said Wade, waving his hand as if it were a minor thing.

He needed to work on his flirting, that much was certain.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 3:28 pm

Prince was confused. Was he going to follow her to her next class? Prince felt her face become warm. She wasn't use to people showing real interest in her.

"Ballroom dancing," Prince said, which was very good luck if he wanted to learn it.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:45 pm

"Look... Kidpool. Can you let us go?" Michael asked inn annoyance as the boy's grip around him was tighter than was comfortable. He slipped out and sighed, "I'll be part of your club. Just don't touch me without permission again."
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 7:28 pm

Amethyst pushed the tray away. Her face was quite pale. She kept her head down, because she knew she was starting to look manic. She could handle holding some sort of a conversation with one normal person, but she was starting to feel claustrophobic, and a little nauseous. This boy scared her. Almost as much as the boy who she had stayed next door to in the hospital over the summer.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 8:27 pm

"And let her go too," Michael added, spotting the look on Amethyst's face. She looked panicked and he really couldn't blame her at all. It wasn't everyday a psychotic kid befriended you.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:24 am

"Wha?" said Wade looking at Michael and Amethyst, "But you guys haven't answered any of my questions yet!" exclaimed Wade as he sighed in defeat, "Okay, fine, but hold on..."

Rummaging through his backpack, Wade pulled out two red and black walkie-talkies....or something akin to that nature, "You guys are part of my group...more than that, you guys are like family, distant, newly discovered family, but never-the-less...if you guys ever need me, just call me, okay?" he said, handing the both of them the red and black communication devices.

"Oh, yeah, and they have biometric identification systems built in, so they'll only work for you guys once you've used them at least once." He said giving them a thumbs up.

Turning back to Prince, he smiled, "So, Ballroom dancing is your next class? Wow, fate must be on my side or something! In fact, I got just the outfit for the occasion...not the one I won off of Kid-Taskmaster, but that's a different thing and completely irrelevant. I can't wait to get started!"

Last edited by Warboss_Spriggs on Tue Nov 16, 2010 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 8:42 am

Dallas

"No worries. It's fine. Now how about we go eat some lunch?" Dallas suggested. He felt a sudden blood-lust coming onto him again, urging him to drink from Ariel right now. However Dallas again resisted the urge, and made his fangs retreat back into his gums. Now was not the time to make any hasty decisions...

((Hm. Not sure what to do with my other characters now.))
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:48 pm

Ariel nodded happily. "I'm starving." She patted her stomach for emphasis and then looked back up at Dallas. "Is something wrong? I didn't offend you or something, did I?" She moved closer to him, almost touching him as she looked up in concern.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)   Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Covert Undercover Night Trucker (T-M/Accepting)
Page 7 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next