New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fandom RP discussion

Go down 
+21
defy_gravity3295
ConfusedShipper123
The Quaint Quill
Warboss_Spriggs
Agrippa
sean_hiruki
rcox1995
Ersher
R0M4N
KataraTheWaterbender
zukoscrazyfangirl
Velox
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
Lol Lol Lol
Brother_Fenir
Sarcastic Master
almostinsane99
Ghostmaker
Shadow Moonseye
Magus1108
Alec
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

Fandom RP discussion - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:13 pm

Hey Agrippa, instead of triple posting can you just edit your posts so the thread doesn't get cluttered?
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 7:39 pm

I'm sorry I haven't been here in a while... :-/

I was wondering, though, if anyone would be interested in an RP based on The Hunger Games (the series) by Suzanne Collins? I'm not sure about the specifics of it yet, but Abeiya and I are likely going to be putting together the plot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.procrastinator-writer.blogspot.com/
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 9:16 pm

CS!!!!!! Hi. Anyways, I haven't read the hunger games yet but it sounds really interesting.
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 10:23 pm

Hi ZCF!!!! Very Happy That's alright, I'm sure we can try and make the RP generally spoiler-free, or at least minimally so ^^'...
Back to top Go down
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:06 pm

I've had this thought for a bit now, and I was thinking about an RP that would explore the culture of the Northern Water Tribe. I don't have anything beyond the premise really, but I wanted to see if anyone was interested. It wouldn't involve any other nations though, so no earth kingdom people or Fire Nation people, or Air Nomads.
Back to top Go down
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 7:11 pm

That sounds interesting.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:08 pm

Anybody up for a good old Harry Potter RP? What with the last movie coming out in a few months, I'm never gonna have new harry potter material to look forward to, unless J.K. Rowling stops hinting at a book eight and writes one.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 1:25 pm

Hm. If it had a good plot, I'd probably join.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 19, 2011 1:03 pm

Hey I've been researching the slender man mythos, and I was thinking of creating an rp. A few kids start seeing him, or know someone who saw him, and they begin gathering more and more evidence until they find each other within the community and try to survive him. If you don't know of slenderman, just google him, he is scary.
Back to top Go down
defy_gravity3295

defy_gravity3295

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:04 pm

So...I was just reading through this and saw something about the Hunger Games...an RP for those would be epic Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ConfusedShipper123

ConfusedShipper123

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 5:05 pm

defy_gravity3295 wrote:
So...I was just reading through this and saw something about the Hunger Games...an RP for those would be epic Very Happy

The member Abeiya and I will be starting one soon, if you'd like to join. Smile
Back to top Go down
defy_gravity3295

defy_gravity3295

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 8:10 pm

sweetness!!
Back to top Go down
Ghostmaker

Ghostmaker

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 19, 2011 11:30 pm

I've been consumed by the card game Magic: the Gathering lately and I was just wondering if anyone would be interested in an M:tG roleplay^^

I don't know if it should be about planewalkers in the multiverse (what the game is about), or if it should be more Yu-gi-oh-esque and focus on the game itself...

Anyway, I'm just testing the waters^^'
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

Location : 'ow's I suppost ta know? Now get back ta work, ya miserable grot!

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:02 pm

Okay, I was wondering if anyone would be on-board for a Lantern RP. I'm aware more people might be familiar with Marvel rather than DC, but I'm open to questions, comments, or suggestions.

I can't work without feedback and I better not hear "I'm not familiar with that."

I know more people are familiar with Avatar, Star Wars, and Harry Potter; the number of RPs (Harry Potter aside) make it blatantly obvious, but like I said, I'm here to answer questions and you have the internet. Really, there is no excuse.

So like I said, I'd like some feedback.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 12:25 am

Well, that's one way to pretty much say, "Shut the hell up, Warboss!" Sad
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 14, 2011 3:09 pm

I would say yes, because, as far as I can tell, the Green Lantern is awesome. However, I'm not really familiar with the character and don't know anything about it.

Also, I was wondering if anybody had heard of the Slender man mythos? because it's very creepy and I think it make a very interesting role playing idea considering the psychology behind the monster.
Back to top Go down
Warboss_Spriggs

Warboss_Spriggs

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 1:12 am

I appreciate a response, thank you! <3

Anyways, i have heard and read up on the Slender Man mythos; it could make a right interesting role play. What did you have in mind?

And about the Green Lantern, I can answer, or try to, any questions you might have.

But basically, the Green Lantern mythos is based off the premise that an emotional spectrum can be harnessed and weaponized utilizing a technology developed by The Guardians (an ancient alien race that is said to have existed since the beginning of the universe.)

The emotional spectrum is represented by different colors, the most notable of which is the green emotion of Will, which powers the Green Lantern Corps. Other emotions are as such: Rage (red), Avarice (Orange), Fear (Yellow), Hope (Blue), Compassion (Indigo), and Love (Violet).

The further away from the center of the emotional spectrum, the harder the emotion is to control or the more encompassing it is, such as rage and greed.

There are two other Corps: Black which is death, and White which is life. But those are complicated and would better serve as a sequel plot arc instead of an initial plot-line.

Hope that helps.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 15, 2011 12:17 pm

That does help. I have a huge comic book collection that my uncle gave (2 large storage bins full that he got from his boss) and there are all kinds of comics in there, I even found a Deadpool comic once while looking for Xmen. Anyway, maybe when I have some time I'll look for some Green Lantern.

For the Slenderman RP I was thinking something along the lines of different people all around the world (possibly using characters from video series' such as Marble Hornets and everymanHYBRID) who are being stalked by the slendy and his many proxies. They are all just doing everything they can to survive and find out what is happening to them, when somewhere along the lines they all find out that they aren't an isolated incident and they get together to try and help each other survive and combine their knowledge to try and find out what is happening.
Back to top Go down
weeping.angel

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:19 pm

Soul eater anyone?
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 7:28 pm

Well I don't know anything about Soul Eater, but I'm on a Doctor Who kick. I just want to see if there any other whovians around who would be interested. Also, I will be starting the Slenderman RP soon, probably at the end of this week.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 7:48 pm

I have the same problem you have about Soul Eater... I know nothing about Doctor Who, or Sherlock. I've thought about joining the Sherlock RP anyways, just because there's not many others going right now, but... it's hard to write in a universe you know nothing about.
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:19 pm

Yeah I completely understand, it was kind of a shot in the dark anyway, because they are both shows that are not yet widely popular outside the UK. I just gave it a go. Although if you were interested in Sherlock, the series has only six episodes so far, but that's just if you were interested in the series. I don't blame you for not joining.
Back to top Go down
Spy_Daddy

Spy_Daddy

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 12:06 am

Anyone out there who might be interested in playing canons from the television series ALIAS? I've been searching places where I could play Jack against other characters from the show, especially Sydney, Irina or Katya.
Back to top Go down
ZadZap

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 8:56 am

[b]Would anyone be interested in a crossover yaoi roleplay between Rise of the Guardians and How to Train Your Dragon? Jack Frost X Hiccup. I had an idea for how to start the rp and it doesn't matter who wants to be Jack or Hiccup, just tell me if your interested. I have Skype if you want to rp on there. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fandom RP discussion   Fandom RP discussion - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fandom RP discussion
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5