New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting-

Go down 
+4
nando_c_s
Casey Jewels
Plaguewalker
xSunlitNight(ABH)
8 posters
AuthorMessage
xSunlitNight(ABH)

xSunlitNight(ABH)

Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting- Empty
PostSubject: Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting-   Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 9:22 am

Angels are meant to stay in Heavan or go to earth to help humans and nature. They exist in this peaceful way never having to worry all too much. But when a rumor of a demon uprise is heard, God is troubled. Vancus, a demon who was exiled from Hell is trying to get his old followers to rise up against Satan. So God sends some angels to Hell in order to investigate how far this will go and if needed to try and stop it. Will these angles survive the experience to bring back information or will the demons kill them?

Rules
1.Only demons can curse, but not a lot.
2.Must be demon or angel. Nothing else.
3.No spamming.
4.Have fun.
5.Pairings are accepted and loved. Can be demon/angel too. But don't let them get in the way of the story.
6.Only two OCs.
7. No god-moddling.
8.My rules, I can change if nessecary.

Now for Oc form

Name:
Angel or Demon:
Powers:
Appearance:
Weapon:
Other:

Mine
Name:Raikeal
Angel or Demon:Angel
Personality:A sweet girl, unless under pressure. If that happens she usually gets mad and will hurt the nearest person, though regret it later. Smart and thoughtful, she is also understanding. Thinks before she acts most of the time, Raikeal has a level head.
Powers:Ice, Wind
Appearance:Thin blonde hair that falls to her shoulders with some honey colored streak, light green eyes. She is fair skinned. Wears a short sleeveless white dress that goes to her knees and has a sky blue ribbon around her throat. Rachel wears no shoes. She is about 5'5" and is around 125lbs
Weapon:Bow and Arrows
Other:

Name:Ginger
Angel or Demon:Demon
Personality:Mean and sarcastic to everyone. Is impatience and loves to piss people off. Not smart, but clever and manipulative, when she wants to be. Quick-temper and fast.
Powers:Fire, summon rocks
Appearance:Has spiky pale blue hair that only goes to her chin. One of her eyes is yellow, the other orange eye. Her skin like most demons is pale. Wears a black leather top, black velvet skirt, and black sandals. Stand at only 5'1" and is about 106lbs.
Weapon:Gun
Other:Pregnant

Casey Jewel's
Name: Flynn "brash"

Angel or Demon: Angel

Personality: He's a pretty blunt fellow and doesn't see the point of beating around the bush. He's the silent type, which means that he's usually in the background of things. He speaks only when he deems necessary and, because of this, his voice seems to hold much power. He does what he's told--no more and no less. He tends to turn a blind eye to much, as he lived a life where such a skill was a necessity.

Powers: He cannot lose his sword, and it cannot be taken away from him without his permission.

Appearance: He has dirty-looking wings, which many have attributed to how borderline of a angel he seems to be. He has blue eyes, but a scar runs through his left from his first mission to Hell. He can only see blurry shapes out of it now, like when looking through a wet window. He has blonde, almost white, hair that falls to the middle of his back. His bangs are kept to the side and fall down to his elbow (like in the picture below). Scars cover his body, but most are found on his back and sides. When in Hell, he wears a dark robe like the one in the picture, while his feet are bare.

Weapon: Flynn is an ace pilot and an excellent shot with a plane’s guns, but upon dying, he found that airplanes weren’t exactly in abundance—especially for his first mission. So, instead, he started training with a new weapon—a broadsword. His sword is nothing more than a feather tucked into his clothing when not in use, but when he calls upon it, it becomes a 40” long sword. The handle is a blood-red, with a fiery-red cabochon set in its hilt. This gem is carved to look like a dragon’s eye.

Other: Flynn's been on a mission to Hell before, many years ago.

Inspired By: http://ikeda.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Desolate-Angel-45922335

nando_c_s's
Name: Kyle

Personality: Kyle is a quiet and shy angel. He’s very smart, but he keeps most of the stuff to himself. Most of the time he thinks before acting, he makes a plan and then he slowly follows it. He is barely noticed, unless he is on the battlefield, here he makes sure his presence is noticed.

Powers: Lightning and Air.

Appearance: This angel stands about 5’11’’. He has a rather muscular body, his hair is pitch black and his skin is tanned. His red eyes might be the one thing that stands out the most. And wings that used to be grey, but are now tainted by blood and dirt. Overall he wears a dark red hooded robe.

Weapon: A beautiful silver spear in which one’s reflection can be seen clearly. The blade is somewhat similar to a cross but with small spikes all over.
Other:N/A

Shadow Mooneye's
Name: Nex
Angel or Demon: Demon
Personality: Nex is a climber, she’s always pushing herself to become better, stronger, more powerful. She’s very confident in herself and her capabilities, to the point of being mildly arrogant at times. Her mind is like a steel trap, so to speak. Nothing gets past her attention, and she shows nothing of what she is thinking. She has an unnerving tendency to remain completely calm no matter what the situation may be, and rarely shows her emotions.
Powers: Control over all types of metal
Appearance: Nex has long red hair that reaches down to the small of her back. Her eyes are a sharp green and her skin is strangely tan for a demon. Her body is well toned, but not overtly muscular. For clothing she wears a small zip up black leather shirt, black pants, knee high black boots, and long black fingerless gloves. The only piece of jewelry she wears is a metal choker style necklace.
Weapon: the metal choker she wears. She can form it into any kind of weapon due to her powers.
Other: N/A
Inspired by: Nex

Name: Death (AKA: The Grim Reaper, Enma, Anubis, the Gatekeeper, the Angle of Death, the Fourth Horseman, Malach HaMavet, Charon the Ferryman)
Angel or Demon: Angel (sorta)
Personality: His mode of though is utterly alien compared to those born of mortals. He might seem cold, distant and arrogant, and especially depressed, but that is just how he is and what an infinite lifespan has done with him.
Powers: He is the Gatekeeper, the one who holds the keys of passage between the Earth, Heaven and Hell. Those who will pass from one to another, do so under his icy gaze. He guides the dead to their place in the afterworld and bars the way for those who will challenge that convention. With his scales he sees into the soul, with his hourglass he knows it, and with his scythe he abolishes it and reaps it as his own.
Appearance: His appearance is but the manifestation of his being and as such it is not set in stone. At times he appears to tower above you, an ominous figure that chills to the bone, but at others he’s shorter and hunched over, like an old, withered husk. No matter his stature, Death is covered in his great, black cloak that moves constantly without any wind. In one moment it will flicker like dark flames, in the next it shifts like deep fog and then flows like floating water. The hood of the dark cloak covers his head most of the time, revealing no hint of the face underneath the deep shadows. Once the hood is pulled back, the pale face that greets you is eerily beautiful. The nearly white skin is pulled tightly and the face itself is gaunt, framed by half-long perfectly white hair. The eyes are are pitch black with white irises, making eyecontact disturbing for mortals. All in all, Death’s face looks as if someone tried to make a human, but didn’t get it quite right.
Weapon: Morgan Rae “the Harvester of Souls”, a giant scythe easily as tall as himself with a shaft like aged gray wood and a broad serrated blade that can cleave ones very soul in twain. Necrono “the Sands of Passing”, a hourglass in glass and bone, containing a single grain of sand for each soul in existence, each colored by its sins and virtues. Ma’at “The Heart Scales”, a pair of scales used to weight the soul (“heart”) of the deceased to see where they shall go upon their end.
Other: He is the upholder of Equilibrium, the balance of worlds that keeps it all from vanishing into oblivion, and as such he takes no actions but maintaining that precious balance. He polices those who possess the providence to bend the balance by going where they should never be. (Meaning: He’s not on the Angel’s side, he’s just there to make sure they don’t break anything.)

Last edited by xSunlitNight(ABH) on Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:38 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Plaguewalker

Location : Today I am here. By tommorrow, I will be gone. What hopes do you have of catching my song?

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting-   Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 2:45 pm

Ello, I'm gonna reserve a spot if ya don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting-   Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:41 pm

I'm reserving as well.

Name: Flynn "brash"

Personality: He's a pretty blunt fellow and doesn't see the point of beating around the bush. He's the silent type, which means that he's usually in the background of things. He speaks only when he deems necessary and, because of this, his voice seems to hold much power. He does what he's told--no more and no less. He tends to turn a blind eye to much, as he lived a life where such a skill was a necessity.

Powers: He cannot lose his sword, and it cannot be taken away from him without his permission.

Appearance: He has dirty-looking wings, which many have attributed to how borderline of a angel he seems to be. He has blue eyes, but a scar runs through his left from his first mission to Hell. He can only see blurry shapes out of it now, like when looking through a wet window. He has blonde, almost white, hair that falls to the middle of his back. His bangs are kept to the side and fall down to his elbow (like in the picture below). Scars cover his body, but most are found on his back and sides. When in Hell, he wears a dark robe like the one in the picture, while his feet are bare.

Weapon: Flynn is an ace pilot and an excellent shot with a plane’s guns, but upon dying, he found that airplanes weren’t exactly in abundance—especially for his first mission. So, instead, he started training with a new weapon—a broadsword. His sword is nothing more than a feather tucked into his clothing when not in use, but when he calls upon it, it becomes a 40” long sword. The handle is a blood-red, with a fiery-red cabochon set in its hilt. This gem is carved to look like a dragon’s eye.

Other: Flynn's been on a mission to Hell before, many years ago.

Inspired By: http://ikeda.deviantart.com/art/Commission-Desolate-Angel-45922335

Last edited by Casey Jewels on Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:28 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
xSunlitNight(ABH)

xSunlitNight(ABH)

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting-   Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:20 pm

Your reverses are both noted.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting-   Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:27 pm

Finished!

Feel free to PM me about Flynn's history, if you want it. He doesn't make quite as much sense without it.
Back to top Go down
xSunlitNight(ABH)

xSunlitNight(ABH)

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting-   Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 7:32 pm

You are accepted.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting-   Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 8:27 pm

Would like to reserve please.
Back to top Go down
xSunlitNight(ABH)

xSunlitNight(ABH)

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting-   Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting- I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:20 pm

Your reserve is noted nando.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting-   Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting- I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:24 pm

Name: Kyle

Personality: Kyle is a quiet and shy angel. He’s very smart, but he keeps most of the stuff to himself. Most of the time he thinks before acting, he makes a plan and then he slowly follows it. He is barely noticed, unless he is on the battlefield, here he makes sure his presence is noticed.

Powers: Lightning and Air.

Appearance: This angel stands about 5’11’’. He has a rather muscular body, his hair is pitch black and his skin is tanned. His red eyes might be the one thing that stands out the most. And wings that used to be grey, but are now tainted by blood and dirt. Overall he wears a dark red hooded robe.

Weapon: A beautiful silver spear in which one’s reflection can be seen clearly. The blade is somewhat similar to a cross but with small spikes all over.
Other:N/A
Back to top Go down
xSunlitNight(ABH)

xSunlitNight(ABH)

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting-   Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting- I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 5:39 pm

You are accepted. Ok we are going to need some demons too, so I might not accept another angel until we get at least two demons.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting-   Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting- I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 4:40 pm

Ah, what the hey. i'll join. Here's my first char, I might be making a second one, I'm not sure though.

Name: Nex
Angel or Demon: Demon
Personality: Nex is a climber, she’s always pushing herself to become better, stronger, more powerful. She’s very confident in herself and her capabilities, to the point of being mildly arrogant at times. Her mind is like a steel trap, so to speak. Nothing gets past her attention, and she shows nothing of what she is thinking. She has an unnerving tendency to remain completely calm no matter what the situation may be, and rarely shows her emotions.
Powers: Control over all types of metal
Appearance: Nex has long red hair that reaches down to the small of her back. Her eyes are a sharp green and her skin is strangely tan for a demon. Her body is well toned, but not overtly muscular. For clothing she wears a small zip up black leather shirt, black pants, knee high black boots, and long black fingerless gloves. The only piece of jewelry she wears is a metal choker style necklace.
Weapon: the metal choker she wears. She can form it into any kind of weapon due to her powers.
Other: N/A
Inspired by: Nex
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/
xSunlitNight(ABH)

xSunlitNight(ABH)

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting-   Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting- I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:12 pm

You are accepted.
Back to top Go down
xSunlitNight(ABH)

xSunlitNight(ABH)

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting-   Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 1:03 pm

(Sorry to double post, but I'd like to begin now. Plaguewalker you are the only one not to have post your characters, but you can still. I'm still accepting people.)

Raikeal sat on a cloud. Well not exactly sat. It was impossible to sit on a cloud since it was mostly water particles. She was actually hovering above it, her long white wings beating slowly.

She was watching some humans below. They were messing around in a field. It made Raikeal smile, remembering when she was still alive.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting-   Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting- I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:14 pm

(I’m assuming that they haven’t been given the mission yet…)

The blade sliced through the air, whistling at the speed in which it was being maneuvered. This swing was immediately followed by a thrust and a lunge. The owner of this sword was down low with a leg extended out before him. He straightened up, breathing heavily from the rigorous training he led himself in every morning. It would not do to grow weak and flabby—not with this war going on.

Flynn held up his broadsword, staring at the dragon-eyed cabochon jewel in its hilt. The jewel seemed to wink at him, with the way that it shone in the light. It was this gem that reminded him, each day, of what he had experienced when among those that followed Lucifer—and that was more than enough motivation for his training.

The angel watched as his sword glowed and then shrunk down to a single, white feather. He placed the feather in his clothing and then turned, staring out across the heavens. He had the feeling that all was not well.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting-   Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting- I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2010 8:41 pm

A somewhat dark creature hovered across buildings of a big city. Through the dense and dark night, the angel couldn’t possibly be spotted by humans. Kyle sat on the edge of the tallest building he could find, in order to appreciate the view of the big city that laid in front of him. A magnificent view indeed, however, the contamination of light blocked an even magnificent view made by God himself, the stars.

Such a pity… Kyle thought as he looked up to the sky and could barely see one or 2 stars.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker

Ghostmaker

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting-   Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting- I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 6:33 pm

((I'm hoping there's room for one more^^ I was in the first and nostalgia finally brought me back.

Name: Death (AKA: The Grim Reaper, Enma, Anubis, the Gatekeeper, the Angle of Death, the Fourth Horseman, Malach HaMavet, Charon the Ferryman)
Angel or Demon: Angel (sorta)
Personality: His mode of though is utterly alien compared to those born of mortals. He might seem cold, distant and arrogant, and especially depressed, but that is just how he is and what an infinite lifespan has done with him.
Powers: He is the Gatekeeper, the one who holds the keys of passage between the Earth, Heaven and Hell. Those who will pass from one to another, do so under his icy gaze. He guides the dead to their place in the afterworld and bars the way for those who will challenge that convention. With his scales he sees into the soul, with his hourglass he knows it, and with his scythe he abolishes it and reaps it as his own.
Appearance: His appearance is but the manifestation of his being and as such it is not set in stone. At times he appears to tower above you, an ominous figure that chills to the bone, but at others he’s shorter and hunched over, like an old, withered husk. No matter his stature, Death is covered in his great, black cloak that moves constantly without any wind. In one moment it will flicker like dark flames, in the next it shifts like deep fog and then flows like floating water. The hood of the dark cloak covers his head most of the time, revealing no hint of the face underneath the deep shadows. Once the hood is pulled back, the pale face that greets you is eerily beautiful. The nearly white skin is pulled tightly and the face itself is gaunt, framed by half-long perfectly white hair. The eyes are are pitch black with white irises, making eyecontact disturbing for mortals. All in all, Death’s face looks as if someone tried to make a human, but didn’t get it quite right.
Weapon: Morgan Rae “the Harvester of Souls”, a giant scythe easily as tall as himself with a shaft like aged gray wood and a broad serrated blade that can cleave ones very soul in twain. Necrono “the Sands of Passing”, a hourglass in glass and bone, containing a single grain of sand for each soul in existence, each colored by its sins and virtues. Ma’at “The Heart Scales”, a pair of scales used to weight the soul (“heart”) of the deceased to see where they shall go upon their end.
Other: He is the upholder of Equilibrium, the balance of worlds that keeps it all from vanishing into oblivion, and as such he takes no actions but maintaining that precious balance. He polices those who possess the providence to bend the balance by going where they should never be. (Meaning: He’s not on the Angel’s side, he’s just there to make sure they don’t break anything.)

Hope he's ok))
Back to top Go down
xSunlitNight(ABH)

xSunlitNight(ABH)

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting-   Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting- I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 4:41 pm

(Accepted. Sorry about not being on. College has kept me busy. And yes to your question Casey Jewels.)

Raikael sighed and looked up above her. She had a feeling that something might happen soon, but she wasn't sure what. Suddenly her body was filled with a light feeling. She was being called!

Right away Raikael made her way to the court of God. She was bubbling with excitement for what her assignment might be.

Ginger moved along in a cave silently. Her stomach was a little big, but she thought that she just appeared fat. Not like it matter. If anyone had anything to say about it she would just kill them.
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker

Ghostmaker

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting-   Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting- I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 8:17 pm

John Hancock had lived a pleasant life. He had given some pennies to the poor when he could, he’d go to church a few times a year and the worst thing he had done that he could remember was gotten drunk that one time and kissing Hannah from accounting. He had lived a good, Christian life. Such thoughts were repeated like a mantra as he gazed up at the shadowy figure before him. He could have trembled as the eyeless gaze from the deep cowl kept him from even blinking.

“You are dead. This you must know.”

He did know. He did know he had died. Never smoked once in his life, never taken drugs, never skydived and never driven faster than 90 km/h, yet he had died. A genetic heart-fault giving him a quick stay in the hospital before passing on. Passing onwards to this place, wherever it was. He nodded franticly at the billowing cloak.

“Exquisite,” it said with deliberate slowness. “Then you know who I am and there will be no cause for introductions.”

The black fabric fluttered as the cloaked figure raised its arm and pointed with a chalk white hand. Slowly John’s head could follow the direction of the finger and there he saw a distant light. Hope swelled in him.

“I have matters to attend to at that very same location. Our paths shall converge until the Gates,” quote the dark depths of the hood after a long silence. Hesitantly, John turned and began walking. By his side strode the dark figure, staring dead ahead with its eyeless gaze. Perpetual silence accompanied the duo as they strode from the empty darkness towards the distant light.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting-   Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting- I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 07, 2010 11:28 am

A distinctive sound entered Kyle’s ear. His eyes widened at it, because it was a sound barely heard, one he hadn’t listened to in quite some time.

He’s calling for us.

His eye lids fell down covering his eyes. With a swift movement he put his weapon back where it belonged, strapped to his back. Then with a single push of his wings he cut through the air and entered God’s court. Certainly a wonderful place to be in.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting-   Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting- I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:13 pm

Name:Sofiel (Sophy)
Personality: Extremely shy and quiet, she is often absentminded so she sometimes seems to be slightly mental, but she is a smart and kind andwill open up after she gets used to somebody.
Powers: She is an agel of nature. She is good with plants, animals, and water too.
Appearance:http://th00.deviantart.net/fs8/300W/i/2005/347/b/7/Anime_Angel_by_ElvesAteMyRamen.jpg
Weapon: silver dagger with an ornately decorated hilt and sheath which is strapped around her waist at all times.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting-   Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting- I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2010 9:48 pm

(Just wnated to see if I could join as well.)

Name: Itzal (Shadow)
Personality: Itzal is polite and well spoken, always following the golden rule if he can. But even with his polite demeanor, Itzal is a very private person, and because of this he is depressed as well. On the battlefield though, Itzal is a different person, who kills first and asks questions later.
Powers: Itzal can teleport between shadows. He also has the ability to hide himself and any allies around him.
Appearance: Itzal is slightly fluid looking, appearing as though air could blow right through him. He is 6' 2", with a thin yet fit build, weighing only at 135 lbs. He is extremely pale, and he has light blonde hair cut short around his head. His eyes are blue, but so light that it can be hard to distinguish them from the whites of his eyes. He has a large wingspan at over twelve feet wide when fully spread.
Weapon: He has a whip, and a short sword.
Other:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting-   Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting- I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hell's Angels -Rated M and Accepting-
Page 1 of 1