New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just Terrible

Go down 
+4
hey_mai_Zukos_mine
Velox
zukoscrazyfangirl
Nightmare13
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

Just Terrible - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Terrible   Just Terrible - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:52 am

I shot velox because I need that go to hell monopoly card to kill the zombies.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Just Terrible   Just Terrible - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 1:01 pm

I wasn't dead after all, and used the Monopoly dice to throw into the zombie's eyes.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Just Terrible   Just Terrible - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:37 pm

zukoscrazyfangirl wrote:
I shot velox because I need that go to hell monopoly card to kill the zombies.

{That card is my new awesomesauce sig!!! D}

The atmosphere of the zombie apocalyptic world got a lot filthier. I had to save my Monolopy card to get away from ZCF and zukoismybf so I set off a few smokebombs to cover my escape.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Just Terrible   Just Terrible - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 8:50 pm

zukoismybf wrote:
((Am I allowed to come back to life? I don't want to be dead....))

(You can't really die in this. People can say they killed you but you can always come back for more. You don't even really need to justify coming back to life. Think of yourself as an immortal in your little world where you can just keep making things worse for imaginary by standers or your fellow immortal players.)

I killed a bunch of bunnies. I needed them to get rid of the fumes from the smoke bombs, to steal the go to hell card. Though with the crap I've already pulled I think I'm set anyways. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Terrible   Just Terrible - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:42 pm

I Pushed a kid out a window, I had to run upstairs where the zombies were holding my Bones season 3 on dvd! It has the extended mistletoe kiss scene, four episodes from season four extended episodes and an unaired version of an episode a gag reel and director's cut!
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Just Terrible   Just Terrible - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:50 pm

I ripped a whole in the fabric of space and time and completely changed this reality. I was getting tired of the zombie apocalypse. And of everyone trying to steal my card...<<
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Terrible   Just Terrible - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:55 pm

I blew up a car because it was in my way of the time rip and i needed to get my family, and pets, and dvd, to safety.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

Location : On the bridge of Voyager, fighting the stupid of the crew for Janeway.

PostSubject: Re: Just Terrible   Just Terrible - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:14 pm

I killed my family to let them not live through the fabric of reality ripping apart, since I wanted to feel the atoms of my being being torn to shreds.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Just Terrible   Just Terrible - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 10:26 pm

I killed zukoismybf's pet(s). I was just helping her feel the atoms of her being be ripped to shreds, and then reconstruct over again as a new reality was created.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Just Terrible   Just Terrible - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:09 am

I killed Zukoismybf's friends. I owed Velox for finally ending that terrible reality, so I helped in the loved ones hunt.
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Terrible   Just Terrible - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 9:11 am

I shot Nightmare 13 I was trying to help people get through the time rip
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: Just Terrible   Just Terrible - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:50 am

I killed Z_C_F, because I wanted revenge for my pets and friends.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Just Terrible   Just Terrible - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 1:58 pm

I had to knock out zukoismybf. She was confused and trying to get revenge when we were just helping her out in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Just Terrible   Just Terrible - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 3:24 pm

I shot Zukoismybf in the head. I just always wanted the close somebody's eyes and say "goodnight sweet prince".
Back to top Go down
zukoscrazyfangirl

zukoscrazyfangirl

PostSubject: Re: Just Terrible   Just Terrible - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 11:17 pm

I shoot the Monopoly card, good news is I made it through the time rip with all of my loved ones and pets, and my dvd and laptop.
Back to top Go down
zukoismybf

zukoismybf

PostSubject: Re: Just Terrible   Just Terrible - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 1:09 pm

((wow...I must be a good meat target for killings....XD))

Yet again, I come back to life and make it through the time rip and kill Nightmare13 for trying to make me a prince.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Just Terrible   Just Terrible - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:14 pm

(Sorry. I'm a hypocrite. Picking on people is against the rules. XD)

I killed Harry Potter. He wouldn't use his transfiguration arts to turn Zukoismybf into a Prince.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Just Terrible   Just Terrible - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:30 pm

I stole a couple of magic wands. There were angry wizards and witches out for revenge because Nightmare13 killed Harry Potter.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Just Terrible   Just Terrible - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:36 pm

I resurrected Lord Voldemort. I just had to! Some of those angry witches and wizards knew wandless magic, and the only person I knew who could take care of them was Voldemort. Besides, they wouldn't stop turning me into a toad!
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Just Terrible   Just Terrible - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 5:47 pm

I rekilled lord Voldemort. Hey! Crazy V was after my head because I had killed the boy who lived rather than him! What the hell was I supposed to do! Plus, that'll teach him to mess with Muggles.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Just Terrible   Just Terrible - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 6:08 pm

I killed a lot of Muggles. What? They're too stupid to be realized that they're being called "Muggles"...and they owed me money.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Terrible   Just Terrible - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Terrible
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2