New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

This World

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

This World - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 02, 2010 3:40 pm

"That is kind of you, but I meant what if I had dragged Sayo down with me. I don't like unnecessary death," Amy said. Then she looked back at the Killer. "Interimo that reminds me. My friends and their families are off-limits from now on. Do not go near them."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:18 pm

Killer

"As you command, Mistress." the Killer said, giving a bow.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:07 pm

"Don't worry, I'm not going too fast," Orion told Zach with a smile as he, unknowingly, increased his speed as he skated by his girlfriend, "I only crash if I'm going too fast for my skates to slow down on their own."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:06 am

Amy smiled slightly. She then walked to a window, opening it.

"Can you feel it," she asked. "The energy in the air? There was a reason why I was reborn here. I feel strong here." She started to giggle, then stopped. "Where is Carla, my dux ducis? She should be here too, happy about my memories returned."
-------
"If you get hurt Orion, I swear I won't come visit you in the hospital," Zach warned, only half joking. "But ok."
-------
Jacob and Jillian slowly made their way out of the skating rink.

"Well that sucks, but they did get there first."

"Yeah and I'm not about to go ask Orion if he'd take his date somewhere else."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 12:52 pm

Killer

"I can go retrieve her if you wish, Mistress." the Killer offered.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:00 pm

Orion smiled mischievously at his girlfriend and wrapped an arm around her waist. He raised an eyebrow, "Mind if I spin you around? I caught the girl in those classes most of the time."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:05 pm

"Please," Amy said nodding. She wanted to talk to them both about how things would go form here. Amy was never in a rush to do her job, but she wanted to be clear on everything. "And take you're time. Zach won't be back until late."
-------------
"Most of the time," Zach said, raising an eyebrow. But she didn't want Orion to let her go just yet. "Ok. But if you drop me I get to knock you over."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 2:56 pm

((Just wanted to post in here to bump the thread, just to make sure it didn't get put into the Role Play Graveyard. Alec should be posting in here soon, I believe, once he's done rediscovering the character of Jacob. I think.))
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 11:40 pm

((Just wanted to bump this thread up some one last time, to make sure it doesn't disappear while I'm on my sort of vacation.))
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:50 pm

Carla

There is no need for retrieval, Domina." Carla stated formally as she walked towards Amy, or at least, her form. There was a key in Carla's hand, and she slipped it into her pocket as she bowed lightly and formally. One could never be sure how Amy would feel when she remembered.

"It is wonderful to see you again."
---------------
Jacob

"**** no, he can not see us here." Jacob added as he quickly walked out of the rink with Jillian. Having Zach know was bad enough, but if Orion found out? Too embarrassing, Jacob decided.

Jacob looked at Jillian apprehensively as he leaned against the railing of the cold, dark, and small balcony. Zach had forced them to spend time together, unfortunately. Well... not unfortunately exactly. Jillian wasn't that bad, Jacob had learned. It was still low of Zach to go off with Orion and pair Amy and Sayo up like that. Jennifer wasn't even around now. Propbably because of Zach.

A lantern glowed carefully beside Jacob as he sat down on a weird long chair. The boy stared up at the cloudy sky quietly, basking in the silence for a few seconds before he realized Jillian was talking about something; and, Jacob was not even sure what was being said.

He looked towards Jillian carefully, raising his eyebrows expectantly for clarification.

Jillian looked at Jacob. Zach had forced them to spend time with eachother and so no one would see them, Jacob had dragged him to a small, dark balcony. A lantern glowed on the table between the them as they sat on the chaise lounges.

"Hey Jacob do you think Zach's right?"

The boy raised an eyebrow at him in question.

"About you know, finding a real relationship?" Jillian stated questioningly.

Jacob did not know how to respond to this question. Was Jillian asking him out in some weird gay way? ..... How the hell was Jacob supposed to respond? Wait... what if Jillian was just asking an innocent question? ****. Jacob had know idea what to say as he looked at Jillian. Time must have been going slowly, or Jillian was stupid, because the other boy didn't seem to think Jacob hadn't replied yet. Which one was it? Jacob wasn't sure, his heart was beating too quickly now.

"Maybe. I guess it depends on if I meet the right person for me,"Jacob finally replied, deciding to be calm and uncaring as he shrugged in reply as well. It didn't work though, Jacob noticed as Jillian stared at his mouth. "****. Should I have said Girl instead of person? ... It probably wouldn't have mattered much... Jillian does look like a chick after all," Jacob realized as he shifted his weight awkwardly.

"Sorry Zach made us hang out," Jillian replied as he checked his watch.

Jacob sat up as he looked at Jillian. This was awkward... "It's.... whatever. Dude, you're not that bad," Jacob reassured, not wanting to see Jillian be so depressing for some reason. Why did he care? Everyone inside was beginning to count down as Jillian began to stare at Jacob again. "I know I--Jillian why do you keep staring at my mouth?" Jacob added cautiously as he began to wonder whether or not he should just run inside already.

Time slowed down once again as the people counting inside made it to the final five seconds. Jillian seemed worried about something, Jacob realized as he, unwittingly, began to move closer to his effeminate friend. "Jill..?-" Jacob began to ask questioningly, only to be cut off as Jillian suddenly kissed him. Time stopped entirely for a few seconds as Jacob just sat there, unsure what to do. Should he kill Jillian, kill Zach, run, fight, yell, reassure...? Jacob didn't know what to do as Jillian began to apologize loudly. Then another idea entered Jacob's mind, and on reflex, Jacob kissed Jillian back. He made sure to show Jillian what a real sudden first kiss should feel like, before he backed away slowly.

"What?" Jillian asked questioningly as Jacob just sat there, their faces a few inches apart.

Jacob quickly backed away and sat down again, looking away before he replied, "I don't know...."

Damn, New years felt like it was forever ago. Jacob still questioned whether or not it had really happened. But that didn't last for long as he looked up towards Jillian. It was just one of the few things that had happened to Jacob recently, amongst the therapy, his Father's death, Jacob's sudden burst of money, his tragic bit of news media fame, his Mom's relationship issues, his small town's whole problem with serial killing... Jillian was definitely the best thing that had happened to Jacob recently, the boy knew. After all, he couldn't even spend the money yet.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:47 pm

"Deal," Orion told his girlfriend with a grin, taking a moment to kiss her before spinning around, thinking himself quite the charmer.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:30 am

Jillian nodded, sighing in relief.

"I can only imagine what the others would say if they found out." He looked at Jacob and then at the ground. He was still nervous around him. "Where should we go now?"
----------
Zach smiled as she was spun. It was actually really fun and Orion did not drop her, thankfully.
----------
"You too," Amy said, glad that both were here. She turned to the window and smiled. "It's good to be here. I've always enjoyed this part. Humans are interesting creatures. So unaware. It makes me laugh." Amy giggled and turned back to Carla and the Killler. "Don't you think so?"
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 12:21 pm

Orion grinned as he caught Zach and for good measure, dipped her, "Didn't I tell you once that I could be charming if I wanted to?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 7:20 pm

Killer

"Indeed. Humans are such...interesting creatures, to say the least." the Killer replied.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:50 pm

Carla

Carla stood still calmly as she looked at Amy for a few seconds, trying to gleam as much information about the Goddess in as little time as possible. Her interest in humans was good, better then outright boredom. But was she attached to any of them? Did she care? That was what Carla really needed to know at this point ... Still, it was wonderful to see Amy, the real Amy, once again.

Carla clasped her hands together before replying, "Yes Humans are quite interesting, Domina," she stated before exhaling quietly and continuing on. "I think that is what makes them so endearing, right?"
-------------------------
Jacob

Jacob's stomach turned as he thought about what might happen if Orion found out...

"I don't care. You hungry?"
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 2:55 pm

Killer

"Endearing?" the Killer echoed, giving a chuckle in response. "Hm, I suppose you could put it that way, Carla. However, I have a different opinion of these lesser beings. I think that they are a race of filthy little savages that needed to be put out of their misery long ago...but that is just my opinion, after all. And no offense meant, Mistress, if I offended you somehow."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:01 am

"No you are right," Amy said, nodding. "They are a bad, bad race and deserve to be punished for it." She looked at Carla and nodded at her. "But I find them too fascinating to kill them all quickly." She turned back to the window, grinning wickedly. "After all we can have some fun with them before."
----------
"I am," Jillian said realizing it after Jacob had said something. "Do you want to get something to eat?"
----------
Zach let out a small cry as Orion dipped her. Then she started laughing.

"I can see that now."

(Amy is creepy. XD I wanted her to be evil, but in a cheerful and innocent kind of way.)
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:18 pm

(New Amy depresses me. But she is kind of funny.)
Carla

Carla nodded in response, resisting the urge to sigh. It would seem Amy's rather simple life (in this human body, at least,) did the opposite of what Carla had hoped. Slow deaths of humans? That just seemed cold.

But Carla would do nothing to stop Amy. Her job was to influence and protect, nothing more, she knew.
--------------------------
Jacob

Jacob glanced back at the ice rink once again before looking back at Jillian and replying, "Yeah, I'm pretty hungry now."

Last edited by Alec on Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:55 pm

(OOC: Where's nice, innocent Amy? LOL. I miss her.)

"So you didn't believe me? I'm hurt, Zach-chan," he told her with a mock-hurt expression on his face.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:20 pm

Killer

"So, what now, Mistress? What will be your next move, from here on out?" the Killer asked curiously. "Hm, are you going to hit the humans with another plague? Ah, how I enjoyed the Black Death that hung over Europe, so long ago! It'd be most satisfying to see that occur here in the world's capital. Or perhaps a more supernatural method is needed..."

((Am I the only one who likes the new Amy? Then again, I'm always a sucker for villains. Especially female villains.))
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:20 pm

(I like new Amy.)

"A plague would be nice to have again," Amy said, pondering. "But it would be interesting to see what is best for them all. What would cause the most damage where it count." She looked at Carla and smiled at her. "But don't worry it won't happen anytime soon."
----------
"Zach-chan?" Zach pulled away and scowled at her boyfriend. She started skating away, hiding a smile.
---------
Jillian took hold of Jacob's hand, then let it go, then took it again. Then he looked at his boyfriend almost as if he wanted approval.

"Where should we go then? My parents aren't home and I'm a pretty good cook."
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:50 pm

Carla

Carla breathed quietly as she looked between Amy and her partner/rival. Humans were going to be slaughtered eventually, all because Carla had failed once again. Not even surrounding Amy with kind friends, a pleasant environment, and a loved one helped stop Amy's disappointment and dislike of Humanity. Perhaps it was time to pack up and quit now, considering the losing streak that Carla was going through.

She wouldn't though. Carla knew that she would never give up in these, as they were referred to by her rival, these little games. There was always the chance that perhaps, Carla was preventing outright destruction of humanity... She couldn't give up and leave Amy alone.
------------------------------------
Jacob

Jacob almost felt like jerking his hand out of Jillian's for a second, worried that someone might see them. But instead, Jacob gripped back onto Jillian's head and nodded his consent.

"Sure. That sounds cool."
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:26 pm

(I like Evil Amy too. I just feel sorry for Sayo.)

"Come on, Zach, with you being an anime fangirl, I thought you'd like it," Orion teased as he skated after his girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:33 pm

((Ok, I believe I have everything sorted out now. It took me awhile to remember my plans for this RP, but everything should be in order now. So, is there anything else important that needs to be done for the day? Otherwise, I think now would be a good time to skip to the month of February.))
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 5:09 pm

(I'm good with that.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This World   This World - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

This World
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next