New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things not to say on the phone

Go down 
+11
Nightmare13
zukoscrazyfangirl
nando_c_s
Ghostmaker
Video Gamer
Velox
Sarcastic Master
Alec
Vaderwasframed
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
TokoToTheEnd
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

Things not to say on the phone - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:04 pm

80. "I just got my period today. What about you?"
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:17 pm

81. Really? Alright, hold on! You take off all of your clothes, and I'll be there in less than 5 minutes!
Back to top Go down
spirit_world12

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:03 am

(after a nice,long thoughtful convo) Mmm, by the way, I just lurve the skimpy red robe you're wearing and your wet hair. It makes you look very,very- what do you mean, how do I know? I've been watching you all along, outside your window, while talking to you and watching you shower-Huh? What? (To no-one in particular) She hung up on me!
Back to top Go down
hey_mai_Zukos_mine

hey_mai_Zukos_mine

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:13 am

83. You really should've locked your front door today. -hangs up-
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:17 am

84. You know, you've got some pretty dirty magazines under your bed.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 7:05 pm

85. You can't kill her!

(Actual conversation. My roomate walked into the room right when I said that.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:12 am

{^Henh. What was...your roomate's reaction?}

86. What? Oh yeah, I got you a concert shirt too. They're awesome! You wanna come over and see it? Well,I'm kind of not wearing any clothes right now...if you really wanna come over, I won't let that stop you.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:34 am

(She just looked at me strangely, until I told her that it was my dad, and he constantly joked about accidentally killing my dog.)

87. *to another person in the room* Take the shirt off!
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 2:06 pm

{Oh, okay.}

88. BOW DOWN TO ME! BOW DOWN TO YOUR AWESOME AND POWERFUL MASTER! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!...are you bowing down yet? If you are, then go make me a sandwich and bark like a dog.
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:29 pm

89. Thank you for calling me. If I don't response in the next five seconds then your phone will explode. *wait five seconds* KABOOM!!!!!

90. So I just changed my gender for the seventh time this week? Oh ****! Sorry wrong number.

91. By calling this number and talking to me you have just waited precious moments you will never get back. Do you hear me? NEVER. GET. BACK. *hangs up*
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:59 pm

92. Hey, when's our project due again? I need to know because I might be able to do it tonight since I'll be WITH YOUR MOM!!! *hangs up*
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:15 am

93. There's a bomb in your underwear.

94. Has anyone ever told you that you sound like a drunk Southern with a lisp? Really, they have? Because you don't sound like that at all!
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 5:57 pm

95. Your underwear is in my bomb. (Sorry Toko, I wanted to say it! D)

96. Wait! What do you mean your caller ID said I was calling you from your house? Why would I be in your house? It's not like you're having an all girl's slumber party right now or anything...heheh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things not to say on the phone   Things not to say on the phone - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things not to say on the phone
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: General :: Games and Stuff-
Jump to: