New Worlds Roleplaying
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers gather at their own site: New Worlds RPs!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mass Effect 2 anyone?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Moonseye

Shadow Moonseye

Mass Effect 2 anyone? Empty
PostSubject: Mass Effect 2 anyone?   Mass Effect 2 anyone? I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 9:41 pm

Hey all! Its drawing closer and closer to the drop date of the most anticipated game of the past year (for me, anyways), so I figured I might set up a thread here to discuss it.

Bioware's sequal to thier fantastic sci-fi RPG/Shooter Mass Effect. They've taken lots of feed back and have improved on everything, from game mechanics to their stunning animations. Bioware has been releasing tons of videos of both gameplay footage and character introductions on the offical Mass Effect website. You can find the videos, along with tons of other information here.

The game has been generating lots of attention, in fact there is going to be a special on it on the SyFy channel on Tuesday, the 19th at 11/10c pm. The show's called Sci vs Fi.

So, who all out there is looking forward to it?

What do you think of the newly improved classes?

Or how about the graphics?

What do you think of the new team Commander Shepard is gathering?

What class will you play?

Got a favorite character from the first game that you want to see come back?

Any stories from the original Mass Effect that you'd like to share?

Let's get this conversation going and count down till ME2 drops!
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/
almostinsane99

almostinsane99

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 anyone?   Mass Effect 2 anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 4:47 pm

Well, I played Mass Effect 2 and it was awesome! So awesome, in fact, that I played Mass Effect 1.

I love Liara, Tali, and Miranda. Shepard's badass and Joker is hilarious.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 anyone?   Mass Effect 2 anyone? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 27, 2010 12:13 am

I've only ever played two, and I stopped playing for the same reason I stopped playing many awesome games such as Oblivion, and Dragon Age. It was way to addictive. The minimum time I could play for was about three hours at a time, and while I loved the game, I had to face intervention. A game has to be pretty damn awesome for me to stop playing. So go play Mass Effect Two. But don't ruin the ending... I might finish it some time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
Sarcastic Master
Admin
Sarcastic Master

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 anyone?   Mass Effect 2 anyone? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 9:37 am

I got around to playing both Mass Effect and Mass Effect 2 this summer, fell in love with the games as a result. Tali is probably my favorite party member, followed by Grunt and the surprising one that I won't say for spoilers sake. My only problem is that I have ME2 on my PS3, so I don't feel like I'm entering a world I personally accomplished things in for a second time, rather I'm just taking over for someone else. Regardless, I can't wait for ME3.
Back to top Go down
Nightmare13

Nightmare13

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 anyone?   Mass Effect 2 anyone? I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2022 12:41 pm

Nightmare13 wrote:
I've only ever played two, and I stopped playing for the same reason I stopped playing many awesome games such as Oblivion, and Dragon Age.  It was way to addictive.  The minimum time I could play for was about three hours at a time, and while I loved the game, I had to face intervention.  A game has to be pretty damn awesome for me to stop playing.  So go play Mass Effect Two.  But don't ruin the ending... I might finish it some time.

Didn't end up happening. I know how it ends though!
Back to top Go down
http://www.writersplayhouse.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mass Effect 2 anyone?   Mass Effect 2 anyone? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mass Effect 2 anyone?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Worlds Roleplaying :: General :: Off-Topic Discussion-
Jump to: