New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alain and Atiya

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

Alain and Atiya - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:14 pm

The same guard from before glared at her. "You sure you can't hold it?"
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:29 pm

She glared back. "Hold it how long? Two days? No, I don't think so."
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Magus1108

Magus1108

Location : Aboard the Death Star, preparing to destroy the Rebel Alliance. Fear me and obey!

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 10:58 pm

"Fine," the guard left the tent briefly, before returning with an older man carrying a wooden staff. He nodded to two other mercenaries, who proceeded to unlock the chains from the ground, though Ana's limbs were still bound together. The older man gestured with his staff and lifted Ana into the air.

He slowly moved her out of the tent, and levitated her to some nearby bushes. He set her down, and carefully watched her. Two other mercenaries quickly joined him.

"Do your business," he intoned.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:11 pm

Ana muttered sourly to herself as she crouched down, though her head remained visible. What were her options? She couldn't run, not with her feet bound together, and not with a wizard watching her every movement. How fast was his reaction time? She scooped up a rock, rolled it around in her hand for a moment, then, without moving from her crouch, threw it with all her might at the wizard's forehead. Very few could match her speed; he wouldn't know what hit him.

She had already picked up two more, and then they were sailing towards the wizard as well, this time aimed at his throat.

Last edited by Casey Jewels on Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:23 pm

The first rock was well aimed enough that it knocked the wizard down, the other two rocks missing him entirely. He laid dazed on the ground for a moment, but the other two guards with him sprung into action, and attempted to tackle Ana.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 11:38 pm

Ana threw herself to the left and rolled. As she slid to a halt, she let another stone fly, towards the closer of the two guards. Then she was scooting back, searching for another rock she could throw.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:07 am

The rock hit the guard, but bounced harmlessly off of his armor. Both of the guards scrambled to get back up, and drew their swords. They then cautiously approached Ana.

"Give up, wench, and we might not have to hurt you." one of the guards grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:55 am

Sticks and stones against armor and swords. Ana shoved her body further back, and her eyes flickered between the two guards. "Wench, is that the best you've got? I could come up with better insults in my sleep."

If they came closer, she could kick up at them, send a sword flying. But then the other guard would have her--unless she aimed her kick right, then he would be forced to move. A risky plan, but she had no other ideas. She could not run, not with her legs bound as tight as they were.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:15 pm

One of the mercenaries rolled his eyes. "You trying to get yourself killed, witch? Surrender now, or we might have to get....rough with you...."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 1:43 pm

"I've been through worse than anything you could do to me." Ana picked up another rock and threw it at the man who had just been speaking. It bounced off of his sword, just above his hand. She threw a second rock, and this time it hit his protected hand. "Come on, I'm waiting. Or are you scared to hurt a defenseless woman?"

She continued to move back, pulling herself further and further from the camp.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:37 pm

The guard scowled at her, and marched toward Ana, his sword held high.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 3:43 pm

Ana threw a third rock and this one again bounced off his hand. She picked up a fourth rock, then seemed to stumble and landed flat on her back.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:24 pm

The mercenary paused midstep, and chuckled. "You picked the wrong day to mess with us, wench."

Confident that she wouldn't be able to get back up with her hands and legs bound together, the guard lowered his sword and approached Ana.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 7:43 pm

Ana struggled to right herself, seemingly oblivious to the guard, and her body twisted to the side in the process. Then her hands shoved against the ground and she shot backwards, towards the guard. In the same motion her feet went up and slammed home into the man's hand, at an angle to send the sword flying up and back behind her. Then she was throwing her body against the man's legs, to knock him down.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:03 pm

Ana succeeded in her goal, sending the guard tumbling to the ground along with her.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2012 8:10 pm

Ana knew she only had seconds before the other guard was upon her, and so she was moving practically before the guard had fallen. She ripped off his helmet and slammed her elbows into the back of his skull before shoving him off and scrambling towards the sword.

It was not too far, and her hands grasped onto the handle before she rolled over, at the ready for the next guard.

Last edited by Casey Jewels on Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 1:56 pm

The other mercenary stared at Ana, cautiously pointing his sword toward her, but otherwise not approaching her. A moment later the wizard stepped into view, and raised his staff at Ana.

"Now now. Calm down, child, or I'll be forced to stun you," he declared.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2012 2:09 pm

What a pointless threat. What was waiting for her and her charge at their destination was worse than anything they could do to her here.

"I am quite calm," she said. Her eyes remained on the guard, and she kept the sword up, evaluating the situation. "It is the two of you who aren't. Won't even come near me, you're such bloody cowards."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:05 pm

"I'd follow their advice if I were you, Ana." Mattias stated as he walked into view. "Surrender, and we may not have to beat you unconscious. Or break your legs, for that matter."
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:19 pm

Ana scooted a little further back, keeping them all in view. Her orange eyes stared straight ahead, yet she was aware of even the smallest movements any of them made. She didn't speak, but shifted her weight around, and then pushed up off of the ground. Her guard didn't drop for an instant as she rose to her feet and the sword remained upright, ready for use.

Come on, piggies.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:38 pm

"Fine, have it your way. You know what to do," Mattias declared, nodding to the wizard. The older man raised his staff, and sent a bolt of lightning at Ana.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:55 pm

Ana drew in a deep breath as the staff was raised and her eyes slid shut. She heard the crackle, waited the hundredth of a second, and then jumped back. She felt the heat of the bolt and her hair stood on end; and she landed firmly, both feet planted on the ground, with her body unwavering.

She opened her eyes to see a sizzling dark spot where she had been less than a moment before, but her eyes did not focus on it, instead finding their way to Mattias. What a coward. But maybe she could use the wizard's tricks to her advantage. "Try again."
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:03 pm

"If you insist," the Wizard airily replied, sending another bolt at Ana.
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:15 pm

Ana jumped back, but the jump was smaller, and she threw her feet up partway through it. Her body twisted as the lightning raced towards her and the sword scraped along the ground. The bolt hit the chains around her feet and she cried out as the electricity raced through her body, but the sound was soft and half-bitten off. She slid as she hit the ground, and then she was rolling over and stumbling back up onto her feet. The melted chain sat between her and her foes.
Back to top Go down
Magus1108

Magus1108

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 11:22 pm

"Clever girl," Mattias noted with a smile. The two guards beside him tensed, and continued to watch Ana warily. The Wizard glared at her, before quickly rapping his staff against a nearby tree. The ground beneath Ana started to shake and tremble before several tree roots sprung forth from the ground, and launched themselves at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alain and Atiya   Alain and Atiya - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alain and Atiya
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: Roleplaying :: Collaborations-
Jump to: