New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Worst ways to wake up in the morning.

Go down 
+12
Lol Lol Lol
Magus1108
Ersher
radcat101
spirit_world12
Velox
nando_c_s
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
zukoismybf
TokoToTheEnd
Sarcastic Master
zukoscrazyfangirl
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SpazzyMcSpazz

SpazzyMcSpazz

Worst ways to wake up in the morning. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Worst ways to wake up in the morning.   Worst ways to wake up in the morning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 14, 2010 9:26 pm

Try falling asleep with your iPod on only to wake up with it dead, your TV still on, and the earphones wrapped securely around you neck and tangled in the sheets.

^Happened to me... Monday? My iPod must be angry at me for snapping off its little clippy thing.
Back to top Go down
nando_c_s

nando_c_s

PostSubject: Re: Worst ways to wake up in the morning.   Worst ways to wake up in the morning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 3:36 pm

I got another nice one that I thought was great enough to be posted here.

Ever been peed by your pet in the face while sleeping? I can assure you the thought of killing your pet will go through your head several times for a few days.
Back to top Go down
xSunlitNight(ABH)

xSunlitNight(ABH)

PostSubject: Re: Worst ways to wake up in the morning.   Worst ways to wake up in the morning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 6:57 pm

That sounds gross nando.

How about waking up covered in something sticky?
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Worst ways to wake up in the morning.   Worst ways to wake up in the morning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:59 pm

Uh...man, I forgot what I was--oh yeah!

Waking up on fire...I think that's been said already so, waking up on fire naked...well, maybe while wearing a nice, thick coat...of oil.
Back to top Go down
defy_gravity3295

defy_gravity3295

PostSubject: Re: Worst ways to wake up in the morning.   Worst ways to wake up in the morning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:34 pm

I actually have a couple that have actually happened to me...one is pretty hilarious.

I sleep on a top bunk, and a couple years ago I got up early for school. I usually don't take the ladder down my bed, but go over the side and land on the bottom bunk...yeahh stupid of me...hahaa. Anyways, my leg had gotten tangled in one of my blankets, I fell off the side and landed on my back on the floor...yeahh not fun <(^_^; hahaa.

Another one was waking up finding out my hamster had died...yupp.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Worst ways to wake up in the morning.   Worst ways to wake up in the morning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:27 am

^I have a bunk bed now too, but I haven't jumped off it for awhile due to a foot injury. That definitely sounds painful though...

I heard that Lucifa almost went to sleep with a bee under her covers, so waking up with one wouldn't be too pleasant either. ^^'
Back to top Go down
TokoToTheEnd

TokoToTheEnd

PostSubject: Re: Worst ways to wake up in the morning.   Worst ways to wake up in the morning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 4:15 pm

On fire would be pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Worst ways to wake up in the morning.   Worst ways to wake up in the morning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 2:21 pm

^ Maybe not as bad as on fire, but from a certain point of view, waking up after being cryogenically frozen for some long amount of time and into a future where all of your loved ones are dead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worst ways to wake up in the morning.   Worst ways to wake up in the morning. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Worst ways to wake up in the morning.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: General :: Games and Stuff-
Jump to: