New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN

Go down 
+5
TokoToTheEnd
SpazzyMcSpazz
Alec
roman_tic_kataang
Lol Lol Lol
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN   The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 9:12 pm

Lol, Velox.

Epic looking character roman_tic! So glowey.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN   The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:37 pm

@Velox: Reserved! :3
@Roman_tic: You are forgetting a very special smiley!
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN   The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:52 am

I fixed it.
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN   The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 11:36 am

Accepted. ^^
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN   The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 6:00 pm

I PMed Velox about his character sheet, so I shall start!!!! D:<

Oh side note for people who didn't make the last thing in their history them getting the crystal, they're gonna have to fall asleep or something. ^^"

~*~

Amatsu shivered and sat up. Where was she? Last thing that she remembered was the igloo collapsing on top of her... Maybe she was having a weird wacked out dream. She nodded her head and agreed upon that idea.

~*~

Haley gasped and sat up quickly. Her breathing slowed as she felt no pain. Was it just a dream, falling off the tree? But then why was she in a black room that seemed to stretch on forever?
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN   The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 9:11 am

Miracle struggled. It felt like she was drowning. When she opened her eyes she let out a sharp gasp. She couldn't really see anything because it was dark. She wondered if she really did drown.
---------------------
Illo felt a pounding in his head. Opening his eyes, he shut them again. He was sure that he was dreaming since he didn't seem to be in his town anymore. This time more slowly he opened them and sat up. He rubbed his head not sure what happened. He remembered walking and falling, but he wasn't sure why. And now he wasn't sure what was going on.

Last edited by TokoToTheEnd on Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:53 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN   The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:24 pm

[[ I should have explained this, but Toko could you have your character wake up in the black room? Like they're all having the same dream-ish thing and they interact with each other. Do you know what I'm saying? ]]
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN   The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 8:37 pm

"I didn't do anything wrong," Koren mumbled as he rolled over, slowly coming to. His light blue eyes flickered open to see nothing but darkness. He blinked once, twice, and then let out a soft sigh. The security guards hadn't thought that he had stolen something, had they? Was this a holding cell?

"No," he said to himself. "Much too dark."

But then what was going on? One minute he had been in the Museum of Natural History. The next minute he was.... here--wherever here was.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN   The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:05 am

(Ok I'll edit it. And you mean Miracle right?)
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN   The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:22 pm

[[ Both. ^^ ]]
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN   The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:53 am

(Ok I fixed both)
Back to top Go down
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN   The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:35 pm

Kendra slowly came to, her hand clasped in a vice grip on her wrist... Why was it so dark in here? Where was the flashlight? She began to panic; light! She needed light so badly... so dark...

[[ panic attack in the dark... lolx3 see what you do to my characters! you mess with their heads. *needs to blame it on somebody besides herself*]]
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN   The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:59 am

Enlil Phirun

"Mmmm wha..?" Enlil groaned drowsily as he woke up to find that he was no longer in his room, but instead in a dark and large room. Well, at least he was pretty sure it was large. To be honest Enlil couldn't tell without any light around to guide him.

"Well this is just perfect. You're first time out drinking and you end up in a strange dark room, alone, and with a ******* horrible headache as well." The young man muttered to himself as he tried to stand up quickly, only to feel a sick dizzy feeling. "I guess I don't have to go anywhere yet, I can wait for a while.... I don't even know where the door is anyways." Enlil justified him sitting after collapsing back onto the ground. "
-------------------------------------------
Jaden Smith

Jaden slowly woke up, not caring that she was currently lying on a hard surface. After all, she rolled out of bed and woken up on the floor before, it didn't matter that it had happened again. Besides, it was a Saturday, and she felt too lazy to crawl back up into her bed at this point.

As the young girl lied in place for what felt like a few minutes, she began to slowly wake up, eventually making an effort to stand up. But as the young girl reached her arm out to grip onto her bed to keep herself a bit more balanced as she tried to get up, Jaden realized that her bed wasn't actually there. "Huh?" The girl said as she took a step forward with her hands outstretched, trying to see just how far she had rolled away from her bed.

Jaden took one step, then two, then three, before she began to question whether or not she was still in her tiny room or not. As the young girl began to take larger steps towards and past where her bed should have been, she began to grow slightly worried. "Hello! Mom, Dad!? Bree is this some kind of joke?" Jaden asked as she considered whether or not her friend could have moved her outside or not. "Anyone!?"
Back to top Go down
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN   The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 8:32 pm

[[ Sorry guys. Schoolwork is blah. Especially stupid algebra and reading journals. Razz I wish this site weren't blocked at school or I'd be here alll the time. :3 ]]

Suddenly a bright light flashed throughout the room. It filled the huge room revealing that people were scattered everywhere.

After her eyes adjusted to the light Amatsu looked around. "Wow. This room is bigger than I expected!" Of course, how could you tell in the pitch black...
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN   The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 4:03 am

((I'm so sorry I haven't been on. I was grounded, family reasons.I'll try to get my first post up. I'll start from when she passes out.))

Phoebe slowly opened her eyes and thought at first that her eyes were still closed. It was so pitch black. Phoebe didn't remember being somewhere dark, or maybe the fire died off. All Phoebe remembered was sharp pain in her wrist and she passed out in the middle of a forest fire. Her first conclusion was that she was probably dead, but Phoebe knew that she couldn't be too sure. She tried standing up clumsily since it's hard to tell if there was a floor or not. She wandered around, waving her hands, expecting maybe there might be a tree and she would know where she was. Phoebe didn't feel anything.

"Hello!?" Phoebe shouted and waited for a response, but she didn't get one. Maybe she was too far for anyone to hear. As she was about to take a step, a bright light suddenly glowed through the darkness and everything became bright.Phoebe had no idea what was going on. She just stayed in place.

"Anybody else here?"
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN   The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 20, 2009 9:56 am

Both Miracle and Illo shielded their eyes as the room was filled with light. Opening them they peered around the room.

"Wow this place is pretty big," Miracle said to herself. She saw that she was not alone, but she didn't move towards any of the others. Illo too remained where he was, not sure what was going on.
Back to top Go down
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN   The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 7:02 pm

Kendra opened her eyes when they turned red from light. "Wh- what the heck?" She looked around to see others standing, sitting, laying around all over the place. "Where are we?" Hmm, that's odd, she used the plural without thinking; it almost felt like instinct.
Back to top Go down
roman_tic_kataang

roman_tic_kataang

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN   The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 12:18 am

Phoebe turned around when she heard Kendra speak. Once she turned she noticed other people, some laying on the ground and others were already standing.Phoebe walked towards the other and replied to Kendra. "I have no idea. I feel like I'm only dreaming."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN   The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 1:50 pm

"A dream," Miracle said, not believe it. "But the last thing I remember I was swimming when.... If this is a dream then have I've drowned?"

"Wouldn't that make you dead," Illo asked. Miracle thought about it wide eyed. She didn't want to be dead.

"But if that's so then we would all be dead."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN   The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:51 pm

Koren, who had shielded his eyes from the sudden light, lowered his hand and glanced over to the girl and guy speaking about death. They weren't too far from him, and so it was without difficultly that he could hear their conversation.

Dead?

He stared down at his hands, slowly curling up his fingers and then uncurling them. He didn't feel dead, just a little strange, like when staying awake an entire night.

As he became more aware of the other voices, he lifted his head and looked about, noting all of the various people who looked to have just woken up, just like him.

Something strange was going on--that was for sure.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN   The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 5:55 pm

"I don't feel dead," Mircle said. She pressed a hand to her hair and clothes, which a puzzled look. "Maybe someone pulled me out of the water. I mean my hair and clothes are still damp, so..."

Illo just shrugged. He didn't like not knowing what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Alec
Admin
Alec

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN   The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 1:47 pm

Jaden Smith/Enlil Phirun

"There is no way we're dead. I went to bed in my room, felling pretty ok, there is no ******* way that I'm dead." Enlil protested as he adamantly denied the possibility that there was any merit to what the other guy had said.

"Dead? Why would anyone be dead?" Jaden wondered as she walked towards where she thought she heard voices coming from.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN   The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 1:12 pm

"Well it all depends on if we are pyschically here or not. If not then this might be a dream," Illo said, regretting bringing up the whole "Are we dead" discussion.
Back to top Go down
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN   The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 1:47 pm

Kendra decided to be the voice of reason. "Have any of you felt your wrists since you got in here? I've been hold on to mine near the whole time. Wanna know what I feel? A pulse." She stood up. "We aren't dead."
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN   The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 2:25 pm

"Then what happened to us," Miracle asked, still confused. "If we aren't dead then what are we?"

"Alive," Illo said dryly. "But I agree. Something strange has happened to us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN   The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Legend of Crystolia (v.2) - Teen - OPEN
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: The Roleplay Graveyard-
Jump to: