New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Atmos: A Storm Hawks RP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ersher

Ersher

Location : On the run from two of the most beatiful dangerous Fire Nation women I've ever met, Azula & Ty Lee.

Welcome to Atmos: A Storm Hawks RP Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Atmos: A Storm Hawks RP   Welcome to Atmos: A Storm Hawks RP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:42 pm

Welcome to Atmos
Welcome to Atmos: A Storm Hawks RP Stormhawks

Here the rules for this RP, follow them and we won't have any problems.

In this RP everyone will post atleast a minimum of 3 sentence.
Please check your grammar and spelling before you post.
You may have no more than 3 characters, 2 of which must be someone from the show, and 1 must be a villain.
I have the right to ban people from this forum, but you will get 2 warnings before you are banned.
No Godmodding, you are not invincible, and you can not dodge every single attack.
I can add more rules any time I see fit, so be sure to check this weekly.

It's raining extremely hard outside, you're sitting infront of television with you laptop in front of you. Your watching a few episodes of Storm Hawks while either writing a fanfic or participating in an online RP. Suddenly lightning hits your house, the screens of your TV and laptop begin to glow a bright white color, you cover your eyes against the bright lights. When you remove your hands you find yourself laying next to a skimmer(the skimmer described in your profiles), you have now just become part of the Storm Hawks adventure, only difference is you know nothing of where you came from, you are now a permanant addition to the legend.

Main Plot: Everything that has happened in the series hasn't happened, its back to square one, the first episode.

Subplots: (Taking any suggestions for subplots.)

Canons
Aerrow/Radar -
Piper - Ersher
Junko -
Finn -
Stork -
Starling -
Carver -
Dove -
Cyclonis - Ersher
Dark Ace -
Ravess -