New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adventure RP Forum Discussion

Go down 
+18
dylan56
Warboss_Spriggs
ConfusedShipper123
roman_tic_kataang
almostinsane99
Ghostmaker
Magus1108
Nightmare13
Sarcastic Master
Plaguewalker
rcox1995
septus5
R0M4N
Lol Lol Lol
Velox
The Quaint Quill
TokoToTheEnd
Alec
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Shiimu Silverwind

Shiimu Silverwind

Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 8:14 pm

I have an idea. The plot is highly developped by RPers though. If anyone would mind that. It's still a work in progress however, I'm used to RPing not creating them, but I had to write it down. Showed it to Nightmare13 in french class... Or was it history? Hm... And anyways he convinced me to come here.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:15 pm

Go ahead and tell us of ze plot. I'm sure it is interesting, and considering the lack of RPs at the moment, I'm sure we'd all love to hear it.
Back to top Go down
Shiimu Silverwind

Shiimu Silverwind

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:40 am

Like I said still underconstruction and free to opinionate on it.

The Alpha of the pack raised his arm as the common people took a running stance.

"On you mark! Get set! Go!"

Imagine now if it were not vampires who took control, but werewolves who were the masters. How would things be different. A small village lies between a castle and a forest, each day a new body found, or... Bodies. The feud allows not trust among the others, as humans live in fear that their neighboors are simply disguises. The Mayor, the Lord, and the Alpha each wish four three different things. Who. Will. Suceed.
Back to top Go down
Shiimu Silverwind

Shiimu Silverwind

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 6:40 am

I'll post the begining storys to each group later, school time.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:56 pm

I can in fact confirm that it's a good plot. And while we've had rps like this a lot in the past, it's surprisingly original for a Werewolf vs. Vampire RP, and has a lot of potential.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
Shiimu Silverwind

Shiimu Silverwind

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:05 pm

Werewolf vs. Vampire vs. Human, my dear Nightmare. XD
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 11:21 pm

Curse you adventure roleplaying board! I have too many ideas for you!
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 1:32 am

I note a disturbing lack of Scifi here....I must seek to fix this. Anyone interested in anything Scifi before I let my brain run loose?

(If I don't get any answers I'll prolly come back with a few ideas later. When I'm procrastinating homework. hehe.)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/
Ghostmaker

Ghostmaker

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 12:30 pm

I've been doing a lot of fantasy lately (Skyrim, DnD, "A Dance with Dragons", Succession: Rebellion, "The Way of Kings", Magic:tg) and some Sci-fi would be nice for a change^^'

What did you have in mind?
Back to top Go down
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 2:12 am

Sweet! Been a loooong time since I last wrote with you, I look forward to it!

Its...well, most of it is secret. The plot anyways. Basic concept is that people are woken up from cryo on a ship that they have no control over, no clue where they're going, or how they got there. So its gonna be a mystery with touches of whatever else I throw in the mix. I'm planning on having a thread up in the next few days. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/
dylan56

dylan56

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 05, 2012 11:31 pm

Hey Hey Platonic lovers from far away mothers! I accidentally on purpose created a thread in the roleplaying information thread about an idea that Lovelyzombie and I were coming up with... because it's been too long since I operated around these kind of forums.. anyway.. get your fine behinds to it and comment me!!!

Dyran out!
Back to top Go down
http://my.heart.is.my.second.stomach
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure RP Forum Discussion   Adventure RP Forum Discussion - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adventure RP Forum Discussion
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4