New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Empty
PostSubject: Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy]   Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:55 pm

Because I don't have enough threads here...

I'm trying to get back to creating graphics, so I figured that I might as well make a thread here for them.

Links to various sites I take stuff from:
Lunaii dolls: http://www.lunaii-dollmaker.com/
Dollzmania dolls: http://www.dollzmania.com/

Last edited by Casey Jewels on Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:40 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/user/215440
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy]   Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 10:55 am

First, some old...

Paint:

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Sig5yo5

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Sig7br0
^Meet Siv. She’s a slave/dancer for a magician named Zaroff. The idea for this is simple—Siv from two sides. The left side symbolizes her as a slave, while the right side symbolizes her as who she really is and can become, as well as the name she gives herself. I really liked how the top sig looked, with the white dots, but it only showed up well on the blue, so then I cleaned those up, which is where the second version comes from. Also, I chose the colors blue and yellow because I didn’t want a standard black/white contrast.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Tahirasig3db6
^This is my OC Tahira, who was abused. I whipped this up quick for April, as that is Child Abuse Awareness month.

Last edited by Casey Jewels on Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy]   Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:23 am

Midnight: (because I seem to make graphics for whatever I happen to be writing at the moment)

These graphics have to do with my fantasy novel, Midnight. The young kid seen in some of these graphics is the main character, Gan Torz. The wicked Queen Jeffera also makes an appeance, as does the fighter Mikael, who helps Gan out quite a bit.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Sig-1
^One of my first attempts ever to create a sig. Realized that it was way too busy and then...

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Midnight3
^But that was too simple, so...

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Midnight5
^My final result for that round.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] SeispIE
^Another early sig, when I was using gradients for backgrounds still.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] UwrSJeG
Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] MmyK4ZH
^My first good Midnight sig! This was made for the the Graphic Set contest, but I never did like the avvie. In the sig, the gal in front is Alyssa Torz, who formed a rebellion against the Queen. The song is 'Ireland' by Garth Brooks.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] JTXq6Kg
Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] PMtV9dv
^This set came from me trying to push finishing my novel. It seems that whatever I’m writing on, I want a sig and avvie for it… I never was happy with how the sig came out, though.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] XmpceRs
^I really, really like how this one came out.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] XkdiqeA
^Another Midnight sig, this time to keep track of my word count. The one you see here is my final word count, as I finished the first draft of the book December 8, 2009.

Last edited by Casey Jewels on Mon May 08, 2023 3:14 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy]   Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:26 pm

Kami:

She's my werewolf character I write a lot with. She has her own story, but yet I find myself writing quite a bit with her and Kal from the Skies RP on ASN. He doesn't appear in many of these graphics, though. Javy is the one that shows up, as he died in order to save her life and she has blamed herself for his death ever since.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] FKt9ygDl
^My one and only drawing of Kami. I have a lot of problems drawing my own characters, but she turned out pretty good. The full moon behind her symbolizes what she is, and the scene is when she is watching Javy die, which is why she has tears in her eyes.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] FzDib36
^This kind of tells the story of her life, through her expressions. She starts out as a wild thing, controlled by her Wolf, but then Javy shows up and gives her back her humanity. She ends up watching him die and then mopes and is all depressed for the longest time. She mostly worked her way out of that depression, and then she met Kal, and started to become happy, for once in her life.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] F5UgFlN
^From my drawing. I colored it on Photoshop and then cropped it.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] ItIcuW7
^The colored version. This is actually the second time I colored this, as I lost the first file. The starry background is not mine.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Pack-Avvie-Complete
Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Pack-Sig-Complete
^A Skies RP set. From left to right: Senka, Kaine, Kami, Kal. They formed a pack, but don't really get along very well with one another... Javy's the face in the background of the moon.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Kami2-Complete
^The doll is from the dollzmania site, I believe. I meshed a bunch of things together to symbolize her and Javy's time together.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Beware-Complete
Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Werewolves-2-Complete
^My werewolf set, for full moons.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] BswF35h
^Another Kami/Javy sig. I was heavily inspired by Kelly Clarkson's song. The cliff in the background represents Javy's death (because he died on a cliff). The full moon and the wolf behind Javy obviously represents the werewolf side of things. And the Hunter dude on the left represents the werewolf Hunters that killed Javy.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Qp6c6Jt
^This was for my English class, Senior Year. I don’t remember the exact requirements, but we had to write a poem and present in a unique manner. So, I not only played with the font, but I also added images in Photoshop. The poem itself had to be comparing something abstract with something concrete, if I remember right. Me being obsessed with werewolves, I wrote my poem on love and the moon (as well as made a few werewolf references).

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] DCoZJgB
^What can I say? I’m obsessed with Kami and Javy. I didn’t stretch her, but this avvie makes Kami looked stretched out, so I ended up not even using it.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] NAbJCEQ
^The idea for this sig came from Kelly Clarkson’s I Hate Myself For Losing You. Javy died when Kami was thirteen, and he died saving her life. Ever since she has blamed herself for his death, which is why the line ‘What do you do when you look in the mirror and staring at you is why he’s not here’ fits her so well.

Last edited by Casey Jewels on Mon May 08, 2023 3:31 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy]   Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 12:27 am

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Avatar-2-Complete
^One of my earlier pieces in Photoshop, right after I learned about gradients in Computer Graphics class.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] EGASSgFl
^I got the idea for this one from a conversation me and my younger brother had. I'm the one that said those exact words. He thought it was really lame, but I couldn't stop laughing.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Q140RYZl
I was jobhunting while my mom was shopping. We drove past a Kohl's and, well... That line just burst from my lips before I could stop it.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] 71rVOkbl
^What can I say? I had that song (War) stuck in my head, and I wanted to make something...

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Kns4DID
^I recieved a Toph/Teo avvie as a gift, and I wanted a sig that kind of went with it.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] 6D7gBVHl
^I couldn't get the text to look good on it, so arasam finished it for me.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] YGzSpkg
^And I created this for my 18th birthday, and used it as my sig all day.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] AsQRbbq
^This comes from doing the practice problems in my Computer Graphics class. We're learning how to use Illustrator, and this exercise was to help us learn how to color different sections of a graphic. I decided that, since it had four separate boxes and it said 'Divide', I had to make it Avatar related. Thus, I have four different colors, representing the four nations.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] TQJ2JGh
Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] DdPQ3wP
^For the Avatar Sig Game on ASN. I’ve decided that I’m going to start competing in that, to give me more practice and to improve my skills. The round was on ‘The Last Airbender’, so we had to use pictures from that. I’ve decided that I fail with ‘real’ pictures. They’re harder to work with than cartoons. I guess that it will just take more practice. I decided to make an avvie to go with it, but I don’t like how that turned out either.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] IxIHK8P
^I really like how the coloring turned out on this. I was making Toph graphics at work last night and this is of Toph’s town, which is why it has the text ‘breakaway’.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] UusHG0b
^I have two versions of this sig. I was practicing making my own backgrounds, because I really suck at that. I think that it turned out rather good, though—at least, for my background skills.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] 2uwAnum
^This one happened by accident. I was looking for a certain layer to get rid of and I hit the wrong one. I kind of liked how it looked, so I cleaned up a little bit of the coloring layer on top and presto.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] L6tQHbn
^This one was started at work and finished at home. Not sure if I’m really happy with it… I liked how the coloring came out, though.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] I4XLa2V
^For the Live Action/Animation round of the Sig Game. We all know that the earthbender in the trailer was just fighting the firebender in order to protect his cabbages, right?

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] HWRjP3s
^Another late night creation. This one was just for fun, as I was messing with colors of screenshots and I liked how this one came out. So then I played with the font and some brushes as well, and you get what you see here.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] RYf2zLS
^First my sig for the Technology round of the Signature Game. The lyric is from Brad Paisley's song Welcome to the Future. It was my first time ever doing something like this. I feel like the sig is a little crowded, but I'm happy with how well I was able to insert things into the screenshots.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] ElGQdTw
^Saw this in the background of a screenshot when searching for something to work with for the Signature Game. It was late at night and this happened... along with the one below.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Il0gI1T

Last edited by Casey Jewels on Mon May 08, 2023 3:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy]   Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] I_icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 7:20 pm

It's Mother's Day!

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] PAIWAJO

^Made that for my mom.

It's not the only thing I've created since my last update, but I'm behind on homework and don't have time to post all the others.

Last edited by Casey Jewels on Mon May 08, 2023 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy]   Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:00 am

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] EqBkwLo
^Request from a friend. I really liked how the background turned out, but was not at all used to so much text.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Nva9Xzp
Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] PIz0hRL
^This came from playing with the colors of a screenshot from the show Oban: Star Racers.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] All-These-Lives-Sig-800
^Made this for Child Abuse Prevention Month in April, to both bring awareness and to support Keke, a local DJ of mine who stayed awake for eight days to fight child abuse.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Abuse-Keke-Sig
^Another sig, for the same reason as the one above.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Child-Abuse-Avvie-2-150-Complete
Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Child-Abuse-Avvie-2-Big-Complete
^For April, and Child Abuse Prevention. The character is Thomas, my half-dragon who was picked on in his childhood.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] 6-Musical-400-2-Sig
^For the Musical Sig Game round on ASN. The musical had to be before the 90's.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] 5-Kickbutt-Normal-720-3
^For the Kickbutt Normal round. We had to use a character that has no special powers, but still is awesome. I chose Teo.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] A-Thousand-Miles-Sig-800
^I made it because I really miss Ghostmaker... And this song reminds me so much of him.

Last edited by Casey Jewels on Mon May 08, 2023 4:43 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy]   Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:16 pm

Happy Father's Day!

Made this for my dad:
Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Happy-Father-s-Day-800

Last edited by Casey Jewels on Sat Mar 13, 2021 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy]   Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 27, 2010 12:08 am

I've been pretty busy with school, so I've missed two rounds of the Sig Game on ASN, but here's what I've got:

Group Pictures theme:
Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] R9oKdLG

Shiny theme:
Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] 4kP0JPe

Centered 40pt. Text (one word) theme:
Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] 3z3tZeR

And my current sig:
Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Teenagers-800
It's Morgan and Tadi, from the Fay universe. The song is Teenagers by My Chemical Romance, and it fits them pretty well, in the situation they are in.

Last edited by Casey Jewels on Mon May 08, 2023 4:55 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy]   Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] I_icon_minitimeTue May 31, 2011 3:34 pm

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] AebWUEU
Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] 10-Cheese-Sig-without-Text
^For the Sig Game on ASN, awhile back. The round was Cheese, and I chose to go with when Sokka magically saves the village at the end of Jet. The text sucks, though...

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] MUJjoB9
^The theme for this one was 'the most beautiful lie', and my first thought was of Zuko and Ursa, and what happened to them. But I don't really like this sig at all...

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] 75m0ZVv
^The theme was 500x100, and I really liked how this one turned out. It's not finished, because I didn't have the time to work on it anymore, and I still don't have time to work on it now. One of these days I will finish it, though. One of these days...

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] HcqSwVI
^The theme was Simplicity. I'm not quite happy with it, but I doubt that I'll ever work on it again. The Air Temple is Teo's place, and that's his glider chair on the right side.

Original: Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] 15-I-m-So-Hot-Complete
Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] 15-First-Sig-Remake-800
^This theme was to remake your first Avatar signature (which for most was their first signature). This wasn't my very first sig, but it was still close to the beginning of my creating graphics.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] The-Avatar-and-the-Fire-Lord-Sig-600
^A while back, I was looking through screenshots when I came across the main one in this sig and decided to do something with it. Hours of frustration later... Ugh...

Last edited by Casey Jewels on Mon May 08, 2023 5:18 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy]   Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 10:35 pm

I haven't updated this in awhile...

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Casey-Avvie-150
^Made this one back in April. Took a little over five minutes, which never happens.

Her name is Casey Jewels, and is the character behind my username. I've tried to draw her a couple of times, but... those didn't work out.

I created the doll of her on the Lunaii Dollmaker site, the link to that in my first post.

Stock used: http://nataly1st.deviantart.com/art/Flower-s-texture-Stock-1-126055315
Snow here: http://www.reflexstock.com/micro-stock/sleet.html

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] 9rBxxQi
^Magus requested this one. Yuki Nagato from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya anime.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] GTxCC6H
^Magus requested this one as well. He wanted a sig involving the Dai Li and Long Feng from Avatar.

This probably took me... Ten hours, on and off. The graphics part of this didn't take me too long, but I really struggled with the text. I am actually pretty happy with how it turned out, however.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Always-Avvie-250
^Created this shortly after I saw the last Harry Potter movie. I just love Snape's response to Dumbledore's question, and I felt as if Snape's memories of Lily were handled really well.

This avvie was created in about ten minutes. I usually create my own backgrounds with a mixture of images/textures and colors, but once I put the image with the doe in, it was perfect, and so I left the doe's background in. I kind of feel like I cheated, to do that, but why get rid of something that works?

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] One-Girl-Revolution-600
^Made this in August, because it had been awhile since I had created any graphics, and I had nothing Korra related.

It took me forever to figure out what text I was going to put on there... Finally decided on 'One Girl Revolution', from SuperChick's song of the same name (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKAaQHeHv_I). And I love how ironic that line is, for Korra. XD Being called a revolution while putting down one.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Lucky-Avvie-200
^Made at the end of August. I still really miss her. Lucky was such a great dog.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Na-No-Wri-Mo-Stamp-2
^So you should too!

Made this a few weeks ago, for www.nanowrimo.org. Stamp template here: http://birvan.deviantart.com/art/Stamp-Template-115036817

Last edited by Casey Jewels on Mon May 08, 2023 5:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Casey Jewels

Casey Jewels

PostSubject: Re: Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy]   Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:37 am

It's almost been a year since I updated this...

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Qa1QAPf
Some of you saw this image last year, during NaNoWriMo. I used it to keep track of my word count for the novel I was writing, with Kami. This is the final word count for both NaNoWriMo and the novel. It was just a prequel I wrote for fun, so nothing that's going to get published.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Maes-Hughes-2
Textures used: http://beckas.deviantart.com/art/blue-swirl-wallpaper-texture-148298297 and http://asphyxiate-stock.deviantart.com/art/Blue-Glitter-Texture-136618902 and http://sirius-sdz.deviantart.com/art/texture-121-124481106 and http://redwolf518stock.deviantart.com/art/J-Hughes-Texture-Stock-185554792
I made this when I was watching FMA for the second time around. Episode 25 just...

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Fluttershy-600
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. The show always makes me smile, no matter how my day was. Fluttershy is my favorite character. She's a lot like me.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Enough-is-enough
Stock used: http://reapply-stock.deviantart.com/art/abuse-01-57357912 and http://wanderingsoul-stox.deviantart.com/art/Texture-24-48111819
Created this back in April, for Child Abuse Prevention Month. The text comes from Billy Ray Cyrus' song Enough is Enough. And it really is enough. We shouldn't be hurting innocent children.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] Pw95A4B
Stock used: http://pixblix.com/arts/285-thorn-border-clipart and http://night-fate-stock.deviantart.com/art/red-orange-metallic-t and http://fantasystock.deviantart.com/art/Broken-Glass-Texture-4-14
For my new NaNoWriMo novel, Safe! Once November starts, I'll be adding my word count to it.

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] O9un08p
Stock used: http://night-fate-stock.deviantart.com/art/red-orange-metallic-texture-160950317 and http://fantasystock.deviantart.com/art/Broken-Glass-Texture-4-141531848
Same as above, for my new novel. This is the full cover. It's the easiest a cover has ever come together for me, though it still was difficult. I don't normally work with so large of images. But I really like it. As for the synopsis, and the line on the front cover... I'm not very sure of what's going to happen in the novel. I just have the basic idea and a few key characters. So, those could end up changing some. Who knows.

I've created more Photoshop graphics than that, and I think I have a few traditional drawings as well, but I think that's all I'm going to post for tonight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy]   Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Casey's Jewels [Image Heavy]
Page 1 of 1