New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cedar's Offspring [[ PG-13 ]] [[ Accepting! ]]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lol Lol Lol

Lol Lol Lol

Cedar's Offspring [[ PG-13 ]] [[ Accepting! ]] Empty
PostSubject: Cedar's Offspring [[ PG-13 ]] [[ Accepting! ]]   Cedar's Offspring [[ PG-13 ]] [[ Accepting! ]] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:57 pm

[[ This RP is based off the book Discovering Cedar by Lori Meyer. You don't have to have read the book. I don't think very many have. This plot doesn't happen in the book. I'm keeping it secret so it doesn't spoil stuff. ^^ I know I'm weird. ]]

In the time of Cedar Monroe and Claire Monroe there was chaos. The twins ended up both dying, but not before each having numerous children. Both twins had twins. When these children were born the chaos abruptly stopped. No one knows why. It was probably because Claire's twins handed over their half of the paper to Cedar's twins. The Komodans were obviously furious, but waited to strike. The Kayou's were thrilled that the paper was back in safe hands.

Ages have passed in the town of West Haven, a town in southern Oregon. Everyone involved with Cedar and Claire are dead and gone, except for the Kayous. The Komodans, not being immortal like the Kayous, have reformed with a more vicious leader then the original Slade. They are now planning to attack the new unsuspecting twins that have no clue in the world what is going on.

It's about to be Cedar and Claire all over again.

~*~Information~*~

Yes I know you're probably all very confused. I'll explain everything though.

The Paper:
The Paper was written by Cedar and Claire's great great great grandmother. She found the key to immortality, but didn't want anyone to come immortal. So she sealed off the cave she had found the curse in and wrote down the spell to get in on that one piece of paper. But she wrote it in four different ancient languages so it could not be interpreted very easily. She then gave it to her twin daughters to protect it. They ripped it in half so each twin would have a piece and it would be harder to find.

The Kayou:

The Kayou are the protectors of the twins and the paper. They are immortal and have protected the paper all their lives. There are three members of the Kayou. Embrose is the oldest and has the power to move things around without touching them. Thius is the middle one. He can see about two-three seconds ahead of time, but not very far ahead in time. The youngest is Khalid. Khalid's gift is just pure strength. All the Kayou are very kind and gentle. They are usually the ones to tell the twins what and who they are.

The Komodan:

The Komodan are out to seek immortality. Thus they must harm/kill the twins protecting the paper. They each have special powers. The Komodans are cold and harsh. They do not have a problem with hurting and killing.

The Twins:

The Twins are the holders of the paper and protectors of it. They can keep the paper hidden and summon it at will. Though this takes training. Each twin has a special power, but they cannot use their powers on each other. They are somehow immune. (This still hasn't been explained in the book [AND IT'S HIGHLY ANNOYING! *shot*] But the theory is that because they have pretty much the same genes their immune to each other.) The Twins are always girls.

~*~Rules~*~

1. Everyone knows it. No GodMod.
2. Keep swearing to a minimum if you have to.
3. If you have an issue with someone please take it to PMs.
4. No one-liners. Try to keep your posts beefy. (Sorry vegetarians. ^^")
5. Try to keep this actually PG-13. Keep blood and gore to a minimum.
6. Don't get to carried away with romance. It's definitely allowed, but don't get to vivid.
7. No Mary Sues or Gary Stues.
8. I have the right to add or change rules. (Be prepared for adding.)
9. Put "Feel the power, Randal." in your first post or in your character sheet.
10. There's no limit on characters as long as you can control them.

~*~

Username:
Name:
Personality: (Optional.)
Kayou/Komodan:
History:
Other:

~*~

Accepted Characters:

Twin1: Lolx3
Twin2:
Embrose:
Thius:
Khalid:
Komodan1:
Komodan2:
Komodan3:
Komodan4:

~*~

Feel free to make clueless peoples to get involved. Those are always fun. And feel free to ask questions. ^^ Also my character sheet will be up shortly.
Back to top Go down
http://bulbsquirmanderchu.deviantart.com/

Cedar's Offspring [[ PG-13 ]] [[ Accepting! ]]
Page 1 of 1